She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

@Keiji i did the big partner/solvey thing cause at the time i was worried about getting NKed and i wanted to do a big guess

Norwe/Umlaut/Bell. Well I got one right. i totally forgot Bell and Nor shot at each other when i wrote that though.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Keiji is pretty much using the right way to read me though. makes me feel good abt her
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1549, Keiji and Sara wrote:
In post 1450, Datisi wrote:@keiji

i think we're either very right (pork is scum, we're on the right track, game is in easy mode etc etc) or very wrong (pork is town, extremely fucky shit has been going on yesterday, why didn't pork get lynched?) and killing him resolves that and tells us where we need to be looking imo

also he's kinda low info liability slot and i'm not saying policy lynch but also policy lynch
maybe i'm dumb, but i don't see there being much evidence for pork!scum other than he isn't playing? i thought that was why everyone chose norwee over him as well - pork didn't care/wasn't participating, while norwee had that bad readlist and was fluffing

although i wouldn't protest to a pork shoot, i guess

~keiji

p-edit: KEIJI WAS READING
keiji

do you remember in chain of command, how i said QQ is town on day 1? even though QQ was completely unreadable and refusing to participate and cooperate with us? because the wagon on him, the way the game was warping around him, just reeked of scum trying to grab that ez mislynch?

i feel the exact opposite here. even when pushed at porkens, nobody but the towny slots budge.

why doesn't the game want pork dead? why aren't the vultures circling him?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Datisis take on Pork is fair. I was definitely feeling that at some point yesterday. But perhaps some players wanted to go with the more flashy less LHF option at the time or something. Stupid me did that with Nor

But there is nothing lost shooting Pork and we only have things to learn from it
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Tipsy »

am down for porkens shots though i want to hold my shot for after he's flipped, personally.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Menalque »

Datisi I’m probably misremembering here but didn’t QQ like slip Captain really hard or something?
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Datisi »

kinda sorta. he kept roleplaying as an officer, saying shit like "respect the uniform" and "i have to ask you for your rank" or whatever (he was a lieutenant)

granted scum did have the secondary win condition and based on their roles they also knew they should get id of any officers asap

but i'm not sure how that invalidates my point here? for scum, QQ was a better elimination than other town due to high probability of being an officer, and town!porks is surely a better elimination than scum!norwee, no?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Menalque »

No, i don’t think it does, I just meant that maybe it’s a reason to be slightly cautious of your read on porkens in a relational sense to that specifically because your thought he was likely an officer it may have helped you TR him despite his behaviour
And if you hadn’t had that you may have incorrectly scumresd him for behaviour similar to porkens?

Idk I’m pretty tired so maybe I’m talking shit, it was like a passing thought when I saw you mention CoC and QQ

i still think porkens is likely to be scum and want him flipped
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Datisi »

i don't know

i can maybe go back and reread a bit of CoC to refresh my memory and help me make an informed decision here

or i can fall back to my second bullet point of policy vig

guess which one i'll do
~M
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Isis »

Pandora is ready for shooty phase
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
TripleHaven
TripleHaven
Goon
TripleHaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by TripleHaven »

In post 1560, Isis wrote:Pandora is ready for shooty phase
cute :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Datisi/Mena's conversation end of day 1 felt pretty real, don't know if thats explicitly town indicative but it helps since i already townread them
In post 1419, Umlaut wrote:
In post 1327, Menalque wrote:(4) why would I need to push you as an easy push? Unless you want to argue that I’m scumpartners with either of porkens/norwee and I’m trying to keep the heat off them
So I'mma shoot Menalque in 12 hours, anyone else want to join me?
Pls dont

I guess thats just payback though
In post 1421, Menalque wrote:It’s like (porkens, Isis) or one in there and a bus
it literally is

Now it'd be even nuttier than it was before if Umlaut is scum, i'd prolly freak out if he really was a scum counterwagon to scum and we were still not off track there. But Pork is way better to clear off the board first
In post 1426, Tipsy wrote:looks about right to me. i'd look again at Morning Tweet and the hydra tho. i'm not sure isis defends her scumbuddy that hard.
wouldn't be shocked if both wagons at the end of the day yesterday were scum actually.
I pretty much agree with this ya. I still like the hydra but probably not at the top tier. And judging by the umlaut wagon I *sort of* think that I am probably the most suspicious member
In post 1428, maxwell wrote:Quick search of MT on norwee looks kind of bad for MT.
I have a tendency to have some scum in my PoE d1, maybe vote them once or twice, and then get COMPLETELY OFF TRACK end of day. Well it's happened at least one other time anyway and this really felt like it.

