Free Love

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Klick »

Right, gonna sleep now
VOTE: Auro
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 53, The Bulge wrote:why are quickhammers even being brought up in this setup?
I liked this post. I think it reads as genuine town criticism.

I also liked his interaction with unwnd where they're discussing the importance of sorting their partner- if Bulge was scum here he could easily drag me into the rabbit hole you did in 2146 where I keep fighting to make him townread him even though he actually knows my alignment if that makes sense. That or make me meme and get lost in the meme and focus predominately on shitposting

I feel like in a time when most people were doing little to nothing in the thread he was genuinely trying to create content and progress the game. I think its super easy for scum to go in with the mindset to hide in the PT and Bulge is doing the opposite. Yeah we have been using our PT but I think he's been incredibly transparent.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by notscience »

I can see where it would make sense but I think realistically his self-reflection wifom is how I view him playing if he was scum if that makes sense

And anti-town thoughts are more likely to come from town in refernce to that post from Ari. It's not a matter of if its fakeable its a matter of likelihood too
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

El-1,eh?

I've said my piece and stated my reads as clearly as I thought was needed in a game at 10 pages.

If I eat the Elimination, so be it.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 184, Bellaphant wrote:What about them tho? You really aren't giving what we need
Forgot to do this. Reasons are added to the spoiler.
In post 183, Aristophanes wrote:
Spoiler: A selection of post snippets in answer to Bella's question.
In post 61, unwnd wrote:I can't imagine my selfishness is not commonplace, looking at the current pace of the game
This sounds like coming up with reasons to excuse their play and paint themselves with a townbrush.
In post 99, unwnd wrote:That being said, I refer to what I said before

what does it say about the state of the game if it still remains at this pace? We've barely begun to leave RVS and the game has been officially open for about 1 and a half days. Granted there is only 9 people but from I see only about 4 have had anything worthwhile to say
Boohoo we're barely out of RVS and I can't count how many pairs of people are in this game but 9 people are totally able to be split into pairs right? Oops I'd know that if I were scum so I must be town"
In post 145, unwnd wrote:What was I waiting for? I can't tell you anymore. That thought is long gone by now. That chance was missed because I was hoping that the thread would suddenly gain traction.
Copout. Tell us what you thought or don't. But using low thread activity as a reason for your reads be relevant is utter BS!
In post 147, unwnd wrote:As a side note for my own interests: what do people think about bussing in this game? More or less likely? I feel like this setup also benefits from scum who don't necessarily have to interact with one another on a common basis. One of them just has to fool their partner and in turn get townies mislynched.
Gauging interest in bussing sounds like a way to find out how much towncred they can getif they do and whether it's worth it in the long run. dislike.
In post 160, unwnd wrote:OK Well I'm town as fuck and I accept your post as penance
I hard eyeroll this commentary and I see no instance where they are obvtown nor where the post mentioned by them is a penance for not realizing this. Say you're town enough and people will believe it. I refuse to let that slide.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by unwnd »

As it stands I remain unsure about the direction of this game. My vote just happened to be put on Auro for RVS and now we're here. Aristo, I looked into your issues with me and I think a lot of them would probably be resolved if you talked to me.

So VOTE: Unvote I'm here
Stop
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by The Bulge »

unwnd care to answer ?

I'll be home in an hour or two
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 212, The Bulge wrote:what is everyone's take on their partner's views of the ari/auro elimination?

notscience likes ari's posting and, from what I can tell from our pt, leans scum on auro.
Maria initially tipped me off to Auro and just placed her vote alongside mine. I don't see the potential in a bussing here from her because her presence is only established by circumstance.
Stop
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 230, unwnd wrote:As it stands I remain unsure about the direction of this game. My vote just happened to be put on Auro for RVS and now we're here. Aristo, I looked into your issues with me and I think a lot of them would probably be resolved if you talked to me.

Hello!
I am here to talk, though I cannot think of any direct questions at this juncture.
- Jingle
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by unwnd »

Spoiler:
I don't really trust Maria right now. It's been a few days and I've been mostly ruminating by myself and she just doesn't seem occupied. What I mean by this is that when we're talking it feels less about discussing reads and more about presentation. There were a few things that tipped me off in our convo earlier but I initially just wrote them off because I didn't wanna think about. I now want to think about it, and I think it would be time to maybe start talking more..seriously? About our partners. I've only gotten tidbits of information from everyone about small things. Maybe I can set an example or something. I don't know.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 233, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 230, unwnd wrote:As it stands I remain unsure about the direction of this game. My vote just happened to be put on Auro for RVS and now we're here. Aristo, I looked into your issues with me and I think a lot of them would probably be resolved if you talked to me.

