Micro 941 | Brass and Shrapnel | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

GeorgeBailey
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

is there an award for a player who consistently has the highest post count in any game they play
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 207, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: hoctac
I just noticed the gimmick account. I will hardtunnel people with dumb gimmicks 9/10 because its not a valid way of covering up town vs scum play
Is Hoctac an experienced player pretending to be dumb with an alt? I'm confused.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 224, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 143, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 90, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 69, ceejayvinoya wrote:My vote on Holden stays. Most awkward guy so far.
Also awkward in what way?

Dont be shy. I'm apperently the socially awkward one.
This one.
In post 39, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 37, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 35, Hoctac wrote:How do I look?? Be honest.
Beautiful.
In post 36, HoldenGolden wrote:Hardclaiming insane novice macho cop/doc watcher btw
I CC, let's lynch this scum.
Haha that was a gambit son. You just got gambitted. That role doesnt even exist in this set up! Only a moron would claim it!

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Tuxedo Mask
I asked awkward in what way, not where was I awkward. Can you explain what pinged you about that post then?

Do you agree with Phoenix Human Right's comment about me "WIFOM'd too much".
You joke claimed and then took it back and I don't know what to do about that.

Sort of? It's kind of unhelpful to town but I don't think that could be too much. I don't really know how anyone could wifom too much.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 268, Tuxedo Mask wrote:How do you determine a good candidate to sheep? Is based on their arguments, or having a prior town read on them?
Arguments mostly, if they make sense to me.
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

post 279, ceejayvinoya"]
In post 268, Tuxedo Mask wrote:How do you determine a good candidate to sheep? Is based on their arguments, or having a prior town read on them?
Arguments mostly, if they make sense to me.[/quote]
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 218, DkKoba wrote:I dont scumread anyone at this stage of the game. To do so requires a blatent scumslip.
To simplify the questions.
What did you mean here? If the answer is obvious to anyone else, please tell me so I stop making a fool of myself.
In post 279, ceejayvinoya wrote:
Arguments mostly, if they make sense to me.
With your vote still on Roses does that mean you're not convinced by their defense, if so why not? What does it mean for your strategy when the person you sheep moves their vote? Are you just waiting for another argument you like?

Sidenote: sorry about that last post, blame my big dumb thumbs and phone posting.
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Night 3 Roses »

Rawr! Okay we had a holiday here yesterday and my weekend VLA is upon us so i'll be spamming for a couple posts here

-Ico
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Night 3 Roses »

In post 179, Kilgamayan wrote:Basically, for all your posting, I don't actually know what you think about the alignments of anyone in the game, whereas even with my current low volume of posts, I think I have some pretty obvious positive/negative opinions of a few players.
Strongly disagree. You are pushing us on something that your slot is guilty of to a worse extent.
If you have those opinions, they ain't in your iso and they definitely weren't at the tim of your push on us. So I don't understand how it's natural for you to have that scumread.
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Night 3 Roses »

(all posts coming are Ico's)
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Night 3 Roses »

In post 193, clidd wrote:Ok, im done reading. Kilgamayan and Dkkoba are likely town, I have a TL on them (maybe I'll change my mind If see something on Kilga's meta)

I would like to know Ceejay's opinion about the pushs on his wagon and why his focus is still on Night 3 Roses, and not on the accusers.
where's the Kilgamayan townread coming from?
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Night 3 Roses »

In post 198, Hoctac wrote:Datisi, is there a reason you unvote before placing your vote on ceejay? If the reason is to show us you were voting for someone prior, I do not understand the logic as you did not include the person's name with the unvote. Strange.
In post 1, GeorgeBailey wrote:Unvotes are nice but not required
is it strange to being nice?
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Night 3 Roses »

In post 203, Kilgamayan wrote:not contributing is generally a scummy thing, but I am more wary of someone that's actively trying to look good without actually contributing than someone's that not trying to look good while also not actually contributing.
I don't think you really know who you are dealing with here if you think that either -D or me cares about how we look. And that's as either allignment.
I really don't get the 'trying to look good angle' because I Always have a fuck all attitude and it's NAI.
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by Night 3 Roses »

