Lully
Me
Cakez
Beeboy

Boom.
this team slaps btw, if beeboy waan't negative util
In post 694, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 685, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 29, Pink Ball wrote:Can I be the one who decides who lives and who dies and one of the two remaining players be Sir Cakez so I can let him die and be conftown for letting scum die?
So I like this plan. Who agrees?
okay so far we have: me, farside, PB, cakez. Who else agrees to this motion?
in this plan PB is suggesting I get lynched lol

spring refusing to pass the chain was putting me off until she finally did it
ABR's passion is finally showing up

Starbuck lynch I can support
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:25 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 897, beeboy wrote:
springlullaby>Albert B. Rampage>midwaybear>Dunnstral>NDmath>farside22>Starbuck

Chainless:(6)- SirCakez, Raya36, Pink Ball, unwnd, TrueSoulEnergy, beeboy

Ideal Outcome

>Raya>TrueSoulEnergy/XXXXX>Beeboy>XXXXX/XXXXX

XXXXX = PB, Sircakez, Unwnd

Raya: Can't be lynched so should be cleared sooner.
TSE: Apparently people have issue with him and having a non globally town read player here forever puts a ??? on the other player who wasn't killed. So I'd like to go after TSE as the big murder boi.
TSE's tunnel/ engagement on unwnd felt legit, I thought they had real conviction and frustration behind that push and it's not a spot when scum would feel the need or have that genuine kind of emotion over something. Reminds me of my old gameplay and I know as scum this is much harder to fake before lylo/near lylo where losing out on the push is essentially a loss. The emotional attachment he has to "being listened to" is different then a "staying alive" emotion that either town or scum can experience.

I am not sure which of those 3 are worth killing. I'd have to think it out a bit more, my issue with not putting PB higher then Sircakez despite my reads list implying that is the case is when I tried to word my justification for it I couldn't actually do a very good job of it which is the signs of a bad read. I am not a player who will force onto people something I feel "more comfortable" with, I only shove my ideas when I strongly stand by it.
I think flipping TSE is best because they are such a contentious slot
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:41 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 901, SirCakez wrote:

Ideal Outcome

TSE: Apparently people have issue with him and having a non globally town read player here forever puts a ??? on the other player who wasn't killed. So I'd like to go after TSE as the big murder boi.
TSE's tunnel/ engagement on unwnd felt legit, I thought they had real conviction and frustration behind that push and it's not a spot when scum would feel the need or have that genuine kind of emotion over something. Reminds me of my old gameplay and I know as scum this is much harder to fake before lylo/near lylo where losing out on the push is essentially a loss. The emotional attachment he has to "being listened to" is different then a "staying alive" emotion that either town or scum can experience.

I am not sure which of those 3 are worth killing. I'd have to think it out a bit more, my issue with not putting PB higher then Sircakez despite my reads list implying that is the case is when I tried to word my justification for it I couldn't actually do a very good job of it which is the signs of a bad read. I am not a player who will force onto people something I feel "more comfortable" with, I only shove my ideas when I strongly stand by it.
I think lying one of you or Unwnd is best.
What was/is your read on Unwnd currently?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:42 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Flipping*

But yeah 1 of you are probably lying too lol.
It’s too early in the morning for me Smh.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 902, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:

Ideal Outcome

I'd say cakez at this point.

Although I am not currently expressing it, this is how I am feeling currently about this game

Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:37 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 904, farside22 wrote:
In post 902, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:

Ideal Outcome

I'd say cakez at this point.

Although I am not currently expressing it, this is how I am feeling currently about this game

Ah.
Nothing like the taste of nuts.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Starbuck »

Going back to catch up, another quick response to SirCakez's 411...

ABR has called me scum a couple times, but has he backed it up with anything? Or are you just happy that he agrees with you? Whether you were wrong in a past game or not, you're totally okay with him shouting to the rooftops about me being scum with literally no case.

This is what troubles me about you. It's probably OMGUS, but whatever, you jump on me for not writing something how you would have preferred rather than actually talk to me about the WHY. Now, you're just happy to have ABR siding with you even though there's no substance from you or him regarding a case on me. So yeah, great game play boys.

