Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 691, Drixx wrote:Also my hood has died basically. Nobody in there seems motivated to talk at all.

When someone questioned the die off, another someone told them to scum hunt in the main thread.

Of those two responses to the hood going dry ... I feel like the "don't use it, just scum hunt in the main thread" response is maybe questionable. Thoughts?
Depends entirely on personality as well. If its a strong scum player, I dont think theyd ever want to encourage people to not use the hood since theyd love to manipulate people in it.

On average id say the "hunt in thread" comment comes from town more often, but is pretty nai if the thread is dead anyway
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

Thanks for the explanations btw GL, I think ill sheep your opinion on BBmolla and George, and will probably need to trust other people to read A50 properly for me.

Not sure if I completely agree with your reasoning on Davesaz, but I can see where youre coming from and you might have it nailed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:16 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 687, Elsa Jay wrote:"Monotone"? What does that mean farside?
You don't read as a passionate player like others. I saw lots of one liners from you, very relaxed kind of play. I did catch something that I think it is a scum tell, but I'd rather not say unless I see it.
In post 689, Drixx wrote:farside - why am I your 2nd strongest scum read?
I read your reaction to venca as fake. The association you put in there reads as over the top and invalid.
In post 699, Vecna wrote:
In post 685, farside22 wrote:
In post 681, Almost50 wrote:It's funny nor one person -other than EJ himself- commented on my referencing him saying almost the same thing in another game where he was scum. I get that scum don't want to deal with that one way or another (if he is scum it's best if they let it die, and if he is town then either town pushes through the mislynch or scum use it later to mislynch me). Now why did no TOWN player talk about that?
I checked more into ej as a player and i feel very unsure since they are very monotone playstyle.
So far all i get is a lot of meh.

Wagon bores me for now on EJ.
Next on my scum list.
VOTE: BM
Drixx would be second strongest scum read.
So you scumread BM but drixx is your 2nd strongest scumread?

So you either think drixx is hardcore bussing as his only read, or this proves youre really not reading the game at all?

Which is it
I read them as individually scummy. That said I can't even begin to tell you the times I have seen a play push there scum buddy as a lynch and then teeter off of it.
Serious question. Do you really see Drixx pushing BM as hard as he is pushing you as a scum read?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:21 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 697, VaultDweller wrote:
In post 652, VaultDweller wrote:@Drixx, speaking of, you never answered my question, unless I missed it.
In post 513, VaultDweller wrote:
In post 491, VaultDweller wrote:Vecna and momo hard defending battle mage like that is interesting. I can't see two teammates defending him so early in the game, unless he has a very powerful role. Though it could be that vecna is town and scum!momo jumped on vecna's defense of battle mage. Not sure what to think of the whole thing, but there's a good chance there's scum in it, probably either Drixx or Battle Mage/momo.
@Drixx, what are your thoughts on this? Do you think all 3 are scum? What are your thoughts on momo?
VOTE: Drixx

For ignoring me.
Like ... I already gave thoughts on all three. And then I've interacted more with Vecna since AND commented that BM took the opportunity of Vecna's smokescreen to avoid responding to me. What more you want?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
VaultDweller
VaultDweller
Goon
VaultDweller
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:06 am

Post by VaultDweller »

In post 703, Drixx wrote:
In post 697, VaultDweller wrote:
In post 652, VaultDweller wrote:@Drixx, speaking of, you never answered my question, unless I missed it.
In post 513, VaultDweller wrote:
In post 491, VaultDweller wrote:Vecna and momo hard defending battle mage like that is interesting. I can't see two teammates defending him so early in the game, unless he has a very powerful role. Though it could be that vecna is town and scum!momo jumped on vecna's defense of battle mage. Not sure what to think of the whole thing, but there's a good chance there's scum in it, probably either Drixx or Battle Mage/momo.
@Drixx, what are your thoughts on this? Do you think all 3 are scum? What are your thoughts on momo?
VOTE: Drixx

For ignoring me.
Like ... I already gave thoughts on all three. And then I've interacted more with Vecna since AND commented that BM took the opportunity of Vecna's smokescreen to avoid responding to me. What more you want?
Quotes please? Specifically the parts where you mention momo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 699, Vecna wrote:So you scumread BM but drixx is your 2nd strongest scumread?

