midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:08 am

Post by midwaybear »

I read beeboy as town, and I feel like that interaction with Starbuck could be TvT yes. So I townread both of them.
I'm not really confident in anyone right now, so I'm not sure who I would hand the chain to. I would probably give it to NDMath or Starbuck because Starbuck seems pretty genuine and NDMath feels townie.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:08 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Ah, my bad then.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 195, TrueSoulEnergy wrote: The reason I won’t choose you and Dunn is because you guys are both playing pretty strong and you are obvious Town targets to pick to keep.
Usually if scum can’t pick their buddy they would pick you or Dunn because your the “easy route”
And they get a higher chance for a mislynch.
I don't think I'm following this line of thought. Bee and Dunn are obvious to keep I agree with. I agree that if scum can't pick their buddy a strong town is a good choice. What I'm not following is why that's a reason to not give Bee or Dunn the chain? Wouldn't it be better to do that and take away that easy option for scum?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:10 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 123, midwaybear wrote:bruh, I need to work on getting townread easier. Why TR TSE? His posting has been weird and I don't think the images are particularly towny.
See this Unwnd!
This is an actual thought.
Point Post.

This is what I want to see from you.

I want to keep midwaybear over Unwnd RN.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 200, midwaybear wrote:I read beeboy as town, and I feel like that interaction with Starbuck could be TvT yes. So I townread both of them.
I'm not really confident in anyone right now, so I'm not sure who I would hand the chain to. I would probably give it to NDMath or Starbuck because Starbuck seems pretty genuine and NDMath feels townie.
Is there any other reasons you think starbuck is town or is it entirely based on that interaction maybe being TvT and your read on Bee? Do you think that interaction could also come from TvS?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:11 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Like I agree with Modwaybear here.
The Images I post in no way are ever alignment indicative.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:12 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 202, Raya36 wrote:
In post 195, TrueSoulEnergy wrote: The reason I won’t choose you and Dunn is because you guys are both playing pretty strong and you are obvious Town targets to pick to keep.
Usually if scum can’t pick their buddy they would pick you or Dunn because your the “easy route”
I don't think I'm following this line of thought. Bee and Dunn are obvious to keep I agree with. I agree that if scum can't pick their buddy a strong town is a good choice. What I'm not following is why that's a reason to not give Bee or Dunn the chain? Wouldn't it be better to do that and take away that easy option for scum?
It depends on the order of the chain IMO.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:13 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 204, Raya36 wrote:Is there any other reasons you think starbuck is town or is it entirely based on that interaction maybe being TvT and your read on Bee? Do you think that interaction could also come from TvS?
I just felt that misunderstood each other and the "attacks" weren't really attacks. That's why I think it is more likely TvT than TvS. I also TR Starbuck because she seems open with the thought which I like.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 206, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
Ok so let's say you were close to the start of the chain and bee or Dunn didnt have the chain. Would you give it to them then?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 207, midwaybear wrote:
In post 204, Raya36 wrote:Is there any other reasons you think starbuck is town or is it entirely based on that interaction maybe being TvT and your read on Bee? Do you think that interaction could also come from TvS?
I just felt that misunderstood each other and the "attacks" weren't really attacks. That's why I think it is more likely TvT than TvS. I also TR Starbuck because she seems open with the thought which I like.
Alright thank you
Do you have any scumreads?
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:18 am

Post by midwaybear »

I'm a bit wary of TSE and unwnd, but I'm not confident in anything yet.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Raya36 »

I though Unwnd seemed town
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:49 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 183, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I’m not.
I was just really irritated yesterday by poor scum play.
What does this mean?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 178, SirCakez wrote:I'm not trying to force something I'm trying to understand why you made that post the way you did. This reaction is not great because you're getting all defensive over something that wasn't even aggressive in the first place. You're right I don't know you so why not just explain that instead of trying to shade me.
For someone who is accusing me of being defensive, when I was just explaining my frustrations and not FoS-ing him, you seem to get pretty dang defensive and quite white knighty here. If you weren't trying to push something, what was the point of your question when you knew who I was talking about?

TSE's explanation throughout page 8 feels like distancing and/or backtracking. It's too early to tell.

In post 207, midwaybear wrote:
To follow up on this, I wasn't attacking beeboy but more making the observation that it wasn't exactly the best move as someone who seems to be town. It was just interesting that someone would essentially take away the potential of information gathering from everyone else by launching right into strategy the way that he did. I'm having a hard time quantifying his actions there coming from a town standpoint. Again, it could just be a conflict in our game play, which is what I've been leaning towards. I feel like I'm just repeating myself at this point.

