Umlaut
Titus
Drew-Sta (1) - Black Ranger
CantLynchAPuppy
SirCakez (3) - NorwegianBoyEE, ManateeDude, CantLynchAPuppy
Nahdia (1) - Fwogcarf

Not Voting
(2) - Wake88, Titus

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to remove someone from the town.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-06-09 12:00:00)
[/color]

Last edited by gobbledygook on Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nyehehe *twirls moustache*
Oh you simple-minded fools would never fathom what lies behind that cute puppy picture. For he is the master of deception.
Nolynchpupper's clever machinations have laid undetected for centuries. And some Optimus Prime wannabe will not compromise that.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Nahdia »

LYSANDEROTH, YOU WERE BEHIND ALL THIS?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:43 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

uh...?

bark bark! :)
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:52 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 478, Drew-Sta wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 306, SirCakez wrote:
In post 304, Titus wrote:
In post 286, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't think a Nahdia wagon would be bad, but i'd like to settle some scores first.
What scores? Why does this prevent you from voting Nahdia?
why do you think Nahdia scum here Titus? W
ant to hear your opinion cuz I can't figure her out.
In post 349, SirCakez wrote:this game is slower than slower than molasses
jeez
like the Puppy entrance and that's about all I have to add here
In post 364, SirCakez wrote:
Starting to think osuka maybe town
In post 390, SirCakez wrote:I mean
he kind of
was
"I want to lynch cakez" + "I want to end the day"
In post 409, SirCakez wrote:Need a VC
If fwog wagon is dead I'll go back to BR for consolidation
In post 410, SirCakez wrote:
Wake's absence is also concerning
He was a lot more active as town in the Mini I played with him recently
In post 467, SirCakez wrote:
In post 461, bob3141 wrote:
In post 459, SirCakez wrote:
In post 455, bob3141 wrote:
In post 407, SirCakez wrote:
In post 391, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 390, SirCakez wrote:"I want to lynch cakez" + "I want to end the day"
No, you're just misrepping what i said.
What were you saying then?
In post 392, bob3141 wrote:
In post 390, SirCakez wrote:I mean he kind of was
"I want to lynch cakez" + "I want to end the day"
So are you saying some wanting to lynch you and thus end the day is scummy?

I must say so far you have not pinged me like the last game i had with you. That game you were my number one day one town read. This game im certainly not getting that.
Yeah cuz what's the town motivation for it?

Are you saying that town would not be motivated to lynch someone they think is scum?

And that it is not a townie thing to want to try and lynch scum. Really.

As so far, you have not given a single reason as to why the fact that Ranger wants your lynch leads to the conclusion that he is scum. In effect your scum read is nothing more tha omgus Ranger scum reads me thus he is scum.

In fact you have yet to give a any reason as to why you think he is scum. At most i can see you saying his post on pg 2 were bad. But nothing about what you foudn bad about them.

Again what about Rangers scum read of you do you claim to think isnt genuinely held. as even if you are town wouldnt you be trying to figure out if he is town wrongly scum reading you or scum faking a scum read on you
I assume you mean Norwegian here?
You're misrepping me reallly bad by saying that I'm SRing Norwegian for trying to lynch me. I'm SRing that because he's trying to end the day early by lynching me when we still have time left.
I have talked about Black Ranger more than just page 2. I find his tone and posts to be very overworked and fake-sounding, this started from that ridiculous over-aggression he had early on.
i was talking about both but i do think i got bit mixed up when writing the posts. The first half was intented to be about nord and the later about ranger.

So you say its not because of the fact that he wants to lynch you but becuase he wants to end it now. ok. But still your really just splitting hairs here as it all still comes down to you pushign a player for wantign your lynch. What real difference does it make if he wants you today or tommorrow. It migth have been half way day one and although i do think thats to early to end the day. I dont see it as valid reason to scum read some alone. As unless you have meta on nord saying that he always waits until the last minute as town. I cant see that alone being enough to back up the validity of your scum read on him. As i would expect that you would have to find something significantly wrong with his scum read towards you. To think the fact that nord is happy to end the day with your lynch rather than wait a few more days to be a significant enough to form a scum read around it. But all i can find is you saying he misrepped one of your posts with no follow up on it. Everythign else you were on the defensive

So what in his read of you is significant enough to warrant such scum read when combined with him being happy to end teh day now with your lynch. What makes you think he isnt town happy he has found scum. As for you to conclude teh time issue means scum. There must be something. and i would of expected you to be pushign him over it.

