midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:01 am

Post by midwaybear »

I think pink ball is a good choice. He’s been under the radar, but he doesn’t feel scummy(Nd)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2469, beeboy wrote:^^^ The real GOAT strategy, endorsed by Me, Titus, Raya and Spring.
Look at all those not consensus town read players. :O
I am in agreement with this. My post is a roundabout way of getting us there, without including Spring Dunn or Midway. I feel their dissent on the last one is because of their scum PMs.

I also don't buy scum having a tamper or using it on a quiz that didn't have dissent.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:02 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2474, unwnd wrote:
In post 2468, beeboy wrote:
In post 2462, unwnd wrote:I just realized 2 and 3 sort of intertwine, given that 2 of the chained were on the last quiz and 2 of them were not. The only people who aren't chained right now are Dunn/Spring (from last quiz).

Would still like thoughts.
To summarize (I can find any relevant long posts)

*long post on how easy it is to turn 1 successful group to a game with only successes by picking the same people over and over*
*long post on how a 1 shot tamper makes that fair for scum, 2 tampers is too strong*
*long post on how you being shot despite being BP could imply the above was used*

By using the same people we know scum can''t have 2 tampers so 2 fails = scum in the group.
Or scum is forced to hit pass for us and we win the power role, either outcome is $$$$$
I'm stupid and spell a quiz team out for me with this in mind. I don't really want Dunn or Spring, I think I would like to see them down the chain more.

Unwnd, Farside, Starbuck, Raya.
Assuming your town and we ignore Dunn and Spring this is the only group that fits my strat within your requirements.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:02 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2462, unwnd wrote:I just realized 2 and 3 sort of intertwine, given that 2 of the chained were on the last quiz and 2 of them were not. The only people who aren't chained right now are Dunn/Spring (from last quiz).

*long post on how easy it is to turn 1 successful group to a game with only successes by picking the same people over and over*
*long post on how a 1 shot tamper makes that fair for scum, 2 tampers is too strong*
*long post on how you being shot despite being BP could imply the above was used*

By using the same people we know scum can''t have 2 tampers so 2 fails = scum in the group.
Or scum is forced to hit pass for us and we win the power role, either outcome is $$$$$
I'm stupid and spell a quiz team out for me with this in mind. I don't really want Dunn or Spring, I think I would like to see them down the chain more.

Assuming your town and we ignore Dunn and Spring this is the only group that fits my strat within your requirements.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:03 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2430, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2285, unwnd wrote:I fail to understand what you're doing but you're at least more active than NDmath, what are your thoughts right now?
In post 2286, unwnd wrote:Or just say nothing that's cool too
Hi. I'd like to hear what you think about the next quiz group, I think we should sort that out asap.

I think there's scum in Raya/Starbuck, leaning Raya. I think Spring is town. I'm not sure on Midway, not really scumreading him. Titus looks like Scum.

When I asked Pink Ball if he was approving or denying the quiz he gave me a nonanswer which is kind of sus, though the post was fine
You think spring is town? Why? Why did you deny the quiz in the first place?
Stop
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:04 am

Post by midwaybear »

Replace farside with pink ball
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:04 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2478, beeboy wrote:

It's sort of running back the old quiz team but whatever I'm game.

Propose quiz team of: Unwnd, Farside, Starbuck, Raya
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:05 am

Post by unwnd »

Approve quiz team

Let's see this go through. Another deny is proscum IMO.
Stop
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2477, beeboy wrote:

I love this quiz.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:05 am

Post by beeboy »

Approve Quiz
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Titus »

Approve Quiz Team
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:06 am

Post by midwaybear »

. . .
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:06 am

Post by unwnd »

Titus is your read on Dunn something circumstantial as in, you have games with him? I'm not very good at reading him but I do think he has a bit more sass as town
Stop
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:08 am

Post by beeboy »

Keep in mind the scum pool is still {Farside, Spring, Dunn, Raya, Starbuck} if the quiz fails.

Since Dunn/Spring could manually deny the quiz night 1 then tamper night 2. Which makes them scum candidates still if we get chain fails.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2487, unwnd wrote:Titus is your read on Dunn something circumstantial as in, you have games with him? I'm not very good at reading him but I do think he has a bit more sass as town
Circumstantial. I generally don't rely on meta unless it's a glaring personality tell. For instance, ABR's primary motivation is ego and winning. That has to fuel how he's read. Very few players have such quirks.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:09 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 2488, beeboy wrote:Keep in mind the scum pool is still {Farside, Spring, Dunn, Raya, Starbuck} if the quiz fails.

Since Dunn/Spring could manually deny the quiz night 1 then tamper night 2. Which makes them scum candidates still if we get chain fails.
if the quiz fails***
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:13 am

Post by springlullaby »

In post 2466, Titus wrote:
In post 2460, unwnd wrote:OK. SO now that the quiz has been denied we can have three options.

