momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:30 am

Post by momo »

In post 573, pisskop wrote:Christ, I just got the oddest pm from the mod
Same...it's because there's a person who sets the flavor. Speaking of which, this is the same person that would have directed the mod to post that Mastina dances and howls under the full moon, trying to indicate that she's a wolf. Because the mod doesn't generate the text, its NAI. What it does tell us is that there's a scum player who is afraid of Mastina's ability to read them who decided to make it seem like she is scum. I'm assuming that the flavor player is scum, because there is no reason for a town player to send that message.

My flavor was something about Mudkip avatars, which is apparently a pokemon.

My questions for y'all.
1. Who on this player list has knowledge about pokemon?
2. Can you all please share the gist of your flavor messages, so we can try and figure out who is telling the mod what to say?
3. @Mastina, who on this list have you successfully scum hunted either recently or consistently?
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 570, TemporalLich wrote:
VC 1.13momo (4) - mastina, eyestott, Egix96, gobbledygook
EspressoPatronum (2) - Rabid Schnauzer, Titus
Titus (2) - Churros, EspressoPatronum
Egix96 (1) - Chronos
gobbledygook (1) - momo
eyestott (1) - alimdia
Chronos (1) - pisskop

Not voting: Sujimichi

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-04-06 07:00:00) or when a lynch is reached.
I think the mono wagon is totally t v t
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

Well minus Gobble
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Titus »

My theory on 1.13

Momo is town. Only Gobble is scum voting him. This is to keep "momentum" on that mislynch.
EP is confusing to try and create an alternative mislynch in case momo falls apart.
This leaves RS/BP pisskop as scum off the major wagons. Pisskop keeping his vote useless isn't reassuring. Momo does have a point about RS but RS isn't likely scum with EP in this wagon setup.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Titus »

*confusing = omgusing
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 575, momo wrote:. Can you all please share the gist of your flavor messages, so we can try and figure out who is telling the mod what to say?
Eyestott claimed it
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:45 am

Post by pisskop »

mine was that 'i just lost the game'

tho who 'i' is and what exactly 'thr game' is is up to some debate.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:48 am

Post by pisskop »

I haven't voted because I haven't read..
spiritually im voting mastin
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:15 am

Post by momo »

In post 578, Titus wrote:Momo does have a point about RS but RS isn't likely scum with EP in this wagon setup.
We can't view the position of RS's votes as alignment indicative if we take certain things into account.
1. When considering the case for RS as scum, we acknowledge that he is naked voting. We also acknowledge that he is unwilling to truly commit to any wagon and unwilling to move the game forward while asking others to move it forward for him. This way, he remains safe without taking any blame.
2. We are assuming that scum is using their daytalk and that their votes are planned to at least a decent degree. I can't imagine a world where RS is town, but his vote on EP could very well be a bus. Think about it, his vote is there, but he hasn't made a case beyond one line. He isn't moving the vote so that its visible to us all there, but he isn't pushing for that wagon in particular. In fact, his end the day comment suggests that he's fine with just about any wagon.

I agree that EP has been scummy this game, but no vote is safer for town than RS. He is almost certainly scum, and should be lynched accordingly.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:53 am

Post by eyestott »

In post 581, pisskop wrote:mine was that 'i just lost the game'

tho who 'i' is and what exactly 'thr game' is is up to some debate.
Please don’t reveal your exact flavour role.
We don’t know if it’s safe
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 67, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 63, Jake from State Farm wrote:none of his posts make any sense, he's trying too hard, suggested the idea of mass claiming, trying to earn town cred by claiming he ended rvs, and falsely accused me of something. I know it's page 3 but if he has done all that this early,
it can only get worse
...he must be town, because
scum!Rabid (and scum in general) doesn't start the game balls out like that.