In post 424, farside22 wrote:@starbuck
Also, farside's emojis get explained later. I still feel purposefully not interacting is anti-town, even if you deem someone a scum read, because others could learn/pick up something from the go-between
I wanted to play with you. I think your scum so instead of attacking your post like I typically would I'm leaving you be but still scum reading you and reading your post.
For example you stated this.
However, ABR and farside are confounding me. I mean, they are both parroting each other saying that they expected me to be more lighthearted, but to be real, I expected folks I know to be a little more welcoming to me and less negative. So the tones, and personal slights in regards to farside, which they are taking with me are really throwing me off
Players can feel a certain way about players all the time. Many town read beeboy, some players find TSE attack going extreme and over the top. That isnt a reason to be suspicious of a player. Your point just reads as "omgus for think that about me"

I also believe you to be a better player then this to know the difference.
I wasn't trying to say that you can't feel what you feel. Just that I feel so misread and feel like I can't do anything about it. I've been contributing, I feel kinda settled in, I'm scumhunting, and working through figuring things out with everyone else. It's just not enough apparently.

I know how I've read as town and have, in the past, been mislynched because of it. If you noticed, I've been waffling on you because I've been trying to figure out whether you're being genuine town or just trying to find an easy push. I'm still unsure as of this post.

Page 18 is nothing but TSE trilling about some game not even on MS and spamming away. I'd really appreciate some kind of spam rule, as there's no reason for TSE to post 8 or 9 things one right after another. Someone said earlier that this was just TSE, but seriously, there's no need to clog the thread with this kind of thing.

In post 461, farside22 wrote:
In post 435, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 432, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:The following is a scum scummy post made by Sage that game responding to my post:

“This post rubs me SO wrong right here. In essence it means absolutely nothing, imparts absolutely no insight. It's more of a call to attention like "hey look! I'm making pro town posts!" Chrome has been absolutely non-committal, and doesn't actually seem to be interested in putting themselves out there and committing to anything or anyone.

Most of their posts are just like this but this one really sets off alarms in my head, especially considering it's such a sly set-up to start a bandwagon on just about anyone who might take the bait. It's basically implying "if you vote faint, (or anyone else I can spin to be a 'safe lynch') you are scum, and I get to jump on you."

Making people afraid to engage, and discuss shit is classic scum behavior, or at the very least very poor town gameplay. We want people to be talking, especially day 1. Announcing to the world that you'll be watching and harrassing anyone who comments on a vote train is just beyond bad for town.“
Can you actually believe people call this town motivated LOL.
Many, many players say a post rubs them wrong or a post pings them. It is NAI. Also I find you bring other games into this and how great you are and showing off your record as bragging.
I don't see a point other wise. You say it once or twice to make a point to have players pay attention towards the end of the day, not in the middle and not constantly. Otherwise it just reads as filler bragging and in the end bs.
+1

In post 474, springlullaby wrote:
In post 472, beeboy wrote:
In post 2, MariaR wrote:4) Privately you must pm me if you pass or fail the quiz. If you don't do this the quiz will automatically fail.
My role forces me to always fail the quiz. It doesn't really matter if I full claim that part of my role I guess.
Yes, that's what I thought. I think your claim look legit so far. I'd like other player input on how likely beeboy is to be a ballsy fake claiming scum.
This is important. However, I think it speaks to him being town that he revealed. If he was scum, he'd have no reason to reveal.

And here we go on more TSE spam. Seriously, dude, condense your thoughts, please.

Moving to a new catch up post since I just got to spring's quiz reveal.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 504, springlullaby wrote:Here what I know about the team:

1) The quiz team size for tonight is 5 players.
2) All players on the quiz team get to pass or fail the quiz, by PM to the mod.
3) If the quiz is passed, town gain a unspecified advantage.
4) If the quiz is failed, scum gain a unspecified advantage.
5) All quiz team member must pass the quiz, for the quiz to be passed.
6) If no quiz team can be formed, scum gain an unspecified advantage.
I voted to approve because given the above criteria, I am not giving scum any advantages and I really need to see that vote count of who voted against (aside from ABR throwing his tantrum and comparing me to Marie Antoinette). I also like this list (even with myself included) because it's full of level-headed players that aren't over the top incendiary.
In post 511, farside22 wrote:I wanted to stay out of the unwnd/tse back and forth because as a player I personally don't like TSE play style. So i feel bias.
I wanted a second opinion from a few other whom maybe knows him better and maybe put a brief pause on the antagonism.
So for anyone who know tse is it like him to find everything little thing a player say as scummy?
Example is post 492 about unwnd listing 3 players and tse calling it a scum slip when other players have listed 2-4 players when asked.
+1 I'd also appreciate a breakdown of TSE.

And now we're getting into ABR's tantrum and authoritarianism. I thought he wanted a democracy?

