Mini 2131: Furret's Bizzare Adventure Part 2 (over)

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:51 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Boom!
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:52 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Another one? For me? Really, y’all need to keep up
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 446, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 443, Datisi wrote:
In post 431, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 414, Menalque wrote:
In post 357, gobbledygook wrote:So his entire read on me is based off one post. And that’s somehow okay with people.
Like a jury still convicts a murder off one piece of evidence when the evidence is video footage of him doing the murder he’s accused of
As I said earlier, the post you are using is nowhere near the equivalent of direct evidence of someone commiting a crime. Your continued attempts to push this narrative are either scum indicative or my appreciation for your skill as a player has found a new floor.
this entire conversation reads so fake

PB if you could tell me how you're townreading *both* of these i'd love to hear it because atp i am actually gonna get tunnelled
If you think the conversation is fake you think they're both scum, right?

So no chance only one of them is scum and the other town? If not, then if I read the conversation as genuine, the best conclusion would be that they're both town, right?
i'm not saying there's not chance they're TvS? i am fully aware that i should probably never declare something as no chance on day 1 because my reads usually aren't The Greatest

but ye for now that's the vibe i'm getting on their posts

and i guess it depends on what you define as fake vs genuine? bc i kinda see fake = theatre and genuine = anything other than SvS

if you think they're *both* being genuine then i guess it makes sense but i don't see it so if you could give me a tldr or really anything to help me see it i'd appreciate it?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 448, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 439, Pink Ball wrote:My Datisi read is not that well developed you're right
Not the response I expected.

For now I think I’m good to let PB play some more and try to gather more data on him naturally.
One of the reasons on why I'm not voting you.

I have tunneled you before, I'm not making the same mistake again
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 437, gobbledygook wrote:PB, is there any reason why your still vote isn’t on any of your scumreads?
In post 438, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also for calling me scum so confidently, where’s your vote bro?
Why does this matter
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Ginngie »

Gobble vote on datsi good vote for leader

Is datsi a good leader i need to talk to you what’s going on cuz i haven’t studied the mechanics

So far
Town:Datsi, MEL
Not Town: everyone else
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

I can't wait for Gamma and Datisi to waste all their money trying to outbid PB and Mena
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 455, Ginngie wrote:Gobble vote on datsi good vote for leader

Is datsi a good leader i need to talk to you what’s going on cuz i haven’t studied the mechanics

So far
i find it entertaining how you managed to misspell both my and mena's names

do you need to talk to me?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 456, Chemist1422 wrote:I can't wait for Gamma and Datisi to waste all their money trying to outbid PB and Mena
I mean they have more mone than us :roll:
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 445, Pink Ball wrote:Town points for Ginngie for calling Mena Mela, and for saying wobble gobble
I’m in tears i wrote that with such seriousness

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 456, Chemist1422 wrote:I can't wait for Gamma and Datisi to waste all their money trying to outbid PB and Mena
lol pls
I’m very likely only bidding on abilities I think I can use well
Also what are your reads? You seem to be shading me and Datisi here.

@Ginngie: why is everyone else “not town”?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:00 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 454, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 437, gobbledygook wrote:PB, is there any reason why your still vote isn’t on any of your scumreads?
In post 438, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also for calling me scum so confidently, where’s your vote bro?
Why does this matter
Most people who are serious about their reads vote to put some pressure behind them.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 457, Datisi wrote:
In post 455, Ginngie wrote:Gobble vote on datsi good vote for leader

So far
i find it entertaining how you managed to misspell both my and mena's names

do you need to talk to me?
I’m laying in bed about to nap but I’m trying to talk it’s hard

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:04 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I really don’t see the Gamma scumreads
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 421, Pink Ball wrote:That is badly explained indeed sorry boo

Gamma's reaction to one post of mine, what do you think about that? I did one post and I became like, his biggest scumread of all history of mafiascum ever. C'mon it's pretty much obvious at this point. And scum would LOVE to jump into this juicy scumread of mine if I were wrong because I become the easiest mislynch of all history of mafiascum ever, but I don't see anyone jumping 'cause this is not a tvt! No no no Gamma is scum yeah yeah yeah lovely song by the way
The level of energy

