NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1549, LuckyLuciano wrote:How do you know that I didn't just make that read up?
Is there any other plausible explanation? Unless ur about to claim PR i don’t see what else you’d defend Wake for.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1547, SirCakez wrote:w/e we both SR the slot lets lynch them sooner or later
How about later.
What’s your read on Fwog?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1549, LuckyLuciano wrote:More specifically, I was operating under the assumption that Wake was doc.
Could you please reread my catch up? I said that I do NOT believe there is a Doctor in this setup, because we did have a JK flip (it's unusual to have both JK & Doc on the same side). I also called the Nurse flip a "named Townie" that was meant to give the Scum Nea a false alarm of a PR (baiting Scum NK unto a powerless slot)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Yeah, I'll reread it in a bit. I'm not in the best headspace for diving deep into reevaluating the game right now. Not having a doc at all would explain a certain sequence of events that led me to believe Wake was doc by PoE.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1529, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1528, LuckyLuciano wrote:This seems to imply to me that you would have a role.
As do every player in this game i hope.
Not me. Your posts are making me laugh. Regardless of alignment, keep it up.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1553, LuckyLuciano wrote:Yeah, I'll reread it in a bit. I'm not in the best headspace for diving deep into reevaluating the game right now. Not having a doc at all would explain a certain sequence of events that led me to believe Wake was doc by PoE.
Why the heck are you doc searching? Why would you hammer without a claim?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1552, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1549, LuckyLuciano wrote:More specifically, I was operating under the assumption that Wake was doc.
Could you please reread my catch up? I said that I do NOT believe there is a Doctor in this setup, because we did have a JK flip (it's unusual to have both JK & Doc on the same side). I also called the Nurse flip a "named Townie" that was meant to give the Scum Nea a false alarm of a PR (baiting Scum NK unto a powerless slot)
I actually think the doctor could be a scum role designed to bypass the gunsmith. I'd include a compulsive disloyal doctor in a setup like this. That's probably moonlogic though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Titus »

I kinda don't want to lynch A50 or EE or LL or Cakez because they care about the game atm. I know town might be demoralized here due to the shitty lack of cross kills and moderation but I find it hard to go after my SRs nonetheless.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

In post 1533, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Who said we can't solve or accuse while meme-ing?
Preach
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

I burned myself at a fondue restaurant in Vermont once, I ran outside and put my hand in the snow.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1556, Titus wrote:I actually think the doctor could be a scum role designed to bypass the gunsmith. I'd include a compulsive disloyal doctor in a setup like this. That's probably moonlogic though.
It's not moonligic if taken at face value (Scum Doctor to bypass GS). But then we had a Nurse flip that said they'd be upgraded if a "Doctor died" (i.e. didn't specify alignment). THAT would be a really bad move from a balance PoV, because it spells "on addition to Scum losing their Doctor they ALSO are up against a Town Doctor". Even with a Disloyal Scum Doctor they'd know who the protected player is in advance, while a Town Doctor doesn't give them that advantage.

In short, when I look at balance I view as "compensating the side that lost a PR to keep them in the game" rather than "reward the side that already took the lead with more power". The Compulsive Disloyal Scum Doctor would have been very much an option IF Osuka's flip included "TOWN" Doctor rather than just "Doctor"

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1557, Titus wrote:I kinda don't want to lynch A50 or EE or LL or Cakez because they care about the game atm. I know town might be demoralized here due to the shitty lack of cross kills and moderation but I find it hard to go after my SRs nonetheless.
Would you reconsider fwogcarf for me, please? We can meet halfway and lynch there is you will.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, and I guess Manatee works too

LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1555, Titus wrote:
In post 1553, LuckyLuciano wrote:Yeah, I'll reread it in a bit. I'm not in the best headspace for diving deep into reevaluating the game right now. Not having a doc at all would explain a certain sequence of events that led me to believe Wake was doc by PoE.
Why the heck are you doc searching?
I wasn't doc searching. It seemed obvious when nobody CC'd Bob D1 that the doc was an absent player, i.e. Wake. I respect him as a player so I guess I gave him more credit than I should have when I interpreted that series of events + his intentional "minimalist playstyle", and his timely prodges to mean that he was a doc who intended to just doc you every night and avoid NK by not actively participating.
Why would you hammer without a claim?
I didn't. I was told Bake it was okay to because I was sick of the game state at the time. I had to stall a quick lynch to even be allowed to catch up with the game before the day ended, and once I caught up I had to put forth way too much effort to even get people to play the game. I was ready to be done with it. Plus, I figured I already knew the doc + town investigative role, so there seemed to be no harm in having a hammer come before the claim. I was wrong about Wake but I was right about Ranger, it really wasn't that bad of a line to take fmpov.
In post 1557, Titus wrote:I kinda don't want to lynch A50 or EE or LL or Cakez because they care about the game atm. I know town might be demoralized here due to the shitty lack of cross kills and moderation but I find it hard to go after my SRs nonetheless.
Not demoralized, just feeling worn out today. I'm sure I'll be in a better spot to re-evaluate the game tomorrow or the next day. Either way, we need to go after scumreads, regardless of activity levels. Mislynching throws away our chance of winning.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1562, Almost50 wrote:Oh, and I guess Manatee works too
I'd do Manatee. I did reconsider Fwog and he just screams obvtown with his posting imo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1563, LuckyLuciano wrote:I wasn't doc searching. It seemed obvious when nobody CC'd Bob D1 that the doc was an absent player, i.e. Wake.
I would not CC the doctor claim in that instance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 1543, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1513, fwogcarf wrote:Oh shit is Norweigan SK
Is it Fwog? He had me as TR the whole game before coming up with this post. Which seemed really opportunistic in it’s timing.

Please tell me WHY you made this post.
My gut lurched when you accused Luciano of being SK
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

VC 3.2
NorwegianboyEE
ManateeDude
Almost50
fwogcarf
Titus
LuckyLuciano
SirCakez
Dr Easy Bake

Not Voting
(8) NorwegianBoyEE, ManateeDude, Almost50, fwogcarf, Titus, LuckyLuciano, SirCakez, Dr Easy Bake

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to remove someone from the town.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-07-07 10:00:00)[/color]
Last edited by gobbledygook on Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: ManateeDude
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Don’t tell me i need to reconsider Manatee.

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

So be it.

VOTE: Manatee

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:29 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1551, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1547, SirCakez wrote:w/e we both SR the slot lets lynch them sooner or later
How about later.
What’s your read on Fwog?
i need to reread them
I called them town earlier but they've been kind of junk lately and some of my other SRs have flipped town so my TRs are wrong somewhere
Manatee is another person I need to revisit
DEB slot continues to look bad

a headsup I'm gonna have to replace out Saturday (I'm going on a trip somewhere with no internet). not game related.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Titus »

Cakey, how long will this trip last? Is it too long for a VLA?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

One month so yeah..
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Manatee
I would fight for you, but i’m not entirely sure you’re not SK.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”