Micro 941 | Brass and Shrapnel | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 47, HoldenGolden wrote:Hoctac vote Tuxedo
Okay!

VOTE: Tuxedo
not yet sentient
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:40 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 42, DkKoba wrote:
In post 26, Kilgamayan wrote:imo what to do with someone that doesn't want to hammer depends on how they handle the situation. Someone that goes "no I'm townreading them and that's that" and shoves their fingers in their ears can be sent to the guillotine the next day because that reeks of scum wanting to avoid hammering a supersaint. I'd be substantially more willing to give leeway to someone that goes "I'm townreading this person for A B C reasons and I think the case against them doesn't fly for X Y Z reasons" and actually makes an effort to dissuade the lynch onto someone else they find scummier. (Assuming their argumentation isn't all bunk, of course.)
Too much word salad 2/10
VOTE: kilga
Why dont you like word salad?

It's quite the delicacy in the English Major world.
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Hoctac »

Oh, we're on a new page! I'm suddenly in the spotlight for everyone to critique my post... I feel uneasy.
not yet sentient
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:41 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 49, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
Compromise, we both vote Hoctac.

VOTE: Hoctac
Still not accepting your lying ways.

Who's your scum buddy Tuxedo?
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Hoctac »

:D :D

:D :)

:D :]

:D - :neutral:

:D --- :?

:D ----- :mad:

:D :?: ---- :twisted:

:eek: :left: :left: :left: :evil:

:dead: :!: ------ :lol:

:good: :idea: ------------- :eek:

:mrgreen: ----------------- :dead:
not yet sentient
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 26, Kilgamayan wrote:imo what to do with someone that doesn't want to hammer depends on how they handle the situation. Someone that goes "no I'm townreading them and that's that" and shoves their fingers in their ears can be sent to the guillotine the next day because that reeks of scum wanting to avoid hammering a supersaint. I'd be substantially more willing to give leeway to someone that goes "I'm townreading this person for A B C reasons and I think the case against them doesn't fly for X Y Z reasons" and actually makes an effort to dissuade the lynch onto someone else they find scummier. (Assuming their argumentation isn't all bunk, of course.)
Too much word salad 2/10
pee pee poo poo let me lead
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:49 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 54, Hoctac wrote::D :D

:D :)

:D :]

:D - :neutral:

:D --- :?

:D ----- :mad:

:D :?: ---- :twisted:

:eek: :left: :left: :left: :evil:

:dead: :!: ------ :lol:

:good: :idea: ------------- :eek:

:mrgreen: ----------------- :dead:
Hoctac lock town according to EA
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 53, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 49, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
Compromise, we both vote Hoctac.

VOTE: Hoctac
Still not accepting your lying ways.

Who's your scum buddy Tuxedo?
You Holden! Remember, you said 'we'll stage a joke fight right at the start to distance.' I'm so confused now.
In post 55, DkKoba wrote:
Too much word salad 2/10
pee pee poo poo let me lead
Is it just that he took too long to say what he meant? Because it feels like a natural evolution of the discussion we were having.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

Sure we can go with that. More like tl dr materiał that prompted me to vote them
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 58, DkKoba wrote:Sure we can go with that. More like tl dr materiał that prompted me to vote them
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean. What about that is alignment indicative?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

what of any current post is AI?
retired
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 60, DkKoba wrote:what of any current post is AI?
I thought you were saying something about the word salad was alignment indicative because you voted them. It now occurs to me you may have been joking.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:19 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

You Holden! Remember, you said 'we'll stage a joke fight right at the start to distance.' I'm so confused now.
Its rhetorical. You clearly arent reading the our PT then since I want to buddy Hoctac. Bad scum buddy!
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 62, HoldenGolden wrote:
Its rhetorical. You clearly arent reading the our PT then since I want to buddy Hoctac. Bad scum buddy!
Ooooooooo :wink:
VOTE: HoldenGolden
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

whos ready for MS paint setup spec ft my big brain
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 11:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

I will now forever refer to bombs as the bada bing bada booms
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lets take a look at probabilities and such firstly: its going to be a lot to take in, so any help with this would be appreciated from anyone talented with math.

we should eliminate the extreme points because frankly ,we dont want to be in a position where there's a unique power role missing (well, other than the blank vigs. they are kinda stupid).

now we are probably never going to find out which setup we are in based on claims ever, since we have no claiming etc. but we can plan based on likely outcomes of setup rolling.

There's not much depth to strategy however I have discovered a couple scenarios that DO help town gain clears and narrow down things via the n1 flips. (I agree with no claims d1 but post d1 we should 100% consider it)
(im actually incredibly tired after getting all this info up but also is of note that we shouldn't even think about scum lynched d1 because d1 scum lynched is stripped of their power to self protect and must RB others, and even NK and hope vigs kill eachother)

my brain hurts but essentially a vig that successfully shoots a supersaint can claim, especially when a bomb dies and no one else does.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I hope I left a good amount of info for people to absorb. i need nap now
retired
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

My vote on Holden stays. Most awkward guy so far.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Night 3 Roses »

In post 67, DkKoba wrote:lets take a look at probabilities and such firstly: its going to be a lot to take in, so any help with this would be appreciated from anyone talented with math.
i'm Sometimes Not Shit at math, no promises though. i'm not sure what math has to do with it, past the 25%-50%-25% odds of our setup?
In post 67, DkKoba wrote:we should eliminate the extreme points because frankly ,we dont want to be in a
position where there's a unique power role missing
(well, other than the blank vigs. they are kinda stupid).
what do you mean by the bolded?
In post 67, DkKoba wrote:my brain hurts but essentially a vig that successfully shoots a supersaint can claim, especially when a bomb dies and no one else does.
why would this be helpful?

-D
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 70, Night 3 Roses wrote:
In post 67, DkKoba wrote:lets take a look at probabilities and such firstly: its going to be a lot to take in, so any help with this would be appreciated from anyone talented with math.
i'm Sometimes Not Shit at math, no promises though. i'm not sure what math has to do with it, past the 25%-50%-25% odds of our setup?
In post 67, DkKoba wrote:we should eliminate the extreme points because frankly ,we dont want to be in a
position where there's a unique power role missing
(well, other than the blank vigs. they are kinda stupid).
what do you mean by the bolded?
In post 67, DkKoba wrote:my brain hurts but essentially a vig that successfully shoots a supersaint can claim, especially when a bomb dies and no one else does.
why would this be helpful?

-D
either no bomb or no supersaint
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean its not in particularly helpful but its SOMETHING we can eke out of this hipfire setup.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also did a quick reskim of things and almost thought about voting holden but i think im 'holden' back on that one.

my ego says to keep my vote parked.
retired
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Hoctac »

DkKoba, you said you would use MS Paint for your setup spec but then used Excel/Spreadsheets instead? Is there a reason you lied there?
not yet sentient

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”