unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 947, Starbuck wrote:
In post 922, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Doesn’t matter if Spring Is Town or Scum.
It’s the same result.
Why are you bringing that up?
Why doesn't it matter? If spring is scum, they'll fail the quiz and give scum a leg up. They could also pass as scum to gain trust and bus. I'm not sure how I feel on spring because there's been some questionable actions from their direction. I'm not ruling out that they could be overwhelmed from being chainleader, but it is curious by any means.
In post 923, unwnd wrote:Starbuck i just feel like you're covering all angles in ways it's hard to determine where your priorities lie
That's kind of my goal when I catch up or I go back and do a re-read. I try to gleam what I may have missed the first time around. I feel much better after my re-read a few days ago and now with my catch up today. Do you need some examples of my past games where I had mega catch ups or anything? I think the majority are still in my Wiki if you need something to compare to.

In post 927, midwaybear wrote:Do we really want spring to be leader? But on the other hand, can't scum always just NK the nominated chain leader so technically spring could always be leader. That would sorta be broken because if spring was scum, she would be untouchable.
I feel like you didn't read the rules.
In post 932, unwnd wrote:
In post 925, farside22 wrote:
In post 923, unwnd wrote:Starbuck i just feel like you're covering all angles in ways it's hard to determine where your priorities lie
It's a catch up post. It just talks about things a player notes during the game as they catch up. Responding to one thing, reading onto other things. The constant was Abr as scum.
What angles do you see her covering?
Yes but what effectively do those catchups do? My bias may be in play but when I'm scum and I have nothing to talk about (see: hard to fake enthusiasm) I'll just cover myself by talking about multiple things even if they don't mean anything in the long run. It's just little things I notice. There's a cursory glance here and there from Starbuck but you're right the only thing certain about her posts is that she doesn't like ABR.
My guess is you haven't read a word that I've written or seen that I have questions for multiple people in those posts. For all that I haven't liked about him, SirCakez actually found my questions for him and responded. I, even in years past, try to condense multi-page catch ups into one bigger post rather than spam everyone.

In all actuality, though, I usually feel a lot better of knowing the goings-on after a big catch up like I did today (which took me the better part of 2-2.5 hours mind you) than when I'm in the midst of a back and forth keyboard war.
I skim through it. I don't think I have the time to read every single detail therefore I'm saving myself trouble. Based on the person you seem to be you seem ready for any response. This gives me pause. I don't know much how...natural? Your catchups seem. Walls of text have to be parsed through. You agree with me stating that going back and forth in keyboard wars. It just seems however that a lot of your 'keyboard wars' are heavily reactionary. I won't sit here and lie to you that I fully get what you and farside were beefing about early. I do now however it happened and now it seems like that's all it was. It happened and now we're here.
Stop
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 924, beeboy wrote:@Raya I still highly advice you give the chain to TSE.
ala plan
I'm going to need some more convincing on this because right now I'd like to see TSE in the last 2.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by unwnd »

If I'm not addressing my concerns in a way that is understandable tell me.
Stop
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 944, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 941, SirCakez wrote:Flying Scumsman?
And other than signing as Silver Bullet, did you feel like I was playing as straightforward and defying as in Greatest Idea?
No but I attributed that to the hydra mechanics.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Can we please not give the chain to TSE???
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Pass it to PB or myself because if you pass it to beeboy he'll give to TSE and then he'll kill me because he's scum
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Raya36 »

I'm gonna have to do a quick read through of the remaining players because besides Beeboy and TSE I don't have any strong opinions. Beeboy is really going to have to do some convincing if he wants me to pass it to TSE...
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 955, SirCakez wrote:Pass it to PB or myself because if you pass it to beeboy he'll give to TSE and then he'll kill me because he's scum
How can you be so sure I won’t pass it you over Unwnd?
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

My preferred game plan here is Raya passes to me, I pass the PinkBall, PinkBall passes to Beeboy.

@Sircakez

If we do this your fate won’t be in my hands if that’s what your so concerned about.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 955, SirCakez wrote:Pass it to PB or myself because if you pass it to beeboy he'll give to TSE and then he'll kill me because he's scum
Also I’m pretty sure I’m not your only scum read.
So I suppose your other scum Reads have already been chosen to be safe no?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 951, Raya36 wrote:
In post 924, beeboy wrote:@Raya I still highly advice you give the chain to TSE.
ala plan
I'm going to need some more convincing on this because right now I'd like to see TSE in the last 2.
Up to you really we have a lot of time to think it through and I have reads I need to figure out as well.
I personally just think his unwnd read comes from very frustrated town along with a lot of his other posts. But his ISO is much like mine becoming increasingly difficult to parse.

