bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:27 am

Post by bob3141 »

So osuka do you think the only player in this game so far that is tilted is ranger?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:27 am

Post by osuka »

In post 123, bob3141 wrote:
In post 111, osuka wrote:
In post 106, bob3141 wrote:osuka why do you think a town player would not assume that your scum reading a player when you have infact just voted for that player.

So why would you be suprised that player asks you questions based on that premise.

Why dou think such a question would come from scum rather than town player who has found your vote to be reachy
i'm not surprised, i'm just fucking annoyed that i had to rehash that point at least three times before you finally stopped misrepresenting (or misunderstanding?) that aspect of what happened
A point you refused to engage with. Are you suprised a player would push his point again after you refused to engage.

Point where you said you did not scum read ranger before you got emotional and screamed misrep.

When i said you scum read was reachy. After you voted him.

It was only in posts 93 that you stated that you actualy didnt scum read ranger. After i had reasserted my point.
i didnt get emotional. i just called the misrep out because that's what is was, a fabrication. you made some shit up and then blamed me for dodging a loaded question

i DID engage - i said it was a misrep. calling it a misrep may or may not imply that the content of the misrep is false, but I also addressed that separately and said it was, in fact, false in 81

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:28 am

Post by osuka »

In post 124, bob3141 wrote:
In post 122, osuka wrote:
In post 120, bob3141 wrote:
In post 110, osuka wrote:
In post 104, bob3141 wrote:question 2 im asking you the evidence, as to your starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.

it should me quite clear. No need to be so obtuse. I cant beleive you cant work out the sentance due to just one typo

ineffect = in practice, even if not formally acknowledged.
premise= base an argument, theory, or undertaking on.
evidence = the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
starting= cause to happen or begin.

is that better
other than the fact that those definitions really aren't what the words mean in that sentence, sure

tone and content of message sounds pretty annoyed to me, at the very least. he attacked the story idea pretty strongly and kind of out of the blue there
As i said you couldnt read it past a few typos. Or precisely the missing comma

did you or did you not start with a premise or argument that ranger in practice got tilted. That he did not intend to be emontial but in effect was.

In other words a slightly fancy way of putting whats your evidence to back up your conclusion and your vote.
did you forget to read the second half of the post you quoted?
And did you not get the clear impression I was pointing out what all the words meant. the ones you failed to plug together and not asking you the question.

You asked me to clarify the question and i did. You got snarky.

So i broke it down in bitsize chunks for you and you got snarky.

Did you realy think i was still asking you that question in post 120?
it's actually really hard to make out what you're trying to say because truthfully, your posts are very difficult to parse and understand. The punctuation is grotesque and the phrasing is a near violation of the english language

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:29 am

Post by osuka »

In post 125, bob3141 wrote:So osuka do you think the only player in this game so far that is tilted is ranger?
i'm not tilted, i'm annoyed. if i were tilted i wouldnt be replying to you

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

Osaka/Bob, my eyes are glazing over. Can you guys stop talking to each other?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 126, osuka wrote:
In post 106, bob3141 wrote:osuka why do you think a town player would not assume that your scum reading a player when you have infact just voted for that player.

So why would you be suprised that player asks you questions based on that premise.

Why dou think such a question would come from scum rather than town player who has found your vote to be reachy
i'm not surprised, i'm just fucking annoyed that i had to rehash that point at least three times before you finally stopped misrepresenting (or misunderstanding?) that aspect of what happened
A point you refused to engage with. Are you suprised a player would push his point again after you refused to engage.

Point where you said you did not scum read ranger before you got emotional and screamed misrep.

It was only in posts 93 that you stated that you actualy didnt scum read ranger. After i had reasserted my point.
i didnt get emotional. i just called the misrep out because that's what is was, a fabrication. you made some shit up and then blamed me for dodging a loaded question

i DID engage - i said it was a misrep. calling it a misrep may or may not imply that the content of the misrep is false, but I also addressed that separately and said it was, in fact, false in 81
osuka you did get emontional :-P
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:31 am

Post by osuka »

In post 130, bob3141 wrote:

i really didnt. are you trying to tell me how i felt when writing those? because that might just top the ridiculousness of what this game has been on your part so far

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:32 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 127, osuka wrote:
In post 124, bob3141 wrote:
In post 122, osuka wrote:
In post 120, bob3141 wrote:
In post 110, osuka wrote:
In post 104, bob3141 wrote:question 2 im asking you the evidence, as to your starting premise that ranger is ineffect tilted.