So you either think drixx is hardcore bussing as his only read, or this proves youre really not reading the game at all?
oof

This is too good to want dead today.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 705, pisskop wrote:
In post 699, Vecna wrote:So you scumread BM but drixx is your 2nd strongest scumread?

oof

Why do you say that?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:46 am

Post by pisskop »

I TR him
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Bleh, nevermind Pisskop. I thought you were wanting Vecna dead.
I swear context is going to be my biggest issue
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:48 am

Post by pisskop »

lol welcomeback! :)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

You think your PT is dead? The game thread is barely kicking. There are no bandwagons, no solid cases, no participation. I can tell Day 1 is going to not be lit. Let's lynch Vecna and be done with it.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 709, pisskop wrote:lol welcomeback! :)
:lol: :lol:
Thanks. I almost feel like a newb when I see some abbreviation and trying to remember them all.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:57 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I mean Pine, not Vecna.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 710, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You think your PT is dead? The game thread is barely kicking. There are no bandwagons, no solid cases, no participation. I can tell Day 1 is going to not be lit. Let's lynch Vecna and be done with it.
No thanks and you are voting Pine last i checked.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:59 am

Post by pisskop »

meh

VOTE: pine
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:55 am

Post by davesaz »

oof

Dunno, the quoted post feels like a possible gotcha type play from scum. The question includes a false dichotomy given two scumreads don't have to be scum together.
Maybe you're right about the "today" part though.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 702, farside22 wrote:
In post 687, Elsa Jay wrote:"Monotone"? What does that mean farside?
You don't read as a passionate player like others. I saw lots of one liners from you, very relaxed kind of play. I did catch something that I think it is a scum tell, but I'd rather not say unless I see it.
In post 689, Drixx wrote:farside - why am I your 2nd strongest scum read?
I read your reaction to venca as fake. The association you put in there reads as over the top and invalid.
In post 699, Vecna wrote:
In post 685, farside22 wrote:
In post 681, Almost50 wrote:It's funny nor one person -other than EJ himself- commented on my referencing him saying almost the same thing in another game where he was scum. I get that scum don't want to deal with that one way or another (if he is scum it's best if they let it die, and if he is town then either town pushes through the mislynch or scum use it later to mislynch me). Now why did no TOWN player talk about that?
I checked more into ej as a player and i feel very unsure since they are very monotone playstyle.
So far all i get is a lot of meh.

Wagon bores me for now on EJ.
Next on my scum list.
VOTE: BM
Drixx would be second strongest scum read.
So you scumread BM but drixx is your 2nd strongest scumread?

Which is it
I read them as individually scummy. That said I can't even begin to tell you the times I have seen a play push there scum buddy as a lynch and then teeter off of it.
Serious question. Do you really see Drixx pushing BM as hard as he is pushing you as a scum read?
Thank you for your reply. Well reasoned
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Was that sarcasm?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 715, davesaz wrote:

oof

Dunno, the quoted post feels like a possible gotcha type play from scum. The question includes a false dichotomy given two scumreads don't have to be scum together.
Maybe you're right about the "today" part though.
Dave continues to be critical and calling out shit as he sees it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 717, farside22 wrote:Was that sarcasm?
I get why you'd think that since I dont usually respond like that, but it wasnt
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Vecna »

And I agree with the sentiment that Drixx seems to have given up the BM wagon quite easily and preferred to focus on me.

We both focused on the same thing (the c/p of playerlist) but Drixx then engaged with me instead of BM over that and continued to push me instead (why me and not momo/bm?)

I hadn't looked at it from the angle of the initial scrutiny potentially being early distancing
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Drixx »

Context counts. Literally everyone who bothered to respond about BM was throwing a town read on him. Not really feeling trying to push someone through a wall of town reads. Not sure what he's done that warrants ANY read, but that's something to look at as the game progresses a bit further.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Drixx »

Like ... my "read" on him consisted of questioning how on earth he thought "they used the word "like" in their post" was a good reason to vote someone. That's not much to go on. It was meant to get a response from BM but didn't.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Hectic »

Detective "Detectic" Detective here with a prodgity prodge.

I'm pleased to see there haven't been any murders yet, though, it does make for a somewhat slow pace to the story. Now, don't get me wrong; I'm not
encouraging
any killings, but I'm sure I could turn a blind eye if there was the occasional GBH or two to spice up the story.

See you all in a couple.

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Hectic is gonna be the Detective shot at the beginning of the Movie for doubting the protagonist. I feel it in my bones.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”