Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1396, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Sry i’m dumb. You’re completely right.
You do know you were the 4th person in my 4 suspects pool, right? Now on this page a lone you committed TWO scumtells (that's MAFIA tells). The first is when you lowkey suggested we hunt for the SK. The second is this one. You agreeing on something that is totally false. Come one, Nor! With all your experience in the Normal queue you can't honestly tell me that you didn't know that SK was considered an ALIGNMENT and thus can't be given to a ROLE COP (who gets ROLES, but NOT alignments)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Thanks for the info. Do you plan to engage with my slot in good faith or are you just going to be toxic? My experience is off-site, I've already said that. It was a direct response to one of your points against me, not a bragging point. I'm not sure what's with your attitude.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1397, SirCakez wrote:He definitely could fake that catchup as scum.
Get over it already. That game was like 4-5 years ago.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Luciano: What is the definition of toxic/toxicity in your book, of you please? because I don't think I said/made one single toxic phrase/move on anyone. Unless merely FoSing you is considered toxic to you then I don't know what you're talking about.

And my remark was a direct counterpoint to your earlier response. I don't care how long you've been playing, but if you didn't know SK's role is Vanilla you're not as experienced as you may think you are.

So, now you need to decide whether I was correct to consider you a newbie. or if you were deliberately stating inaccurate info with the intention of misleading town.

The choice is yours (in Jigsaw's voice)

LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1403, Almost50 wrote:So, now you need to decide whether I was correct to consider you a newbie. or if you were deliberately stating inaccurate info with the intention of misleading town.
Does my lack of familiarity with the particularities of how certain roles work on a specific site dismiss my ability to analyze behavior in a mafia game?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Well, let's just say you're new to MS then. Same case applies though.

P.S. WELCOME to the site. I already said I was liking your play in general. Liking you though doesn't mean I replaced in to lose to you (or rather to gift you the win).

Also -as a side remark- the fact that I was not instantly shot upon my replace-in during the night points to a higher probability scum AND SK don't know me wellm which is why I am having a hatd time deciding if Nor is anti-town or not. The other 3 (including Manatee) wouldn't shoot me on the night I replaced in.

LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1350, Almost50 wrote:
Umlaut wrote: This doesn't make any sense, why would you move off your preferred lynch which is at L-1 to another wagon?
Because -at the time- if SC is lynched and flipped Town then LL wasn't on him. If Fen takes off (which is what happened) then it wasn't his preferred lynch, Either way "it wasn't his fault". See where I'm coming from?
LuckyLuciano wrote:Because while I' more confident in scum between {Nahdia, Cakez}, I feel more strongly about Fen being scum than either of those slots individually. So while I think it's better for the game to sort between Nahdia and Cakez, I'm just going to let the game play out how Titus wants it to and vote Fen.
Good explanation. I don't buy it though. Not from someone as relatively new as your join date suggests.

Note: This is not you usual "let's harass the newbie" kind of push. In fact, you've gained a fan in me already with your elaborate play (and especially so if you are SCUM). It's just how I'm reading the game.
So why is the type of argument I have made not likely to come from me if I'm town? I understand your mistaking me as being new to mafia as a whole as reason to believe that I couldn't come up with that sort of explanation, that it may have come from a scumbuddy. I feel that I have answered this in two ways,

(1) I informed you that I am more experienced than my join date indicates.
(2) I showed you that I have previously used this same line of reasoning as town.

I understand that you are taking (2) as an additional reason to be suspicious of me, in that you believe I am emulating my town game intentionally. I'll respond to that point at a later time, but for now can you tell me why your original argument made here still stands despite my responses?
In post 1350, Almost50 wrote:
LuckyLuciano wrote:@Bake, just go ahead and hammer and we can move on to the next day phase.
This is like
the
scummest post int he whole thread (and probably the scummiest I've seen in 2020 yet). WHY couldn't you wait for wake's replacement to arrive too? Mid had promised and additional 72 hours already, so what's the hurry?
I wanted Wake to be replaced before he could prodge again. I thought a replacement was better than him staying in the game, but I also wanted to wait on a replacement for the following day so that they wouldn't become a NK target by behaviorally clearing the slot. I already stalled a lynch on the slot for one day, I didn't want to derail it again in the following day. You have the privileged knowledge of knowing your alignment because you have access to your role pm. Do you think the town's best place to look today is your slot?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Regarding my argument: i have a saying (many of those who played me before know it) and that is "in order to catch scum; think like scum". I don't think >I< would work hard to build a wagon on someone and then jump off it citing such reasoning (i.e. while still keeping SC in my lynch pool). I'd only leave the SC wagon if I was convinced he was CLEAR.

As scum though, I might do just that. I mean, hop off the wagon when it looks like it may actually lead to a lynch.

