farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2757, beeboy wrote:The core issue with this entire situation is Spring is town.
No she isn't
In post 2762, beeboy wrote:
In post 2758, Titus wrote:
In post 2757, beeboy wrote:The core issue with this entire situation is Spring is town.
Based on what? His AtE that's wrong and offensive AF.
I mean my counter argument is you have the ABR slot. :P
They aren't playing to end game they are playing to be right which feels townie to me.
No she is playing to survive as long as possible, not solving the game.
Her reactions to something in regards to tonight failing (1) hasn't happened (2) no one even suggest and (3) she believes it will fail too strongly and is playing the victim pre-morning.
Why would she think she would be alive day 2 if she was town?
Does she think BB will get the vest or that unwnd is dead? Why would she think that when she never thought unwnd was going to be a target in the first place?
Her reactions to anything that plays as a victim is not a town action when nothing occurred and she is just preemptively acting. She doesn't even think it could pass, why?
She believed day 1 the quiz would mean sorting things and finding scum? So now it's paranoia? One that she didn't vote and was willing to change?
No and if you can really look at ABR's post and say he reads as a day cop. I'd be really surprised.

In post 2766, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2737, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: springlullaby
I expected this
Ditto.

So spring want players to lynch between titus and PB even though many have expressed a scum read in mid.

Yup that is not helping solve the game. It's only to help her.

If anyone passes to spring/dunn day 3 they are scum claiming at that point.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by springlullaby »

In post 2772, beeboy wrote:Spring don't let them kill Pinkball.
Why are you doing this to me I keep defending you PepeHands.
beeboy, I do play to win. And there are enough players in this game who know that.
Farside in particular being dismissive the way she is of my contribution is highly suspect, because she is in a oldies game so thick in blabla, this one is nothing in comparison.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 2769, springlullaby wrote:So, TSE, midway, I want to achieve a Pink Ball/Titus bottom two. Are you up to it
me-tse-pinkball-titus
a titus green flip clear me and tse
red flip is good overall
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by springlullaby »

Yeah ok, Farside is misrepresenting. I did back and forth, I'm not longer doing it.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 2775, farside22 wrote:many have expressed a scum read in mid.
iirc you never explained why you SR me. Also, ND admitted he scumread me because he didn't read my posts as townie which is questionable. Pink Ball never gave his reasons, and I refuted all of Raya's.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by springlullaby »

@tse, what's up.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2779, midwaybear wrote:Also, ND admitted he scumread me because he didn't read my posts as townie which is questionable.
Why is that questionable?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2775, farside22 wrote:If anyone passes to spring/dunn day 3 they are scum claiming at that point.
:shifty: :facepalm: :yawn: :down:
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 2781, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2779, midwaybear wrote:Also, ND admitted he scumread me because he didn't read my posts as townie which is questionable.
Why is that questionable?
is that really a valid reason to scumread someone?
I think you should if you think their actions are scummy not if they aren't townie. There's a difference between scummy and anti-town.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by springlullaby »

In post 2775, farside22 wrote:many have expressed a scum read in mid
Just to be clear, I don't fucking care what "many" thinks. Especially if the reasons suck.
You reads suck, so I'm certainly not following anything you say.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by beeboy »

Let's just watch Titus flip scum and move on tbh.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2785, beeboy wrote:Let's just watch Titus flip scum and move on tbh.
Amen
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

That would be great, but Dunn you have to admit you're feeding us with a spoonful of paranoia
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

Rawr
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2787, Pink Ball wrote:That would be great, but Dunn you have to admit you're feeding us with a spoonful of paranoia
I'm not doing anything.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2776, springlullaby wrote:
In post 2772, beeboy wrote:Spring don't let them kill Pinkball.
Why are you doing this to me I keep defending you PepeHands.
beeboy, I do play to win. And there are enough players in this game who know that.
Farside in particular being dismissive the way she is of my contribution is highly suspect, because she is in a oldies game so thick in blabla, this one is nothing in comparison.
Nothing you say makes any sense. Including this. I explained multiple times with different reasons why I find you scummy.

In post 2779, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2775, farside22 wrote:many have expressed a scum read in mid.

iirc you never explained why you SR me. Also, ND admitted he scumread me because he didn't read my posts as townie which is questionable. Pink Ball never gave his reasons, and I refuted all of Raya's.

I had day 1, but since then it was more like you just changed your reads without explaining anything. I'll bring in quotes shortly.
\
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1635, midwaybear wrote:Unfortunate that mafia got a JOAT...