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 452, Datisi wrote: i'm not saying there's not chance they're TvS? i am fully aware that i should probably never declare something as no chance on day 1 because my reads usually aren't The Greatest

and i guess it depends on what you define as fake vs genuine? bc i kinda see fake = theatre and genuine = anything other than SvS

if you think they're *both* being genuine then i guess it makes sense but i don't see it so if you could give me a tldr or really anything to help me see it i'd appreciate it?
Mena exposed himself big time since the begining of the game and I don't expect him to do that RIGHT in the begining as scum because of the playerlist and I think that scum would try to *react* to what's going on with the market owner instead of pushing an agenda with no content at all.

gobble is because of how his wagon formed, because his dispute with Mena seems genuine because he didn't want Mena as market owner but didn't call Mena scum, just thought he would be a better market owner than Mena, there's no agenda in there either other than ego maybe.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 461, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 454, Chemist1422 wrote:
Why does this matter
Most people who are serious about their reads vote to put some pressure behind them.
Do you think a vote from me would change any kind of pressure I'm already putting on Gamma?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 465, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 452, Datisi wrote: i'm not saying there's not chance they're TvS? i am fully aware that i should probably never declare something as no chance on day 1 because my reads usually aren't The Greatest

Mena exposed himself big time since the begining of the game and I don't expect him to do that RIGHT in the begining as scum because of the playerlist and I think that scum would try to *react* to what's going on with the market owner instead of pushing an agenda with no content at all.

gobble is because of how his wagon formed, because his dispute with Mena seems genuine because he didn't want Mena as market owner but didn't call Mena scum, just thought he would be a better market owner than Mena, there's no agenda in there either other than ego maybe.
ok. i really don't see either read right now, might look over it tomorrow. thank you.
~M
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Pink Ball »

You are absolutely welcome
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 460, Gamma Emerald wrote:
lol pls
I’m very likely only bidding on abilities I think I can use well
Also what are your reads? You seem to be shading me and Datisi here.

@Ginngie: why is everyone else “not town”?
no intent on shading I just thought that would be a funny outcome
GTKAS

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 439, Pink Ball wrote:My Datisi read is not that well developed you're right
I’ll go more in depth when i wake up it’s just i see a lot of energy and social fun going on but a sparse read in actual depth up to this point.

Especially given what i just talked about, i hate early super confident reads. His post like 325 or 345 just shooting from the hip didn’t vibe with me

The only thing giving me pause is the honesty in saying you don’t know something. I figure scum’ll try to spitball any answer they can come up with

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Ginngie you'll have to help me to understand you 'cause you wrote posts like 325 and 345, I went to read them and one is a pagetop from gobble and the other is a meh post from Chemist
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 376, Pink Ball wrote:So Titus and Captain are town, gobble and Mena are both town too. Pine is probably town. Chemist could go either way but more town than scum. Bingle and Alacrity no content overall. Gingie I have no impression. And that goes perfect with my three scumreads: Datisi, Gamma and Maria!

Solved game guys.

Elect: Menalque

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 304, Menalque wrote:
In post 300, Titus wrote:Gobble might be scum but Ginngie has higher odds of flipping scum.
Why?
Ginmgie is taking a very passive wait and see approach while Gobble is being forward about an unpopular opinion.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 376, Pink Ball wrote:
So Titus and Captain are town, gobble and Mena are both town too. Pine is probably town. Chemist could go either way but more town than scum.
Bingle and Alacrity no content overall. Gingie I have no impression. And that goes perfect with my three scumreads: Datisi, Gamma and Maria!

Solved game guys.

Elect: Menalque
I agree with the bolded. However, I feel Alacrity is more likely to be scum not wanting to mess up the flow rather than anything here. I feel Datisi is town for the same reason Gobble is.

Gamma feels a bit pocketing and gotcha with the rule of 3 analysis. I wouldn't rule out Gamma Maria based on the overreaction, just not my favorite pairing.

My guess would be Gingie, Gamma, Alacrity.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”