Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Chara »

Amrun: why requote those? Bingle hasn't posted since 1am.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2060, Amrun wrote:@Bingle: in what world would scum kill Fakran? Explain it to me.
In post 2062, Bingle wrote:
In post 2059, Farkran wrote:Because literally nobody is listening to me, and i have been the most voted player since forever? If you were scum, who would you kill?
Amrun.

Amrun is the only person who has seriously expressed a desire to lynch me.

If Nacho was scum with Hectic, why does he shoot Psyche over the one person who is standing in his way? It just doesn't make sense. Psyche was townreading them both pretty vocally iirc.

I posted these in chronological order. He posted and declined to answer, which is why I requoted. I only quoted the other one to consolidate questions to help him out.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2074, Chara wrote:
In post 2068, Amrun wrote:I think chemist flip added scum equity to nacho. It also adds credence to my Bingle/Farkran solve because Bingle went through quite a bit of effort to flip chemist “first.”

My read wavers on nacho quite a bit. If one of my scum picks is wrong, nacho probably fills in the gap.

Chara, same questions back to you.
my read on Nacho is still PoE but i think if scum Farkran is right he isn't my first pick for a partner. am i right to think that scum Nacho would have some more oomph? though even saying that i'd rather discard it because his activity has been compromised this game.

Nacho/Farkran doesn't fit because it feels weird for Nacho to spend the majority of his time interacting with his scumpartner last day. and if Farkran's town i'd lynch him before Bingle for sure.

how does Chemist flip add scum equity to Nacho besides removing one possibility for scum? i don't know if his townflip changes anything significant for me besides that.

i need to check what Farkran was at when i voted Chemist yesterday.
I think scum nacho would have more of an agenda/goal. He hasn’t had much of one, especially with Farkran. If he wanted to defend him, thats not the way to go about it, and vice verse.

Chemist added scum equity to Nacho because he was the primary pusher of that lynch, and simply by removal of PoE.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2070, Farkran wrote:
In post 2066, Chara wrote:Farkran: i haven't double-ISOed them and i still don't think Hectic is scum, but i will probably look because it feels only fair. what do you think of scum Nacho with town Hectic?
Scum nacho does not spare town hectic, and you can read for full insight

Hectic is not town, there is no plausible reason to think he is town with this gamestate. The only slots who didn't endorse his spare were Farkran, Chemist and Bingle. Chemist flipped town (as expected), Farkran will flip town and Bingle too will likely flip town.

pedit: can you... stop for a second and tell me
why
hectic is town in your mind, besides social pressure (which is one of the most wrong premises to ever assume in a game of fm)?
i don't have the will to have this argument again. also i don't know why you bring up social pressure for Hectic being town when we've had enough arguments about my specific reasons for townreading Hectic.

like i was about to ask a question to further this but i just... really don't think it's worth the time? i don't think you'll change my mind and i doubt i'll change yours. sorry. i'd say we can talk about other reads but at this stage of the game i don't know if that helps either.
i'm sorry if you're town.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2077, Amrun wrote:I think scum nacho would have more of an agenda/goal. He hasn’t had much of one, especially with Farkran. If he wanted to defend him, thats not the way to go about it, and vice verse.

Chemist added scum equity to Nacho because he was the primary pusher of that lynch, and simply by removal of PoE.
agree re Farkran/Nacho. and i know you know Nacho better but that does line up with my impression of him.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Chara »

so i started looking at deadlines and vote patterns wondering why Amrun didn't insist on a Farkran flip after i voted Chemist (thus making the wagons 2/2), and instead went along and voted Chemist.

then reread my own post and realized i said Chemist was the only hurt vote i was making that day. so. i'm the fool.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2078, Chara wrote:
In post 2070, Farkran wrote:
In post 2066, Chara wrote:Farkran: i haven't double-ISOed them and i still don't think Hectic is scum, but i will probably look because it feels only fair. what do you think of scum Nacho with town Hectic?
Scum nacho does not spare town hectic, and you can read for full insight

Hectic is not town, there is no plausible reason to think he is town with this gamestate. The only slots who didn't endorse his spare were Farkran, Chemist and Bingle. Chemist flipped town (as expected), Farkran will flip town and Bingle too will likely flip town.

pedit: can you... stop for a second and tell me
why
hectic is town in your mind, besides social pressure (which is one of the most wrong premises to ever assume in a game of fm)?
i don't have the will to have this argument again. also i don't know why you bring up social pressure for Hectic being town when we've had enough arguments about my specific reasons for townreading Hectic.

like i was about to ask a question to further this but i just... really don't think it's worth the time? i don't think you'll change my mind and i doubt i'll change yours. sorry. i'd say we can talk about other reads but at this stage of the game i don't know if that helps either.
i'm sorry if you're town.
Ok, let's play a game: i will ask you two things and two only. If you can answer me, i'll drop it and just give up because it's pointless and i have no hope of rectifying wrong premises once they are set in stone in everyone's mind.