Hello!
I am here to talk, though I cannot think of any direct questions at this juncture.
Hi. I think you have the wrong idea of me and reading into your complaints I again default to just hashing things out. About whatever. How do you feel about your impending wagon and the reasoning behind them? I understand your last statement about your own elimination was essentially 'so be it' but I think if you're town and Auro is town(?) then scum will just roll with it. I mean, yes we all agree but we all agree for mostly shallow reasons I think. I can be pretty shallow myself so I'd like to rectify this because unfortunately I like this game (as in, werewolf) and it's written all over my face.
Stop
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by notscience »

^ This is a very town post

Pedit- The one before that one

This one isnt bad either
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by notscience »

Spoiler: The Business on the Bulge
he's an aquarius

In-PT I liked how he's talked about Ari. His prodding for more from Ari here was in line with his comments in the PT and he had a thought in his prodding that rang super genuine and I while I didn't really agree I think its a town thought process we just come from different PoVs.

He easily could have written Ari off as scum but in another post he was saying he wants Ari to post to see if hes wrong somewhere which he would have been perfectly justified scumreading him. I feel like hes actually trying to solve the game
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 236, notscience wrote:^ This is a very town post

Pedit- The one before that one

This one isnt bad either
Hmm...I somewhat agree but also I like sitting in my own squalor so yaknow lol
In post 235, unwnd wrote:
In post 233, Aristophanes wrote:

Hello!
Hi. I think you have the wrong idea of me and reading into your complaints I again default to just hashing things out. About whatever. How do you feel about your impending wagon and the reasoning behind them? I understand your last statement about your own elimination was essentially 'so be it' but I think if you're town and Auro is town(?) then scum will just roll with it. I mean, yes we all agree but we all agree for mostly shallow reasons I think. I can be pretty shallow myself so I'd like to rectify this because unfortunately I like this game (as in, werewolf) and it's written all over my face.
I'm not thrilled with being the impending elimination but as I say, so be it. I have a scum lean on my linked slot and therefore I'm not really going to fight against it like I would if it were solely my slot that was going down.

I'll look back at the wagon and reasoning for the votes because that's a good suggestion.

Also, sadly I also enjoy the game of Mafia despite my constantly being on the "mafia is shit, don't play it" side of conversations. I hate that I like it so goddamned much!

Also also I think an honest discussion about our reads on our partners would go a very long way this game and I appreciate that suggestion. I hope that people follow suit and think D1 is a more reasonable time to start that than D2 considering the setup. But I suppose that's not up to you and I as we have begun to do our part in that respect.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Looking at references to Auro and thus the wagon.

unwnd: Actually an overall positive isolated Iso. RSV vote, a few posts that contained alright commentary, and an unvote to allow progression of the game.

Klick: Possible Auro scumbuddy honestly. I get dismissive vibes from a lot of their posts about my pairing and what feels like a fake-interest like they aren't actually trying to sort us at all. The voting could be bussing or pushing a wagon and hoping someone unvotes (like unwnd just did). Also calling Bulge my partner is !?!?

Bella: Meh, those are posts.

MariaR: I townread their interactions with this wagon quite heavily.
- Jingle
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 223, Klick wrote:but also not hugely helpful or relevant
I think my townread on Ari is quite solid. I also townread MariaR and unwnd, they're the other town pair I believe.

Explain your townread on Bella, Klick? I don't see it - I feel she's scummy?
Bee like Nancy
Bee like Nancy
Townie
Bee like Nancy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Bee like Nancy »

Bee like Nancy
Bee like Nancy
Townie
Bee like Nancy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Bee like Nancy »

Bee like Nancy
Bee like Nancy
Townie
Bee like Nancy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Bee like Nancy »

Spoiler:

Day 1, VC 8

With 8 alive it takes 5 to execute.

Auro (3) -
MariaR, Bellaphant, Klick
MariaR (1) -
Auro
unwnd (1) -
Aristophanes
Aristophanes (1) -
The Bulge
Klick (0) -

Bellaphant (0) -

The Bulge (0) -

notscience (0) -

Not Voting (4) -
notscience, unwnd

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-08-15 00:41:00)
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:51 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Can I request at least giving Auro and I 1 more evening to hash things out before a hammer?

Thx
- Jingle
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:18 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 188, MariaR wrote:Dang one pair of each is pretty obvious town in my eyes. What a shame! Maybe that means I should just get myself killed. Ha ha, kidding kidding.

I'm finding posts like these really hars to engage with because they are kind of missing the point of the game. Same with Ari's reluctance to elim his partner, partly because he does t want to be the elim - it makes it hard to work out who's not entering into the spirit of the gamw rather than who's scummy.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:19 am

Post by Bellaphant »

If anyone wants to talk to me, let me know.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Auro »

In post 245, Bellaphant wrote:Same with Ari's reluctance to elim his partner
One would, and should always have a mild reluctance at least towards a self-elim; eliminating another pair has double the chance of hitting scum than your individual partner.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:39 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 245, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 188, MariaR wrote:Dang one pair of each is pretty obvious town in my eyes. What a shame! Maybe that means I should just get myself killed. Ha ha, kidding kidding.

I'm finding posts like these really hars to engage with because they are kind of missing the point of the game. Same with Ari's reluctance to elim his partner, partly because he does t want to be the elim - it makes it hard to work out who's not entering into the spirit of the gamw rather than who's scummy.
If you want to engage with me by all means Bella just ask me questions directly. I don't bite
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:40 am

Post by notscience »

You just threaten to get the hammer...
Show
STRIKE HARD