(2)
Farkran, Bingle

Bingle--------------------------------------
(1)
Amrun

Not Fighting:
- (1) Chara

3>3>3>3>

Bingle also wanted pie, but it had a different angle on things.
"Nachomamma8, pie in its basic state is very low nutrition. It does not have much Magcium or Tiber. I think it is best if you sneak in and snatch the pie so that I can use my lava to cook it through its last bit of heating. It will be enriched with my fresh nutrients."
Bingle seemed to bubble just with the excitement of the notion.
"You can find a window and break in with your beak. I will just heal the window later. That way, we won't get in trouble. Probably."
Bingle closes its eyes and nodded cheerfully.
Nachomamma8 was not exactly onboard.
"Have you heard a watched pot doesn't boil? Why do you want to ruin the excitement of guessing when we get the pie? The suspense that Toriel might walk out with some any time is heart pumping adrenaline!" Nachomamma8 flaps his wings to emphasize his words. Bingle's idea did not sound good to him, and he was actually having some fun wondering and guessing what actions would cause Asgore's vague promise of rewards for good behavior to trigger. It was like playing a word search without a key at the bottom.

(expired on 2020-03-03 18:00:00)
Last edited by popsofctown on Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:02 am

Post by Farkran »

In [u]all over the thread[/u], Nachomamma8 wrote:Farkran, you're stubborn!
In post 2220, Nachomamma8 wrote:on the wildly off chance that I'm horribly wrong, I'll find out via egg on my face
A less serious, but no less important note about the extents you have recently been going to shade my logic, despite it being correct and despite us agreeing on more than one subject in this game - the only clashing moments we had were about our reads, not our logic.

You have never been to emotional about it - like Replica was, for instance - but you too have never been trying to
understand
my position, as opposed to read my posts and infer my alignment based on tone only. You townreaded me just as long as it was convenient, but made sure that you never agreed with me - not even once doubting your stance on your reads, which you should have if you were actually townreading me and not making that up. You know that in a town!Fark world, the noose tightens around the correct solve.

Your progression on Amrun and Chara is also very shaky and convenient. Post is the last you have spoken about them relevantly, after that it's only Farkran, Farkran and more Farkran until you voted me. How did they become both hard-townread material? Looking forward to your towncase of them.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Chara »

In post 2221, Farkran wrote:
In post 2204, Chara wrote:it's nice in theory to say "if Farkran flips town, then Psyche should shoot in Bingle/Nacho, preferably Bingle"
Wait, what...? Like, seriously, what? How does my townflip aggravate Bingle's position and make Nacho look better?
i meant the reverse. if you flip town then i'd prefer a Nacho shot.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Chara »

VOTE: Farkran
i'm too sick to agonize about this for another day. i have the best feeling about Farkran being scum here.
am willing to switch to Bingle if i have to. i probably will if Amrun asks because this is the second time i've avoided her preferred lynch in favour of mine and i feel kind of shitty about that.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Chara »

bah.
HURT: Farkran
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Farkran »

Eh, ok.

Amrun, it's up to you. Have fun.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Amrun »

Idk man, I kinda want Bingle. I need to think about this a little.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Amrun »

No, I’m tired of deliberation and reconsidering. Let’s just flip this.

HURT: Farkran
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:08 am

Post by popsofctown »

Spare Votecount 4.F
Farkran --------------------------------

Amrun ----------------------------------

Chara -----------------------------------

Nachomamma8 ------------------------

Bingle----------------------------------

Not sparing:
- (5) Farkran, Amrun, Chara, Nachomamma8, Bingle

Fight Votecount 4.F
Farkran --------------------------------
(3)
Nachomamma8, Chara, Amrun

Amrun ----------------------------------

Chara -----------------------------------

Nachomamma8 ------------------------
(2)
Farkran, Bingle

Bingle--------------------------------------

Not Fighting:
- (1)

3>3>3>3>3>

"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:01 am

Post by popsofctown »

