Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1286, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Reck, come tell me if masturbating will end the game with you as the only winner.

if it does, I will do it, I swear.
You have a choice. You can masturbate or we can lynch Reck today, depending on whether YOU individually trust the claim. Those are the only ways this day phase progresses AORN.

For the record, I am very disappointed in the choice of order because of the obvious not S/S relationship between Maria and LLD. I'm also disappointed we did this today because it just makes the nightkill obvious and the BP was already gone when we got around to doing this.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1297, MariaR wrote:Do I need to get into the part where I was post restricted and could've kept going but chose to ya know...speak?
Real talk, I actually like this angle.

It's not 100% clearing, but if Maria flips scum I do want to look at where pressure was when her PR ended because it was likely she needed to help a scum buddy out somehow.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Ginngie »

Votecount

Aristophanes- 4 (Dunnstral, MariaR, PenguinPower, gobbledygook)
L - 3

MariaR- 3 (Bulbazak, alisae, Pine)
L - 4

gobbledygook -2 (Bingle, Pink Ball)
L - 5

Pine- 2 (xRECKONERx, Lady Lambdadelta)
L - 5

Not Voting - 13 MINUS THE NUMBERS ABOVE ADDED FUCK THIS PART (The Rest of you fucks)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

At deadline,
Pink Ball
would be lynched.

Day One's deadline is Monday, April 27th, @ 10:00 PM EST: (expired on 2020-04-27 22:00:00).

chronic masturbaters
-xRECKONERx
-Bulbazak
-PenguinPower
-Titus
-Pink Ball
-Bingle
-Aristophanes
-gobbledygook
-Pine
-Dunnstral
-Alisae
-MariaR
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:52 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1286, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Reck, come tell me if masturbating will end the game with you as the only winner.

it will not, i just leave the game

congrats on being confirmed town, use it well
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:53 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

it also wont end the day so go ahead and yank it and watch me leave the have fun fisting the entire scumteam as conftown lld
green shirt thursdays
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:49 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1329, xRECKONERx wrote:it also wont end the day so go ahead and yank it and watch me leave the have fun fisting the entire scumteam as conftown lld
Megusta.jpg
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:49 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Hey look it’s 2009
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1313, Dunnstral wrote:Ari is still not town in any capacity and we can safely lynch him today

Don't believe every Nigerian prince that needs your money
Okay but all you have to do is wire it to me into this swiss bank account and presto! Duble your invesment returned NEXT DAY!!! Please i can only hold monies for limited tiem and after that the goverment takes it so pleaase you need to do this tonite/today !
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1322, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1319, gobbledygook wrote:PB let’s beat off Ari he’s maf
I fixed it
:eek:
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Okay so for the record tho I am not scum. I am, however, waiting for LLD to do the thing with her thing before I do anything else here.

I think Maria jumping the line was scummy but I also don't read her as scum so I think she might be sincere in that scum wouldn't let themselves get to that point.
- Jingle
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1328, xRECKONERx wrote:

second question. Can you win post mortem? There is no reason for scum to shoot you, but imagine they did for some strange reason, if I masaturbate then, are you a-ok?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Also confirmed town LLD says we are not lynching Ari today.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1335, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

second question. Can you win post mortem? There is no reason for scum to shoot you, but imagine they did for some strange reason, if I masaturbate then, are you a-ok?
Huh? Why would he be dead. He exits the game

Why don’t you like Ari for scum?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1289, MariaR wrote:If you're scum here and you see someone saying 'Hey guys all town need to do this' scum don't take that chance and they fully support it if it becomes a thing, not wait until the last 2 people. That's just idiotic and there's no way scum me would do that, or any scum for that matter.
Except such discussion ground to a halt in the early to midgame. If, as scum, you feel that town you would be anti-3rd party, and that stance also aligns with muddying the waters and keeping a certain mechanic at bay, then I can see you easily making that decision and staying with it until the point where you might need to switch away. I never said it was bad scum play. I just think that forces beyond your control conspired to put you in an unwinnable situation.
In post 1295, MariaR wrote: What question that has not come up and would be a logical one is 'but Maria weren't you scumreading LLD why would you wanna go before her with that logic?' Good question! The answer is LLD has been afk for a ton of the game and it wouldn't surprise me if she was demotivated due to the posting restrictions.

So what's super scummy about me going before her hm? I've yet to hear a good answer.
Weren't you the one who gave her the posting restriction, though? Your argument here boils down to her being potentially demotivated for something you gave her, and you thought she was super scummy for reasons (which were again? I'm not sure I followed that.), so you skipped because??? Like it really looks like you're arguing that LLD was unlikely to get the masturbation train moving, you thought she was scummy anyway, so you just jumped the line. And again, I'm not really seeing the town motivation there, because town you shouldn't have felt rushed in any way, especially since you had been anti-masturbation for the entire day phase.
In post 1296, MariaR wrote:It's not like this was a shocking new twist we heard yesterday. We knew this when Mastina claimed at day start. So what do scum do here? They either

A) Masturbate at some point and don't get caught. (This isn't even taking into consideration other 3ps that could be out there)

B) Lynch it to get rid of the issue

C) Do both.

