Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

It's unlikely that both BM and ABR are town, given I was at L-3, and ABR was at L-4 at the same time for a long period, with 4 scum in the game.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3500, Battle Mage wrote:It's unlikely that both BM and ABR are town, given I was at L-3, and ABR was at L-4 at the same time for a long period, with 4 scum in the game.
Smh.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Titus - I looked at your vote count analysis, there's no explanation for anything, and you've basically just named a bunch of players right? So my view would be, you've probably got some scum and some town in that mix.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 3411, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3407, davesaz wrote:
In post 3405, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3396, davesaz wrote:MT you said that extra traps would be coming, but from the mod's posts it doesn't look like that happened. Can you explain how you managed to escape a trap without having the consequences that you thought would happen?
Why is this something you're most curious about?
I'm not completely certain that it's not scum!you just skating away.
I mean good for town if you're town with a good explanation, not so good if you're scum on the way to a roflstomp.
im a bat with a trick or two up her sleeve. i can tell you that i knew the whole time there were not going to be any extra traps. check my messages at the end of d3 about the deadline
I don't really follow this - it seems like scum still have a steady supply of traps, given the rate they are churning through them.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Battle Mage »

interesting that, if we assume Bingle and Ircher are town, that means at least 1 of Dave and Eddie Cane are scum. Haven't really spent much time thinking about that until now!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:43 am

Post by davesaz »

Here's what I think about the BM / MT / ABR triangle.

ABR and BM could be scum theater. If it is, it's scummy worthy win or lose. But I really don't think they are scum together. Why would they bother? Behaviorally either one could be scum trying to take control of the game. I see both of them as highly manipulative, which is the definition of what scum wants isn't it? I kinda think at least one of this pair has to be scum.

BM and MT could be scum together, with BM trying to get ABR mislynched and MT playing the white night. Both of them escaped traps, which I'd expect scum to be able to do. That makes it another kind of theater, a good/bad split. That would also make for a good long-term strategy. They both look active and solvey while ABR is around, and if/when ABR flips town at least MT looks good. The wrench in this pairing is why would both of them as scum together escape traps with scum+ effects. In particular why would MT claim those effects (and then unclaim them).

BM and MT both town with ABR scum is plausible. It is not at all unusual for two townies to have polar opposite reads on a player. This would match my personal reads. I have thought ABR was pushing weird stuff all along. BM seeing it and MT not wouldn't be far fetched. For this to be the case we kinda have to squint at the trap escapes. Perhaps Tweet's reply to my question about the negative effects explains that.

The remaining scenario that's reasonable with at least one scum in this group is BM town, ABR & MT scum. This path requires MT to have escaped a trap, claimed that doing so will give scum more traps, and then as scum not setting that extra trap. This seems like a mistake that a team would not let happen. And I think MT's explanation of why there weren't more traps makes more sense as town revealing the hidden info than it does as scum trying to cover up.

Of this set, ABR is most likely scum. I have not looked yet at what it would mean if all are town.

VOTE: Titus
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Titus »

Ok, Davesaz is probably scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 3505, davesaz wrote:Here's what I think about the BM / MT / ABR triangle.

ABR and BM could be scum theater. If it is, it's scummy worthy win or lose. But I really don't think they are scum together. Why would they bother? Behaviorally either one could be scum trying to take control of the game. I see both of them as highly manipulative, which is the definition of what scum wants isn't it? I kinda think at least one of this pair has to be scum.

BM and MT could be scum together, with BM trying to get ABR mislynched and MT playing the white night. Both of them escaped traps, which I'd expect scum to be able to do. That makes it another kind of theater, a good/bad split. That would also make for a good long-term strategy. They both look active and solvey while ABR is around, and if/when ABR flips town at least MT looks good. The wrench in this pairing is why would both of them as scum together escape traps with scum+ effects. In particular why would MT claim those effects (and then unclaim them).

BM and MT both town with ABR scum is plausible. It is not at all unusual for two townies to have polar opposite reads on a player. This would match my personal reads. I have thought ABR was pushing weird stuff all along. BM seeing it and MT not wouldn't be far fetched. For this to be the case we kinda have to squint at the trap escapes. Perhaps Tweet's reply to my question about the negative effects explains that.

The remaining scenario that's reasonable with at least one scum in this group is BM town, ABR & MT scum. This path requires MT to have escaped a trap, claimed that doing so will give scum more traps, and then as scum not setting that extra trap. This seems like a mistake that a team would not let happen. And I think MT's explanation of why there weren't more traps makes more sense as town revealing the hidden info than it does as scum trying to cover up.

Of this set, ABR is most likely scum. I have not looked yet at what it would mean if all are town.

If me and MT were both scum and ABR was town, we would be eligible for whatever the opposite of a scummy is. :lol:

I'm a bit lost on the MT-traps stuff, can you explain to an idiot like me what happened and why you believe it's town? My gut feeling is pretty much everyone trapped so far is dead and was town. Of those remaining, MT's was a bit different to the others, and I do sorta buy the idea that scum might put 1 of their own in a trap to get towncred.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 3506, Titus wrote:Ok, Davesaz is probably scum.
I'm actually leaning town more after his last post.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Bingle »

If ABR/BM are scum together it's a 3/4 scum neighborhood with a full mutual bus. That's just dumb, setup wise.

I have to say, that flavor case seems a lot stronger than any flavor case should ever be.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 3509, Bingle wrote:If ABR/BM are scum together it's a 3/4 scum neighborhood with a full mutual bus. That's just dumb, setup wise.

I have to say, that flavor case seems a lot stronger than any flavor case should ever be.
my flavour case? thanks man, appreciate that. <3

MT didn't agree though, and she is like a Saw expert. :shifty:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Battle Mage »

My conscience is totally clear with an ABR lynch today - we should have done it yesterday of course, and not be at LyLo having wasted a lynch on Drixx, but we are where we are.