In post 215, Kilgamayan wrote:Like, I still think your earlier performance is a mildly scummy approach - "you're assuming i'm trying to look good" and "i was posting because i felt like posting" are things one could just as easily say falsely as scum as truthfully as town, and while yes, town and scum can behave in similar manners and do similar things, there are some town behaviors and actions that are easier to do as scum than other town behaviors and actions, and I think your earlier play falls in the first category there - but your responses have felt more like "slightly offended townie" than "defensive scum", so I'm willing to shelve it for the time being. Particularly given recent happenings. (Also I somehow completely missed the bottom of your 165. Terribly sorry for that.)
I don't understand your take and conclusions here. If something can come from scum just as easily as town, how are you scumreading it? You literally just said it's NAI yourself.
At least the reassessing and trying to solve here is a +.
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Night 3 Roses »

In post 216, DkKoba wrote:
In post 208, Hoctac wrote:VOTE: DKkoba

For a pillow push and changing their warrant once questioned.
nice omgus buddy. mad i called your gimmick out?
i townread DK, this feels like a very natural response to that omgus
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Night 3 Roses »

In post 243, Hoctac wrote:
In post 236, clidd wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 206, Night 3 Roses wrote:
In post 202, Hoctac wrote:
In post 200, Night 3 Roses wrote:
In post 198, Hoctac wrote:Datisi, is there a reason you unvote before placing your vote on ceejay? If the reason is to show us you were voting for someone prior, I do not understand the logic as you did not include the person's name with the unvote. Strange.
my previous post was talking about RVS votes, in which i said my vote was one of them, and it got clidd to respond to me with a Sherlock gif? s'there a point to this?

-D
Ah, I did not realise clidd had responded with a Sherlock gif. Is there a reason you unvote before voting in the same post?
because i said "
it
has served its purpose now" referring to my current vote? if you're expecting a profound thought behind it, i'm gonna have to disappoint you.

~
In post 203, Kilgamayan wrote:Man, my mind short-circuited for a moment there because I completely forgot that Holmes and Moriarty are actual characters that have appeared in many different mediums and not just a hot dude and a foxy grandpa from everyone's favorite cell phone game.
from the what
In post 203, Kilgamayan wrote:@Night 3 Roses: I think the post volume difference does matter in that a higher post volume comes across as an active attempt to look good whereas the lower post volume does not. To be sure, not contributing is generally a scummy thing, but I am more wary of someone that's actively trying to look good without actually contributing than someone's that not trying to look good while also not actually contributing.

I will admit I assumed you (or your slot, or whatever term is appropriate) didn't like ceejay or myself not because of any scumhunting justification, but simply because we're voting for you. Aside from Hoctac being unhappy with ceejay for not being original, no one else has seemed to have a problem with the nature of the pressure being applied to you, so I figured it was a safe assumption. I've seen so many players over the years do it, so.
you're assuming i'm trying to look good. i'm well aware of what "active lurking" is. i was posting because i felt like posting, and at the time what i felt like "actually contributing" either a thing that could've been ai was already dismissed as non-ai, or my question got ignored.

i can tell (or at least i like to believe i can...) the difference between good votes and bad votes on my slot, simply disliking/scumreading someone because they dare vote against me would be silly. i think your arguments are bad but they seem to be genuine. (un)fortunately ico is currently having some sorta holiday so i can't exactly bug him right now to ask what he thinks.
In post 203, Kilgamayan wrote:(particularly since my question about your potential alt-account-ness wasn't addressed)
are you saying it wasn't addressed by hoctac or did you miss the second part of ?

-D

I like the
"your reasons for suspecting me look bad, but I think you're town"
mentality. It's the kind of thing that I find myself applying in every game as town.

I feel that a scum mentality is more inclined to apply omgus in this situation on the pretext that the accuser is acting in bad faith.
I disagree with this, clidd. Anti-OMGUS is actually a slight scumtell, though context is king of course. However, I am pleased to hear that you refrain from exhibiting OMGUS as town.
does this mean you scumlean us or are you just disagreeing with the "theory"?

~
In post 239, clidd wrote:Don't worry, I think it's even better for me to analyze you without established prejudices of your scumgame.
why did you ask for it then?

~

DkKoba, what does a :s face mean?

