brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:24 am

Post by brighteningskies »

In post 492, insomnia wrote:
In post 487, brighteningskies wrote:Oh oops missed your post before I posted mine. Why did you not just check yourself and prove yourself to be town?
Something about this line doesn't ring genuine to me at all.

I just woke up when I posted that and missed Glitch claiming clairvoyant but ok. Feels a bit like you're reaching.

In post 499, WeyounsLastClone wrote:My preferred check would be Fuzzy. At some points I feel he's trying to look helpful, but is actually confusing matters.
I don't fully trust Skies either, but would come up as corrupt regardless (Sinner or WW).
Agreed on Fuzzy as a check. Also yup I'd be a waste of a check lol

-----

I'm
reluctant
to vote off a potential clairvoyant because I've seen times where clairvoyant messes up and gets killed by town and then the game is lost.

But on the other hand I don't really trust Glitch and the fact that he didn't say who he checked the first night in his claim post is weird to me!

You think he'd come out with all the info. Surely if he checked anyone that isn't me, we would have the game won because that's two wolves (unless there is seducer). It's almost as if he had to stall for time to think of someone to have checked idk..

I won't vote yet until I've heard more from Glitch but this claim has some scum vibes.
Wenn Sie dies lesen, sind Sie zu nah
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 500, brighteningskies wrote:
In post 492, insomnia wrote:
In post 487, brighteningskies wrote:Oh oops missed your post before I posted mine. Why did you not just check yourself and prove yourself to be town?
Something about this line doesn't ring genuine to me at all.

I just woke up when I posted that and missed Glitch claiming clairvoyant but ok. Feels a bit like you're reaching.

In post 499, WeyounsLastClone wrote:My preferred check would be Fuzzy. At some points I feel he's trying to look helpful, but is actually confusing matters.
I don't fully trust Skies either, but would come up as corrupt regardless (Sinner or WW).
Agreed on Fuzzy as a check. Also yup I'd be a waste of a check lol

-----

I'm
reluctant
to vote off a potential clairvoyant because I've seen times where clairvoyant messes up and gets killed by town and then the game is lost.

But on the other hand I don't really trust Glitch and the fact that he didn't say who he checked the first night in his claim post is weird to me!

You think he'd come out with all the info. Surely if he checked anyone that isn't me, we would have the game won because that's two wolves (unless there is seducer). It's almost as if he had to stall for time to think of someone to have checked idk..

I won't vote yet until I've heard more from Glitch but this claim has some scum vibes.
this has me sold on town!brighteningskies
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Glitch »

I have never played a game of mafia quite like this y'all. This is such a different set up and I've gotten completely entangled in my own lie. I have spent all day trying every which way to get out of this but after replacing in, I completely forgot there was a N0 and in doing so have totally failed in creating my own defense.

I knew the only way to get out of my night check coming back as corrupt was to claim clairvoyant and that it was crazy risky. I could have continued trying but the N0 discussion has me 100% caught and it is better that I give no fake info on N0 so as not to incriminate my partner or make a townie look more townie with whatever fake info I would come up with.

Consider this my scum claim. I'll go down with honor. I know there is no way out of this anymore and I'll be confirmed scum when I die since you'll still get clairvoyant results. So it is better for me to scum claim now and no longer provide any reads or opinions because I don't want to benefit the town through y'alls speculation after my death of anything I say from here on.

GG >:)
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

well ok then
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i started reading that post and was like... this feels like a scumclaim. and then i finished that post and still had that feeling, even stronger.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:01 pm

Wow damn I mean respect to you for trying not to incriminate your wolfy pal I guess lol

So this has got me really curious as to who the first corrupt player checked is.. and it's possible that insomnia is town (unless big brain play by Glitch trying to get us to think insomnia is good but idk this seems genuine)

We should probably look over Glitch's posts to see who he supported previously
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

wow.. did not expect that ww would give up so easily

I would say checking me would be pointless..but atleast we will know if there is a bard. I am town. If you feel like checking go ahead.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:18 pm

In post 506, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:wow.. did not expect that ww would give up so easily