FTFY
Early Day 1 in Rabid’s previous completed town game. I think this is pretty telling. @mastina, do you concur?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 578, Titus wrote:My theory on 1.13

Momo is town. Only Gobble is scum voting him. This is to keep "momentum" on that mislynch.
EP is confusing to try and create an alternative mislynch in case momo falls apart.
This leaves RS/BP pisskop as scum off the major wagons. Pisskop keeping his vote useless isn't reassuring. Momo does have a point about RS but RS isn't likely scum with EP in this wagon setup.
It’s always the people closest to me that death tunnel me and I don’t understand why.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

VOTE: Rabid Schnauzer

I could also do Egix I think.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 575, momo wrote:3. @Mastina, who on this list have you successfully scum hunted either recently or consistently?
The Turkey slot, maaaaaaaybe Espresso (but I would say probably no to be honest), Titus, alimidia (admittedly small sample size butstill), traditionally-eyestott (but since he's been gone from the site for years, you can throw that out the window), Egix, Adorable (admittedly small sample size butstill), and pisskop. All of them I have had pretty good reads on.
In post 546, Churros wrote:Mastina what's your Titus read right now.
I meant to post a readslist yesterday but forgot to follow through on it--locktown of locktown tier now, up there with eyestott and Turkey.

This, purely off of one factor.

Titus's push on pisskop is not a bus.
pisskop is 100% completely and totally absolutely scum.

Ergo, Titus is town.
In post 555, alimdia wrote:So you think Titus is right about BP+EP or just BP (pisskop)?
She's 100% right about BP/pisskop.

I currently don't think she's right about EP, but it's not like EP is locktown. EP is still very much, null, and in the (very, very small) poe pool (of four, maaaaaaaayyybe five, players). So she
could
be right about both. I don't think she is right now, but I also acknowledge there's a rather significant chance she could be.
In post 574, momo wrote:The only path forward today is to VOTE: Rabid Schnauzer.
So I actually like momo's case on Rabid because I was already scumreading the slot and these are good reasons for Rabid to be scum.

I don't think it makes momo any more likely to be town, I think the most likely case is that momo is bussing a scumbuddy both because he sees his slot is in a bad spot, he sees his scumbuddy isn't being very town, and he thinks the bus will help, and because to my memory of momo (which is, admittedly, rusty) I remember him being incredibly bus-happy as scum.

But regardless of his alignment, I'll thank him for the good case on Rabid and regardless of his alignment I might actually sheep it. (Because if he's scum, he's probably bussing; if he's town, he's probably right.)

Basically, there's three slots I will vote today:
pisskop, Rabid, or momo.
The momo wagon looks like its momentum is fading, so that means we can afford to let momo live through today, which leaves pisskop or Rabid.

pisskop is the stronger scumread, but this has momentum:
VOTE: Rabid.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by mastina »

Turkey + eyestott + Titus

Chronos + Churros + alimidia

Egix96

EspressoPatronum + Sujimichi

Rabid Schnauzer
Adorable/momo
BP/pisskop

Locktown, strong town, weak town, null, then scumreads.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by eyestott »

Let’s give rabid a taste of his own medicine
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by eyestott »

VOTE: Rabid Doggy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

im home from work
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Vote the dog, pk
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

ill read first, tyvm
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Just as long as you vote the dog
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

New Astartes Video came out tonight.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Rabid

*watches mastina and EP closely*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 1.14
Rabid Schnauzer (5) - momo, gobbledygook, mastina, eyestott, Titus [L-2]

Titus (2) - Churros, EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum (1) - Rabid Schnauzer
momo (1) - Egix96
Egix96 (1) - Chronos
eyestott (1) - alimdia
Chronos (1) - pisskop

Not voting: Sujimichi

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-04-06 07:00:00) or when a lynch is reached.
time will end
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 568, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:I'm still here but this day is lasting forever. Personally I can't do much until there's been some flips.
In post 574, momo wrote:Either way, here are my thoughts post reading the game (which has been very hard to do because this site just stops working every 10 minutes).

If I get lynched today (and I'll flip town), I'm a little concerned at how many people seem to be scum-reading
Titus
, when she is ridiculously town. Read her first few posts guys. Titus chooses not to RVS, sees BP as real scum, and basically tunnels for the rest of the game. I don't think scum!Titus would do something like that. It's the direct opposite of blending in and isn't at all the kind of thing I would expect from scum.