I survived the next day but I actually immediately did it again to another scum where I hard defended the other exile option and vaguely suggested the scum but didn't actually bother to place my vote on them. they were done with my shit after that
In post 1436, maxwell wrote:
In post 1432, Menalque wrote:
In post 1428, maxwell wrote:Quick search of MT on norwee looks kind of bad for MT.
Why?
Lot of "eh norwee is scummy but I prefer this other person" type of statements e.g.
Why do i do this!!!

I think as scum I would have probably townread Norwe for his "genuine reaction" to thinking he was hammered. Or pushed him over Pork the whole way thru as a bus. Either way i hope i wouldn't choose to fencesit, that typically doesnt end well for me

I did a whole analysis thing later in and changed to Norwe after that. I thought the part that looked worse for me was the Umlaut wagon personally but looking back I guess i didn't help the Norwe wagon until it had more momentum. Grumblegrumble
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1442, Menalque wrote:
In post 1181, Morning Tweet wrote:-cut-

And overall my best guess is probably Norwe/Umlaut/Bell actually. Weird cause I kind of like Bell

probably. But I'm sure it's totally wrong and half the scumteam are active posters that have snuck into the town bloc. That'll be fun to deal with!

VOTE: Norwe
@maxwell yeah only right after this she voted here and only came off it when I started arguing that umlaut was scum?
I blame u

jk (人・ω・)♡
In post 1446, Keiji and Sara wrote:TRUST in your friendly policeman ✿

current thoughts are morning/datisi still town; menalque/isis....probamaybe?? morning has been pinging me back and forth all game, but i want to believe effort/engagement/confidence still spills her town...
i'm not sure why "pork needs to go"
i think maxwell looks like a bus vote too, i agree with datisi
i also think umlaut is town

~keiji
I don't think it's max. And i do want Pork dead. Shit idk who the busser is though cause i dont think it's jjh/Tipsy/Keiji/max/Triple. Tbh I still want it be Umlaut lol. I can see why you'd think max, though, i think
In post 1456, jjh927 wrote:in the sense that MT is probably scum
Not againnn !!!
In post 1414, beeboy wrote:
Umlaut (4) -
Isis, Menalque, Morning Tweet, Datisi
In post 1460, Umlaut wrote: ugh you're right

but all the same I don't think
zero
scum were on the counterwagon to Norwegian.
Yeah, but who would it even-- oh
In post 1477, Menalque wrote:I think I might have been if I had just stuck on norwee and not diverted over

I always feel slightly like I’ve failed when I don’t eat the NK
I can confirm I feel like a failure as well, I had so many townreads and I was on track to maybe die if wagon stuff weren't a thing. But I am really excited to get to do another round of guns. So, it could be worse!
In post 1483, Isis wrote:Umlaut if you're convinced scum was on your wagon you should prolly shoot datisi
I would literally shoot everyone on that wagon over Datisi, including myself. I'm not feelin that at all
In post 1486, Datisi wrote:actually idk if pork/max works but haha preflip

pedit: D:
why do you hate me isis
it doesn't. (i think) I also thought max/Norwe didn't work yesterday to be honest. I'll review that sometime
In post 1491, Isis wrote:I don't hate you datisi
Umlaut wagon probably all town
Menalque and tweet are really really really towny
Oh I thought that was a Datisi scumread for some reason. Disregard my overdramatic response
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Isis »

At daystart I was thinking about the strategy of shooting myself, it can help the town skip a misexile granting them another shot at getting it write without another factional nightkill happening. Then people turned out to not be that mad about my Norwee stumping so it seems unneeded
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Isis »

Write right wright right right write
"Well, I..."
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

The umlaut wagon is quite awkward for me to look at when i'm the worst looking player on it. Assume it's all town for a moment though, does the possibility of Umlaut!scum open up? Or is it Umlaut townspewed even if the counterwagon was all town? Really dont know
In post 1511, Isis wrote:I don't think there's any particular reason jjh has to be town this game

I want him to be town and to solve this game for me and let me go nap though

I have an insufficient amount of answer to Datisi's question
Vaguely generally I think Umlaut Sara and Porkens maybe are scum
The whole thing where his only scumread was Norwe, as far as i can recall? I also like how he thought he was dead coming into today but that's going into WIFOM

those scumreads. i like that
In post 1514, TripleHaven wrote:Actually a bell kill makes sense from morning tweet, no? He was hard defending bell if I recall.
Am i the "he"? Or did you mean Bell was hard-defending me? From what I can remember we both townread each other most of D1 but I kind of was stumped by who the 3rd scum was so I made him my most likely incorrect townread pick.