In post 563, SirCakez wrote:I think I'm gonna stop reading TSE posts

I really dislike that quiz team, Starbuck, Raya and Dunn are not good choices. I want to reject it if a different one can be formed.
In post 523, springlullaby wrote:Ok to lynch: sircakez, unwnd, NDmath, midwaybear
This list even excluding me is not great
In post 558, beeboy wrote:Dunnstral
Cakez
Pinkball
Raya
TSE

that was my team.
TSE is a stubborn guy but that doesn't change his role card.
why tse?
Why not me? Why not Raya? Why not Dunn?

Why not unwnd? Why not ND? Why not midway?

You say a lot but you don't give your whys.

In post 570, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 567, springlullaby wrote:OK, stop. HAVE YOU READ THAT DENYING THE QUIZ TEAM IS AN AUTOMATIC ADVANTAGE FOR SCUM?
I dont give a single fuck about that! My scumhunting is so good i need a handicap!
He's so scum, it hurts me.
In post 575, farside22 wrote:I don't know why ABR doesn't want to a possible garentee to his scum reads being put in the quiz.
I would love to know if I'm on the right track with Star or Raya.

How about if you don't like the propsal and I'm curious about Star we keep her, take out me and add cakez to the mix of SL's list.
In all honesty, I'm glad to be on a quiz team with you to prove you aren't on the right track and have a legit way to do it.
In post 582, beeboy wrote:I dont think the team gets lynch immunity its only the chain leader.
No, the chain leader is bulletproof for the night. It's why it makes sense to me that spring put themselves on the quiz team. Why waste that?
In post 596, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 550, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 546, farside22 wrote:
In post 541, Albert B. Rampage wrote:deny it boys this is a bad team
It's a great way to use some scum hunting in a whole other way.
So why deny it?
I just thought of 2 good ways it works.
I dont want farside or starbuck or slringlullaby on the quiz team
Spring is the chain leader so I don’t see them changing it.
Spring is also bulletproof. If Spring is town, it makes total sense for them to put themselves on the quiz team for that reason alone.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 604, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 578, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1, MariaR wrote:If part of the quiz group is lynched, the quiz fails.
EVERYONE! IF YOU WOULD CONSIDER LYNCHING ONE OF THE PLAYERS ON LULLYS LIST TODAY YOU MUST VOTE NO TO THE CURRENT QUIZ TEAM

I WILL NOT GIVE LYNCH IMMUNITY TO SOME OF THE SCUMMIEST PLAYERS IN THIS GAME

REWORK YOUR PROPOSED TEAM BECAUSE I WILL MAKE SURE ONE OF THEM IS LYNCHED WHEN THE CHAIN IS PASSED TO ME
This a hard Claim?
/Deny Team
Oh wait, what? I missed that initially. Is Albert saying that he knows what the advantage is or that the quiz team would obviously not be lynched because the quiz would auto fail if someone was the lynch target? I thought he or beeboy mixed that up with the bulletproof for the chain leader in the opening post.

In post 606, springlullaby wrote:
In post 585, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 582, beeboy wrote:I dont think the team gets lynch immunity its only the team leader and the chain leader.
If we lynch them the quiz automatically fails.
Once we agree on the team, it means we don't lynch them. Anyone making this happen is scum.

You think very strangely.
This is what I was thinking as well. Quiz team members don't get lynched so we can make sure, on our end, that the quiz isn't auto-failed because we lost a member. I honestly just thought this was common sense? Only scum would want to lynch quiz team members.
In post 618, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 615, springlullaby wrote:
In post 609, Albert B. Rampage wrote:So why the fuck should we approve a list of players we want to lynch?
So you have no other scum lead than starbuck?
Unwnd
Starbuck

My main scumreads right now.
This is different from the previous post that said he was unhappy about me, farside, and spring being on the quiz team.

In post 628, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 523, springlullaby wrote:@mod: can you clarify on how approving the quiz team works? Do you have to take it into account officially? If so, please do.