1) A quiz team of 4 from the chainless
2) A quiz team of 2 who are chained, and 2 who are not.
3) Run back 2 of the same people from the last quiz, along with 2 new ones.

Me personally, I don't want to run back the same people if that's not evident. This makes Dunn and Spring not eligible for the first option. For option 1, I assume most people would agree with Me, Beeboy, xx, xx. For the second option, those eligible would be Pink Ball, TrueSoulEnergy, midwaybear and Titus. The problem with the second option is that two of those players were already denied, so I doubt that anyone would agree to option number 2. Option 3 is feasible, but I will only agree to the terms based on consensus.
I'll make this simple. Any chain without Spring, Dunn, or midway is an approval from me. I want to test my theory. I would prefer not NDMath because of their lack of presence, but I would approve that anyway.

If you and Beeboy go, the you/beeboy interaction gets tested. So I'm ok with that. However, I would explicitly vote down any chain with beeboy and Spring, Dunn or midway. A failure there would create too much division and allow an easy mislynch on beeboy if town.

Any chain with just one without beeboy, I would wait and see. If it wouldn't be too damaging to the game, I would be inclined to reject it. There's no guarantee that the spring/dunn/midway would be lynched the next day.
Titus, confirm right now that you will accept any quiz team when the 3rd iteration comes around.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:16 am

Post by unwnd »

I think the people chainless right now is a bit telling of events in particular. Do people think there is more scum chained or less scum chained? Right now I'm sitting with the ideal that at least one scum is chained, which is why i agreed upon the quiz.
Stop
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2491, springlullaby wrote:
In post 2466, Titus wrote:
In post 2460, unwnd wrote:OK. SO now that the quiz has been denied we can have three options.

1) A quiz team of 4 from the chainless
2) A quiz team of 2 who are chained, and 2 who are not.
3) Run back 2 of the same people from the last quiz, along with 2 new ones.

Me personally, I don't want to run back the same people if that's not evident. This makes Dunn and Spring not eligible for the first option. For option 1, I assume most people would agree with Me, Beeboy, xx, xx. For the second option, those eligible would be Pink Ball, TrueSoulEnergy, midwaybear and Titus. The problem with the second option is that two of those players were already denied, so I doubt that anyone would agree to option number 2. Option 3 is feasible, but I will only agree to the terms based on consensus.
I'll make this simple. Any chain without Spring, Dunn, or midway is an approval from me. I want to test my theory. I would prefer not NDMath because of their lack of presence, but I would approve that anyway.

If you and Beeboy go, the you/beeboy interaction gets tested. So I'm ok with that. However, I would explicitly vote down any chain with beeboy and Spring, Dunn or midway. A failure there would create too much division and allow an easy mislynch on beeboy if town.

Any chain with just one without beeboy, I would wait and see. If it wouldn't be too damaging to the game, I would be inclined to reject it. There's no guarantee that the spring/dunn/midway would be lynched the next day.
Titus, confirm right now that you will accept any quiz team
when
the 3rd iteration comes around.
If
a third team comes around, of course.

Why are you so confident the quiz will fail?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2467, unwnd wrote:Would you be willing to be on a team with spring and yourself? Would you ever deny a quiz if you felt like someone on the team was scum, or would you take that chance and see if your read was wrong?
In post 2470, unwnd wrote:See that's where I see the power in the quiz personally? Especially now. But people don't see it that way. They want me to pick townie players. OK. Who? I want to go into that ambiguous gray I was talking about because then it can be less gray based on results.
In post 2477, beeboy wrote:

In post 2480, midwaybear wrote:Replace farside with pink ball
In post 2488, beeboy wrote:Keep in mind the scum pool is still {Farside, Spring, Dunn, Raya, Starbuck} if the quiz fails.

This is going to be a sloppy post.

1) i would approve any of the above. Wouldn't mind pb in exchange for me.
2) could we please put tse/spring as the bottom 2 for lynching. I think tse/mid scum but titus mentioning dunn did make me think about the animal mafia game that just ended. I strongly read dunn town by the end of day 2 in that game but admittedly my read on here on him is weak. Basically i wouldn't object to dunn at the bottom.

approve quiz team
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Titus »

**quiz team
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2492, unwnd wrote:I think the people chainless right now is a bit telling of events in particular. Do people think there is more scum chained or less scum chained? Right now I'm sitting with the ideal that at least one scum is chained, which is why i agreed upon the quiz.
I think only town are chained.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Titus »

Where did this concept of a tamper come from?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2496, Titus wrote:
In post 2492, unwnd wrote:I think the people chainless right now is a bit telling of events in particular. Do people think there is more scum chained or less scum chained? Right now I'm sitting with the ideal that at least one scum is chained, which is why i agreed upon the quiz.
I think only town are chained.
I think so too.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:27 am

Post by springlullaby »

@farside, why do you think I'm scum again?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”