Chara felt their stomach start to rumble as they looked forward to the notion of eating some food.
"Regardless of who asks, some pie would really hit the spot," they admitted. They listened to Bingle's over the top plan for obtaining pie, but were a little skeptical. But a topic stuck out to them.
"Speaking of health, we should wash our hands if we are going to eat soon. We've been playing outside, some of us even touched a muddy dirt pit."
Chara went to pick up a sponge from the front of the house, and dampened it with the outdoor faucet. In the village they came from, they relied on a well for water, so it didn't occur to them to keep their hands beneath the spigot and let the water wash over their hands.
Chara wiped some mud off of their own hands, then went to the others. They asked Amrun to remove her shoes temporarily so they could wipe her paws. They swept the sponge along each of Nachomamma8's wingtips. And they asked Bingle which foot it might use to push the pie into its mouth, and cleaned it accordingly.
When Chara came to their brother, he was hiding his hands behind his back.
"What's wrong, brother? I know it's not a monster custom, but you've always enjoyed it when I introduced it before."
"I already washed my hands. I am ready to eat pie," Farkran said, scrunching his shoulders.
Chara shook their head.
"The sponge was dry when I picked it up. I know you would not say that if it were not true, but you must have done it so long ago it needs to be done again." Chara's tone was polite.
"You're calling me dirty. Do you think your own brother is dirty? Do you not want to be my sibling?" Farkran had begun to frown. Something seemed off.
"I'm not trying to say that. Washing is good even if your hands are clean. Here, I will put our hands side by side and wash them at the same time so you don't feel like I'm shaming you." Chara grabbed at Farkran's wrist and pulled his hand up next to theirs, palm up.
Piny flecks of sawdust were scattered across his palm and caked his thumb.
"Farkran?!" Chara's C minor voice grew louder and louder.
"Did you-?
With Psyche?
And the book?
"
"I... I was so angry," Farkran stuttered.
Chara's last words had been so loud they seemed sure to alarm the adults. And those were their last words for the time being, because Chara began to cry about their betrayal.
"What's going on?" Asgore was the first responder, walking towards the sound of despair right away. Chara had latched onto Farkran's wrist and was holding it still, so Asgore could easily see all the sawdust as well.
"Farkran, did you ruin Sujimichi's book, not Psyche?" he roared.
For Farkran's father, the expression on Farkran's face was even more clarifying than a verbal answer. "You know so much better than to do such a dark thing. You make me feel ashamed of you, and you must be punished for this. Severely. You know so so much better.." Asgore looked pained, as though he was hurt as well as angry.
Asgore thought what to do, deliberating for seconds that seemed like hours.
"Since you've demonstrated you can't treat Psyche right, you are losing it. I had something in mind for Chara soon anyway, but I can't trust you with any companions at all. Go into the infirmary, find Psyche in a box, and ask which of your friends it would like to be with. I will transfer Psyche's soul into one of their toys or dolls for their first playdate, which you shall not attend. I'll give them tickets to ride with the riverwoman, and you can think about how much you wish you behaved as well as your friend who's riding with the riverman."

Asgore opened the door and held out his arm, allowing only Farkran to go inside the house. His demeanor fell so sad his horns seemed to droop. In truth, the twisted boy was more sad about losing Psyche as a status item rather than friendship.

As the door shut, the younglings wondered what type of object Psyche might come to inhabit, and if it would be more novel than a cat doll.

Spoiler: Farkran Role PM
You are a young
Asriel Dreemurr
, aligned with the
mafia
. Your partner is
popsofctown
, and you may speak with her in this private topic.
You have a special ability.
Your father has always taught you the benefits of cordiality, decorum, and hospitality. You are excited about the opportunity to share these virtues with the other monsters this season. Half of leading is teaching.
Each night, you may PM the moderator the name of a player. The moderator will send the player their PM image, but with a cup of tea added to the picture, being enjoyed by their character. They will receive the text, "Asgore's son,
Mafia-aligned Asriel Dreemur
, has offered you tea, with his princely manners."
To confirm for the game, tell me your partner's name, summarize your ability and tell me that the mafia have daytalk, by PM.
Here is your image. It can be posted in the game thread if it's by itself:
Image[/spoiler]
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:09 am

Post by popsofctown »

Psyche will get 48 hours plus a 24 hour prod to submit a kill, mafia will get 48 hours to submit a protection as applicable. If he does not submit a kill even after 72 hours, a kill of the mafia's preference will be used instead (which they should submit during the first 48 hours.)

A special "fast night" procedure will be in effect: because there is a protect to perform if and only if mafia was spared, I will resolve the action and unlock the thread as soon as I receive input from Sujimichi, Hectic, and Psyche. The friendly neighbor does not get to visit during this action and does not need to make input.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:31 am

Post by popsofctown »

Deadline before Psyche is prodded: (expired on 2020-03-03 18:00:00)
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:00 am

Post by popsofctown »

Farkran returned from the house through the front door, holding the box full of Psyche. "Psyche said.. Bingle." Farkran admitted.
"Excellent". Asgore replied.
Bingle's mouth curled into a round circle, surprised at being selected. Asgore knelt close to Bingle and reached into its crater to pull out a floating chunk of rock, shaped like tiny golem man. "I've noticed you always keep this with you Bingle, you must be fond of it. Let's put some life into it."
Asgore set the golem on top of the other broken parts in the box and began to shake the box, matching a rhythm. He channeled magic from his fingers to enhance his control over it, and rattled so methodically it sounded like an impromptu ditty of some maracas. Eventually, on one of the upward thrusts, the golem popped out of the box and started floating, opening crimson eyes that hadn't been there before.
"I can speak again. That's a good start," Psyche remarked. He swam through the air until he could reach Bingle's crater, where he had a natural urge to hop inside. He tried out splashing in the lava with his new heat resistant body. Bingle grinned and played along by blowing lava bubbles around him.
"Take good care of Psyche. Here's a ticket for the ferry to go to hotland. Heats flamesman can help you give Psyche a makeover so that he can enjoy his new incarnation." Bingle was delighted, and walked off to go engage in something he hadn't taken an interest in just yet: cosmetic surgery.
Spoiler: Bingle Role PM
You are a lil
Vulkin
, aligned with the
town
. You have no special abilities besides your voice and your vote. Knowing your own young age, lack of education, and inexperience has no impact on your delusions: you are convinced that the lava that spouts from your head can heal people due to your expert medical expertise. You will make a point of playing with your friends today, and tripping and spilling to "accidentally" splash them as much as you can, to nurture all their little nicks and scrapes with your liquid red love.
To confirm for the game, tell me your alignment and tell me that the mafia have daytalk, by PM.
Here is your image. It can be posted in the game thread if it's by itself:
Image[/spoiler]
Last edited by popsofctown on Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:01 am