If I'm wrong on this one, I will deservedly take all the flack in the post-game.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Titus »

The thing is BM, I feel we were both left alive because scum wanted us to bicker and argue. ABR brings out the worst in people.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Firebringer »

Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:58 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: titus
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

This has been mechanically confirmed for pages, people pushing against the nar

pedit- wtf
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Hahahahaha
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

So Piss, Fire, Dave, BM? Damn. Piss' claim felt super town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3517, Morning Tweet wrote:Hahahahaha
Dude, idk why you're laughing. I thought you were with Titus with how hard you were dissuading the confirmed TvS.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Firebringer »

should have lynched BM guys.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

Votecount 4.2

Titus (6) - Battle Mage, VaultDweller, davesaz, Eddie Cane, Firebringer, pisskop
Battle Mage (1) - BBmolla
Firebringer (1) - Titus
davesaz (1) - Ircher

Not voting (2) - Morning Tweet, Bingle

(expired on 2020-06-01 14:16:00) remain until day end

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to reach a majority.

"Game over!"
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:20 am

Post by SirCakez »

With the Acolytes pulling the strings, it was all too easy to take yet another innocent life, to spill yet more innocent blood. Jigsaw's ultimate Game was over, with his point proven and all tested.

The loudspeaker crackles on, for the final time.
"My game is complete. You all have been tested. Your bloodthirst proven. Your inability to resist the temptations of Mafia leads to your downfall. My traps have fulfilled my purpose.

Now, for the finishing touch.

GAME OVER"

One by one, their heads explode. All heads...except for four. At long last, the hooded Pisskop unveils himself as the Voice, John Kramer, Jigsaw. His Acolytes Eddie Cane, Firebringer and davesaz smile behind him. There are many more to be tested soon...

Jigsaw's Acolytes, consisting of momo, pisskop, Eddie Cane, Firebringer and davesaz (as well as the replaced Blake Belladonna and GeorgeBailey) have won!

Jigsaw's Chosen, consisting of Morning Tweet, Ircher, VaultDweller, Bingle, Battle Mage, BBmolla, Titus, Hectic, Elsa Jay, Pine, xtoxm, farside22, Almost50, Drixx, TrueSoulEnergy and GuiltyLion (as well as the replaced Gamma Emerald, iDanyboy, Albert B. Rampage and Vecna) have lost!

I am ending the game here as with scum's KP per night it is impossible for town to win.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

The Setup

21 players
16 town v 5 mafia - Public Information
Town faction is named "Jigsaw's Chosen"; Mafia faction is named "Jigsaw's Acolytes". This is public information.
All PTs have pregame + daychat.
Mafia pick what traps + who goes in traps each day.
Mafia pick someone to set trap each day.
Mafia set two traps per night until day 6.
Each trap can only be used once.
Mafia can place themselves in trap.
Mafia can always see trap PTs.
Anyone in trap loses access to PTs they are in for the night.
All police are in big neighborhood (Hoffman, Eric, Matt, Halloran, Kerry, Keith, Tapp, [Rigg fakeclaim]). All FBI are in big neighborhood (Strahm, Perez, [Erickson fakeclaim]).
Jigsaw Survivors are in hood.

Rolelist

Mafia Mastermind (will never give guilty result to any investigative, like Eric and Halloran) (if in trap, will always survive) - John "Jigsaw" Kramer
Mafia "Police" 2-shot Trap Designer (Can use ability to set a third trap the next night, or a second trap if past day 6.) - Amanda Young
Mafia "Police" 3-shot Role Cop - Detective Mark Hoffman
Mafia "FBI" Loved (disable at day 6) - Dr. Lawrence Gordon
Mafia "Jigsaw Survivor" (Jigsaw "Survivor"/neighbor) - Logan Nelson

Town Police 2-shot Vigilante - Detective David Tapp
Town Police 3-shot Investigator (can check someone at night to see if they have set a trap in the last two days. Cannot detect Jigsaw.) - Detective Eric Matthews
Town Police 2-shot Internal Affairs (can check someone in the police for mafia or not) - Detective Matt Gibson
Town Police 3-shot Sleuth (can check if someone works with Jigsaw or not. Cannot detect Jigsaw.) - Detective Halloran
Town Police Key-Holder (If someone is in certain traps that resolve at night end, key releases them at night end and they avoid negative effects [i;e losing vote or can't post or whatever]. If trap resolves in middle of night (i;e merry go round) does not work) Key can only be used once. Can give to others) - Detective Allison Kerry
Town Police Determined (can make other player's choice in trap once) - Detective Keith Hunt
Town FBI 1-shot Escapist (trap will not kill him first time) - Agent Peter Strahm
Town FBI Jigsaw Survivor - Agent Lindsey Perez
Town Jigsaw Survivor (neighbor) - Bobby Dagen
Town Jigsaw Survivor - Corbett Denlon
Town Gritted (if in trap and survives, no negative effect will apply i;e loss of vote) - Cecil Adams
Town Hated Insider (Hated disabled at day 6) (Can once deactivate trap that she is in, all returns to normal) - Jill Tuck
Town Informant (Mailman that sends during night) - Jeff Denlon
Town Innocent Wife (IC) - Lynn Denlon
Town Son (knows who Eric is and that Eric is town, Eric doesn't know who he is) - Daniel Matthews
Town Reporter (can post an anonymous message at day and night start) - Pamela Jenkins

Playerlist

pisskop - Jigsaw
davesaz - Hoffman
momo - Logan
Blake Belladonna - Gordon
GeorgeBailey - Amanda Young