Barely any more about Black ranger than that one post. Below is teh only other two posts i found a reference to ranger in that you were not either responding too or making fluff post.

"Still SRing Black Ranger. Nahdia asked why? Because his page 1/2 content looked like scum trying to get posts in as "content""
"Black Ranger's posts read really overwrought. like they're trying to make sure everything looks right. I dislike it."

So far from this posts here you have only extented you read on him to add over-agressive.

What do you make of his reads? On other players reads of him?
What do you think is his scum motivation for any push or town read he may have pushed?

Your read on ranger is really shallow and amounts to two-three lines.
On Nord - my SR there is pretty weak
and only evidenced by that push to end the day we've been discussing. I have other much stronger SRs and I'm not sure why you think my SR on that post = a super strong SR on Nord. I've called one post of his and you're acting like I'm deathtunneling him.
On BR - I don't like getting into things like motivations for certain pushes until we have flips.
I'm reading him off tone here. And I always play like this, none of my reads are ever super fleshed out or detailed.

I also don't want to get into some huge wall war with you like you did with osuka earlier.

Read above. Bolded is what I'm discussing.

In my mind, the focus on BR but your vote is on feog. You cast a wide net and the language appears without conviction.

Again, that's my view. I've never played with you so this might need to be adjusted at my end but that's what I'm seeing.

To me, lack of conviction identifies active lurking, which is wishy washy and allows you, the slot, to move between wagons as you see fit. What holds me back is you haven't flip flopped through. Which is why I've got interest in you but reservations about declaring you a SR.
thanks this makes a lot more sense
tbh this is just my playstyle that you're reading into. I'm never very confident in anything.
In post 488, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Take a look at votes on me tbh. Really weak reasons to vote me there.
What is this discrediting? Why are the votes on you weak?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:53 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 484, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 483, fwogcarf wrote:Norwegian is town and I don't blame them for wanting to end day early

Hot take of the century
I want to know why you read him this way and I want to know why getting to night is in any way a town based behaviour.
I didn't see his motivation and progress as a scummy way to go about things

But after seeing his response I'm not so sure that's a town mindset anymore
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 504, SirCakez wrote:What is this discrediting? Why are the votes on you weak?
Both Drew and Umlaut are both voting based on me stating i'd like to vote a scumread and end the day. I myself would never vote someone for that.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:57 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 491, bob3141 wrote:
In post 483, fwogcarf wrote:Norwegian is town and I don't blame them for wanting to end day early

Hot take of the century
Why do you town read him though?

I see in post 387 he appears in your top read section along with osuka and puppy. But before then you mention no stances on him. A few replies and few fluff posts but nothing from you. And nothing since. I might be questioning cake over his scum read that he has clarified to be a weak one. But I myself would never town read nord for wanting to end the day early as its easily NAI. But you mention that fact along side a repeat of your town read for him. A read i can find no progression for.

In fact i cant see any real attempt to be proactive in sorting players.
That's what brackets are meant to do. They usually contain all the players in the game and you sort them out so you know where to look later on to suspect anybody.

I don't have to explain my Norwegian townread because now I need to reread them after that response they gave.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 505, fwogcarf wrote:

Hot take of the century
I want to know why you read him this way and I want to know why getting to night is in any way a town based behaviour.

i mean i pretty much got exactly what i expected from his response. what were you looking for that would have indicated town?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 507, fwogcarf wrote:I don't have to explain my Norwegian townread because now I need to reread them after that response they gave.
Which response are you talking about?

- Bunno
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:00 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 492, bob3141 wrote:The only real progression in your reads seems to be the scum read you have on nadia.

You have bit on the players in middle two brackets and some on osuka.

But none on puppy. The only time ive seen in your iso that you intereacted with that slot is over that story lucky made. Where you were simply adding to it. So no posts that were not simply fluff ( by searching your iso for lucky)

So can you explain how your puppy town read came about?
I'm mostly townreading Puppy for their predecessor Luciano, who i recently played a scum game with. They were different in this game than that game, so that was a good start. Puppy doesn't fall into the category of doing anything wrong, although I am a little concerned with how overbearingly friendly they are.