Post by popsofctown »

Toriel came outside. "Everyone's food is ready, but.. Farkran's is a bowl of unflavored pasta, which he must eat by himself in timeout in the basement. But for the rest of you, let's all eat at the table together to celebrate that Sujimichi has finally recovered." Sujimichi and Hectic were at the front door, and the signs of scarring on his face were scarcely visible by now, he merely looked sheepish from magic side effects. All the monsters came inside and gathered around the table.
The table had a casserole for
Hectic
, berries for
Sujimichi
, a square slice of pie for
Amrun
, a meager bird serving of pie crumbs for
Nachomamma8
, and a classic triangular slice of pie for
Chara
"Let's enjoy!" She chirped.
Last edited by popsofctown on Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:08 am

Post by popsofctown »

(expired on 2020-03-09 11:00:00)

This post is being modified after this game ended.
The rules of this setup did not reveal the spared PT at this point, but a spectator may want to read the spared PT at this point. So here it is:Spared PT

Last edited by popsofctown on Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Sujimichi »

Hey everyone! I have thoughts that I would like to share, but I am curious as to other opinions before I share them.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Hectic »

would live and be free to do what he pleased for another day, but I'm glad you all got him discovered him as an accomplice to ruining Sujimichi's book. Oh, and he helped get my precious helmet dusty too.

My army of clones and I have been discussing who the last scum could be, and we had Bingle as our top pick, and I'm glad Psyche carried that shot out, all things considered. Unfortunately, he was a boring old town, which means scum must've been bussing yesterday.

It could certainly be Amrun, despite the fact she decided to hammer Farkran over Nacho. Hammering Nacho and having him flip town means they're in a very bad position if either her or Farkran get lynched/vigged at some point, since the other is directly associated.

Nacho was a counterwagon and pushed by Farkran early yesterday, which gives him good towncred. Chara continues to be a townread, and it didn't need to vote Farkran there and give town!Amrun the opportunity to hammer him there. It could've easily waited it out and let Amrun hammer Nacho.

P.S: The snail casserole is fantastic.

P.S.S: I hope Farkran used that optional ability when he killed Psyche and Replica. I would love to see how Pops drew me holding a tea cup convincingly.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Juicy.

Vote: Amrun
is my initial thought.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2242, Nachomamma8 wrote:Juicy.

is my initial thought.
Why?

Btw, shout out to Psyche for doing the needful.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 2243, Amrun wrote:

is my initial thought.
Why?

What are your thoughts on who is the remaining Mafia member?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Hectic »

Requesting popsofctown provides a drawing of me eating my snail casserole. This is absolutely essential for my immersion.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 2244, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 2243, Amrun wrote:

is my initial thought.
Why?

What are your thoughts on who is the remaining Mafia member?
I have thoughts and we will go into them, trust. But I’d like nacho to answer me first.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

I would prefer for you to at a minimum state who you believe it is. Why do you feel the need to wait?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 2241, Hectic wrote:Nacho was a counterwagon and pushed by Farkran early yesterday, which gives him good towncred. Chara continues to be a townread, and it didn't need to vote Farkran there and give town!Amrun the opportunity to hammer him there. It could've easily waited it out and let Amrun hammer Nacho.
couldn't Amrun have avoided a Farkran lynch the same way? i said i was willing to move to Bingle but she chose to hammer.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 2248, Chara wrote:
In post 2241, Hectic wrote:Nacho was a counterwagon and pushed by Farkran early yesterday, which gives him good towncred. Chara continues to be a townread, and it didn't need to vote Farkran there and give town!Amrun the opportunity to hammer him there. It could've easily waited it out and let Amrun hammer Nacho.
couldn't Amrun have avoided a Farkran lynch the same way? i said i was willing to move to Bingle but she chose to hammer.

Farkran is the one that ends up being lynched anyway.
Additionally
, even if she does secure a mislynch on Bingle, Farkran is a very likely vig shot from Psyche after Bongle flips town, and then Amrun is again heavily incriminated and in a terrible position.
It's
kill or be killed
, and I think it was necessary for her to dump her scum buddy into a Hotland Lava pool.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”