Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Menalque »

I thought you were also friendly with skitter/alyssa/turkey? But okay yeah point taken I don’t know how friendly you are with everyone else, but I guess I thought it was a fairly high level due to your site presence.

I don’t know what’s you’re saying about my read rate on you tbh, I think my readrate on your
when you obvtown
is very good. My only problems with reading you have been times when you haven’t done that. Would you say that you’ve been towny this game to a point where I should be reading you with confidence?

Yeah, fair point that it might have been a little rude, sorry. I didn’t mean it as a specific me-defending-you thing so much as that you wouldn’t need to worry so much about people misreading you because at least if you were being v towny there would be SOMEONE who was on your side.

Whereas one of my concerns is that you /not/ being obvtowny or hyperposty is that you know I can read that well (I don’t think you’d disagree with that?) and so you not doing that is weird to me because why wouldn’t you make it obvious you’re town when you can do so? Whereas I basically can’t make people think I’m obvtown anymore and I miss that

Yeah, I don’t think there’s any reason to townread me yet beyond pure mathematical chance. Although I’m not sure if scum!me would have bothered to give you an answer this thought out so *shrug*
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 250, gobbledygook wrote:Good choice for counter wagon Menalque. Bingle still scum
Hmm? Why do you think bingle is scum btw?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:22 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 252, Menalque wrote:
In post 250, gobbledygook wrote:Good choice for counter wagon Menalque. Bingle still scum
Hmm? Why do you think bingle is scum btw?
I don’t like the idea of commuters claiming to confirm the hider exists.
I also think that Bingle scumreading FB but not voting FB is suss. Especially when he’s voting your lolwagon.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 251, Menalque wrote:I don’t know what’s you’re saying about my read rate on you tbh, I think my readrate on your
when you obvtown
is very good. My only problems with reading you have been times when you haven’t done that. Would you say that you’ve been towny this game to a point where I should be reading you with confidence?

Yeah, fair point that it might have been a little rude, sorry. I didn’t mean it as a specific me-defending-you thing so much as that you wouldn’t need to worry so much about people misreading you because at least if you were being v towny there would be SOMEONE who was on your side.

Whereas one of my concerns is that you /not/ being obvtowny or hyperposty is that you know I can read that well (I don’t think you’d disagree with that?) and so you not doing that is weird to me because why wouldn’t you make it obvious you’re town when you can do so? Whereas I basically can’t make people think I’m obvtown anymore and I miss that

Yeah, I don’t think there’s any reason to townread me yet beyond pure mathematical chance. Although I’m not sure if scum!me would have bothered to give you an answer this thought out so *shrug*
lmao. dude. pops's cat is able to read me correctly when i obvtown. saying "i can easliy read you correctly when you obvtown" is not an achievement. no, i wouldn't say that, guess i'm somehwat annoyed you're
already
throwing the "datisi no spam" stuff out.

again, are you hearing yourself. if i was being "v towny" then wouldn't other people be reading me as town too? also my main worry ain't people misreading me, no. having crappy reads is more what worries me.

except i would disagree with that because i'm pretty sure i was top poster in 1992 and you were still scumreading me :]
also also my "hyperposting" townspewing comes from interacting with game-relevant things, not shitposting. which so far has been not that much of.

what exactly would scum!you not bother to give an answer to?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:41 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 246, Menalque wrote:
In post 221, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 120, Menalque wrote:You get those anyway

VOTE: bingle
In post 122, Menalque wrote:I think the turkey might be scum, datisi might be scum, Lilith might be scum, and bingle might be scum

Choose in those 4 names
Where did these come from
Gut. Turkey isn’t being town yet in a way that I would expect from him, datisi is dubious but not obvtowning which means she may be scum, I didn’t really like your entrance, bingle I already explained but there was kind of a tonal clash between his opening and his immediate move onto mechanics
You voted bingle after he only had one post (the joke) though. Was that a serious vote/if so, what was that based on?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Menalque »

Only I don’t think that’s totally true because I think we can all think back to games like autumnal where in lylo there was a fair amount of doubt on everyone while I was calling you town from the dead PT and saying that I was being modtrolled rather than accept scum!you. When you’re hyperposting I don’t think I’ve ever been wrong on you, but if I have then you can point me to the game because I might have forgotten. I think the problem is I have caught you as scum but I’ve also had false positives on catching you as scum (also yes obviously when I’m scum I act like I’m not sure you’re town or you’re not being townie even when you are) but I just want you to be obvtown (even if it’s just to me) so that I can not have to think about your slot more + not be paranoid about you

Okay but by your own admission you weren’t roosting in a towny way in 1992 so that’s not really a fair benchmark for comparison. I feel like your hyperposting is a mix honestly, I know a lot is interacting with stuff but some of it is also shitposting