I wanted to say that ABR is the scummiest player, but his anger feels genuine and I agree that we definitely did not use the mechanics in our favor yesterday.
I agree with ND that we should decide the quiz team
after not before
passing the chain. ABR is still on my radar of suspicion though.
I also disagree with the Raya scumreads. I think a lot of people have been saying that she makes the "safe" reads which I don't exactly agree with. She was townreading Cakez before he became obv town, and I can't really see any necessarily "safe" reads.
In post 1611, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1518, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1513, Albert B. Rampage wrote:when you vote someone for chain leader, they become BP. Scum know this. They did NOT try to kill unwnd.
Unless there was no scum in the neighborhood but it failed because ____? Power roles
Is it really likely there's a PR that allows scum to fail a quiz without even having to be on it? That seems to overpowered to me because not only does it gain scum an advantage but it also causes a lot of town confusion and makes us believe someone on the quiz is scum.

I'm honestly gonna just go with scum is on the quiz
I like this quote because some people(like Dunnstral and beeboy) were trying to suggest that scum were outside the quiz team. That's super unlikely, and suggesting that seems more scum motivated than town motivated.

@Pink Ball. Yesterday, you said that I was scum upon a SirCakez scum flip.
Also, we don't really know that beeboy is town, so I do not really support him on the quiz team. unwnd is safely conf town though.
I think the quiz team should be me, unwnd, farside, Raya :D
In post 505, midwaybear wrote:why farside and starbuck?
In post 754, midwaybear wrote:Thinking of passing the chain to Starbuck ngl
In post 756, midwaybear wrote:
In post 755, beeboy wrote:I would rather you just do you and fully justify it then sheep a read
how is that a sheep? I already explained why I TR her before.
In post 762, midwaybear wrote:farside, unwnd, tse, starbuck all give me doubts. And then I can't give it to PB or Cakez who I think are town(mostly Cakez). NDMath has posted way too little, and not that much substance. I can see myself giving it to Dunn or beeboy then. I like Dunnstral's posts because he seems critical of things others were saying, and veered away from sheeping, so VOTE: Dunnstral
In post 775, midwaybear wrote:@farside I don't think I really townread TSE. You, starbuck, TSE, and unwnd give me doubts not in the sense of scumread, but I'm pretty sure there are two scum in the 4 of you and probably a scum outside of this subset who is getting TR.
In post 1368, midwaybear wrote:how am I following an agenda? unwnd has been pretty helpful and anti-town. I prefer having her lynched over Cakez
the flight or fight is interesting
I was reading a MU Champs game, and scum went inactive as they were caught (season 7 game 6)
In post 1435, midwaybear wrote:i guess unwnd can change beeboy's quiz once, but that doesn't seem that useful.
I prefer keeping cakez
TSE is probably scum now
In post 1731, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1706, Raya36 wrote:But I chose Unwnd since I think he's town and we would gain a lot more info from him than we would giving it to Beeboy who was the alternative option.
What do you mean by this? Was his reaction EOD not enough to convince you he’s town?

Anyways, Raya is making me reconsider, so the only person I’m comfortable “recycling” would be farside. Remaining 3 can be me, unwnd, ND.
In post 1736, midwaybear wrote:I think PB is fine too because of the reaction test.
@Raya We’re not going with the same group because then we’re going to fail again. Sure there might be a tamperer, but it’s still too risky
@Dunn so what

If you guys really don’t want me, then it can be {unwnd, Farside, PB, ND}
Pedit: ...
In post 2088, midwaybear wrote:yeah, let's decide the team after handing the chain. The current team doesn't really seem appealing, and unwnd's reasoning for it is iffy.
Deny team
In post 2197, midwaybear wrote:Why is everybody just ignoring how SCUMMY ABR was?
What has Titus done to make you all reconsider?
pedit: how coincidental. most of what I remember from your posts here is you explaining why ABR is bad
In post 2315, midwaybear wrote:actually she seems townie now...
I'm still semi-confident that scum is in this pool of six(five)
{Titus, raya, farside, dunn, ND}. I don't really think Pink Ball is likely to be scum anymore because of the reaction test. I disagree with farside that it felt fake. Also, his feelings about being pressured to solve seem legit.

I don't think people read this stuff but here is the quotes I pulled from Mid where he changes his reads and many, many times never explains his scum reads.

