Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I think that a controversial quiz party is something interesting we could discuss right now before casting our votes.

In one hand, I'd like more approval for the quiz party we are choosing rather than a 50+1%, that's not very good, there should be a party we could all agree more. Also, I think town would be more open on denying a quiz party than scum; in this scenario, no matter if the quiz party is composed by town or not, I think town is rejecting it.

In the other hand, if the proposed quiz party is entirely town, at least one scum is declining it. In that case, I'd love to see if this quiz party passes the quiz, 'cause then we would have a PoE in the people who rejected it. And if the quiz fails, then we have a PoE on the people inside the quiz. It's like... a win win.

I think the latter is solid, but I haven't thought in a better party to propose so I'm not entirely convinced.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2176, Starbuck wrote:
In post 2153, MariaR wrote:
Chain Order 2.1
unwnd
(5)
- unwnd >beeboy>Raya36>farside22>Starbuck

Chainless:
(7)
- Titus, Dunnstral Pink Ball, , NDmath, TrueSoulEnergy, midwaybear,

Quiz Team 2.1
Purposed Team
(4)
-
unwnd, NDmath, Pink Ball, TrueSoulEnergy

Approve
(4)
- TrueSoulEnergy, Raya36, Titus, unwnd

Decline
(4)
- beeboy, farside22, midwaybear, Starbuck,

Not voting:
(4)
- Dunnstral Pink Ball, NDmath, , springlullaby

Deadline is in: (expired on 2020-06-18 00:17:43)

@Mod - you missed spring's vote in her post #1983 - viewtopic.php?p=11880759#p11880759

as well as ND's in his #1980 - viewtopic.php?p=11880715#p11880715
This was just a test to see if you were paying attention as I would never make a mod error in my life haha...
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2221, beeboy wrote:
In post 2219, Pink Ball wrote:Like, I haven't coasted at all, said I was going to lay back for a while and you keep saying "this guy is coasting". When did you change your mind about the unwnd's reaction test? How did that got to be a "good one Pink Ball" to "seemed fake as shit"? Fuck off with the paranoia and let me be for a little
I played along with the reaction test because it's fun, I am one who let's people try out their plans because why wouldn't I. I wanted to see how people reacted to that claim and what people would do with it and oh look unwnd got probably got shot over something I thought was kind of stupid at the time so clearly I am right to just let things slide.

Out of the 7 players without the chain I only particularly care about Spring and TSE receiving it.
My specific death order is NDMath -> ABR/Titus -> Midway but I'll be real I only feel strongly about my town reads which is why I am widening my pressure.

You're complaining about the game state but are also complaining that I am drawing attention to the rest of the players so it isn't just the same 1v1s constantly?

Take as long as you want, just don't give me shit for how I am playing this game because everything I am doing is absurdly reasonable.
I keep wondering why you town read spring and TSE and push against the 2 players I have the strongest scum read on.
You talk about truth and reading honestly. You have changed your reads on a few people and have a lot of nulls.
I thought you were town read lock but now I feel like I can't trust you.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:12 am

Post by midwaybear »

I agree with beeboy here. My townreads so far are {beeboy, unwnd, spring, TSE, starbuck}. beeboy has been doing a lot to keep us together and it's fine that he changed his reads. unwnd's reaction at EoD was pretty townie and the way he has handled the quiz team proposal today doesn't really feel scum motivated? spring is sorta a gut TR that I believe in. TSE I was really doubtful(if he is scum, I have gotten hard pocketed). However, this seems to be his meta, and I'm fine with it. Starbuck I also had doubts about, but her last few posts seem like she is genuinely trying to understand the game.

This leaves {Titus, ND, farside, PB, Dunn, Raya}. My hot take is that PB, ND, Titus are town, but I'll have to think about it.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2224, Dunnstral wrote:Pink ball, the quiz vote is 5-5 right now, it takes 7 to approve the quiz, which means if either one of us denies it it fails. What do you think?
We're one less player without SirCakez. If my math is right, it takes 6. Not 7.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2226, MariaR wrote:
In post 2176, Starbuck wrote:
In post 2153, MariaR wrote:
Chain Order 2.1
unwnd
(5)
- unwnd >beeboy>Raya36>farside22>Starbuck

Chainless:
(7)
- Titus, Dunnstral Pink Ball, , NDmath, TrueSoulEnergy, midwaybear,

Quiz Team 2.1
Purposed Team
(4)
-
unwnd, NDmath, Pink Ball, TrueSoulEnergy

Approve
(4)
- TrueSoulEnergy, Raya36, Titus, unwnd

Decline
(4)
- beeboy, farside22, midwaybear, Starbuck,

Not voting:
(4)
- Dunnstral Pink Ball, NDmath, , springlullaby

Deadline is in: (expired on 2020-06-18 00:17:43)

@Mod - you missed spring's vote in her post #1983 - viewtopic.php?p=11880759#p11880759

as well as ND's in his #1980 - viewtopic.php?p=11880715#p11880715
This was just a test to see if you were paying attention as I would never make a mod error in my life haha...
I only remembered them because I saw them in real time. If I was you, I probably would have missed them, too. Thank you for going back to verify!
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:15 am

Post by midwaybear »

no, I think it's 7 to approve and 6 to decline
It's sort of how for no hang you need half but for hang you need more than half
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:11 am

Post by farside22 »

Well mid makes me feel better that I'm way to paranoid for this game and would say Spring/Mid as the bottom 2.
I half wondered if I was losing it, but glad to know I wasn't wrong about most players now.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:54 am

Post by unwnd »

I didn't get to my writeup yet (I was tired from work) but
D1 Chain wrote:>farside22>Starbuck>Raya36>
D2 Chain wrote:Raya36>farside22>Starbuck
This is just uncanny.
Stop
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Good catch.Tomorrow we leave one of them behind
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:57 am

Post by midwaybear »

Dang. I'm going to check what their reasons were.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2225, Pink Ball wrote:I think that a controversial quiz party is something interesting we could discuss right now before casting our votes.

