fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:49 am

Post by fwogcarf »

Luciano's probably town, they feel different from the newbie game i played with them

Cakez trying harder when Luciano got back into the game though is a little strange

I'm fine with Nahdia or Fen today, but if I have to CFD someone Umlaut or Cakez would be fine
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:25 am

Post by SirCakez »

He's engaging me which is why it looks like I'm "trying harder"
It's easier to post stuff when other people are posting
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:26 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1221, LuckyLuciano wrote:I'm not pushing anyone toward any conclusion. I'm pushing people to produce content that will help me understand their thought processes.

Re: Umlaut, I felt that Drew's read progression on Umlaut was odd. I wasn't sure if it felt off because he was taking reads on town or on a scumbuddy, but it definitely struck me as strongly AI. With Umlaut's role on the Drew lynch + the way that Drew/Umlaut's votes don't make sense together as mafia, I've ruled out Umlaut as mafia. That means when looking at how mafia interpreted wagon trajectories they assumed Umlaut was town, even if he turns out to be SK. I'm not married to the SK read either, he could be town. I am married to the not-mafia read though.

Pedit: Cool. Do wagon analysis then, or something productive. You have turned into a lurker who instantly appeared for the Cakez wagon, made an excuse not to produce content while playing elsewhere on site, and then instantly reappeared when called out on it only to make another excuse for not producing content.
I mean I've said that yeah BR didn't look great around Drew yesterday but his content today redeems him. Not sure what else you want from me.

Consider that Norwegian's lack of content and motivation is scum induced.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You seemed to be fine voting Wake wagon with me earlier Cakez. Now you’re back to shading me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:31 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1220, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1218, LuckyLuciano wrote:Having trouble sleeping (what else is new). Noticed that Norwegian had the most recent post in the forum and was surprised to see it's not here. I'm less willing to give them leeway for being mentally tired when I look at their onsite activity since they have made that post.
I hate to argue meta because it becomes a war of speculation.
Can I ask what makes you feel that the only way to engage right now is to talk about meta? I feel that there's a distinct lack of meta in the points I've introduced. I only really mentioned that meta slightly points me to fwog being town and that Cakez hasn't fit how I've seen him play as town very well this game. You voted for Cakez so that part cannot possibly be an issue for you. Help me understand why it feels like you are content watching the game without actively participating right now.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because the other game i’m playing is more fun to read than this one.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:33 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1228, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You seemed to be fine voting Wake wagon with me earlier Cakez. Now you’re back to shading me.
It's crazy how you are 3/3 on popping in exactly when it's relevant for you to do so yet you don't stick around to actually play the game if you aren't meantime or a flash wagon isn't happening.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:33 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Did you lie when you said you were mentally tired earlier?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No. I just hate reading walls of text when i’ve just been standing guard at the museum chatting to tourists for 6 hours.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Discussing my activity levels in ongoing games to such an extent is probably going to break the rules if you keep harping on that point. I also think it’s really dumb because my interest in a game isn’t purely AI, it depends on playerlist and what kind of content is being produced as well.

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:39 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

I'm allowed to talk about your activity levels, just not the substance of your posts. Why are you giving me so many reasons why you won't play this game instead of just playing this game? If you aren't enjoying this game, why are you playing it?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

:roll:

- Bunno
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:47 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

What can I do to help reignite your interest in this game? What sort of comment do you find interest in interacting with?
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:52 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 1226, SirCakez wrote:He's engaging me which is why it looks like I'm "trying harder"
It's easier to post stuff when other people are posting
Fair enough
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:54 am

Post by fwogcarf »

Now I understand why Norwegian wanted day 1 to end earlier than usual
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:56 am

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 1229, LuckyLuciano wrote:
In post 1220, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1218, LuckyLuciano wrote:Having trouble sleeping (what else is new). Noticed that Norwegian had the most recent post in the forum and was surprised to see it's not here. I'm less willing to give them leeway for being mentally tired when I look at their onsite activity since they have made that post.
I hate to argue meta because it becomes a war of speculation.
Can I ask what makes you feel that the only way to engage right now is to talk about meta? I feel that there's a distinct lack of meta in the points I've introduced. I only really mentioned that meta slightly points me to fwog being town and that Cakez hasn't fit how I've seen him play as town very well this game. You voted for Cakez so that part cannot possibly be an issue for you. Help me understand why it feels like you are content watching the game without actively participating right now.
Meta reads aren't the most trustworthy thing in the world because I've had experience with players making sure they can't be meta read.
1. Their tone is the exact same from both alignments
2. Passion for a game gets people townread most of the time (and about half of the time those people are wolves)
3. I know a person who changes their meta every game to make them basically unreadable.

So while it's ok to compare games between people, I'm just saying sometimes it doesn't work
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:59 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

@fwog re: Norwegian, care to share?

re: Meta, you aren't arguing that you are scum or that Cakez is town, so what's the point of that post?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1228, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You seemed to be fine voting Wake wagon with me earlier Cakez. Now you’re back to shading me.
I'm not shading you I'm just calling you scum
I bailed on Wake wagon because it seems like something else might actually happen
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

I'm here for a few hours but I will admit I feel really detached from the gamestate.. if anyone has any questions for me feel free to ask because rn I'll admit im feeling lost

im seeing town in Lucky, fwog and norwee rn and my opinion on fen since my last post has been altered in that I dont townread him as strongly.

still think cakez flips scum here based on things I've said before alongside some VCA. Im near certain there was scum on my wagon near its climax and everyone but Nahdia and Cakez has flipped/is clear and im willing to put some trust in Nahdia and get rid of Cakez.
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Have to say I agree with what seems to be the consensus that Lucky's play today is towny. (I reserve the right to get wildly paranoid about him in the late game if we're both still around but hopefully by then we'll have more associative evidence to go on.)
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1237, LuckyLuciano wrote:What can I do to help reignite your interest in this game? What sort of comment do you find interest in interacting with?
I'm going to extend this to everyone, not just Norwegian. Everyone should tell me what sort of content they are most interested in engaging with in a mafia game. I'll do what I can to provide angles that interest everyone. There's a severe lack of effort from the playerlist as a whole right now and it's giving me nothing to work with.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:42 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1243, ManateeDude wrote:my opinion on fen since my last post has been altered in that I dont townread him as strongly.
Talk to me about this. What in particular has caused your opinion to change?
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:44 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1242, SirCakez wrote:I bailed on Wake wagon because it seems like something else might actually happen
The alternate wagon to Wake has been you. I know you want Norwegian. I don't know if I'm voting going there at the moment. I will reread your posts on Norwegian in a few hours. In the meantime, who do you think is most likely to be scum outside of Norwegian?
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:47 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Umlaut, can I get a full reads list from you? I see you trying to consolidate wagons a lot, but I don't see you putting forth original ideas today.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:02 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

@Black Ranger, you haven't really been around much lately. The only chance I've had to interact with you since finishing my catchup is and . In you questioned Nahdia's scumread on you. They have since returned and interacted with me but did not respond to your post. Can you give detail on how you view Nahdia's scumread of you? Do you think it's town motivated or scum motivated?

@Nahdia, can you go more into detail on your Ranger scumread? Do you still scumread Manatee? You asked for the case on Fenraiser in and said you have them as town. Can I ask you the reverse, can you towncase Fenraiser for me?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”