For the second part, I suspect it is more incriminating than you had intended it to be. Please reread your own phrasing. You are saying you KNOW Wake was Town?? You certainly wanted to preserve the slot and protect it from being NK'd, so you are either saying you know my slot is Town or you are saying I'm your scum buddy!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Luciano: Let me tell you something.. in fact I did mention it in my analysis so here's a recap: As Town; I would have wanted to lynch wake. The only thing that would stop me from doing that is the fact we have 2 kills per night, so I would actually be hoping he would end up being killed to save us the trouble.

Now let me ask you this: WHY did you want wake to survive this long? Cuz I know he wasn't even reading the thread (proven by his weird post declaring he won't be claiming results .. in the middle of day ONE. The guy didn't even know what day it was)

LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Do you really want to talk about your slot? What if I told you that when the time comes I can explain myself such that if you are town, I must be town, and that I can confirm my thought process with references from each day phase? Would you be willing to table this topic for now to look elsewhere? We have all day to come back to this if you wish.
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

Almost50's high and mighty attitude is why I'm quitting mafia after this game
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

@Fwog, attitude aside, how do you feel about his content? He thinks you are scum. Is he wrong? Why?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1409, LuckyLuciano wrote:Do you really want to talk about your slot? What if I told you that when the time comes I can explain myself such that if you are town, I must be town, and that I can confirm my thought process with references from each day phase? Would you be willing to table this topic for now to look elsewhere? We have all day to come back to this if you wish.
Of course I'd be willing to table it for later. We have 3 anti-town players living and I have a 4-players lynchpool, so i must be wrong on at least one. Furthermore, I do not claim to be omnipotent so there's a relatively good chance I am wrong on one of my TRs too, so let's say I would actually expect to find two scums in my pool and give it a 50-50 on the 3rd one.

Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

A50 has been spewing town since the day started.
And BTW I watched this timer for way too damn long...
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

I lied, I'm still watching even though it restarted.
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

In post 1375, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Manatee you've been real frigging low profile lately.
What are your current reads?
A50 has been good in terms of content but im hesitant to throw away a townread
I'm willing to give Cakez the benefit of doubt for now but I still really don't like the slot.
Haven't looked over Easy Bake really but I liked Nahdia even tho im sure theres scum in Easy Bake/Cakez
Lucky and fwog are both pretty transparently towny less confident in Lucky tho..
still like norwees slot and I really dont understand why hes being shades so much
Titus is conftown

also are we sure the setup wasn't 11v2v1?? that would make the most logical sense but everyone seems to think it's 10v3v1
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

What do you mean by throw away a town read?

You think mafia has only 2 players with an SK, and one of their known power roles being a neopolitan?

You are willing to give Cakez the benefit of the doubt, and you liked Nahdia, but you are certain there is scum between the Nahdia slot and Cakez?

Why are you less confident in me now?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Titus »

I think Black Ranger checked Umlaut night 1. It makes his stretched, awkward tunnel make sense. It's also part of what people found scummy IMO.

I don't like LL or DEB's interaction at the EoD. We had time to wait for a claim and we should have.

I think the rolecop was designed to get a guilty on the serial killer and the gunsmith was designed to get a guilty on mafia.

It wouldn't surprise me if scum had a doctor as well. A nurse implies doctor exists in the setup and a doctor would get an innocent to the gunsmith. Of course, that could be tinfoiling and protecting the doctor. Who knows?

I think we should still look into A50 more. I'm not really convinced by his posting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1398, LuckyLuciano wrote:What do you think about his case against my slot?
I have to read it again
In post 1402, Almost50 wrote:
I have no idea what you're even referring to here
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1417, Titus wrote:I think Black Ranger checked Umlaut night 1. It makes his stretched, awkward tunnel make sense. It's also part of what people found scummy IMO.
Huh? I don't think JKs have guns. I mean, not according to the list a Normal GS would get "Has a gun" on.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1417, Titus wrote:I think the rolecop was designed to get a guilty on the serial killer and the gunsmith was designed to get a guilty on mafia.
*Sigh*

@Luciano: I retract my "newbie" description on you, and I do apologize on top of it.

Also @Titus: How is a Role Cop going to get a guilty on a Neapolitan??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1417, Titus wrote:I think we should still look into A50 more. I'm not really convinced by his posting.
When was the last time you were convinced by anything I say??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1418, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1402, Almost50 wrote:
I have no idea what you're even referring to here
I'm talking about the ONE GAME you saw me do that as Scum. I know it was the only one because I never did it again. It was my first game on the site and I didn't know what to do after having losy my partner on D1 and failed to pick the correct kill between RC & SS (Snarky).

In short, I'm talking about THIS game.

LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Doctor isn't scum-sided. If doc is mafia, how does Titus ever live past night 1?
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Also, if anyone thinks that this game is balanced around town being able to gain a doc by killing mafia, they are crazy.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”