Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

@Paragon can you do something useful?
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Paragon »

I don't really have the time to catch up on the rest of the thread if I'm being honest. I'm living and learning in the moment.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

There are barely any wall posts and just 20 pages.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Paragon »

So that means there are *some* wall posts then.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Paragon »

Aha
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

So what is this game doing.
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:17 am

Post by chkflip »

I mean it exists but not much beyond that tbh
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 499, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 497, Raya36 wrote:Why can't the part you called a slip be a thought coming from town?
because as town he would be taking firm stance on the info that we would get from my lynch. Not just saying we need to lynch me anyway (?)
WTF does that mean, are we at the liberty of lynching people (anyway??) without even thinking what info could be gained from it?
It makes sense that he pushes on me now when his pet scum read Maria flipped town.
Do you think it's scummy though or bad town in your opinion?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Looker »

In post 492, Knightmare491 wrote:What can I say, it's like everything I say falls on deaf ears.
This game is offering too much camouflage.
In post 500, Knightmare491 wrote:@Paragon can you do something useful?
I'm also curious.

@Paragon: Are you someone's alt or did someone beg you to replace in? Why replace in if you're not going to read or help?

• @Black Ranger: Dunnstral was never in danger of being wagoned before my vote, regardless of Maria's "doubt". And I'm pretty sure a capable mafia would be able to redirect focus to prevent suspicion from falling on their partners, re:Raya.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 11:49 am

Post by TheWizard »

havingfitz has been replaced for inactivity.
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Paragon »

I'm an alt. Fine, I'll try and scumhunt from this page.

Knightmare; why are you so concerned with what I am doing rather than focus on the wagon on you? What is your insight on the voters?

Knightmare again; do you think every lynch required you to have a good headspace as to where you'll be at after the lynch? What's wrong with trying to flip the scummiest player, rather than preflip-solve?

Raya; do you agree with Knightmare's point in the post you quoted that it makes the player "bad" if they're town?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I'll answer that when Knight answers my question first
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 511, Raya36 wrote:I'll answer that when Knight answers my question first
Which question? thought I answered everything.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 510, Paragon wrote:Knightmare; why are you so concerned with what I am doing rather than focus on the wagon on you? What is your insight on the voters?
cause you're new.
My wagon is just stupid at this point it's difficult to say who's being apathetic town and voting me just cuz or who's scum. It's probably Dunn and ND tho like I've been saying all along.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 510, Paragon wrote:Knightmare again; do you think every lynch required you to have a good headspace as to where you'll be at after the lynch? What's wrong with trying to flip the scummiest player, rather than preflip-solve?
Except I wasn't scummy to him yesterday, what changed today? I'm not telling that we should pre flip solve.
His reasoning is scummy AF, "we should lynch this because it should have been lynched yesterday"
But why was it getting lynched yesterday?
Cos deadline was near and someone needed to be lynched.....
So now tell me if this makes sense coming from town.

~Rectiplanes
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 514, Knightmare491 wrote:So now tell me if this makes sense coming from town.
Yes
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 514, Knightmare491 wrote:I'm not telling that we should pre flip solve.
What's this then:
In post 497, Raya36 wrote:Why can't the part you called a slip be a thought coming from town?
because as town he would be taking firm stance on the info that we would get from my lynch. Not just saying we need to lynch me anyway (?)
WTF does that mean, are we at the liberty of lynching people (anyway??) without even thinking what info could be gained from it?
It makes sense that he pushes on me now when his pet scum read Maria flipped town.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 514, Knightmare491 wrote:Except I wasn't scummy to him yesterday, what changed today?
As I explained, the failure to get a lynch on you yesterday, the frantic vote on me to try to get someone other than you lynched, and the fact that you haven't been lynched yet today
In post 513, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 510, Paragon wrote:Knightmare; why are you so concerned with what I am doing rather than focus on the wagon on you? What is your insight on the voters?
cause you're new.
My wagon is just stupid at this point it's difficult to say who's being apathetic town and voting me just cuz or who's scum. It's probably Dunn and ND tho like I've been saying all along.
Not sure that you ever said it was NDmath. You didn't start saying it was me until I started pushing for your lynch.
In post 474, Knightmare491 wrote:
In post 416, Dunnstral wrote:Now we can't tell if he wasn't lynched because everyone was afk, or because mafia didn't want to lynch one of their own, so they didn't post. Which means we pretty much have to lynch him, now.
Cool, so you're saying that lynching him will give no info about any other players because it could be either of those things, but now you want to lynch me anyway.

This is the most obvious scum slip I've seen in a while. Conf scum
Lynching you does give info about other players too. Players who didn't hammer you at deadline, and players who tried to start a wagon on me over you.

You keep pointing that I was scumreading Maria and she died - your argument is really weak and it's been pointed out to you that sk can be immune to the mafia nk anyway. It's also been pointed out that my activity rate for day 2 doesn't make me scum. You're voting me because I'm pushing you, and you need someone else to be lynched.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 11:53 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Sure ;)

~Rectiplanes
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:12 am

Post by TheWizard »

NDMath has been prodded for inactivity.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:14 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 497, Raya36 wrote:@Knightmare
Could you go more into your dunnstral read? Why can't the part you called a slip be a thought coming from town?

@NDMath
Who do you scumread and why? Why do you have an interest in SK hunting?
Because I don't believe in crosskills.
Scumreads
Knightmare - I'm kind of sheeping Dunn at this point but I've been scumreading knightmare this whole game and nothing has changed that.
Ranger - His eod flaking and then immediately hopping on the wagon today is really bad. The way he's talking about mariar is also odd.
Fitz - Hasn't been too much good about this slot, but it's better than the other two.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Black Ranger »

Checkin in to say I'm good with the lynch

There's been zero chance of anything worthwhile being said since Knightmare slipped not-vig without hard claiming vanilla.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 507, Raya36 wrote:
Do you think it's scummy though or bad town in your opinion?
@Knight this question

In post 520, NDMath wrote:
In post 497, Raya36 wrote: @NDMath
Who do you scumread and why? Why do you have an interest in SK hunting?
Because I don't believe in crosskills.
Scumreads
Knightmare - I'm kind of sheeping Dunn at this point but I've been scumreading knightmare this whole game and nothing has changed that.
Ranger - His eod flaking and then immediately hopping on the wagon today is really bad. The way he's talking about mariar is also odd.
Fitz - Hasn't been too much good about this slot, but it's better than the other two.
What about Ranger's talk about Maria is odd?

In post 521, Black Ranger wrote:Checkin in to say I'm good with the lynch

There's been zero chance of anything worthwhile being said since Knightmare slipped not-vig without hard claiming vanilla.
Knightmare did claim VT?
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 522, Raya36 wrote:@Knight this question
scummy ofc, otherwise wouldn't be voting there

~Rectiplanes
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 522, Raya36 wrote:Knightmare did claim VT?
Yeah, but way too late.
In post 411, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 402, Knightmare491 wrote:He was scum reading Maria too hmm, maybe they thought she's the SK?

VOTE: Dunn
So are you calling Dunnstral the vig?

Based and not!vigpilled.
In post 473, Knightmare491 wrote:Oh somebody claimed intent, I'm VT.
See . Knightmare knew the setup from the beginning, so either he forgot about the SK's powers or didn't realize that he was claiming not-vig. These cases aren't mutually exclusive, but in the case of
, do you think his two-day delayed VT claim is town?

Return to “Completed Open Games”