eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:22 am

Post by eyestott »

EP, it seems like you’re the only one who wants to be outed, so here we go. Your flavour is “ “
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:35 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1324, gobbledygook wrote:I mean Egix is confirming those actions happened to those players so
I don't actually know for sure if those were the exact action types that were used - just that the players in question had been targeted.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:41 am

Post by eyestott »

Ooh spicy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Except ni?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:31 am

Post by pisskop »

This whole thing where we have to pull teeth to get real answers is tiring.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:31 am

Post by eyestott »

In post 1328, pisskop wrote:Except ni?
Ni?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:32 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1325, eyestott wrote:EP, it seems like you’re the only one who wants to be outed, so here we go. Your flavour is “ “
Ive already claimed my flavor.

P: was a phone response to goobles, Im currently back home rn.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:34 am

Post by eyestott »

Wait, where? I missed it
Also I just lost the game fml
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:35 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: unvote

I really dislike this teeth pulling. I always hate when there's crap going on behind the scenes, but this is egregious. I think eves play today has been indicative of a town, what with the unvote and all, but egix is playing games.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:35 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1332, eyestott wrote:Also I just lost the game fml
I legit thought of that first too! :lol:
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:38 am

Post by eyestott »

Who’s doing the teeth pulling, pk?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:51 am

Post by pisskop »

?

What do you mean?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:55 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 1325, eyestott wrote:EP, it seems like you’re the only one who wants to be outed, so here we go. Your flavour is “ “
This doesn't help prove my point because you already know my role now. You need to reveal someone's flavour who's role is still unknown to prove that you know the player's' flavour instead of the role flavour.

I saw your hint to me earlier, but I don't know if you dropped several different hints and I just picked up on the " ".
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:04 am

In post 1335, eyestott wrote:Who’s doing the teeth pulling, pk?
I agree with pk on this. This lynch feels important and people have information, but nobody wants to give enough information to help steer the lynch.

- Egix just now confirmed the TARGETS but not the actions claimed by eyestott + the letter
- Eyestott won't reveal the full contents of the letter to protect the identity of the JoaT
- The JoaT hasn't revealed
- alim is a mailman who hasn't said what he sent

There's more information that people are holding, but the above is/may be relevant to the lynch.

Whether or not the holding of information today has been the correct play, trying to get said information definitely feels like pulling teeth.
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:07 am

Post by eyestott »

Pretty much everyone has an assumed role now, thanks to gobble making those guesses

But alimdia should be able to confirm that I knew their flavour from the get go, as would Mastina if she were alive, and Gobble If he looks back at the first few posts directed at STRQ. (Gobbles flavour is a lyric from never gonna give you up, so I dropped references to other lyrics in my early convos with STRQ)
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:10 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 1316, Eve wrote:
In post 1300, alimdia wrote:What jailkeeper?
i replied in the hood
you mean the 3 way masonry chat?
In post 1326, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1324, gobbledygook wrote:I mean Egix is confirming those actions happened to those players so
I don't actually know for sure if those were the exact action types that were used - just that the players in question had been targeted.
wtf does this mean? Explain?
In post 1338, EspressoPatronum wrote:
I agree with pk on this. This lynch feels important and people have information, but nobody wants to give enough information to help steer the lynch.

- Egix just now confirmed the TARGETS but not the actions claimed by eyestott + the letter
- Eyestott won't reveal the full contents of the letter to protect the identity of the JoaT

There's more information that people are holding, but the above is/may be relevant to the lynch.

Whether or not the holding of information today has been the correct play, trying to get said information definitely feels like pulling teeth.
I said I didn't send a letter saying guilty. My receipent said they received my mail so...
In post 1339, eyestott wrote:Pretty much everyone has an assumed role now, thanks to gobble making those guesses

But alimdia should be able to confirm that I knew their flavour from the get go, as would Mastina if she were alive, and Gobble If he looks back at the first few posts directed at STRQ. (Gobbles flavour is a lyric from never gonna give you up, so I dropped references to other lyrics in my early convos with STRQ)
Er I never saw the post where you hinted at my flavor? CAn you qutoe again
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:20 am

Post by eyestott »

In post 51, eyestott wrote:
In post 49, alimdia wrote:@eyestott, are you Eibirn :o

VOTE: Adorable for being .... too adorable
Nah, I'm Majiffy

lol jk

In all seriousness, I needed a new avatar so elbirn gave me this
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:27 am

In post 1340, alimdia wrote:[...]
In post 1338, EspressoPatronum wrote:

I said I didn't send a letter saying guilty. My receipent said they received my mail so...
[...]
Right, but you still haven't said the contents of your letter (per the post below). It should be noted that your partial claim in was helpful, as you helped rule out the possibility of a redirect.

We don't know whether the contents of the letter could influence the lynch today, which is why I added it to the list of things that are or
may be
relevant.
In post 1124, alimdia wrote:I'm gonna do a partial claim, and redact some stuff because I don't want to give other info away 'freely'

I am an mailman. I sent a mail to Eve last night.
The contents of the mail shall remain secret for now
, but it definitely is NOT 'I'm a JOAT and I got a guilty on pisskop N1', so that rules out me being redirected to eyescott.
I did not send a mail to anyone else last night. Therefore, I'm struggling to understand how eyescott got a mail last night.
I also did not send mail on N1, Eve should understand why.

The conclusion is that the mailman is either scum or eyescott is just bs'ing the whole thing up.
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Eve »

i think people not coming forward with more information is probably indicative that this lynch is fine and nothing more needs to be said
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:31 am

In post 1343, Eve wrote:i think people not coming forward with more information is probably indicative that this lynch is fine and nothing more needs to be said
Good point
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:35 am

VOTE: pisskop
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:36 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 3.5
pisskop (3) - Eve, gobbledygook, EspressoPatronum [L-2]

EspressoPatronum (1) - Titus

Not voting: alimdia, Churros. eyestott, pisskop

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2020-04-29 17:00:00) or when a lynch is reached.

Egix is not a valid vote because Egix96 is chilled.
time will end
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:11 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I think if pisskop was town he would have been hammered by now.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Or an scum is on me and waiting for more town
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:17 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Also possible. Could be that one scum doesn't have a vote right now. *cough* Egix *cough* :shifty:
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”