it should me quite clear. No need to be so obtuse. I cant beleive you cant work out the sentance due to just one typo

ineffect = in practice, even if not formally acknowledged.
premise= base an argument, theory, or undertaking on.
evidence = the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
starting= cause to happen or begin.

is that better
other than the fact that those definitions really aren't what the words mean in that sentence, sure

tone and content of message sounds pretty annoyed to me, at the very least. he attacked the story idea pretty strongly and kind of out of the blue there
As i said you couldnt read it past a few typos. Or precisely the missing comma

did you or did you not start with a premise or argument that ranger in practice got tilted. That he did not intend to be emontial but in effect was.

In other words a slightly fancy way of putting whats your evidence to back up your conclusion and your vote.
did you forget to read the second half of the post you quoted?
And did you not get the clear impression I was pointing out what all the words meant. the ones you failed to plug together and not asking you the question.

You asked me to clarify the question and i did. You got snarky.

So i broke it down in bitsize chunks for you and you got snarky.

Did you realy think i was still asking you that question in post 120?
it's actually really hard to make out what you're trying to say because truthfully, your posts are very difficult to parse and understand. The punctuation is grotesque and the phrasing is a near violation of the english language
ok will give you that i never put in any punctuation when i type unless its something important.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 129, Titus wrote:Osaka/Bob, my eyes are glazing over. Can you guys stop talking to each other?

Ive talked to you. Didnt you see my posts to you :-P

From start to finish they might have not had much in the middle. But still i did talk to you.

Do you think some one is trying to do humpty dumty. If there scum maybe they will fall off
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:36 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 131, osuka wrote:

i really didnt. are you trying to tell me how i felt when writing those? because that might just top the ridiculousness of what this game has been on your part so far
Are you saying annoyed is not an emotion. One you tried to do ranger. careful or some might hoist you by your own petard
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:38 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 113, fwogcarf wrote:fwogcarf

but i think i got what i wanted.

VOTE: fwogcarf

Have you not got any views on anything else. Why does everythign you could comment on only be about osuka vs bob ?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 11:44 am

Post by osuka »

In post 134, bob3141 wrote:
In post 131, osuka wrote:

Are you saying annoyed is not an emotion. One you tried to do ranger. careful or some might hoist you by your own petard
i fully realize that, yes

not sure what your point is but if ranger says he's not tilted then i'd be hard pressed to come up with a reason not to believe that

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Stopped reading bob vs osuka after about 10 posts. Way to clog up the game guys.
In post 115, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 114, Nahdia wrote:VOTE: fwogcarf
ok
Scum reaction
VOTE: feog
Still SRing Black Ranger. Nahdia asked why? Because his page 1/2 content looked like scum trying to get posts in as "content"
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 63, Titus wrote:
Fwogcarf and Drew-Sta, can you guys link me to either your average and best town games? Please specify whether they are typical games and best town games. I am generally familiar with the personality types of everyone else here. It would help me determine your strengths and weaknesses to work with you better. I am picking you guys not for alignment reasons but for strategic ones. Please don't feel picked on.
I really hate meta reading. I think it is so open to scum for misuse, both to lynch and to town read. It is also so easy for town to get hung up on and fuck up their chances.

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=82859 <--- Evidence is there of misuse of meta on my by scum as town.
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=58538
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=57625

My other more recent games are currently in play, so not sure if they're ok to link to. I would say the above is standard. I don't have good games.

--

Looking through to catch up now.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Need to read the Osuka-Bob skirmish more carefully but at first skim it seems to be making a mountain out of a molehill on both sides.
In post 135, bob3141 wrote:

Have you not got any views on anything else. Why does everythign you could comment on only be about osuka vs bob ?
Weird justification for a vote. What else in particular should fwogcarf be commenting on when you two are the main thing happening in the game rn?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Umlaut »

In post 137, SirCakez wrote:SRing Black Ranger. Nahdia asked why? Because his page 1/2 content looked like scum trying to get posts in as "content"
Was this already why you voted him in (well, not for his page 2 content obviously, but his page 1) or was that just random?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Yeah his vote on me seemed like he wanted to be serious but also joking which I disliked
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Umlaut »

It was kind of a weird vote, yeah.

I'm asking because you changed your vote there immediately after I pointed out you were voting Titus the IC, and the timing struck me funny. That didn't influence you at all though?
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

hello guys! I have some schoolwork due soon but I'll either catch up later tonight or tomorrow
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 142, Umlaut wrote:It was kind of a weird vote, yeah.