But i totally forgot that Norwe/Bell didn't make sense on a team together so my guess was completely screwed
In post 1518, Datisi wrote:i think if porks flips town i'm willing to entertain the idea of MT!scum
As you probably should

But also,
gulp[/i
In post 1519, Menalque wrote:Idk if kanna might make that shot but I feel like she’d speak to ali before doing it and I think e’d say no and tell her to shoot jjh

Only scenario I think keiji makes that shot is if ali really just is not playing at all, but I think that’s more likely to happen if eir town
Tbh not a bad point cause if I were scum I wouldn't be aware of jjh's background (I bet it's the same for Kanna, maybe) and I'd only have his D1 to work off of meta-wise, and he wasnt a super active player D1. But also the Norwe thing, that was sort of hard to miss.

But maybe scum was thinking too little. Bell had the option of picking Umlaut or Norwe on pretty equal grounds at like a crossroad point between the wagons. It does spew him as town alright enough. But it was late-day.

I could see jjh getting kind of forgotten, cause from what i can recall, his points on Norwe were a lot earlier in the day

It's almost like scum wasn't reading the thread too closely

Or at all

Hm
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 1562, Morning Tweet wrote:Why do i do this!!!

I think as scum I would have probably townread Norwe for his "genuine reaction" to thinking he was hammered. Or pushed him over Pork the whole way thru as a bus. Either way i hope i wouldn't choose to fencesit, that typically doesnt end well for me

I did a whole analysis thing later in 1181 and changed to Norwe after that. I thought the part that looked worse for me was the Umlaut wagon personally but looking back I guess i didn't help the Norwe wagon until it had more momentum. Grumblegrumble
I don't know. Sometimes it's hard to know which way the wind is blowing. But that was a quickie take and I'm not sure analysis holds up (and even then, correct-looking analysis can be wrong). Actually reading your posts in full you do not look scummy. And while you had bell as town the theory you kill him for that is goofy. Looking over the list of people I'm just kind of forced to go "who's scum??" and it is hard to find good answers. I might wake up and take a hero shot.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1567, maxwell wrote:
In post 1562, Morning Tweet wrote:Why do i do this!!!

I did a whole analysis thing later in 1181 and changed to Norwe after that. I thought the part that looked worse for me was the Umlaut wagon personally but looking back I guess i didn't help the Norwe wagon until it had more momentum. Grumblegrumble
I don't know. Sometimes it's hard to know which way the wind is blowing. But that was a quickie take and I'm not sure analysis holds up (and even then, correct-looking analysis can be wrong). Actually reading your posts in full you do not look scummy. And while you had bell as town the theory you kill him for that is goofy. Looking over the list of people I'm just kind of forced to go "who's scum??" and it is hard to find good answers. I might wake up and take a hero shot.
I perfectly understand why I'm being scrutinized cause I like everyone else on the Umlaut wagon more than I like how I look on it. Something like that. Nyah
Keiji and Sara
Keiji and Sara
Goon
Keiji and Sara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Keiji and Sara »

Alisara said the Alisae machine broke and will go brr D3, so I’m a little :c I suppose you’re stuck with me

~keiji
Keiji and Sara
Keiji and Sara
Goon
Keiji and Sara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Keiji and Sara »

In post 1553, Datisi wrote:keiji

do you remember in chain of command, how i said QQ is town on day 1? even though QQ was completely unreadable and refusing to participate and cooperate with us? because the wagon on him, the way the game was warping around him, just reeked of scum trying to grab that ez mislynch?

i feel the exact opposite here. even when pushed at porkens, nobody but the towny slots budge.

why doesn't the game want pork dead? why aren't the vultures circling him?
I don’t...really agree with this logic since I can see reasons why scum wouldn’t go for town!pork. One being he was LHF and like I said, there wasn’t as much reason to scumread him other than he wasn’t playing the game so it would look ugly

I just don’t understand why pork is so piviotal here and I don’t know where your read of if pork is scum etc etc and if pork is town etc etc comes from (눈‸눈)?

And well now, everyone wants pork dead so idk what that says

~keiji
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm a little uncomfortable by how well and how much tweet scimcased herself in 1566
"Well, I..."
Keiji and Sara
Keiji and Sara
Goon
Keiji and Sara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Keiji and Sara »

In post 1557, Datisi wrote:but i'm not sure how that invalidates my point here? for scum, QQ was a better elimination than other town due to high probability of being an officer, and town!porks is surely a better elimination than scum!norwee, no?
This is truee, but at the same time if pork and norwee are both scum, you’d be assuming the other scum chose pork>norwee and tbh, I would choose norwee there

~keiji
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Tipsy »

pork is pivotal bc if he's town then there's probscum in some of Datisi's Towncore.
Isis wrote:I'm a little uncomfortable by how well and how much tweet scimcased herself in 1566
same.
Keiji and Sara
Keiji and Sara
Goon
Keiji and Sara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by Keiji and Sara »

In post 1573, Tipsy wrote:pork is pivotal bc if he's town then there's probscum in some of Datisi's Towncore.
Am I tipsy?? I don’t understand and I don’t feel like asking further because I feel dumb

~keiji

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”