Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7775 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Pagetop meme ;)

Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7776 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Firebringer »

so flavor leaf is going insane.

that is basically all ive learned in last few pages
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #7777 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I'm losing my focus here. Gonna take a breakand come back methinks.

Unless you want to engage with me, FB, but Iunno if we have much to bang hears together about.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7778 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Firebringer »

im gonna kill some townies today.

NEXT TOWNIE TO DIE!

VOTE: aristophanes

u had it coming, how dare u be so cheery all the time.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #7779 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 7778, Firebringer wrote:im gonna kill some townies today.

NEXT TOWNIE TO DIE!

VOTE: aristophanes

u had it coming, how dare u be so cheery all the time.
:lol: :lol:

Luv you too buddy! XD
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #7780 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 7774, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 7575, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 7574, Nero Cain wrote:maybe but how do you know the slots I am pushing are town?
Because I’m one of them, I cured another one, the 3rd found the Infected and allowed me to cure it, and the 4th is a role that’s never scum.
Oh shit, this is good! Add FL to that, and of course I'd add myself, and we have 6/8 town slots accounted for!

Maybe we can do this still.
My brain got knocked around by all the replacements, but still, this is a grand start to things!
- Jingle
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7781 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Firebringer »

idk ari im having trouble with this game. I am just going of basic intuition and u seem to lack depth to ur play here.
tell me why i am wrong
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7782 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Firebringer »

or tell me why i am right but that ur town or something.

i know i lack a lot of depth so me saying that like its some magical scum tel lis weak sauce.
Show

Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7783 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Covid 19 »

Day 5 VC #6

Auro (1): pisskop ()

Aristophanes (2): Auro (), Firebringer ()

LicketyQuickety (1): Aristophanes ()

Radical Rat (0):

Alchemist21 (1): Nero Cain ()

gobbledygook (1): Radical Rat ()

Nero Cain (2): Alchemist21 (), LicketyQuickety ()

Not Voting (6): davesaz, Hoctac, OkaPoka, clidd, CheekyTeeky, gobbledygook

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch a player.

This phase will end on June 22, 2020 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-06-22 13:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
2:
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity on Tuesday-Friday.

3: I'm still modding this game on mobile as I can't get my computer to connect to the site.
Last edited by Covid 19 on Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Even mafiascum.net isn't safe!

SIR Disease Mafia is over!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7784 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I doubt town ever wins this so I don't really care that much anymore but I'd rather not be the game-ending ML.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #7785 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 7781, Firebringer wrote:idk ari im having trouble with this game. I am just going of basic intuition and u seem to lack depth to ur play here.
tell me why i am wrong
In post 7782, Firebringer wrote:or tell me why i am right but that ur town or something.

i know i lack a lot of depth so me saying that like its some magical scum tel lis weak sauce.
All good! I actually wasn't entirely sure that was a serious vote, but I can follow up.

I never really expected to have deep play this game, and every time I turn around I find another reason not to. Replacements galore mess with reads, larges are hard in general, never mind a cult large. I keep getting players I jive with in here and then seeing them leave. I've called every lynch thus far a town lynch, correctly, but I don't have the confident scumreads to change this. I just don't have it in me when there are like 20 active players to contend with!

Now that the playerlist is smaller (though I'd prefer about 5 less before getting into things tbh) I am feeling better about reads and pushes, and with some of the claims that are out we have a chance. So I'm not deep diving people, but I am definitely engaging with what I see as relevant points in the game.

And hey, you are totally welcomed to call me out on the lack of depth, regardless of your own! I hope you can get more into it and be a force to be reckoned with! If not tho, oh well! It's nice to play with you again :)

I've said most of this before, though I don't expect you to have read it. I have some bad posts, like my sassy response to Nero when he asked why I would reconsider the clidd slot now that Nahdia isn't in the slot anymore. The real reason is that I like playing with Nahdia and I wanted to give them an chance to show me they were towny. The replacement doesn't come with any of that, so there is no preferential treatment in the hopes that the slot is town.

So yeah. Iunno what you'll get out of this but so be it lol
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #7786 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 7784, Nero Cain wrote:I doubt town ever wins this so I don't really care that much anymore but I'd rather not be the game-ending ML.
I don't see a world where you are today's lynch, don't worry :)
- Jingle
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7787 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I doubt I will be but both LQ and Alch are doing their best (which isn't very good) to make town lose faster.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7788 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and Clidd too and he's infected so...like I really don't care that 2-3 infected players think I'm scum.

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #7789 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Haha yeah, just keep on going man. We'll get through this game!
- Jingle
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7790 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

my gym opens tomorrow.

reps will be had. Muscles will be sore. Im couldnt be happier. I think Ill do a photo a day and really hammer on my progress from 250lb of no muscles mass back to a respectable human being.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7791 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

covid was hard on me ya'll
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7792 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lo siento

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #7793 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 7790, pisskop wrote:my gym opens tomorrow.

reps will be had. Muscles will be sore. Im couldnt be happier. I think Ill do a photo a day and really hammer on my progress from 250lb of no muscles mass back to a respectable human being.
Niceeeee! I look forward to your journey! =D

Be safe though, make sure the equipment is clean, your lifts are safe, your spotter is tested and/or someone you regularly convene with, and I mean, maybe avoid the showers there just in case?

I hope the world isn't relaxing prematurely. I'm still pretty worried about that prospect, and a second wave (not that the first one is done with yet) is a terrifying concept!
- Jingle
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7794 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

thanks, guys.

Im worried about covid, but less than I about having to fit into my dress pants. I still fit into 36 inch waists, but top half has taken a real beating.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7795 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree with both RR and FL that alch and piss are basically masons right now with the possibility that piss is cured and alch is infected. If there were ppl that picked up alch's crumb then scum DEFF picked up on that crumb. So he could certainly be infected.

so infected are

piss?
alch?
clidd
gobble?

so the OG scum are

9. CheekyTeeky
18. OkaPoka
20. Firebringer

the last time cheeky called me town then randomly scum read me she was scum. Though I could certainly see gobble being OG scum that got ran up and tried to throw infected under the bus. I wish more ppl commented on my gobble catch but that's how the game is played these days where no one talks about things.

VOTE: cheekyteeky

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7796 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That sounds like a real possibility
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7797 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7794, pisskop wrote:Im worried about covid, but less than I about having to fit into my dress pants. I still fit into 36 inch waists, but top half has taken a real beating.
there's kinda a second wave going around. I know machines make it easier/more fun but you
can
work out at home.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7798 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, my rock climbing gym opens up in a couple weeks, and I’m really curious how that’s gonna work...
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7799 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, @Aristo - Nahdia slot is confirmed infected

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”