Hectic - Halloran
GuiltyLion - Jill
Elsa Jay - Lynn
Morning Tweet - Strahm
Vecna - Daniel Matthews
farside - Tapp
Drixx - Hunt
Almost50 - Cecil
BBmolla - Pamela
VaultDweller - Eric Matthews
iDanyboy - Gibson
Albert B. Rampage - Corbett
Pine - Perez
Gamma Emerald - Kerry
Battle Mage - Bobby
xtoxm - Jeff

Flavor Safeclaims

Jigsaw - Adam Stanheight
Hoffman - Detective Steven Sing (to ensure safety in police PT as everyone knows Hoffman is evil from flavor)
Logan - Simone (fits Jigsaw Survivor flavor)
Dr. Gordon - Agent Dan Erickson (In FBI hood)
Amanda Young - Officer Daniel Rigg (In police hood)

Random Extras

William Easton
Brit
Mallick
Eleanor Bonneville
Joyce Dagen
Seth Baxter
Mafia Roles

Spoiler: Jigsaw
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge Pisskop!

You are John "Jigsaw" Kramer, a Mastermind aligned with Jigsaw's Acolytes

"Those who don't appreciate life do not deserve life."

Abilities

-During the day, you may vote for whoever you want.
-As one of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
, you may discuss with other
Acolytes
here at all times: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82773
-Everyone who does not appreciate life must be tested. As a factional ability,
Jigsaw's Acolytes
may set two Games per day until the beginning of day 6, after which one Game per day may be set. Games begin at night start for the targeted people. No Game may be set twice. See the head of Gideon Meatpacking Planet (the
Acolyte
chat) for the Games. An
Acolyte
must be chosen during the day to set the Game. Certain Games require you to indicate to me which player will be in which role. This ability may be indicated to me via PM or bolded post in Gideon Meatpacking Plant. A PT will always be made for each Game, which you have access to but may not post in. This information will be redacted upon death.
-You are a genius at countering forensic investigations. You cannot be detected by any investigative roles. Note that these roles are aware that the flavor of
Jigsaw
cannot be detected by them.
-You know how every trap works. You cannot be killed by a Game, no matter what would happen. If a Game would kill you, it would resolve but you will remain alive.
-You have many allies. Your partners are davesaz, Blake Belladonna, momo, and GeorgeBailey. See Gideon Meatpacking Plant for role details. This information will be redacted upon death.
-You have a cover for your evil schemes. Your assigned flavor fakeclaim is
Adam Stanheight.
I can draft a fake rolecard if you wish.

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Chosen
have been eliminated, or nothing can prevent it.
The game thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82769

Spoiler: Amanda Young
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge GeorgeBailey!

You are Amanda Young, a "Police" 2-shot Trap Designer aligned with Jigsaw's Acolytes

"I found myself a father... a leader... a teacher."

Abilities

-As one of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
Acolytes
Jigsaw's Acolytes
may set two Games per day until the beginning of day 6, after which one Game per day may be set. Games begin at night start for the targeted people. No Game may be set twice. See the head of Gideon Meatpacking Planet (the
Acolyte
chat) for the Games. An
Acolyte
must be chosen during the day to set the Game. Certain Games require you to indicate to me which player will be in which role. This ability may be indicated to me via PM or bolded post in Gideon Meatpacking Plant. A PT will always be made for each Game, which you have access to but may not post in. This information will be redacted upon death.
-You have infiltrated the Police under the guise of
Officer Daniel Rigg.
As a "member" of the Police, you may communicate with other Police here at all times: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82774
-You are a genius at designing traps for any situation. Twice, you may PM me to activate this ability during the day. If you do so,
Jigsaw's Acolytes
will be able to rig an additional Game that day. This information will be redacted upon death.
-You have many allies. Your partners are pisskop, Blake Belladonna, momo, and davesaz. See Gideon Meatpacking Plant for role details. This information will be redacted upon death.
Officer Daniel Rigg.

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Chosen

Spoiler: Mark Hoffman
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge davesaz!

You are Detective Mark Hoffman, a "Police" 3-shot Role Cop aligned with Jigsaw's Acolytes

"Throughout this ordeal, if we've learned anything, it's that human life is sacred. And we've learned that, every day, life should be cherished. Justice is the backbone to every peaceful society. And I believe that true justice has been served."

Abilities

-As one of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
Acolytes
Jigsaw's Acolytes
Acolyte
chat) for the Games. An
Acolyte
must be chosen during the day to set the Game. Certain Games require you to indicate to me which person will be in which role. This ability may be indicated to me via PM or bolded post in Gideon Meatpacking Plant. A PT will always be made for each Game, which you have access to but may not post in. This information will be redacted upon death.
-You have infiltrated the Police under the guise of
Detective Steven Sing.
As a "member" of the Police, you may communicate with other Police here at all times: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82774
-You are a master detective, good at finding buried information. Three times, you may investigate another person at night to find their role.
-You have many allies. Your partners are pisskop, GeorgeBailey, momo, and Blake Belladonna. See Gideon Meatpacking Plant for role details. This information will be redacted upon death.
Detective Steven Sing.

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Chosen

Spoiler: Dr. Gordon
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge Blake Belladonna!

You are Doctor Lawrence Gordon, a "FBI" Loved aligned with Jigsaw's Acolytes

"I don't think so"

Abilities

-As one of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
Acolytes
Jigsaw's Acolytes
Acolyte
chat) for the Games. An
Acolyte
-You have infiltrated the FBI under the guise of
Agent Dan Erickson.
As a "member" of the FBI, you may communicate with other FBI here at all times: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82776
-You are "an agent beloved by the Bureau." You take one more vote than majority to lynch. This effect disables at the beginning of day 6.
-You have many allies. Your partners are pisskop, GeorgeBailey, davesaz, and momo. See Gideon Meatpacking Plant for role details. This information will be redacted upon death.
Agent Dan Erickson.