No one has said it's B which I tried to do, so that can't be it. Because that would put into question a lot of other people. Didn't do A or C either. So I don't see how you can be calling me scum here. It's machinability and logically stupid unless you think my scum game is that bad that I wouldn't notice such a glaring factor.
Um...
In post 95, MariaR wrote:
VOTE: Mastina
You did try to vote Mastina. As soon as she claimed, in fact. You pushed against it super hard, and you pushed against those who were for it super hard, up until Bingle joined and put a new face and spin on weaponizing the mechanic.
In post 1300, MariaR wrote:Yes someone made it so I was able to give away my posting restriction. But, why would I give it away as scum?
I think Mastina talked about how you had a posting restriction as scum in the last Ginngie game, but I don't know enough about that. Someone who does can talk about it. My big question is: why did you give your post restriction to LLD?
In post 1309, MariaR wrote: So, that should prove why I'm not scum I've given you every reason and logic/proof to back it up. You can unvote me

Any time someone says "I have now successfully refuted you and defeated your every argument. You have no reason to think I'm scum and can unvote me." I just want to vote them harder. This feels inherently scum to me.
In post 1311, MariaR wrote: C) It's not like the mass of people said no, otherwise I would've switched it. Also along me to bring up the very simple fact. Scum don't put themselves here in the first place. I was not forced into this spot, I had all the time in the world. So why the hell does scum me do this hm? You're skipping over key points.
I've explained why scum you would take the stance you did. And no, I don't think scum you would be stupid to put yourself in an unadvantageous situation. Under different circumstances, I think you would have changed stances when it best made sense. Unfortunately, several events transpired to make that practically impossible. First, Bingle replaced in and immediately started discussing how to break the game with Reck's role, which would involve ordered masturbation. Attention would now be on you if you changed your mind and masturbated now. That was made apparent when Gobble replaced in, masturbated, and then immediately was being pressured and wagoned. If things would have continued as they were, however, and there was some pushback on Bingle's plan, you could ride out the rest of the day and perhaps make it through the order on d2 without being outed (I believe Bingle wanted Pine to be one of the last to go, so you would probably have been somewhere in the middle.). But then Pine finally changed his stance and decided to actually try testing Reck's claim. And with no more resistance from Dunn or Ali, an order was set, and you were now set to go last.

So no, I don't think it was bad scum play. I just think that stuff happened outside of your control and you got screwed. It happens to the best of us (Jingle can tell you about how I got screwed over in Firefly.).
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1280, MariaR wrote: From my point of view, I got a bit of consent to do it so I did it
Btw, this is not a town mindset. Town doesn't need consent. All this does is pass the buck and give justification for your scummy actions, which is something scum need far more than town.

And I'm not going to deal with a lot of Maria's wifom, because it really is talking in circles and I don't want to waste my time on stupid stuff. I want to reiterate that I'm not taking the position that Maria is bad scum, but rather that she's just unlucky scum who was forced to make suboptimal choices. I don't like the "I'm a really good scum player, why would I allow myself to be in this position?" argument, because I've used that before as scum. Generally it's somewhat true. Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't allow myself to be in such a position, but generally if I have to make that argument, something went wrong, I'm close to being caught (for what I feel are the wrong reasons), and I'm trying to argue my way out to make it to a later day phase where I have a better shot.

On a more personal note: I've probably made that argument as town too, but it's probably more common as scum. So I don't count that as a clear. The only time it is a clear is if it's a decision that doesn't make sense coming from a scum alignment, even if accidentally or unluckily.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1325, Bingle wrote: For the record, I am very disappointed in the choice of order because of the obvious not S/S relationship between Maria and LLD. I'm also disappointed we did this today because it just makes the nightkill obvious and the BP was already gone when we got around to doing this.
How night actions played out were likely to be the same no matter when we did this. We can still get some good information, so I'm not too worried. There's something that's occurred to me about actions, but I won't know for sure until the next day phase. I agree with you that I didn't think both LLD and Maria were scum. I just know they were the two biggest question marks, and I felt that LLD was more likely to be town and that Maria was going to be hard to read. Dunn and Ali were pretty obv. town from my perspective, so I really didn't care. I know you would have liked Pine to go later (as would I), but once the party got started, we had to see things through. Unfortunately it was just a case of you having to be there to set order. Everyone there agreed with the order set, so that's what we went with. All in all, I feel satisfied with what we got.
In post 1326, Bingle wrote:
In post 1297, MariaR wrote:Do I need to get into the part where I was post restricted and could've kept going but chose to ya know...speak?
Real talk, I actually like this angle.

It's not 100% clearing, but if Maria flips scum I do want to look at where pressure was when her PR ended because it was likely she needed to help a scum buddy out somehow.
Talk me through this some more.

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

It’s ok I’m gonna buy the vig to kill her tonight
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1335, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

No I cannot win post mortem
green shirt thursdays
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Reck can you give me your money
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

I'm pretty sure that would have been obvious.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 1341, gobbledygook wrote:It’s ok I’m gonna buy the vig to kill her tonight
Or you can just vote her.

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

She's also in your neighborhood, so you would be getting money back.

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I agree with you 100% but I also do not want to 1v1 mariar scum again. I am hoping your case will encourage others to vote her while I explore other options in an open relationship
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

@LLD I'll give you my money to masturbate today
green shirt thursdays
gobbledygook