-D
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 2:51 am

Post by clidd »

In post 285, Night 3 Roses wrote:
In post 193, clidd wrote:Ok, im done reading. Kilgamayan and Dkkoba are likely town, I have a TL on them (maybe I'll change my mind If see something on Kilga's meta)

I would like to know Ceejay's opinion about the pushs on his wagon and why his focus is still on Night 3 Roses, and not on the accusers.
where's the Kilgamayan townread coming from?
It's a impression. I skipped the text I would normally do in this case and went straight to the conclusion.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:04 am

Post by clidd »

I asked for a scumgame to have a basis on how his scum behavior manifested itself and see whether there was any deviation in conduct compared to the current game. Considering that I was not able to absorb the content of these games very well to profile Scum!Kilgamayan, and also the fact that I do not have a previous experience with this player, I concluded that the real-time evaluation would be more accurate.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:12 am

Post by clidd »

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 3:31 am

Post by clidd »

And Ceejay, I remember doing a metaread on you, I'll take a look to find the game.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 4:28 am

Post by enomis »

@HocTac
In post 213, Hoctac wrote: This seems a little confident a conclusion to draw from that alone! Are you basing this on the meta of 1 game, and have you considered the fact clidd is simply feeling fatigued, and thus wants to put in less effort regardless of alignment?
Not super confident. But I believe fatigued is real. But I just have a gut feeling that he wouldn't treat this like the rest of the games if he is scum here.
But I am confident enough for clidd to be no lynch today. Unless something changes my read on him.
In post 214, Hoctac wrote: Happy to explain! They pushed Holden for "too much WIFOM". Once their reasoning was questioned, they altered their original grounds to be that "they were reaction testing". Flailing is not good.

Additionally, they implied they disliked Holden's defensiveness, yet switched their vote to me too quickly, indicating they were unhappy with pursuing that push since it was drawing questions into their alignment and motives.
I ditto Kilga's point on this. What specifically triggered you to vote at this point?

DkKoba unvoted at post 207.
But you posted 2 post with questions to other people before voting DkKoba at post 208
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 4:33 am

Post by enomis »

@Clidd
In post 233, clidd wrote: I was not able to absorb much of your scum game, but I intend to keep the TL based on the resolutive similarity between your towns games and here.
Was there no similarity between his scum game and his game here? Why TL based just similarity between town games. Maybe he play the same way as scum?
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 4:41 am

Post by enomis »

In post 292, clidd wrote:I asked for a scumgame to have a basis on how his scum behavior manifested itself and see whether there was any deviation in conduct compared to the current game. Considering that I was not able to absorb the content of these games very well to profile Scum!Kilgamayan, and also the fact that I do not have a previous experience with this player, I concluded that the real-time evaluation would be more accurate.
Saw this post. But my previous question is still valid. Do you think similarity between one meta town game and the game here gives you more townread on Kilga.

Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

Big ol' :| at ceejay not at least providing some sort of update regarding his N3R vote despite being prompted. Slidin' down the happy list as a result. (I'm rather surprised Iconeum had nothing to say about this.)
In post 283, Night 3 Roses wrote:
In post 179, Kilgamayan wrote:Basically, for all your posting, I don't actually know what you think about the alignments of anyone in the game, whereas even with my current low volume of posts, I think I have some pretty obvious positive/negative opinions of a few players.
Strongly disagree. You are pushing us on something that your slot is guilty of to a worse extent.
If you have those opinions, they ain't in your iso and they definitely weren't at the tim of your push on us. So I don't understand how it's natural for you to have that scumread.
To put it bluntly, you (or your slot, or whatever) were in the thread and posting, I wasn't. Obviously I can't prove this now, but had I been active in the thread to that degree, I would have at least tried to post a few alignment-discerning things. Had I been as active in the thread as your slot was while avoiding posting things that were attempts to discern alignments, then I would absolutely concede that point to anyone that called me out on that behaviour.
In post 288, Night 3 Roses wrote:
In post 215, Kilgamayan wrote:Like, I still think your earlier performance is a mildly scummy approach - "you're assuming i'm trying to look good" and "i was posting because i felt like posting" are things one could just as easily say falsely as scum as truthfully as town, and while yes, town and scum can behave in similar manners and do similar things, there are some town behaviors and actions that are easier to do as scum than other town behaviors and actions, and I think your earlier play falls in the first category there - but your responses have felt more like "slightly offended townie" than "defensive scum", so I'm willing to shelve it for the time being. Particularly given recent happenings. (Also I somehow completely missed the bottom of your 165. Terribly sorry for that.)
I don't understand your take and conclusions here. If something can come from scum just as easily as town, how are you scumreading it? You literally just said it's NAI yourself.
At least the reassessing and trying to solve here is a +.
Like I said, there are some town behaviors and actions that are easier to do as scum than other town behaviors and actions. I saw an action that could qualify as townie behavior but was on the easier end of the spectrum for scum to be doing instead, so I voted it. It was hardly a slam-dunk thing, but for ED1? Sure.

@enomis: DkKoba unvoted in rather than .
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 6:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

hmmm
I have a big thonker but im.at work so i can't elaborate but its going to lead to an iso of kilga
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”