@farside, I don't really have definite read yet but I can commit on not wanting to lynch today: ABR, Farside, Starbuck, beeboy

Null: Raya, Dunnstral, Pink Ball, TSE

Ok to lynch: sircakez, unwnd, NDmath, midwaybear
So is everyone in your “ok to lynch” your scum Reads?
I'm curious about the answer to this.
In post 630, Albert B. Rampage wrote:my reads are gonna change a lot day 1 so strap yourselves in
Change a lot from what? "STARBUCK IS SCUM" to "STARBUCK IS TOWN" ? Because you haven't expressed anything else until the quiz team was announced.
In post 646, unwnd wrote:Starbuck remains assertively passive, in the sense she says things that seemingly hold a lot of weight but does nothing with it. I don't like it
Such as? You're doing a lot of talking, but you aren't really talking to me. So ask me questions, ask me to elaborate. Interact with me.
In post 659, midwaybear wrote:why can't we treat the quiz team and chain separately?
Because if we lynch a quiz team member, I'd assume the quiz would auto-fail as we wouldn't have enough people to make up the neighborhood that will be formed that night.
In post 672, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Youre scum Starbuck
Youre getting lynched one way or another
If youre on the quiz team we gonna fail this fucking quiz and ill make sure of it because in return we will see your scum head roll

PASS THE CHAIN SPRING
We won't be failing. Not on my account. So you really should turn your tunneling elsewhere to someone who's actually scum.
In post 680, springlullaby wrote:No, I'm putting up a quizz team without starbuck on it. You have zero reason to refuse.
You need to let the current quiz team fail first. If it fails, cool, then make a new one. If not, we roll with what we got and make sure all of our quiz team members are safe from the lynch.

As of this post, btw, spring has not approved or denied the team. How come?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Pink Ball »

The good news is, after a lot of chain movement, we're still getting content and no stalling. At least one scum is outside the chain right now and that's good
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 7:59 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 906, Starbuck wrote:ABR has called me scum a couple times, but has he backed it up with anything? Or are you just happy that he agrees with you? Whether you were wrong in a past game or not, you're totally okay with him shouting to the rooftops about me being scum with literally no case.

This is what troubles me about you. It's probably OMGUS, but whatever, you jump on me for not writing something how you would have preferred rather than actually talk to me about the WHY. Now, you're just happy to have ABR siding with you even though there's no substance from you or him regarding a case on me. So yeah, great game play boys.
I'm not even satisfied with ABR's push on you, it doesn't have substance like you said. And I don't have a TR on ABR really. The initial thing I said was that ABR is pushing on you and you're SRing him for it. Can you deny that?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 7:59 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 902, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I think lying one of you or Unwnd is best.
because we're both pushing you? :wink: :wink:
Null
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:00 am

Post by springlullaby »

The current quiz team has been already approved if I'm correct.

Everyone on it understand that they need to pass the quiz I believe.
I had a change of heart, probably best if another person than beeboy be nominated the next chain leader as they are at high risk of dying tonight, which would randomize the process.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:01 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 907, Starbuck wrote:Why not me? Why not Raya? Why not Dunn?

I've talked about you, and Raya and Dunn don't feel like they've earned any sort of TR for me.
I'm uncertain about most people this game tbf
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:03 am

Post by springlullaby »

In post 909, Pink Ball wrote:The good news is, after a lot of chain movement, we're still getting content and no stalling. At least one scum is outside the chain right now and that's good
Why do you think at least one scum is outside of the chain?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:06 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 912, springlullaby wrote:The current quiz team has been already approved if I'm correct.

Everyone on it understand that they need to pass the quiz I believe.
I had a change of heart, probably best if another person than beeboy be nominated the next chain leader as they are at high risk of dying tonight, which would randomize the process.
Me being quiz leader saves me n1 and d2.
Discuss it in the quiz chat if you think it's all town and scum won't call your bluff.

But I like survival and feel like one of the few individuals that will out source the team to the crowd.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 8:07 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2, MariaR wrote:2) The Chainleader will be bulletproof for the night and cannot be the chain leader on consecutive days.
Uh actually I am asking the mod, I might be misreading this.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 914, springlullaby wrote:
In post 909, Pink Ball wrote:The good news is, after a lot of chain movement, we're still getting content and no stalling. At least one scum is outside the chain right now and that's good
Why do you think at least one scum is outside of the chain?
'Cause if every scum were safe they could shut up and let town fuck things up
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 687, springlullaby wrote:Everyone lynch Starbuck, ABR softclaimed.
I'm still trying to figure out if he softclaimed or not. Spring's jump to saying he softclaimed and passing him the chain is suspect, especially if she's thinking he's scum.

On the other side, forcing him to play his hand with the chain is not a bad move either. It just happened so fast in a slew of posts yesterday that it seems not well thought out.
In post 688, Albert B. Rampage wrote:wtf are you guys talking about with the claims? You want a fucking claim from me? You ain't getting it.
He doesn't even know what spring is talking about.
In post 695, farside22 wrote:SL: What is the proposed team? I think the first one needs to be denied completely first....idk
This was my assumption, too. The team being denied completely first.
In post 704, springlullaby wrote:
In post 701, Starbuck wrote:I'm so fucking confused.