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Chosen

Spoiler: Logan Nelson
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge momo!

You are Logan Nelson, a "Jigsaw Survivor" aligned with Jigsaw's Acolytes

"I speak for the dead."

Abilities

-As one of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
Acolytes
Jigsaw's Acolytes
Acolyte
chat) for the Games. An
Acolyte
-You have infiltrated the group of Jigsaw survivors under the guise of
Simone.
As a Jigsaw Survivor, you may communicate with other Jigsaw Survivors here at all times: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82775
-You have many allies. Your partners are pisskop, GeorgeBailey, davesaz, and Blake Belladonna. See Gideon Meatpacking Plant for role details. This information will be redacted upon death.
Simone.

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Chosen

Town Roles

Spoiler: Tapp
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge farside!

You are Detective David Tapp, a Police 2-shot Vigilante aligned with Jigsaw's Chosen

"I'm gonna close this case. I'll close it."

Abilities

-During the day, you may vote for whoever you want to arrest on suspicion of being involved in the Jigsaw murders.
-As a member of the Police, you may communicate with other Police here at all times: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82774
- You are determined to take down
Jigsaw's Acolytes,
no matter the cost. Twice, you may attempt to attack and kill another person at night.

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
have been eliminated.

Spoiler: Eric Matthews
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge VaultDweller!

You are Detective Eric Matthews, a Police 3-shot Investigator aligned with Jigsaw's Chosen

"I'd say my hands are pretty full, wouldn't you?"

Abilities

-During the day, you may vote for whoever you want to arrest on suspicion of being involved in the Jigsaw murders.
-As a member of the Police, you may communicate with other Police here at all times: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82774
-You have a keen eye for evil. Three times, you may investigate another person at night to see if they have rigged a Game within the last two days and nights. However, you cannot detect
Jigsaw
with this ability, due to his deceptive capabilities.

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
have been eliminated.

Spoiler: Matt Gibson
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge iDanyboy!

You are Detective Matt Gibson, a Police 2-shot Internal Affairs aligned with Jigsaw's Chosen

"You've got to give before you can receive in this house, Jill."

Abilities

-You know how to break people's wills. Twice, you may investigate another member of the Police at night to see if they are one of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
. You cannot detect
Jigsaw
himself with this ability.

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
have been eliminated.

Spoiler: Halloran
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge Hectic!

You are Detective Halloran, a Police 3-shot Sleuth aligned with Jigsaw's Chosen

"We're chasing a dead man!"

Abilities

-You are always able to chase down a killer. Three times, you may investigate someone at night to find out if they are one of
Jigsaw's Acolytes.
You cannot detect
Jigsaw
himself with this ability.

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
have been eliminated.

Spoiler: Allison Kerry
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge Gamma Emerald!

You are Detective Allison Kerry, a Police Key-Holder aligned with Jigsaw's Chosen

"Looks like our friend Jigsaw likes to book himself front row seats to his own sick little games."

Abilities

-You have a brilliant scientific mind that enables you to fight back. You have a powerful Key that works on Jigsaw's machines. If the holder of the Key is in a Game that resolves at night end, it may be once used to escape and avoid any negative effects by PMing me before night end. Note that the effect will not resolve until night end, so the Key-Holder remains in the Game even when it is used. Once used, it no longer has an effect.
-If the Game resolves before night end, it has no effect.
-You may pass this Key to another person at night if it has not been used. If you do so, they receive it before any active Games resolve and will automatically use it accordingly if they are in one.

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
have been eliminated.

Spoiler: Keith Hunt
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge Drixx!

You are Detective Keith Hunt, a Police 1-shot Determined aligned with Jigsaw's Chosen

"Lets just say you can call off the hunt on Edgar."

Abilities

-You have a strong will that enables you to compel others. While you are locked in a multi-person Game, you may once make a Choice for another person.

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
have been eliminated.

Spoiler: Peter Strahm
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge Morning Tweet!

You are Agent Peter Strahm, a FBI 1-shot Escapist aligned with Jigsaw's Chosen

"We're here to help find who your department couldn't, detective."

Abilities

-As a member of the FBI, you may communicate with other FBI here at all times: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82776
-You have a will to survive that exceeds all others. Once, if you would be killed by a Game, you will instead survive.

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
have been eliminated.

Spoiler: Lindsey Perez
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge Pine!

You are Agent Lindsey Perez, a FBI Jigsaw Survivor aligned with Jigsaw's Chosen

"You know, there are still a couple of things I can't quite wrap my head around."

Abilities

-As a member of the FBI, you may communicate with other FBI here at all times: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82776
-You've survived the Games before and possess a unique connection with others who have as well. You may communicate with other Jigsaw Survivors at all times here: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82775

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
have been eliminated.

Spoiler: Bobby Dagen
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge Battle Mage!

You are Bobby Dagen, a Jigsaw Survivor aligned with Jigsaw's Chosen

"I hadn't just survived. I was reborn. This was my life!"

Abilities

-You've survived the Games before and possess a unique connection with others who have as well. You may communicate with other Jigsaw Survivors at all times here: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=82775

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
have been eliminated.

Spoiler: Corbett Denlon
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge Albert B. Rampage!

You are Corbett Denlon, a Jigsaw Survivor aligned with Jigsaw's Chosen

"I just wanted to sleep with something."

Abilities

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
have been eliminated.

Spoiler: Cecil Adams
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge Almost50!

You are Cecil Adams, a Gritted aligned with Jigsaw's Chosen

"I don't know about this. She's been good to us."

Abilities

-You have a deep capacity to tolerate pain. If you survive a Game, any residual negative effect that would apply to you from it will not.

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
have been eliminated.

