Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Deadline for night five is (expired on 2020-03-07 23:58:00).
I would appreciate an attempt at Fast Night, if you don't have a night action, please send me a PM requesting fast night.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2350, popsofctown wrote:
Deadline for night five is (expired on 2020-03-07 23:58:00).
I would appreciate an attempt at Fast Night, if you don't have a night action, please send me a PM requesting fast night.
Thread will unlock in a couple of hours.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Farkran came up the stairs, with a sad, penitent look on his face. His parents hadn't told him his timeout were over, so they planned to banish him back. But they were surprised by what he said.

"I've been thinking in my timeout, and I want to apologize to Sujimichi." Farkran rubbed his horns nervously, and glanced towards Sujimichi shyly. "And I have something to give him. May I talk with him in my room? I know I wouldn't be in timeout anymore. But it is part of my effort to be less naughty."

Toriel and Asgore looked at eachother, silently consulting about the matter. They seemed to read in eachother's faces that it did seem like Farkran was being genuine in turning over a new leaf.

Sujimichi had had very little food, so he was already done with his berries, having cleared his plate of even the extra crunchy ones. But Hectic was lapping from a recently supplied bowl of water, Chara still had half of their pie left, and Nachomamma8's had hardly peck away that much of his food at all.

Sujimichi looked open to hearing from Farkran.
"You are excused, Sujimichi," Asgore said. Farkran took Sujimichi's hand and led him down the hall all the way to his room, and shut himself away inside with the lizard.

Spoiler: Sujimichi Role PM
You are a lil
Spelling Lizard
, aligned with the
town
, with a special ability. Much later in life you will be a clerk at the Snowdin Library and will point out that "Library" is misspelled, but for now you learn how a word or two is spelled in morning lessons, then go out and play with your friends, teaching them the rules to new games.
Each night, you can PM the moderator the name of a player. The moderator will search that player's posts for a spelling error, typographical error, or grammatical error, then PM that player a notice of that error and tell him/her/them that
Sujimichi the Town Spelling Lizard
found the error for him/her/them. If no errors can be found, the player will instead receive a compliment attributed to the same source.
To confirm for the game, tell me your alignment, mention your ability, and tell me that the mafia have daytalk, by PM.
Here is your image. It can be posted in the game thread if it's by itself:
Image[/spoiler]
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by popsofctown »

New Home Vote Count 2.0
Hectic-------------
Chara-------------
Nachomamma8--

Not Fighting (3): Hectic, Chara, Nachomamma8

(expired on 2020-03-13 23:58:00)
"Well, I..."
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I've thought about this game a long time, haven't put anything into writing. I feel extraordinarily defeated. Whichever one of you is scum I either basically allowed you to coast for the entirety of the game because of a bad meta read or I had you as my "one good townread" and never really budged on you the whole game.

I don't plan on making any posts today; tomorrow is my birthday and I'm drinking with loved ones and feel extremely and exceptionally angsty about this game. I will post tomorrow.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Don't everyone post at once. God forgive this game doesn't make me want to scoop my eyeballs out with a ladle.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

GOD FORGIVE THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME PRESENT ISN'T LOSING A GAME YET AGAIN

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Being town is bullshit, by the way - don't understand how people prefer it over scum by the way. I'm sorry for not connecting with Amrun but you also didn't connect with me and the reason I'm the one left to feel like crap is because I'm the one who's still here!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Or hey I can have my interactions with Replica where I held back callIng Replica an idiot for the Farkran-Bingle reads but WHOOPS THE TRUE IDIOT WAS INSIDE YOU ALL ALONG

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Like congratulations, I've played this game for a long time and I've never managed to simultaneously feel so dumb and so hopeless, so congratulations to scum and congratulations to all of those who like to play town and like to hate themselves in situations such as this

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

But either way I was accidentally accidentally instrumental in getting you in a winning position so I would appreciate if you ended me here instead of counting on me being wrong just one more time

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Like is it to much to ask for to just wake up to being dead instead of choosing wrong again?

Because again. Really don't understand how this situation is a preference for people!

And I'll stop complaining tomorrow but I really don't see how this is better than just being scum.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Never been scum and in a position where all roads end in hating myself but here we are cruising on a highway equivalent to exactly that, so, again, please just do me the favor and end things quickly so I don't have to dig the knife in any deeper because holy shit is this situation hot fucking garbage.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

The only reassurance is that if we went down the 4 spare path I would have fucked it harder so yay at least neutral was correct!!

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Hectic »

preliminary opinions on your best guess for scum between us. I found towny, but the subsequent posts feel like overkill.
Yes
, I know you're busy (Happy Birthday btw!), but you've still managed to post a lot while addressing us both as equally possible scum. No gun to head thoughts?

Sorry, Amrun. I was tunnelled deep within Snowdin Forest.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Chara »

i'm here, mafia just isn't a priority for me today.

but happy birthday.

pedit: and hello Hectic.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Chara »

i think Nacho's scum. but i'm also here thinking, is this
really
how he goes about it? it's a little demotivating but also confusing. kind of just don't want to deal with this right now but i also don't want to deal with actual life problems.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Chara »

Hectic: what about you?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Hectic »

Those would be my initial thoughts. To reminisce over the old times, and complete this
genocide
with you.

I also think it's Nacho, but I won't be voting until I'm sure. I'll be putting time aside to reread stuff, especially from during the time I was SPARED, since I was
less
attentive then.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:21 am

Post by popsofctown »

Reminder: only hurt tags will count, even a vote tag used with clear intent is not valid.
"Well, I..."
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

So, we have three days left. I don't plan on doing much, if any rereading - I've spent a large chunk of my life doing reading and rereading already. I also am not planning on taking the first step here - like I alluded to in my drunken rants earlier, I feel I've put myself out there often enough and have made a large enough idiot of myself where I'm not exactly keen on getting burned yet again. I, in particular, want to see the person who has been gone for the past however many days do something as promised and want to see Chara start to explore its thoughts like it wanted to do yesterday.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2364, Hectic wrote:I found 2354 towny, but the subsequent posts feel like overkill. Yes, I know you're busy (Happy Birthday btw!), but you've still managed to post a lot while addressing us both as equally possible scum. No gun to head thoughts?
I don't have a gun to head thought now. From the way the day goes I am at least fairly confident that I will cast the first vote before getting mislynched and losing town the game.

Your expressed thoughts are that you think it's me because...

1) Chara is a townread.
2) ?

A wrong decision loses the game. Is this really going to be the extent of the thought you put into it here?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2366, Chara wrote:i think Nacho's scum. but i'm also here thinking, is this
really
how he goes about it? it's a little demotivating but also confusing. kind of just don't want to deal with this right now but i also don't want to deal with actual life problems.
I'm sorry for my posting here being demotivating; is not my intention. I'm frustrated. I'm not having fun. Kudos to whichever one of you is scum but I don't enjoy being in a position where I'm the main person who contributed to a town loss.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And if Hectic continues to keep posting in other games and give absolutely nothing here then I'm going to park my vote on him and fuck off elsewhere. You're in Final 3 - I get not having time, but what you're doing now is disrespectful.

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by Chara »

that post sounds a lot more like a downer in hindsight. appreciate the apology but it isn't necessary.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”