1) Can you give me ONE reason to make Hectic townlocked? Any reason, even if you have already said it earlier, but it must be townlock-worthy.
2) If you imagine a world where Farkran is town, does that reason still stand?

Because, to me, it's not possible to have both those points answered. Hectic must be scum, and his partner must be one of the players in this thread. Nacho > Chara > Amrun > Bingle is still my order of preference.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Chara »

1) so... the original point about him delaying his own spare? that was extremely significant for me. it's not really a
one
reason thing, the combination of reasons is what makes him town. reason two is paranoia of me followed by a rethinking, the only reason to do that as scum is to convincingly fake a progression (ie there's no agenda) and he felt consistently genuine. he's not townlocked, because that'd be like a clear. but he's really towny.

2) sure. if you're town as well it only means scum decided to let Hectic's spare through/actively support it for towncred and play the longer game.

if you say you disagree with my reasons and the discussion continues i'm still really not going to want to discuss it anymore. i'm not going to say "if Hectic's scum we're boned anyways" because the phrase is a pet peeve of mine, and i'm not going to say it's impossible for him to be scum either. but pursuing either of those options for me is where madness lay.

if you're town i do think it's extremely likely Nacho is scum.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Farkran »

1) I would ask you what do you make of his d2 self-quickspare when we could lynch me or bingle instead, but ok
2) Yeah, who's scum then? Nacho and Amrun? Nacho and Bingle? Amrun and Bingle? Because i really don't think you are scumclaiming here, are you?

Anyways, i stand by my words, i'll give up the discussion. At least you realized that if i am town -and assuming you are too, which is a big if by itself- Nacho is your best pick. I don't know how else i can help.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Chara have you read Farkran's other town games at all whether by skim or by something else?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2082, Chara wrote:if you're town i do think it's extremely likely Nacho is scum.
Why do you think this? POE?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2067, Chara wrote:i'd be interested in the process of eliminating teams within Amrun/Chara/Bingle. you might have done this yesterday, i don't remember.
Amrun/Bingle is mainly based on Amrun's tenacity in pushing for Bingle's death. I don't think you hem and haw as much on pressing for a spare yesterday if the team is Amrun/Chara plus if the two people I felt the best about going into today were town would be incredibly depressing. Chara/Bingle kind of works but I feel that Bingle would have supported you more in pushing for the four spare route.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Chara »

Nacho: i took a look at his wiki a while ago but i lacked the patience to do a useful dive. his play this game didn't really seem similar to either the scumgame or the towngame i looked at.

and yes, it's PoE. i don't think Bingle/Amrun is a team and Hectic's town.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Amrun »

Fuck, can we just kill Bingle plz
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Amrun »

He’s been posting on site.

[fight]Bingle[/hurt]
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Amrun »

GDI lol

HURT: Bingle
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

What are the possible teams that you're working with today, Amrun?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I ask that because two thoughts. 1) if I'm in Psyche's shoes I'd much rather have town sort out the Nacho/Farkran debacle and shoot Bingle as opposed to the other way around and 2) if we lynch Bingle (who replica was pretty harshly townreading) and he flips town then I'll feel pretty dumb. Would not feel as dumb if Bingle flipped town after we got a scum lynch.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

But maybe that's just me and extra silly.

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 2092, Nachomamma8 wrote:I ask that because two thoughts. 1) if I'm in Psyche's shoes I'd much rather have town sort out the Nacho/Farkran debacle and shoot Bingle as opposed to the other way around and 2) if we lynch Bingle (who replica was pretty harshly townreading) and he flips town then I'll feel pretty dumb. Would not feel as dumb if Bingle flipped town after we got a scum lynch.
I guess this is the kind of post i'd expect from good scum trying to look town, but regardless of the motivation, i agree with the reasoning provided. I can't see Bingle in a team with anyone alive/unspared, except maybe Nacho himself which wouldn't be a reason to change my vote anyways
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2091, Nachomamma8 wrote:What are the possible teams that you're working with today, Amrun?
Farkran/Bingle has been my pick for scumteam since before either of them occupied those slots.

I’m really ok lynching Farkran today. At this point, I’ll take what I can get. But are we really all just cool with Bingle ignoring this thread?

What are YOUR picks for scum, Nacho?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Chara »

not
cool
with it, but i've been burned enough by "player A isn't posting, suspicious" to not really factor it in anymore.

but taking a break from this game today to deal with some things. Farkran's still my preference here i think. Nacho wanting to lynch in him/Farkran over Bingle is kind of interesting though, but i understand wanting to flip Fark first. then again Fark also agrees so i'll consider it later.
Bingle has some townlean points that make me want to prioritize Nacho/Farkran first as well. and i guess i don't find early game alimdia content to be really convincing, at the same time i know it's not like just ignoring things that happened earlier on is a
good
idea.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Amrun »

My vote is effectively on Farkran as well.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2095, Amrun wrote:What are YOUR picks for scum, Nacho?
This is actually a good question though

Do you think i am partner with Amrun or Chara? Because clearly you don't believe i am partner with Bingle.

What are you doing on a Farkran green flip? What on a red flip?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Spaghetti
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”