Spoiler: Jill Tuck
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge GuiltyLion!

You are Jill Tuck, a Hated Insider aligned with Jigsaw's Chosen

"I'm only carrying out John's final request."

Abilities

-You have known associations with Jigsaw. You take one less vote to lynch than normal capacity. This effect will disable at the beginning of day 6.
-You know how his games work. While you are trapped in a Game, you may once activate this ability by PMing me. This will disable the Game, returning all involved to their normal statuses.

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
have been eliminated.

Spoiler: Jeff Denlon
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge xtoxm!

You are Jeff Denlon, an Informant aligned with Jigsaw's Chosen

"I wanted to kill him everyday. For three years I wanted to kill you."

Abilities

-You have the ability to exceed the odds and communicate with others despite difficulties. Once per night, you may send me a message (300-character maximum) to send anonymously to another person. It will be sent as soon as I receive it.

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
have been eliminated.

Spoiler: Lynn Denlon
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge Elsa Jay!

You are Lynn Denlon, an Innocent Wife aligned with Jigsaw's Chosen

"I don't know what you think you know, but my marriage has survived more suffering than someone like you could ever grasp."

Abilities

-You are a skilled doctor, known by many for your humanity. You may post "I am Lynn Denlon" in bold in the thread. If you do so, I will publicly confirm you as one of
Jigsaw's Chosen.

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
have been eliminated.

Spoiler: Daniel Matthews
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge Vecna!

You are Daniel Matthews, a Son aligned with Jigsaw's Chosen

"My Dad's a... he's a real hard ass. You know, he's probably got half the city out looking for me, just so he can kick my ass for disappearing on him."

Abilities

-You know your father is on the hunt for you. You know VaultDweller is Eric Matthews, and is one of
Jigsaw's Chosen.
However, they do not know your identity.

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
have been eliminated.

Spoiler: Pamela Jenkins
Welcome to Jigsaw's Revenge BBmolla!

You are Pamela Jenkins, a Reporter aligned with Jigsaw's Chosen

"If you'd like to make a statement on the record, I'd be more than happy to take it."

Abilities

-You are a skilled journalist, able to reach many with your writing. Before each day and night start, you may PM me a message (300-character maximum) to be anonymously posted along with the day/night start post.

You win once all of
Jigsaw's Acolytes
have been eliminated.
Last edited by SirCakez on Tue May 19, 2020 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:24 am

Post by SirCakez »

The Games

Single-Player Traps

Spoiler: RBT
I want to play a game...

The Reverse Bear Trap

You have been locked inside of a Reverse Bear Trap. This monstrous machine will rip your jaws and head open unless you successfully find a key to get out before the end of night. Due to your trapped status, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearance.

The Game

-A Key may be found inside the gut of any member of
Jigsaw's Chosen
. You must attack and kill one in order to save yourself. Without a Key, you will be mangled and killed by the Reverse Bear Trap at night end. If you successfully retrieve a Key, you will survive.
-Jigsaw is not one to make a trap easy to escape. You may not attack anyone who had four or more votes on them at one time on a vote count in the last day phase.
-As well,
Jigsaw's Acolytes
have protections against your predicament. If you attack an
Acolyte
, they will survive and be alerted you attempted to kill them, while you will be killed by the Reverse Bear Trap at night end.
-Submit your Choice in this thread with a bolded message. Your Choice will be made public at day start.

Make your choice. Live or die!

Spoiler: Venus Fly Trap
I want to play a game...

The Venus Fly Trap

You have been locked inside of a Venus Fly Trap. This nightmarish mask will crush your head with spikes unless you successfully find a key to get out before the end of night. Due to your trapped status, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearance.

The Game

-A Key has been planted inside your body! You must cut it out of yourself to survive.
-If you do so, you will survive, but
Jigsaw's Chosen
will be mislead looking for the one who planted it. All active
Jigsaw's Chosen
PRs (i;e roles that require active input from the player via PMing me) will be disabled tomorrow night. They will be alerted of this at day start.
-If you do not get the Key, you will be killed by the Trap at night end.
-Submit your Choice in this thread with a bolded message. Your Choice will be made public at day start.

Spoiler: Angel Trap
I want to play a game...

The Angel Trap

You have been locked inside of the Angel Trap. This enormous machine will disembowel your chest via embedded spikes unless you successfully retrieve the key to get out before the end of night. Due to your trapped status, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearance.

The Game

-A Key is located in front of you inside a jar of acid! You must dip your hand in order to retrieve it and escape.
-If you do so, you will survive, but lose your voting power. However, you will be counted as alive for the purposes of votecounts, your alignment and role will not flip, you will remain alive and targetable for night actions, and you may still use your role.
-If the
Acolyte
who set this trap is arrested or killed, you will regain your vote.
-If you do not get the Key, you will be killed by the Trap at night end.

Spoiler: Pendulum Trap
I want to play a game...

The Pendulum Trap

You have been locked inside of the Pendulum Trap. This contraption will bisect you with a slowly-lowering swinging blade unless you can complete the trial and escape before the end of night. Due to your trapped status, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearance.

The Game

-Two Vices are located to each side of you. You may place your hands inside of them and crush them by pressing the buttons inside. This will disable the machine and you will survive.
-If you do so, no one will be able to move their votes once placed during the next day phase. They will be notified of this.
-If you do not activate the Vices, you will be killed by the Trap at night end.

Spoiler: Blade Box
I want to play a game...

The Blade Box

You have been locked in a room for 48 hours and poisoned with a slow-acting venom. The antidote to this poison is located within a glass box with two armholes lined with razors providing the only access. Due to your trapped status, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearance.