Err probably because I sometimes ignore shit as scum to avoid having to make up bullshit answers. And here I’d probably just be avoiding stuff that was hard to do in favour of posting a lot and just having presence
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:44 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 248, Menalque wrote:Have you had a towngame since you got back on site Lilith?
I have one completed towngame:

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=83046

Technically I have another as a hydra but I had maybe 5 posts? and D1 ended very quickly so I wouldn’t consider that a completed game really, but lmk if you want the link to that too
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Menalque »

@lilith oh I got the order of events mixed up in my head then, I thought I’d only voted him after the second post

I can’t remember exactly what I was thinking but it may have just been that his entrance was a reference to something in the game but not to anything beyond that

Also kinda seems like the sort of cheeky shit that scumgle would say after rolling scum
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Menalque »

Were you actually in the mini normal where you said you clocked S_S as scum after 5 posts?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:48 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 257, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 248, Menalque wrote:Have you had a towngame since you got back on site Lilith?
I have one completed towngame:

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=83046

Technically I have another as a hydra but I had maybe 5 posts? and D1 ended very quickly so I wouldn’t consider that a completed game really, but lmk if you want the link to that too
sorry that’s not a very good explanation of the hydra game.... it was partition mafia and i was part of the group that got lynched d1, which also happened very quickly, so i have very few posts in that game
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:49 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 259, Menalque wrote:Were you actually in the mini normal where you said you clocked S_S as scum after 5 posts?
i wasn’t in the game, no. i was poking around his games and reading some of his posts after i came back on site
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:50 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 258, Menalque wrote:@lilith oh I got the order of events mixed up in my head then, I thought I’d only voted him after the second post

I can’t remember exactly what I was thinking but it may have just been that his entrance was a reference to something in the game but not to anything beyond that

Also kinda seems like the sort of cheeky shit that scumgle would say after rolling scum
Okay
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Menalque »

Yeah I won’t really bother with partition then. Why do you think PP is scum, Lilith?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:53 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 247, Menalque wrote:
In post 222, lilith2013 wrote:can we get more votes on penguin please
Why?
he shaded chemist and you in a way that pinged me, like it looked more like trying to blend in than actually scumreading you. he said “chemist is scum” but didn’t follow that up with any push or vote. i’d say same goes for his post on you but he was already on your wagon from rvs. idk, just the whole thing doesn’t feel right to me
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:53 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 263, Menalque wrote:Yeah I won’t really bother with partition then. Why do you think PP is scum, Lilith?
sorry i was getting to this one!!! see above
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 256, Menalque wrote:Only I don’t think that’s totally true because I think we can all think back to games like autumnal where in lylo there was a fair amount of doubt on everyone while I was calling you town from the dead PT and saying that I was being modtrolled rather than accept scum!you. When you’re hyperposting I don’t think I’ve ever been wrong on you, but if I have then you can point me to the game because I might have forgotten. I think the problem is I have caught you as scum but I’ve also had false positives on catching you as scum (also yes obviously when I’m scum I act like I’m not sure you’re town or you’re not being townie even when you are) but I just want you to be obvtown (even if it’s just to me) so that I can not have to think about your slot more + not be paranoid about you

Okay but by your own admission you weren’t roosting in a towny way in 1992 so that’s not really a fair benchmark for comparison. I feel like your hyperposting is a mix honestly, I know a lot is interacting with stuff but some of it is also shitposting

Err probably because I sometimes ignore shit as scum to avoid having to make up bullshit answers. And here I’d probably just be avoiding stuff that was hard to do in favour of posting a lot and just having presence
except everyone else in the dead thread was also calling me town and the only (town) person doubting me was wicked who had at the time just walked out of a scumgame (you remember that one) where one of his partners had a very similar posting style to mine so ehhh. Pointing to the game where I was hyperposting and you read me wrong (granted the game lasted 2 days but u kno) (besides newbie 1992). also how exactly do you expect me to be obvtown "just to you"

ok but your own argument was that you don't read me wrong when i hyperpost so what's it gonna be

also i think you know damn well town!me would @you my questions as many times as necessary until i get a response so

also unrelated to the above have you played with scum!bingle before?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:55 am

Post by lilith2013 »

hey datisi, you seem cool. wanna be friends
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Datisi »

:oops:

i wanna be friends

what's your read on me lilith?
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Menalque »

I don’t really feel like fighting and honestly it feels like that’s sort of what you’re spoiling for @dats
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Menalque »

I find it really weird when you’ve made comments about PoEing me on my read on you that there’s now like 2(?) games in a row where you’re arguing that I don’t have better reads on you than anyone else
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Datisi »

i mean

i'm very much not in the mood for it either

pedit: sorry where? and you mean BoPing right?
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Menalque »

Yeah I meant to say BoP

In that mini normal wasn’t that an important part of your SR on me?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Menalque »

Oh you mean the 2 games in a row?

This one + furret’s pt2
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Menalque »

I can’t remember if you shit on my ability to read you in 1992 but I think possibly there as well

Return to “Completed Open Games”