The first one was day 1. He said he was going to give SB the chain and then has a sudden unsure I changed my mind 10 minutes later. According to mid it was on reread, but he never says what changed his mind.
Another quote in the mix he talks about ABR and most of his comments ABR is a positive comment, I put that in bold above what he said.
Fast forward to today and he basically is agreeing with everyone about anyone that is scum. I haven't seen Mid really stick with a scum read or say why. At one point he had a town read on me that just vanished for no reason and seriously after his "suspicion" of me yesterday I don't see where he started to town read me at all.
I don't even know why he didn't like the team when he didn't state a scum read on any of the ones in the quiz from the first one (which at that time was NDMath, Unwnd, TSE and PB.)
Basically all I see from mid is following others and blending in without stating why or sticking with a scum read without following someone else.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:05 am

Post by Titus »

@Farside, Pretty sure I'm dead here, barring a miracle. I'll trust you to carry on with my theory. If it fails, I trust you to at least look at ND/Starbuck.

Like I said, ABR was toxic and I lack an obvtown gene. Thanks for giving me a shot.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:08 am

Post by springlullaby »

^Look at that wall and tell me it's not pure OMGUS + bullshit.
It's been a pattern of hers.

1) My biggest disagreement with her play is how obvious unwnd was town at the end of day 1. The claim really sucked at that point, and there like a flower, she was saying that it was absolutely clear unwnd was town.
2) Look at farside change of heart about ABR, she was all "ABR is scum" when there was zero chance of ABR being lynched, but today she transitioned into Titus must be town for no tangible reason whatsoever.

Anyway, @ TSE, have you read that I want Pink Ball and Titus as bottom 2? Do you have a comment?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2792, Titus wrote:@Farside, Pretty sure I'm dead here, barring a miracle. I'll trust you to carry on with my theory. If it fails, I trust you to at least look at ND/Starbuck.

Like I said, ABR was toxic and I lack an obvtown gene. Thanks for giving me a shot.
Well i still dont see tse town. But don't look at me to lead. Personally i haven't requested replacement because of how many pages this game has gone. I really hate tse harassment that continues to get a free pass. Springs flailing around at any accusation. Beeboy ignoring it all no matter what is said.
And tbf you know i hate when people try to appeal to me. I always feel like its an ulterior motive.
So yea im a bad one to ask to do anything more then what ive done.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2793, springlullaby wrote:^Look at that wall and tell me it's not pure OMGUS + bullshit.

1) My biggest disagreement with her play is how obvious unwnd was town at the end of day 1. The claim really sucked at that point, and there like a flower, she was saying that it was absolutely clear unwnd was town.
2) Look at farside change of heart about ABR, she was all "ABR is scum" when there was zero chance of ABR being lynched, but today she transitioned into Titus must be town for no tangible reason whatsoever.

Anyway, @ TSE, have you read that I want Pink Ball and Titus as bottom 2? Do you have a comment?

By the way i explained my change of read, but that requires you to actually read the fucking game.
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:58 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2793, springlullaby wrote:^Look at that wall and tell me it's not pure OMGUS + bullshit.

Ok but like it isn’t going to help people get a solve on Midway unless one of PB/Titus is scum.
If your sure about it I’ll do it but like I still feel it will just hurt us in the long run if neither of the remaining players are scum.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Dunnstral »

.W
.|
.|
.^

Go forth noble soul

Take this weapon and put an end to Titus' scum rampage
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:00 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 2744, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2742, Raya36 wrote:Can we leave midway for bottom 2?
stop tunneling. I already responded to your argument about my "wishy washy" reads.
I disagree and still think the meta-check supports you being scum this game
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:09 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 2791, farside22 wrote:
In post 1635, midwaybear wrote:Unfortunate that mafia got a JOAT...

I wanted to say that ABR is the scummiest player, but his anger feels genuine and I agree that we definitely did not use the mechanics in our favor yesterday.
I agree with ND that we should decide the quiz team
after not before
passing the chain. ABR is still on my radar of suspicion though.
I also disagree with the Raya scumreads. I think a lot of people have been saying that she makes the "safe" reads which I don't exactly agree with. She was townreading Cakez before he became obv town, and I can't really see any necessarily "safe" reads.
In post 1611, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1518, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1513, Albert B. Rampage wrote:when you vote someone for chain leader, they become BP. Scum know this. They did NOT try to kill unwnd.
Unless there was no scum in the neighborhood but it failed because ____? Power roles
Is it really likely there's a PR that allows scum to fail a quiz without even having to be on it? That seems to overpowered to me because not only does it gain scum an advantage but it also causes a lot of town confusion and makes us believe someone on the quiz is scum.