The Game

-You must reach inside the Box in order to retrieve the Antidote. If you do so, you will survive the Poison's effects. However, due to the pain from this, you will provide a great distraction and thus there will be no lynch tomorrow. The day will still play out as normal otherwise.
-If you do not retrieve the Antidote, you will succumb to the Poison and die at night end.

Spoiler: Silence Circle
I want to play a game...

The Silence Circle

You have been locked in the center of a devious contraption that will puncture your throat if you make too much noise. Due to your trapped status, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearance.

The Game

-You must decide whether you wish to maintain silence or not. If you agree, you may not make any post or say anything besides naked votes during the next day phase. If you reach the end of the day alive, the Circle will deactivate and you will survive.
-If you decide to defy the Circle with your Choice, you will be impaled and killed at night end. If you agree to maintain silence, and then break it at any time during the next day, the Circle will immediately impale and kill you and the day will end. If you make more than one vote/post per hour, you will exceed the Circle's tolerance for noise and be impaled and killed and the day will end.
-No one else will be made aware of your status within the Circle.
-Submit your Choice in this thread with a bolded message. Your Choice will be made public at day start if it is death, or at the beginning of the following day if it is silence.

Spoiler: Cyanide Box
I want to play a game...

The Cyanide Box

You have been locked in the center of a mysterious room. Hanging above you is a sealed box filled with green gas, with a wire reaching towards the door. Due to your trapped status, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearance.

The Game

-No one is aware that you are in a Game or of what will happen if they visit you.
-If anyone visits you tonight, the Box will open. Consequently, all visitors and you will be Poisoned and die. If no one visits you, the Box will deactivate and you will survive.
-You may choose to sacrifice yourself and open the door before night end. If you do so, the Box will immediately open and you will be Poisoned and die, although no one will discover your body until day begins. However, any visitors will survive.

Spoiler: Water Cube
I want to play a game...

The Water Cube

Your head has been locked in a box that is slowly filling with water! Due to your trapped status, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearance.

The Game

-You may give yourself a Tracheotomy in order to breathe until help arrives. If you do so, you will survive. However, the provided distraction will allow
Jigsaw's Acolytes
to rig two additional Games tomorrow night.
-If you do not give yourself a Tracheotomy, you will drown at night end.

Spoiler: Shotgun Collar
I want to play a game...

The Shotgun Collar

A collar loaded with shotgun shells has been locked onto your neck. Meanwhile, a small bomb has unknowingly been planted inside Lynn Denlon's body. Due to your trapped status, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearance.

The Game

-To deactivate the Shotgun Collar, you must activate the Switch connected to Lynn's bomb and kill her. If you do so, you will survive.
-There is information enclosed with the Switch informing you that Lynn Denlon is an Innocent Wife, able to confirm her alignment.
-If you do not activate the Switch, your own Collar will explode and kill you at night end.

Spoiler: Cycle Trap
I want to play a game...

The Cycle Trap

You have been tied up and suspended over a vast spiral of spinning blades. The rope holding you up is slowly lowering you in. Due to your trapped status, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearance.

The Game

-To deactivate the blades and rope, you must pull the Switch at the center. If you do so, you will survive. However,
Jigsaw's Acolytes
will gain a 2-shot factional night kill. This cannot be used against you.
-If you do not pull the Switch, you will be shredded to death by the blades at night end.

Spoiler: Leg Wires
I want to play a game...

The Leg Wires

Your leg has slipped through a trap door into a net of extremely tight and strong wires. Due to your trapped status, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearance.

The Game

-To release your leg, you must pull the Switch next to you. If you do so, the Wires will release and you will survive the night. However,
Jigsaw's Acolytes
will gain a 2-shot factional roleblock.
-If you do not pull the Switch, the Wires will sever your leg and you will bleed to death at night end.

Spoiler: Teeth Puller
I want to play a game...

The Teeth Puller

You have been locked in a mysterious room and poisoned with a slow-acting venom. There is a safe in the room containing an antidote, as well as a mirror and a pair of pliers. Due to your trapped status, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearance.

The Game

-To open the safe, you must remove your own wisdom teeth with the pliers, as the code to the safe is printed on them. If you do so, you may open the safe and use the Antidote. However, all neighborhoods will be permanently closed.
-If you do not obtain the Antidote, you will succumb to the poison and die at night end.

Spoiler: Drill Chair
I want to play a game...

The Drill Chair

You have been locked in a chair with drills on both sides slowly moving towards your head. Due to your trapped status, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearance.

The Game

-To deactivate the Drills, you must get three players to come help you stop them. The three players you choose will be roleblocked if they are
Jigsaw's Chosen.
If they are
Jigsaw's Acolytes,
the roleblocks will not work and they will be informed you attempted to roleblock them with the trap.
-If you instead choose not to roleblock anyone, the Drills will pierce your head and kill you at night end.

Spoiler: Knife Chair
I want to play a game...

The Knife Chair

You have been locked in a chair with knives in a formation in front of your head. As well, your arm has been slashed and you are slowly bleeding to death. Due to your trapped status, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearance.

The Game

-To escape the chair, you must push your face through the Knives. If you do so, the identity of a powerful member of
Jigsaw's Chosen
will be revealed to
Jigsaw's Acolytes.

-If you do not push through the Knives, you will die of blood loss at night end.

Spoiler: Ice Blocks
I want to play a game...

The Ice Blocks

You have been chained standing on a platform with a microphone in front of you. Above you are two ice blocks on pendulums aimed directly at your head, held back by ropes. Due to your trapped status, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearance.

The Game

-To escape the platform, you must sacrifice information to the Microphone. If you do so,
Jigsaw's Acolytes
will gain a factional vengekill that will activate the next time one of them is lynched.
-If you do not speak to the Microphone, the Ice Blocks will be released and crush your head at night end.

Multi-player Traps

Spoiler: Table Trap
I want to play a game...