Most obvious scum read is Rabid Schnauzer. I looked at their most recent completed game, Mini Normal 2122 (in which they were town), and their isos do not read anywhere near the same. I could make my case based on the naked votes (a newish scum player could think they are being smart by pulling the WIFOM obiously scum wouldn't be that lazy), the fact that the tone of their posts does not seem genuine at all (especially when compared to the other game), or the fact that they say "I haven't done a damn thing...Doubt you have a read on me" indicating that the inactivity to prevent a lynch is intentional. EVEN MORE SCUMMIER than that, is the obv!scum post #568. They want the day to end, but won't do anything to move it forward. This pushes the leading wagon (the one currently on me) forward, gives scum a mislynch, but when I flip town, they have to shoulder exactly none of the blame themselves.

The only path forward today is to VOTE: Rabid Schnauzer.
you know i've seen like so many town ppl like rabid who basically do nothing but are town.
I like how you basically say Titus's actions are anti town, but because of that he is town, but Rabid on the other hand, being anti town means he is scum. I'm fine with him being a deadline lynch but there are actual people that are sus and we get connections off the flip, town or scum.
In post 575, momo wrote:
In post 573, pisskop wrote:Christ, I just got the oddest pm from the mod
Same...it's because there's a person who sets the flavor. Speaking of which, this is the same person that would have directed the mod to post that Mastina dances and howls under the full moon, trying to indicate that she's a wolf. Because the mod doesn't generate the text, its NAI. What it does tell us is that there's a scum player who is afraid of Mastina's ability to read them who decided to make it seem like she is scum. I'm assuming that the flavor player is scum, because there is no reason for a town player to send that message.

My flavor was something about Mudkip avatars, which is apparently a pokemon.

My questions for y'all.
1. Who on this player list has knowledge about pokemon?
2. Can you all please share the gist of your flavor messages, so we can try and figure out who is telling the mod what to say?
3. @Mastina, who on this list have you successfully scum hunted either recently or consistently?
In post 587, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Rabid Schnauzer

I could also do Egix I think.
eyescot claimed flavourer. I'm not sure if the wolf message is from eyescott though? @Eyescott can you explain this?
In post 588, mastina wrote:
In post 575, momo wrote:3. @Mastina, who on this list have you successfully scum hunted either recently or consistently?
The Turkey slot, maaaaaaaybe Espresso (but I would say probably no to be honest), Titus, alimidia (admittedly small sample size butstill), traditionally-eyestott (but since he's been gone from the site for years, you can throw that out the window), Egix, Adorable (admittedly small sample size butstill), and pisskop. All of them I have had pretty good reads on.
In post 546, Churros wrote:Mastina what's your Titus read right now.
I meant to post a readslist yesterday but forgot to follow through on it--locktown of locktown tier now, up there with eyestott and Turkey.

This, purely off of one factor.

Titus's push on pisskop is not a bus.
pisskop is 100% completely and totally absolutely scum.

Ergo, Titus is town.
In post 555, alimdia wrote:So you think Titus is right about BP+EP or just BP (pisskop)?
She's 100% right about BP/pisskop.

I currently don't think she's right about EP, but it's not like EP is locktown. EP is still very much, null, and in the (very, very small) poe pool (of four, maaaaaaaayyybe five, players). So she
could
be right about both. I don't think she is right now, but I also acknowledge there's a rather significant chance she could be.
In post 574, momo wrote:The only path forward today is to VOTE: Rabid Schnauzer.
So I actually like momo's case on Rabid because I was already scumreading the slot and these are good reasons for Rabid to be scum.

I don't think it makes momo any more likely to be town, I think the most likely case is that momo is bussing a scumbuddy both because he sees his slot is in a bad spot, he sees his scumbuddy isn't being very town, and he thinks the bus will help, and because to my memory of momo (which is, admittedly, rusty) I remember him being incredibly bus-happy as scum.

But regardless of his alignment, I'll thank him for the good case on Rabid and regardless of his alignment I might actually sheep it. (Because if he's scum, he's probably bussing; if he's town, he's probably right.)

Basically, there's three slots I will vote today:
pisskop, Rabid, or momo.
The momo wagon looks like its momentum is fading, so that means we can afford to let momo live through today, which leaves pisskop or Rabid.

pisskop is the stronger scumread, but this has momentum:
VOTE: Rabid.
Momentum is BS. if you vote egix that has momentum too
In post 591, eyestott wrote:VOTE: Rabid Doggy
egix
In post 597, Titus wrote:VOTE: Rabid

*watches mastina and EP closely*
egix

VOTE: Egix

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”