Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Can I be the one who decides who lives and who dies and one of the two remaining players be Sir Cakez so I can let him die and be conftown for letting scum die?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 29, Pink Ball wrote:Can I be the one who decides who lives and who dies and one of the two remaining players be Sir Cakez so I can let him die and be conftown for letting scum die?
I don't think we are ready for that just yet.
But I love the fire in this post none the less!
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Yes
Bring me death Pink Ball!
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 29, Pink Ball wrote:Can I be the one who decides who lives and who dies and one of the two remaining players be Sir Cakez so I can let him die and be conftown for letting scum die?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

I shall post like this, this game for fun.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 8, beeboy wrote:I've thought about the strategy to this game today and it is optimal play for town is to just hand the chain to whoever they are confident is town and is least likely to get a chain from someone else.

The person who holds the most power is the 2nd last person to hold the chain since they choose who dies,
if we get a pool of 3 people, 2 scum and 1 town 33% of the time scum lives, same odds occur if we get a pool of 2 town 1 scum
since 66% of the time we have a 50% shot of hitting scum. So getting a whole bunch of scum at the end of our pool hardly helps us win. And letting town control who dies is incredibly valuable.

We also want a somewhat random town player being 2nd last so we shouldn't just select a "2nd last town" to make the kill, we want a fluid game state that allows for people to have free will especially in the early game since information is more valuable then actually hitting scum day 1 and 2. You can't solve a lot of players without letting them make hard hitting choices and by just shoving choices down their throat we can't ever get a solid read.
I figured this was about looking for town to start the chain. I like the idea of having 2 players we find scummy with one at the end that we think is town to chose.

I think the only player that can't vote is the chain leader as their vote is what starts the chain.
hhhhhmmmmm never mind I don't want there to be confusion. We could do fos instead of a vote on players we find scummy.

Fos: Dunn
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oooo even better as the game goes on we have 2 people we can fos as scummy. I will treat it like the mafia dating game show but instead the player at the end picks who lives are dies.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

^Fake FoS
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 36, Dunnstral wrote:^Fake FoS
nope. You sir have my first ping of the game.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:21 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2, MariaR wrote:3) The Chainleader will also nominate a group of players to go on a quiz. Players can vote to approve or deny this pairing. If the group is denied the chain leader must make a new team. If the teams are denied 3 times in a row the quiz is automatically lost. YOU MAY ONLY VOTE TO APPROVE OR FAIL A TEAM ONCE PER TEAM
Start us off
SpringLullaby
. Can you do any team size you want, or did you get information with the chain?
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 12:42 am

Post by NDMath »

Shouldn't we be controlling who that second-to-last person is?
Because if scum is third-to-last, controlling it means they don't get a chance to save a buddy, when that is a position where scum is highly likely to select a buddy.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 1:15 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 8, beeboy wrote:I've thought about the strategy to this game today and it is optimal play for town is to just hand the chain to whoever they are confident is town and is least likely to get a chain from someone else.

The person who holds the most power is the 2nd last person to hold the chain since they choose who dies,
if we get a pool of 3 people, 2 scum and 1 town 33% of the time scum lives, same odds occur if we get a pool of 2 town 1 scum
since 66% of the time we have a 50% shot of hitting scum. So getting a whole bunch of scum at the end of our pool hardly helps us win. And letting town control who dies is incredibly valuable.

We also want a somewhat random town player being 2nd last so we shouldn't just select a "2nd last town" to make the kill, we want a fluid game state that allows for people to have free will especially in the early game since information is more valuable then actually hitting scum day 1 and 2. You can't solve a lot of players without letting them make hard hitting choices and by just shoving choices down their throat we can't ever get a solid read.
This is a good plan. I agree that it's important we have a strong town read as 2nd last. And I do agree with what someone said about having the last 2 to choose between as our general strongest scum reads. I don't know if this was already said but I was thinking that we should decide as a group who the last chain will go to.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 1:17 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 39, NDMath wrote:Shouldn't we be controlling who that second-to-last person is?
Because if scum is third-to-last, controlling it means they don't get a chance to save a buddy, when that is a position where scum is highly likely to select a buddy.
What if we select a small pool of players we think are town and someone within that pool must be chosen to be 3rd last and someone else within that pool must be 2nd last. That way our chances of town having full control of the kill are increased?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 2:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 39, NDMath wrote:Shouldn't we be controlling who that second-to-last person is?
You mean scum shows there hand so we can lynch them day 2! Sweet!

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 2:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 41, Raya36 wrote:
What if we select a small pool of players we think are town and someone within that pool must be chosen to be 3rd last and someone else within that pool must be 2nd last. That way our chances of town having full control of the kill are increased?

I think day 1 should stay as it is. Anything else said will help scum organize and if they slip day 1 then that's on them.
If we just keep those 2 players we find as the scummiest in the pool of those we want to see lynched from each person who forms the chain and the 2nd to last as the most town I think it will be a good plan for day 1.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 3:14 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 43, farside22 wrote:

I think day 1 should stay as it is. Anything else said will help scum organize and if they slip day 1 then that's on them.
If we just keep those 2 players we find as the scummiest in the pool of those we want to see lynched from each person who forms the chain and the 2nd to last as the most town I think it will be a good plan for day 1.
I agree with this, we just want 2nd to last to be a town player.
Everything else can be standard fluid mafia for the sake of game play.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 3:16 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

VOTE: Pink Ball
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Let's just play as normal.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 3:17 am

Post by beeboy »

FoS Count

Dunnstral (1) -
Farside
Pink Ball (1) -
Albert

pedit: I can't hear you over the sound of my stupid FoS counter :^)
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 43, farside22 wrote:

Alright, maybe something to consider later on
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Wed May 27, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 45, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: Pink Ball
Why Pink Ball?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”