NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 298, innocentvillager wrote:Norway I think you are being unreasonable if you can’t see how you/damus is quite plausible from town!me POV given how things have unfolded. Like assume this is the scumteam from the initial state and tell me why this doesn’t work, don’t go off into your alternative hypothesis or probability nonsense from an unknown state
You’ve been unreasonable since your first post in the game.
Fact of the matter is, there isn’t any big possibility me/Deimos is the team as opposed to your read on me being scum having been wrong since the beginning.
Sure if i am scum, (which i’m not) Deimos would be my lost likely teammate. But that’s not really what i’m arguing against?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’d probably be suspicious about this wagon if i was in your position here IV. Because i’d recognize when people joining my wagon are pushing in bad faith.
So yes, i disagree with your notion of me being likely scum from "your town!POV".
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:17 am

Post by innocentvillager »

I would’ve been a lot more suspicious if damus jumped on too but instead he hard defended you and has every read I would expect him to have in an effort to turn around the game given you two are scum

You should argue why given you aren’t town we should jump off the wagon, your defenses are meaningless if we have to assume you are town to understand, and if that’s true obviously the pushes are in “bad faith”
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:22 am

the way I see it is you got wagoned by town, you reacted very meh/lean scum, we affirmed our wagon on you, and your partner is trying his best to save this situation by doing whatever he can. Call it luck if you like but it is what it is. If you’re town Forget about town!you for a second and try to convince me this narrative is wrong, it just fits
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok, can you remind me why i’m scumread? I don’t know what exactly i’m being suspected for other than defending myself from this pointless wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Take a look at my towngames and find one where i don’t react "meh/scumlean" to being heavily suspected. This is how i always play.

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:31 am

Look at every +1 I have against you in my ISO. Meanwhile I see little to no towntelling. But I don’t want you to get distracted rebutting those before you respond to my narrative thing, I guess I just want to know why this has to be a scum-led wagon rather than a townread one FMPOV not knowing your alignment.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:31 am

*town led one (wagon)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Jesus dude, i'm not going to respond point by point to whatever you wrote.
Just tell me the gist of why you scumread me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 307, innocentvillager wrote:I guess I just want to know why this has to be a scum-led wagon rather than a townread one FMPOV not knowing your alignment.
I'm not saying it's entirely scum-lead? There are only 2 scum after all. My point is that you and Word321 are both town and wrong on me. While BM and Nash are the scum. BM opportunistically jumped on the wagon while Nash has been awkward.

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:37 am

In post 309, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Jesus dude, i'm not going to respond point by point to whatever you wrote.
Just tell me the gist of why you scumread me.
I never said you should nor do I care, you’re obviously todays elim, I just want to know what to do in case you flip green
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:38 am

In post 310, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 307, innocentvillager wrote:I guess I just want to know why this has to be a scum-led wagon rather than a townread one FMPOV not knowing your alignment.
I'm not saying it's entirely scum-lead? There are only 2 scum after all. My point is that you and Word321 are both town and wrong on me. While BM and Nash are the scum. BM opportunistically jumped on the wagon while Nash has been awkward.
This doesn’t help me, yeah I’m think I’m just going to park my vote on you, you’ve done nothing to suggest this narrative isn’t true
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What was i supposed to do to: "prove the narrative wrong"? Serious question. Can you just assume i’m flipping green here and tell me what i’ve done wrong?

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I don't have much to say. It's obviously Norweg-Deimos right? I feel bad for Deimos. It was every bit a scummy open from him - this is definitely nothing like my experience of Deimos-town.

Let me know if anything else has happened, otherwise my vote ain't moving and I'm ready to end the game.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because i’m curious if it’s me or everyone else that’s been acting stupid today. Nash is being townread for no reason and Deimos is scumread because ???
I literally do not understand this game or how it ended up this way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Everytime i join a micro i regret my decision forever. This game has been infuriating.

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 315, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because i’m curious if it’s me or everyone else that’s been acting stupid today. Nash is being townread for no reason and Deimos is scumread because ???
I literally do not understand this game or how it ended up this way.
I've played with Deimos and Nash before and have a good read on them. Don't be sad about it, just eat the loss.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It isn’t a loss you donkey.

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i hope that's not a reference to my large penis...
Show

Nightkilled - 10

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:15 am

NorwegianboyEE wrote:Everytime i join a micro i regret my decision forever. This game has been infuriating.
I imagine it’s infuriating as either alignment to get quickwagoned lol
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:16 am

In post 318, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It isn’t a loss you donkey.
what’s the probability in your mind that BM is green? Then, say BM flipped green who would be the scumteam?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 321, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 318, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It isn’t a loss you donkey.
what’s the probability in your mind that BM is green? Then, say BM flipped green who would be the scumteam?
Well, if i'm lynched and then BM is flipped green tommorow the game would be lost anyway. But let's say he flips green today.

I don't really scumread IV at all so don't think any team including them is likely.
The plausible teams if me/BM are both confirmed green would be Deimos with either one of Word or Nash.
Deimos/Word
Deimos/Nash

Word wouldn't be likely to be allied with anyone other than Deimos because Word said they would sheep Deimos tommorow assuming i flip green. That doesn't sound like something scum would say unless Deimos was exactly his scum partner.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nash voted Deimos to E-2 though i just remembered. So unless that was distancing i'm guessing it would only really be Word/Deimos?

- Bunno
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Dannflor »