The Table Trap

The three of you have been locked inside a glass room, with two of you in the roles of Trapped and one of you in the role of Suspended. The Suspended is locked on the ceiling, above a large spinning buzzsaw in the middle. The two Trapped are to two sides of the main buzzsaw, with each having their own spinning buzzsaw in front of them. Due to your trapped statuses, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearances.

The Game

-The Suspended has no power other than to watch and pray.
-The Trapped must make a Choice of Other or Suspended.
-If both Trapped choose Other, both Trapped will be pulled into the Buzzsaws and killed at night end. If one Trapped chooses Other and one chooses Suspended, the Trapped who chose Suspended will be pulled onto their Buzzsaw and killed at night end. If both Trapped choose Suspended, the Suspended will be lowered onto the Buzzsaw and killed at night end.
-Submit your Choices to me via PM by night's end. If I do not receive a Choice, I will assume Suspended was chosen. The results of your Choices will be made public at day start.

Spoiler: Merry-Go-Round Trap
I want to play a game...

The Merry-Go-Round Trap

The four of you have been locked inside a rusting factory, with three of you in the roles of Riders and one of you in the role of Controller. The Riders are each locked onto a chair on the Merry-Go-Round, spinning in front of the Controller. The Controller is at a control panel linked to a shotgun in front of the Merry-Go-Round. Due to your trapped statuses, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearances.

The Game

-The Riders have no power other than to watch and pray.
-Every 16 hours, a Rider will be up. The order is random. The Controller must make a Choice of Live or Die. The Controller may only choose Live twice and Die once.
-If Die is submitted, the Rider who is up will be immediately killed by the Shotgun in front of them. Their identity will be revealed at night end. Remaining Riders will live by default.
-If Live is submitted, the Merry-Go-Round will progress to the next Rider once 16 hours is up. If both Live choices are used on the first two Riders, the third Rider will be killed via Shotgun at night end.
-Controller, submit your Choices to me via bolded message in-thread. If I do not receive a Choice, I will assume Live was chosen, unless both Live Choices have been used, in which case Die will be chosen. The results of your Choice will be made public at day start.

Spoiler: Needle Pit
I want to play a game...

The Needle Pit

The two of you have been locked in a mysterious room, with several nail bombs placed around the outside and a timer slowly ticking down. The only way out is a locked door. In front of you is a large pit filled with syringes carrying green liquid. Due to your trapped statuses, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearances.

The Game

-One of you must go in the Needle Pit to retrieve the Key to the door. Whoever does so will become paralyzed with poison and be treestumped. Their identity will be revealed, role will be deactivated and their vote will be lost, but they may still discuss during the day. If the Key is retrieved, both of you will escape the room at night end and survive.
-You must unanimously agree on who is going in the pit. If no one goes in, the Bombs will explode at night end and you will both die.
-Submit your Choices to me via bolded message in-thread. If I do not receive a Choice from both players, the Bombs will go off and both of you will die. Your Choices will be made public at day start.

Spoiler: Scalping Chair
I want to play a game...

The Scalping Chair

One of you is the Trapped, locked in a chair with your hair locked into a winch that is slowly pulling. The other is the Saver, with the power to deactivate the chair via a special control panel...for a price. Due to your trapped statuses, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearances.

The Game

-The Trapped can do nothing but talk.
-The Saver may choose to use the Panel to deactivate the chair. However, if you do, a special poison will be injected into you and you will be treestumped. Your identity will be revealed, role will be deactivated and your vote will be lost, but you may still discuss during the day.
-If the Saver does not use the Panel, the Trapped's scalp will be ripped off and they will be killed at night end.
-Submit your Choice to me via bolded message in-thread. Your Choice will be made public at day start.

Spoiler: Spiked Together
I want to play a game...

Spiked Together

The two of you have been locked in a mysterious room and impaled together with numerous thin spikes. You are also both slowly bleeding to death. The door is open, but you cannot escape while stuck together. Due to your trapped statuses, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearances.

The Game

-One of you may escape the Spikes and leave the room to survive. However, if you do, the other will bleed to death at night end.
-You must unanimously choose one of yourselves to escape the Spikes and survive. If you do not, both of you will die.
-Submit your Choices to me via bolded message in-thread. If I do not receive an unanimous Choice from both players, you will both bleed to death at night end. Your Choices will be made public at day start.

Spoiler: Pound of Flesh
I want to play a game...

The Pound of Flesh Trap

The two of you have been locked on either sides of a large scale. You also both have helmets with large screws attached on your heads. Due to your trapped statuses, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearances.

The Game

-You must both wager how many phases you wish to remain alive. For example, a bet of two would mean you survive until the end of tomorrow night, at which point the Helmet will activate and kill you.
-Whoever bets higher will be killed by their Helmet at night end. The survivor will be killed at the time at which their final bet is. If there is a tie, you will both be killed by the Helmets at night end.
-Submit your Choices to me via PM. If I do not receive a Choice from someone, I will assume a bet of 0, which would mean immediate death at night end. Your Choices will be made public at day start.

Spoiler: Impalement Wheel
I want to play a game...

The Impalement Wheel

One of you, the Trapped, has been locked on a large wheel that is slowly turning, with spikes at the end. The other, the Controller, has access to large weights with spikes to the side in front of the wheel. Due to your trapped statuses, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearances.

The Game

-The Trapped can do nothing but talk.
-The Controller may choose to use the Weights to stop the Wheel. However, if you do, spikes will pierce your body and you will be treestumped. Your identity will be revealed, role will be deactivated and your vote will be lost, but you may still discuss during the day.
-If the Controller does not use the Weights, the Trapped will be turned by the Wheel into the spikes and they will be killed at night end.
-Submit your Choice to me via bolded message in-thread. Your Choice will be made public at day start.