In one hand, I'd like more approval for the quiz party we are choosing rather than a 50+1%, that's not very good, there should be a party we could all agree more. Also, I think town would be more open on denying a quiz party than scum; in this scenario, no matter if the quiz party is composed by town or not, I think town is rejecting it.

In the other hand, if the proposed quiz party is entirely town, at least one scum is declining it. In that case, I'd love to see if this quiz party passes the quiz, 'cause then we would have a PoE in the people who rejected it. And if the quiz fails, then we have a PoE on the people inside the quiz. It's like... a win win.

I think the latter is solid, but I haven't thought in a better party to propose so I'm not entirely convinced.
It would be nice to see why people are denying or accepting the quiz.
In post 2233, unwnd wrote:I didn't get to my writeup yet (I was tired from work) but
This is just uncanny.
Just going to say it again. Day 1 we were asked to pass in that order....do i need to quote the request or are you just going to keep ignoring me saying that?
As for today, there is no doubt im town reading sb. Im not going to give the chain to someone i dont trust.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 872, beeboy wrote:Spring is the hammer on her own team, it's 7 to hammer.
The team basically passed.

@NDMath pass it to farside/starbuck who can pass it to the other. We can't lynch them today.
In post 896, beeboy wrote:@Starbuck.
Raya is in the quiz group and can't be lynched, please pass her the chain.
In post 924, beeboy wrote:@Raya I still highly advice you give the chain to TSE.
ala plan
In post 2233, unwnd wrote:I didn't get to my writeup yet (I was tired from work) but
This is just uncanny.
This was after the quiz team was approved and who needed to have a chain.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2235, midwaybear wrote:Dang. I'm going to check what their reasons were.
Quiz Team.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Dunnstral »

What were you reasons on day 2?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:04 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2228, midwaybear wrote:I agree with beeboy here. My townreads so far are {beeboy, unwnd, spring, TSE, starbuck}. beeboy has been doing a lot to keep us together and it's fine that he changed his reads. unwnd's reaction at EoD was pretty townie and the way he has handled the quiz team proposal today doesn't really feel scum motivated? spring is sorta a gut TR that I believe in. TSE I was really doubtful(if he is scum, I have gotten hard pocketed). However, this seems to be his meta, and I'm fine with it. Starbuck I also had doubts about, but her last few posts seem like she is genuinely trying to understand the game.

This leaves {Titus, ND, farside, PB, Dunn, Raya}. My hot take is that PB, ND, Titus are town, but I'll have to think about it.
So a Raya, Dunn, Farside team?
Very spicy please elaborate.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2225, Pink Ball wrote:I think that a controversial quiz party is something interesting we could discuss right now before casting our votes.

Reject Quiz

^ No need to overthink this, the exact same quiz team can be proposed again if needed
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2228, midwaybear wrote:I agree with beeboy here. My townreads so far are {beeboy, unwnd, spring, TSE, starbuck}. beeboy has been doing a lot to keep us together and it's fine that he changed his reads. unwnd's reaction at EoD was pretty townie and the way he has handled the quiz team proposal today doesn't really feel scum motivated? spring is sorta a gut TR that I believe in. TSE I was really doubtful(if he is scum, I have gotten hard pocketed). However, this seems to be his meta, and I'm fine with it. Starbuck I also had doubts about, but her last few posts seem like she is genuinely trying to understand the game.

Weird read shift on me following in the heels of beeboy
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:11 am

Post by beeboy »

Ngl I can't understand the Dunnstral chain toss yesterday to this day from Midway which is why I am reluctant to call him town still.
But I don't actually have an issue with any of his day 2 play.

Does anyone pushing on him right now have thoughts on this?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:16 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2239, Dunnstral wrote:What were you reasons on day 2?
Town read on SB.
In post 2110, Raya36 wrote:VOTE: Farside
Top town read besides PB who I think will have a better chance of getting the chain than farside. Also mine and Farside's reads align better.
beeboy wrote:Ngl I can't understand the Dunnstral chain toss yesterday to this day from Midway which is why I am reluctant to call him town still.
But I don't actually have an issue with any of his day 2 play.

Does anyone pushing on him right now have thoughts on this?
I'm just going to assume anyone who gets a strong scum read will be town in your world and ignore you for the remainder of the game.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:26 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2244, farside22 wrote:I'm just going to assume anyone who gets a strong scum read will be town in your world and ignore you for the remainder of the game.
you do you.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2241, Dunnstral wrote:

Reject Quiz

^ No need to overthink this,
the exact same quiz team can be proposed again if needed
No, it can't.
In post 2, MariaR wrote:3) The Chainleader will also nominate a group of players to go on a quiz. Players can vote to approve or deny this pairing.
If the group is denied the chain leader must make a new team.
If the teams are denied 3 times in a row the quiz is automatically lost. YOU MAY ONLY VOTE TO APPROVE OR FAIL A TEAM ONCE PER TEAM
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2239, Dunnstral wrote:What were you reasons on day 2?
I haven't passed it yet.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Starbuck »

beeboy, did you have anything for me in regards to my response to you in 2222?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2216, beeboy wrote:I mean to some degree I think we are going to gravitate towards the loudest bottom 2 of (TSE, You).

But I do prefer ABR/(Dunn,PB,Chess)

cause I feel like we are just letting people get away with coasting right now and I really hate it lol.
Chess?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”