I'd actually like to see some more talk out of ABR.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:49 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 208, Raya36 wrote:
In post 206, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
Ok so let's say you were close to the start of the chain and bee or Dunn didnt have the chain. Would you give it to them then?
Assuming Morning gives it to me.
My plan would be to give it to Pink Ball and get them to choose Dunn or Bee.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:50 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 210, midwaybear wrote:I'm a bit wary of TSE and unwnd, but I'm not confident in anything yet.
Do you feel it’s TvS, TvT or SvS?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:50 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 211, Raya36 wrote:I though Unwnd seemed town
I’d completely disagree.
What makes you read them as Town?
Their posts are just shade. That’s it.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:51 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 212, SirCakez wrote:
What does this mean?
Scum should be sick not a prick.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:54 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

It’s like whom would you rather win?
A scum who calls a bunch of people’s posts bad with little to no reasoning and barley does anything else Town productive
Or
A scum who fits into town and does Townie things giving actual solid thoughts with explanations behind it.

I know which one I’d rather win.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 213, Starbuck wrote:
In post 178, SirCakez wrote:I'm not trying to force something I'm trying to understand why you made that post the way you did. This reaction is not great because you're getting all defensive over something that wasn't even aggressive in the first place. You're right I don't know you so why not just explain that instead of trying to shade me.
For someone who is accusing me of being defensive, when I was just explaining my frustrations and not FoS-ing him, you seem to get pretty dang defensive and quite white knighty here. If you weren't trying to push something, what was the point of your question when you knew who I was talking about?
Like I said I was trying to figure out why you were being shifty about it.
And ftr I understand the reasoning behind the beeboy (suspicion? frustration?) but I just don't understand why you danced around it the way you did.
Like why not just say "I dislike beeboy's entrance for the massive amount of information in his first post" or something like that?
In post 217, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 212, SirCakez wrote:
What does this mean?
Scum should be sick not a prick.
but how can you just assume it's a scum tactic so early on?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 6:59 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 195, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 194, beeboy wrote:TSE tell me 2 people you'd hand the chain to and why?

pedit: midway you can play this game as well if you want.
Pink Ball

I feel as if they might be a mislynch target normally and I think they are having a feud with ABR I’m not entirely sure on that. I trust their posts enough to save them for today to make sure someone scummy gets lynched over Pink Ball.

Reya

Usually my plan was just to choose Pink Ball but assuming Pink Ball is already chosen then I’d choose Reya.
They have shown some Townie posts and good contribution. While other players haven’t been really doing that.

The reason I won’t choose you and Dunn is because you guys are both playing pretty strong and you are obvious Town targets to pick to keep.
I actually town read Reya more then Dunnstral, to the extent where when I commit to my pact I wanted Dunnstral to be the end of our 3 man chain so I could see what he does with it.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 7:02 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

If unwnd isn’t scum then they shouldn’t just be shading everyone and actually start doing something productive/Point Post.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 7:03 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 220, beeboy wrote:
In post 195, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 194, beeboy wrote:TSE tell me 2 people you'd hand the chain to and why?

pedit: midway you can play this game as well if you want.
Pink Ball

I feel as if they might be a mislynch target normally and I think they are having a feud with ABR I’m not entirely sure on that. I trust their posts enough to save them for today to make sure someone scummy gets lynched over Pink Ball.

Reya

Usually my plan was just to choose Pink Ball but assuming Pink Ball is already chosen then I’d choose Reya.
They have shown some Townie posts and good contribution. While other players haven’t been really doing that.

The reason I won’t choose you and Dunn is because you guys are both playing pretty strong and you are obvious Town targets to pick to keep.
I actually town read Reya more then Dunnstral, to the extent where when I commit to my pact I wanted Dunnstral to be the end of our 3 man chain so I could see what he does with it.
Ok.
So I suppose while your Town read Dunn are also sceptical of his slot with the possibility of him Power Wolfing?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 7:05 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 222, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Ok.
So I suppose while your Town read Dunn are also sceptical of his slot with the possibility of him Power Wolfing?
Dunn is a very impressive scum player so it wouldn't surprise me.
Although I don't like to make reads on the basis of "hehe they are so good XD", feels unfair to the individual, Reya is just townier so I'll play to get information out of the worse of the 2 even if they are both likely town.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu May 28, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 216, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 211, Raya36 wrote:I though Unwnd seemed town
I’d completely disagree.
What makes you read them as Town?
Their posts are just shade. That’s it.
I think our disagreement is that his posts were shade. I get that his post about you is hard to defend to because it wasn't specific but your posts were more or less just fluff and images at that point. I feel the same only I don't think its AI so not worth posting about.

What I found town was his post about NDMath. I was having similar thoughts about that post and also a little suspicious of it once someone pointed out he seemed to be budding me. Only thing I didn't agree with is that a town read on you is safe.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”