Spoiler: Electric Bathtub
I want to play a game...

The Electric Bathtub

The three of you have been locked in a mysterious room with nail bombs around and a timer slowly ticking down. The door can only be opened with an electric pulse from a loose wire at the other end. Due to your trapped statuses, you have lost all access to PTs for the night. No one else is aware of your disappearances.

The Game

-The three of you must unanimously choose one to die to connect the loose cable to the other end via the Bathtub. If you do so, the two others will escape the Bombs and survive the night.
-If you cannot choose, all three of you will be killed by the Bombs at night end.
-Submit your Choices to me via bolded message in-thread. If I do not receive an unanimous Choice from all three players, you will all be killed by the bombs at night end. Your Choices will be made public at day start.

Plain-text

1. Reverse Bear Trap - Player must kill another townie to get the key and survive. If they choose a Mafia or do not choose, they die. The mafia will not die if selected. The trapped player may not target someone who has had 4 or more votes placed on them at the same time during the last day phase.
Death will be revealed to thread.

2. Venus Fly Trap - Player must "cut their eye out" to survive. If they do so, all town active PRs will be deactivated the next night. Town will be publicly alerted of this at day start.
Death or town PR deactivation will be revealed.

3. Angel Trap - Player must "dip their hand in acid to get the key" and lose their vote to survive. If they do not they die. Player may regain their vote by if the mafia who set the trap dies.
Death or loss of vote will be revealed.

4. Pendulum Trap - Player must "crush their hands" to survive. If they do so, town may not move votes once placed the next day. Town will be publicly notified of this.
Death or lack of ability to move votes will be revealed.

5. Blade Box Trap - Player is poisoned. They must insert their arms into the box to get the antidote or they die. If they do, they will stay alive, but town loses lynch the next day.
Death or no-lynch is revealed.

6. The Silence Circle - One player is locked "in the circle". They may choose to die or to live the next day with the silence circle. If they make any post the next day other than vote then they will be killed. They are told what the Circle does. May only change votes once every hour or they die.
Death will be revealed. Due to the special nature of this Game, if they live with the Circle it will not be revealed until the next day.

7. Cyanide Box - The player may choose to kill themselves (and negate the negative effect) or to live. If anyone visits that player that night, the visitors + the player will die. The player is informed of this but no one else.
Death(s) are revealed)

8. Water Cube - Player must "give themselves tracheotomy" - to survive. If they don't they die. If they do so, scum may set two extra traps the next night - they are informed of this.
Death or extra Games are revealed.

9. Shotgun Collar - Locks one player in collar. That player can choose to die themselves, or for Lynn Denlon, an Innocent Wife, to die.
Death is revealed.

10. Cycle Trap - Player is suspended in spiral of blades with rod at middle. If they pull the rod, they survive, but scum gains a 2-shot NK. This NK may not be used on survivor of Cycle Trap.
Death or extra NKs are revealed

11. Leg Wires - Player fall through trap door into razor wires. Player may escape by giving scum 2-shot RB, If they do not, they die.
Death or two-shot RB is revealed.

12. Teeth Puller - Player is poisoned. Player must "pull out teeth" for combination to safe with antidote. If they do so, all neighborhoods will be permanently closed. If not, they die.
Death or neighborhood closure is revealed.

13. Drill Chair - Player must get other players to save them from the drills to survive. They must choose three players to roleblock. Will only affect town. Mafia who are targeted will be notified, town will not unless they would be normally (I;e if they should get a result)
Death or three roleblock is revealed. Who was roleblocked is not revealed.

14. Knife Chair - Player must "push face through knives" to survive. If they do, the identity and role of Detective David Tapp, Detective Eric Matthews, or Detective Halloran will be revealed to the Mafia. Scum may choose which one when they set the trap. Town are only told that a strong town PR will revealed to scum, not flavor.
Death or anonymous town PR reveal is revealed.

15. The Ice Blocks - Player is placed on pedestal with ice blocks threatening to crush them. They must choose to die or to give a Vengekill (scum can choose someone to die) to the next scum lynched.
Death or giving of vengekill is revealed.

Multi-player

1. Table Trap - Three players, one suspended and two on the table. Suspended player has no choice. Table players must choose "Other" or "Suspended". If both choose Other both die. If both choose Suspended, Suspended dies. If one chooses Other and one chooses Suspended, the one who chose Suspended dies.
Deaths will be revealed.

2. Merry-Go-Round Trap - Four players, one is Controller and three are Riders. Controller can choose two to save. 1/3 of night a player is "up". A controller must choose to save them or let them die. If first two are saved, last automatically dies. If first or second dies, remainder are auto saved.
Scum may not be Controller.
Deaths will be revealed.

3. Needle Pit Trap - Two players. They must unanimously choose one to go in the pit and get the key. If they do not, both die. The one who goes in will be treestumped.
Deaths or treestump will be revealed.

4. Scalping Chair Trap - Two players, one is locked in death chair and other is Controller. Controller can choose to save them or not, but if they do, Controller is treestumped.
Scum cannot be Controller.
Deaths or treestump will be revealed.

5. Spiked Together Trap - Two players, both spiked together. Both must unanimously choose one to die. If they do not, both die.
Deaths are revealed.

6. Pound of Flesh Trap - Both players must wager how many phases they want to stay alive (i;e two more days, one more day, etc). Whoever bets higher loses. Secret betting; will be revealed at halfway point of night).
Death + player who is going to die in x number of phases are revealed.

7. Impalement Wheel - One player is on wheel, one player is "Controller". Controller can choose to let themselves be impaled by spikes and be treestumped to save the other. If they don't, wheel player dies.
Scum may not be Controller .
Death or treestump is revealed.

8. Electric Bathtub - Three players. Must unanimously choose one to die or all die.
Deaths are revealed.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”