I'm honestly gonna just go with scum is on the quiz
I like this quote because some people(like Dunnstral and beeboy) were trying to suggest that scum were outside the quiz team. That's super unlikely, and suggesting that seems more scum motivated than town motivated.

@Pink Ball. Yesterday, you said that I was scum upon a SirCakez scum flip.
Also, we don't really know that beeboy is town, so I do not really support him on the quiz team. unwnd is safely conf town though.
I think the quiz team should be me, unwnd, farside, Raya :D
In post 505, midwaybear wrote:why farside and starbuck?
In post 754, midwaybear wrote:Thinking of passing the chain to Starbuck ngl
In post 756, midwaybear wrote:
In post 755, beeboy wrote:I would rather you just do you and fully justify it then sheep a read
how is that a sheep? I already explained why I TR her before.
In post 762, midwaybear wrote:farside, unwnd, tse, starbuck all give me doubts. And then I can't give it to PB or Cakez who I think are town(mostly Cakez). NDMath has posted way too little, and not that much substance. I can see myself giving it to Dunn or beeboy then. I like Dunnstral's posts because he seems critical of things others were saying, and veered away from sheeping, so VOTE: Dunnstral
In post 775, midwaybear wrote:@farside I don't think I really townread TSE. You, starbuck, TSE, and unwnd give me doubts not in the sense of scumread, but I'm pretty sure there are two scum in the 4 of you and probably a scum outside of this subset who is getting TR.
In post 1368, midwaybear wrote:how am I following an agenda? unwnd has been pretty helpful and anti-town. I prefer having her lynched over Cakez
the flight or fight is interesting
I was reading a MU Champs game, and scum went inactive as they were caught (season 7 game 6)
In post 1435, midwaybear wrote:i guess unwnd can change beeboy's quiz once, but that doesn't seem that useful.
I prefer keeping cakez
TSE is probably scum now
In post 1731, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1706, Raya36 wrote:But I chose Unwnd since I think he's town and we would gain a lot more info from him than we would giving it to Beeboy who was the alternative option.
What do you mean by this? Was his reaction EOD not enough to convince you he’s town?

Anyways, Raya is making me reconsider, so the only person I’m comfortable “recycling” would be farside. Remaining 3 can be me, unwnd, ND.
In post 1736, midwaybear wrote:I think PB is fine too because of the reaction test.
@Raya We’re not going with the same group because then we’re going to fail again. Sure there might be a tamperer, but it’s still too risky
@Dunn so what

If you guys really don’t want me, then it can be {unwnd, Farside, PB, ND}
Pedit: ...
In post 2088, midwaybear wrote:yeah, let's decide the team after handing the chain. The current team doesn't really seem appealing, and unwnd's reasoning for it is iffy.
Deny team
In post 2197, midwaybear wrote:Why is everybody just ignoring how SCUMMY ABR was?
What has Titus done to make you all reconsider?
pedit: how coincidental. most of what I remember from your posts here is you explaining why ABR is bad
In post 2315, midwaybear wrote:actually she seems townie now...
I'm still semi-confident that scum is in this pool of six(five)
{Titus, raya, farside, dunn, ND}. I don't really think Pink Ball is likely to be scum anymore because of the reaction test. I disagree with farside that it felt fake. Also, his feelings about being pressured to solve seem legit.

I don't think people read this stuff but here is the quotes I pulled from Mid where he changes his reads and many, many times never explains his scum reads.

The first one was day 1. He said he was going to give SB the chain and then has a sudden unsure I changed my mind 10 minutes later. According to mid it was on reread, but he never says what changed his mind.
Another quote in the mix he talks about ABR and most of his comments ABR is a positive comment, I put that in bold above what he said.
Fast forward to today and he basically is agreeing with everyone about anyone that is scum. I haven't seen Mid really stick with a scum read or say why. At one point he had a town read on me that just vanished for no reason and seriously after his "suspicion" of me yesterday I don't see where he started to town read me at all.
I don't even know why he didn't like the team when he didn't state a scum read on any of the ones in the quiz from the first one (which at that time was NDMath, Unwnd, TSE and PB.)
Basically all I see from mid is following others and blending in without stating why or sticking with a scum read without following someone else.
I’ll feel you right now the first parts a lie.
That reread was today (Day 2) I’m pretty sure.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”