Go ahead and do what you need to do. Spring, I think ABR just tricked you and you made a really stupid move. That you'll probably regret.

I'm about to head out to the protest in town to support my friends and family of color, so I'm about to head out the door. In any case, I'm over the all-caps and being so rudely talked to, so I'm going to remove myself from the thread for the next few days because I'm starting to take it personally and that's not what I joined a game to feel. It's okay if you deem me scum, but there's still no valid case from ABR on me. I'm not that person who I was all the years back playing where I used to go on tirades and not really care what others felt.

Someone will probably call this AtE, but that's fine. I want to approach games from a game play standpoint vice just being mad because someone's being ultra over the top. So I feel it's best for me to step back for now and come back in a few days.
Why a stupid move? Are we assuming I'm town there? Great.
I'm not quite sure right now what you are. I'm hoping you're town.
In post 728, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 655, unwnd wrote:Wow sure seems TSE shut his fucking zipper once he realized he didn't actually know what I was thinking this whole time!

I'm gonna x out before I lose my temper further
Remain me to quote something sage said.
They were like “the scum stopped talking or something and to not quote them for it”
How about you stop talking about a game that isn't even on this website? And focus on this one. That'd be great.
In post 757, beeboy wrote:
In post 755, beeboy wrote:I would rather you just do you and fully justify it then sheep a read
In post 756, midwaybear wrote:
In post 755, beeboy wrote:I would rather you just do you and fully justify it then sheep a read
how is that a sheep? I already explained why I TR her before.
I am saying your words mean nothing without action and if you want to pass it to Starbucks do it
Just a reminder, because you're constantly doing this, it's STARBUCK. No S. Chick from Battlestar Galactica, not the coffee shop. Please and thank you.
In post 780, beeboy wrote:
In post 779, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 775, midwaybear wrote:@farside I don't think I really townread TSE. You, starbuck, TSE, and unwnd give me doubts not in the sense of scumread, but I'm pretty sure there are two scum in the 4 of you and probably a scum outside of this subset who is getting TR.
I think the team is Farside, Unwnd and Spring.
I know I said this before but thought I’d just repeat myself to make it more clear.
Farside, ABR, NDMath
Is my tin foil right now.
This would explain the discrediting that I'm receiving from ABR and farside. Although, I'm starting to lean more town on farside.
In post 810, springlullaby wrote:I'm kinda sorry I caught you so fast ABR.
*ahem* You didn't catch nada.
In post 814, farside22 wrote:
In post 812, beeboy wrote:
In post 807, farside22 wrote:No definitely abr and midway with that exchange. Not sure now and the 3rd. Still want to say tse.
I saw ABR in a rough spot with a low amount of players trusting him.
He saw a near death spot so he tossed the chain to someone who is being sussed but wasn't for sure dead yet. He wanted midway to either chain someone on his read list or a consensus read so he doesn't generate a town moment.

I thought ABR was trying to incriminate midway + gain leverage over a town player.
I liked the entire exchange from midway and hated most of the ABR content.
I dont see midway explaining his reasons for changing is reads well at all.
Town reads unwnd, sudden switch. Town reads star, sudden switch. Talks about giving star a chain, but has her listed as possible scum.
None of that makes sense.
I'm confused on this as well. He's been all over the place as I've been reading.
In post 890, farside22 wrote:I had one silly question but it's a bit WIFOM.

Do you think ABR voted down the group because it's all town?
I was thinking about this very thing.
In post 896, beeboy wrote:@Starbuck.
Raya is in the quiz group and can't be lynched, please pass her the chain.
This was my plan. I was keeping the quiz team in my notepad doc to tick off votes as I read just in case.
In post 900, SirCakez wrote:I want a new quiz team ASAP
Well, it's too late now because if I did my math correctly. Raya's "approve" vote on the previous page just hammered it.
In post 900, SirCakez wrote:Starbuck lynch I can support
Well, you aren't getting that today. Who else do you scum read besides your tunnel on me?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 910, SirCakez wrote:
In post 906, Starbuck wrote:ABR has called me scum a couple times, but has he backed it up with anything? Or are you just happy that he agrees with you? Whether you were wrong in a past game or not, you're totally okay with him shouting to the rooftops about me being scum with literally no case.