I'll read PB, unwnd and Sircakes in more depth so hopefully I can find some good reads elsewhere we can work with.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by beeboy »

Otherwise a sick case on TSE would also be appreciated if you guys want to convince me I am wrong, otherwise I am going to work around the other 3 players to see if I can find scum or a stronger town read inside them.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 959, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
I'm his other one.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 960, beeboy wrote:
ala plan
Up to you really we have a lot of time to think it through and I have reads I need to figure out as well.
I personally just think his unwnd read comes from very frustrated town along with a lot of his other posts. But his ISO is much like mine becoming increasingly difficult to parse.

I'll read PB, unwnd and Sircakes in more depth so hopefully I can find some good reads elsewhere we can work with.
I want some time to consider this. I honestly trust your townread on him more than my scumread since I'm usually wrong D1 and you're basically conftown to me. If not I'm thinking I'll pass it to Sircakez since we have some similar reads. I definitely don't want Sircakez in the bottom 2.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 300, SirCakez wrote:
In post 290, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Post your lynch pool guys.
-Albert B Rampage
-TSE
-Starbuck
Ok.
So yeah, other then me all his scum Reads are “Safe” this round.
Figured that was the case.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 963, Raya36 wrote:
ala plan

I want some time to consider this. I honestly trust your townread on him more than my scumread since I'm usually wrong D1 and you're basically conftown to me. If not I'm thinking I'll pass it to Sircakez since we have some similar reads. I definitely don't want Sircakez in the bottom 2.
Can you explain your SirCakez Town read to me?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 964, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
-Albert B Rampage
-TSE
-Starbuck
Ok.
Can you explain how they are safe?

Starbuck has been getting a mix of scum and town reads and ABR wasn't getting scumreads until recently if I recall correctly?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 965, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 963, Raya36 wrote:
ala plan

Can you explain your SirCakez Town read to me?
These are just some quick bullet points I took. I can go into more depth tomorrow but I'm falling asleep

SirCakez:
-Overall I think his content is ok
-We have very similar reads which is a good sign
-Our top townread and top scumread are the same
-I think his reads make sense and I can see a town perspective
-He's also going against a lot of the main town reads which I wouldn't expect from scum
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Starbuck »

In post 966, Raya36 wrote:
In post 964, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
-Albert B Rampage
-TSE
-Starbuck
Ok.
Can you explain how they are safe?

Starbuck has been getting a mix of scum and town reads and ABR wasn't getting scumreads until recently if I recall correctly?
We are safe because we already have the chain. Save for TSE.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

we should still reject the proposal
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by midwaybear »

we can't though because it's been majority voted
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 957, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
How can you be so sure I won’t pass it you over Unwnd?
Because you've stated desire to kill me
In post 958, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:My preferred game plan here is Raya passes to me, I pass the PinkBall, PinkBall passes to Beeboy.

@Sircakez

If we do this your fate won’t be in my hands if that’s what your so concerned about.
I would obviously die in this scenario because beeboy is a universal TR
In post 959, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
yeah

I plan to look at my nulls like midway, NDmath, Raya, Dunn, etc tmrw
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by SirCakez »

PB is also a light scumread btw
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 932, unwnd wrote:
In post 925, farside22 wrote:
It's a catch up post. It just talks about things a player notes during the game as they catch up. Responding to one thing, reading onto other things. The constant was Abr as scum.
What angles do you see her covering?
Yes but what effectively do those catchups do? My bias may be in play but when I'm scum and I have nothing to talk about (see: hard to fake enthusiasm) I'll just cover myself by talking about multiple things even if they don't mean anything in the long run. It's just little things I notice. There's a cursory glance here and there from Starbuck but you're right the only thing certain about her posts is that she doesn't like ABR.
Oh i more then understand that thought process. You should read the whole post and dont associate what you do onto others.

What is your thought on Abr?
In post 930, springlullaby wrote:
In post 926, beeboy wrote:If you nominate me and I die spring gets to be chain leader a second time. Confirm with the mod yourself if you want.
@Mod, please confirm the above.
I can confirm the mod said the same thing to me.
In post 937, SirCakez wrote:
In post 918, Starbuck wrote:Well, you aren't getting that today. Who else do you scum read besides your tunnel on me?
Not even tunneling
I could lynch TSE or maybbeee ABR
I have a lot of nulls
Why is Abr on your maybe list? Why would you think SB and Abr would be scum together based on their interactions this game?
Why are you scum reading Tse?

@raya: please wait on passing till a few questions are answered. Thanks.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun May 31, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by SirCakez »

The way ABR spent the early game hanging back and only got passionate about the quiz team bothered me. There is scum motivation in trying to get the team rejected.
I SR TSE because of his defensiveness, nonsensical pushes and his attempts to get people pushing him killed
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”