I'm asking because you changed your vote there immediately after I pointed out you were voting Titus the IC, and the timing struck me funny. That didn't influence you at all though?
No, not really. I moved b/c my vote on Titus was not serious (I was aware she's IC lol) and I saw a reason to make a serious vote.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 135, bob3141 wrote:

Because nothing else has happened this game worth commenting on.
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 137, SirCakez wrote:Stopped reading bob vs osuka after about 10 posts. Way to clog up the game guys.
In post 115, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 114, Nahdia wrote:VOTE: fwogcarf
ok
Scum reaction
VOTE: feog
Still SRing Black Ranger. Nahdia asked why? Because his page 1/2 content looked like scum trying to get posts in as "content"
Who's more scummy, me or Ranger?
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

I'm retracting my scumread on osuka and moving it to bob

will explain later
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 43, Black Ranger wrote:But I suppose we're only missing two people that matter.

Hm
Who? And why do they matter?
In post 54, Black Ranger wrote:1. Your story gives scum a means of coasting through the game all under the guise of "it's all in good fun"!

2. Calling it out prematurely denies information.

3. Calling ME out on not continuing the story means you surely don't care about using this story as a means of finding coasting scum.
1. Why do you think this?
2. Does it? Why?
3. I don't think that was their aim. I believe they cleared it up but it seemed fairly easy to see early on what they were trying to do, which was generate content.
In post 55, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 51, Nahdia wrote:More votes on osuka, please and thank you friends.

Also dang mod, that 4xBump Combo. Never in all my years have I seen such a daring maneuver.
Convincing case

VOTE: osuka
This has dissonance with your and previous posts. The reason why is you deliberately take the game out of RVS with what you say, and then put us back in with an RVS vote.

What was your intent with driving for this?
In post 60, bob3141 wrote:So lucky do you think ranger is scum for calling out your posts reagrding your story. Or do you think he is town simply making a bad push
Why is it a bad push, bob?
In post 77, Umlaut wrote:I was a bit skeptical of the story too (despite contributing to it), and thought it was more likely to distract from scumhunting than to get more people posting, so I can't fault anyone criticizing it. Anyway, I think it's perfect at five sentences now.

pedit
no, it's not enough indication.
Then why
did
you contribute to it?

You're effectively rewriting how something is to be read, and I don't believe that comes from a town place.

VOTE: Umlaut

This pings me hard, because it shows you're happy to go along with someone then change your tune once others have attention focused on it. It's like you're keen to disassociate yourself from something or someone.
In post 82, Nahdia wrote:fascinating stuff
Why?
In post 97, LuckyLuciano wrote:
In post 88, bob3141 wrote:
In post 45, LuckyLuciano wrote:UNVOTE: Wake. VOTE: BlackRanger. I don't like his last two posts. They scream to me, "Hey, I exist, bye!" Also, he didn't continue the story.

Spoiler: Story
So there I was, eating a banana in my living room. I was just hanging out and having a good time, but then Bob walked in. I instantly lost my appetite when I saw what he was wearing.

"Bob," I sputtered, "how did you find my old bananakini?!"

"Does it highlight my banana?" Bob inquired.

how to you compare this to your own actions. As before your vote on black all you had done was

a) a rrvs posts on wake.

b) your vote for ranger in that posts.

Your remainign two posts were just fluff
Yeah, I've posted some fluff. We have 2 absent slots and 3 slots with 1 post each, 1 of which is awaiting replacement. I'm not going to start scumhunting when 5/14 slots don't exist. Generating activity feels more valuable than forcing the game out of RVS before players are even here.
I also disagree with this sentiment. Excusing yourself from scum hunting because five players aren't present is poor form. It feels like you're trying to lurk, and finding excuses to lurk.

--

Unsure what to make of the osuka v bob thing.

osuka's OMGUS at bob, and their appears to be a loose attempt to build a case. I don't see osuka forming a case against bob, which makes me question the cause for their vote.

@osuka - are you scum reading bob?
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Cakez' answer to me in is good, leaning town there.
In post 148, Drew-Sta wrote:Then why
did
you contribute to [the story]?

You're effectively rewriting how something is to be read, and I don't believe that comes from a town place.
I contributed because I didn't want to be Boring McBuzzkill and figured I could give it benefit of the doubt until it actually did turn out to be a problem.

(Honestly I like the question though)
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”