I'm not even satisfied with ABR's push on you, it doesn't have substance like you said. And I don't have a TR on ABR really. The initial thing I said was that ABR is pushing on you and you're SRing him for it. Can you deny that?
No, I wasn't scumreading him for that, which just goes to show that you haven't been paying attention. I was, and am still scumreading him, for lack of substance from the very beginning. Call me scum all you want, but provide context.

You know who provided context? Farside. You know you didn't? ABR. Hence, my focus and scumread on him.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Starbuck »

*You know who didn't

Dammit, I'd just like my catch up to be done.

Also....VOTE: Raya

I'd like our quiz team safe and sound, thank you.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 916, beeboy wrote:
In post 2, MariaR wrote:2) The Chainleader will be bulletproof for the night and cannot be the chain leader on consecutive days.
Uh actually I am asking the mod, I might be misreading this.
You would be safe N2, if you're chain leader tomorrow. spring has bulletproof tonight as I said in my catch up posts above.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 9:56 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 907, Starbuck wrote:
In post 504, springlullaby wrote:Here what I know about the team:

1) The quiz team size for tonight is 5 players.
2) All players on the quiz team get to pass or fail the quiz, by PM to the mod.
3) If the quiz is passed, town gain a unspecified advantage.
4) If the quiz is failed, scum gain a unspecified advantage.
5) All quiz team member must pass the quiz, for the quiz to be passed.
6) If no quiz team can be formed, scum gain an unspecified advantage.
I voted to approve because given the above criteria, I am not giving scum any advantages and I really need to see that vote count of who voted against (aside from ABR throwing his tantrum and comparing me to Marie Antoinette). I also like this list (even with myself included) because it's full of level-headed players that aren't over the top incendiary.
In post 511, farside22 wrote:I wanted to stay out of the unwnd/tse back and forth because as a player I personally don't like TSE play style. So i feel bias.
I wanted a second opinion from a few other whom maybe knows him better and maybe put a brief pause on the antagonism.
So for anyone who know tse is it like him to find everything little thing a player say as scummy?
Example is post 492 about unwnd listing 3 players and tse calling it a scum slip when other players have listed 2-4 players when asked.
+1 I'd also appreciate a breakdown of TSE.

And now we're getting into ABR's tantrum and authoritarianism. I thought he wanted a democracy?

In post 563, SirCakez wrote:I think I'm gonna stop reading TSE posts

I really dislike that quiz team, Starbuck, Raya and Dunn are not good choices. I want to reject it if a different one can be formed.
In post 523, springlullaby wrote:Ok to lynch: sircakez, unwnd, NDmath, midwaybear
This list even excluding me is not great
In post 558, beeboy wrote:Dunnstral
Cakez
Pinkball
Raya
TSE

that was my team.
TSE is a stubborn guy but that doesn't change his role card.
why tse?
Why not me? Why not Raya? Why not Dunn?

In post 570, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 567, springlullaby wrote:OK, stop. HAVE YOU READ THAT DENYING THE QUIZ TEAM IS AN AUTOMATIC ADVANTAGE FOR SCUM?
I dont give a single fuck about that! My scumhunting is so good i need a handicap!
He's so scum, it hurts me.
In post 575, farside22 wrote:I don't know why ABR doesn't want to a possible garentee to his scum reads being put in the quiz.
I would love to know if I'm on the right track with Star or Raya.

How about if you don't like the propsal and I'm curious about Star we keep her, take out me and add cakez to the mix of SL's list.
In all honesty, I'm glad to be on a quiz team with you to prove you aren't on the right track and have a legit way to do it.
In post 582, beeboy wrote:I dont think the team gets lynch immunity its only the chain leader.
No, the chain leader is bulletproof for the night. It's why it makes sense to me that spring put themselves on the quiz team. Why waste that?
In post 596, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 550, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 546, farside22 wrote:
In post 541, Albert B. Rampage wrote:deny it boys this is a bad team
It's a great way to use some scum hunting in a whole other way.
So why deny it?
I just thought of 2 good ways it works.
I dont want farside or starbuck or slringlullaby on the quiz team
Spring is the chain leader so I don’t see them changing it.
Spring is also bulletproof.
If Spring is town
, it makes total sense for them to put themselves on the quiz team for that reason alone.

Doesn’t matter if Spring Is Town or Scum.
It’s the same result.
Why are you bringing that up?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:08 am

Post by unwnd »

Starbuck i just feel like you're covering all angles in ways it's hard to determine where your priorities lie
Stop
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 10:23 am

Post by beeboy »

@Raya I still highly advice you give the chain to TSE.
ala plan

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”