Then again I've used the friendliness reason to scumread someone before and got lynched for it, so I'll have to reread just Puppy and not get completely confbiased
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:01 am

Post by fwogcarf »

the beginning of this page has extreme cringe levels
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:03 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 509, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 507, fwogcarf wrote:I don't have to explain my Norwegian townread because now I need to reread them after that response they gave.
Which response are you talking about?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 511, fwogcarf wrote:the beginning of this page has extreme cringe levels
Yeah, that vote count is super cringe.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

More votes on Sircakez please.

- Bunno
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:07 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 508, Nahdia wrote:
In post 505, fwogcarf wrote:

Hot take of the century

i mean i pretty much got exactly what i expected from his response. what were you looking for that would have indicated town?
If they kept pressuring Cakez because of his play, not because Norwegian wanted to end day. He used completely wrong reasoning for his Cakez vote when he had a better reason beforehand.

Early Norwegian votes for Cakez based on his play. Now Norweigan votes for Cakez to try and end day.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 515, fwogcarf wrote:Early Norwegian votes for Cakez based on his play. Now Norweigan votes for Cakez to try and end day.
Lol, i've stated my read already so why should i reiterate it? My earlier reasoning doesn't vanish just because i don't quote my original post casing him every 5 minutes.

- Bunno
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:12 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 513, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 511, fwogcarf wrote:the beginning of this page has extreme cringe levels
Nah not that part
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 517, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 513, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Nah not that part
Yeah i agree, the beginning of "the page", a novella i wrote back in middle school was kinda cringy. Not gonna lie.

- Bunno
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:13 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 516, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 515, fwogcarf wrote:Early Norwegian votes for Cakez based on his play. Now Norweigan votes for Cakez to try and end day.
Lol, i've stated my read already so why should i reiterate it? My earlier reasoning doesn't vanish just because i don't quote my original post casing him every 5 minutes.
are you voting him for reads or are you voting him to try and end day?

Pick one
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 519, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 516, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
are you voting him for reads or are you voting him to try and end day?

Pick one
I'm voting due to both of these reasons because, A: i scumread him, B: i want to end the day in a lynch so i can get better reads.
Both of these thoughts can co-exist.

- Bunno
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:01 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 506, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 504, SirCakez wrote:What is this discrediting? Why are the votes on you weak?
Both Drew and Umlaut are both voting based on me stating i'd like to vote a scumread and end the day. I myself would never vote someone for that.
Why not?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 459, SirCakez wrote:I have talked about Black Ranger more than just page 2. I find his tone and posts to be very overworked and fake-sounding, this started from that ridiculous over-aggression he had early on.
There's posts where I've looked back and realized I made no sense at all in. Especially when I made an interjection that made it seem like I was speaking to the contrary of the first remark I had just made when I really ended up saying something like ", but ..." as if I were continuing the conversation - you know - verbally, where the tone would clue in that I wasn't weighing the two statements, but instead putting prose before hoes.

I'll try to find some.
In post 184, Black Ranger wrote:This didn't really track considering Luciano got upset with me for not posting in a way he'd like. If his motive was getting people to vote he was well positioned on Wake. I
do
feel like scum would try to get more out of their play here and just tell me to fuck off instead of give up like this.
I meant to say "this
wouldn't
track
if
(the quote within the quote) was game relevant" so therefore yada yada I felt like scum would fight me on it rather than give up. I had the post I was replying to buffered in my head and never cleared it because on some level I just don't give a shit about any of you and want you to suffer through my posts.
In post 386, Black Ranger wrote:I think their scumread on Nahdia is fine, but I was hoping they were holding their cards closer to their chest between the "meh read" to 'vote" posts I highlighted earlier, meaning they were hiding their progression on this slot to get reactions, as Nahda
had not posted in this time
. I think this is townie on part of fwog, because scum would have pulled the trigger sooner. I guess if fwog were to flip scum we'd have to see who was getting votes in this time but it seems like a waste of time to me right now.
Meant to say "as I was hoping"

Then there was that dealeo with "who is encouraging who to build townblocs"

I do have games on this site. Two of them I shared in my iso. If you think my tone is off, do the work.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:41 am

Post by osuka »

oh dude what a thread to wake up to

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:42 am

Post by osuka »

right off the bat 473 is fucking gross

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”