I would say checking me would be pointless..but atleast we will know if there is a bard. I am town. If you feel like checking go ahead.
Checking you isn't pointless, we don't know that you're town and not just a wolf in townies clothing. It'd also be nice to have someone confirmed to narrow down the pool at the very least
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 506, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:wow.. did not expect that ww would give up so easily
There is no way out about it. I literally spent all day contemplating how to weasel my way out of it but there is nothing I can conjure up to get out of my N0 blunder without straight up fueling a town victory. It is best for me to exit after that check nailed me and there was no other way out. Wish I could have done better.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:45 pm

@Bright
well it would be pointless if you were trying to hit wolf. however tomorrow I will be cleared and I can start forming alliances.

WLC
can you gives some example..... it just seem like you are just throwing random accusation out there.
brighteningskies
brighteningskies
Goon
brighteningskies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:58 pm

In post 509, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@Bright
well it would be pointless if you were trying to hit wolf. however tomorrow I will be cleared and I can start forming alliances.
Nah I mean even so
we
don't know if you're a wolf or not. That's like saying it's pointless to look for a needle in a haystack because the haystack says it's not there. The haystack can't be trusted because haystacks can't talk. You might be a wolf therefore we can't trust you saying you're not. This metaphor is getting out of hand I think I should sleep now lmao
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

Everyone messing up is making it hard for me to get on ballot.

BTW, liking the new pic Taylor.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

WLC
can you gives some example..... it just seem like you are just throwing random accusation out there.
Another player saying it’s pointless to be checked. Put your hand up or die Fuzzy.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 500, brighteningskies wrote:I just woke up when I posted that and missed Glitch claiming clairvoyant but ok. Feels a bit like you're reaching.
Wasn't talking about you missing the post.

Was talking about you trying to discern his claim by asking why he didn't just check himself, I have a hard time seeing that coming from a town.

Do you actually think a seer should've checked himself there, instead of looking for a scum?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by insomnia »

Well, I caught one for you guys.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by insomnia »

Assuming the clairvoyant didn't check Glitch and actually checked Italiano, you should come out and we won, I think?

There's a possibility of a third, I guess.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by insomnia »

So, fmpov me and A50 are pretty confirmed town off Glitch's scum flip here, I think the seer can take our opinions on who should be checked with ease and no paranoia.

I'll think about who other scum can be.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by insomnia »

well, time to flex on skies who was trying to push me off a wolf because it would've been "omgus"

lol

I think WLC looks potentially bad from Glitch's ISO.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

WLC
It's not really random. I already mentioned the post where you seemed certain there were two WW, in post #29 you suggest the Innkeeper (and bard) to claim. Post 29/32 was confusing to me, which I called out in post 69. And then the continued misunderstanding (or maybe trying to create confusion) around clairvoyant killed that you said we would not get results, where it's in the rules and I think it was addressed before.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 502, Glitch wrote:I completely forgot there was a N0 and in doing so have totally failed in creating my own defense.
You're telling me that the MOD PM that told you the result of your slot's check didn't remind you there was N0 for this setup?????

Or are you saying the mod did NOT care to send you the actions of your predecessor??

Also, I guess I myself forgot you were a replace in. This means Spicer SUBMITTED THE ACTION but failed to post in the game after that? Do you realize Spicer's last visit to MS was only 4 hours after the mod had announced he was sending out role PMs, and that his last post on the forum wad this one?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 502, Glitch wrote:I have never played a game of mafia quite like this y'all. This is such a different set up and I've gotten completely entangled in my own lie. I have spent all day trying every which way to get out of this but after replacing in, I completely forgot there was a N0 and in doing so have totally failed in creating my own defense.

I knew the only way to get out of my night check coming back as corrupt was to claim clairvoyant and that it was crazy risky. I could have continued trying but the N0 discussion has me 100% caught and it is better that I give no fake info on N0 so as not to incriminate my partner or make a townie look more townie with whatever fake info I would come up with.

Consider this my scum claim. I'll go down with honor. I know there is no way out of this anymore and I'll be confirmed scum when I die since you'll still get clairvoyant results. So it is better for me to scum claim now and no longer provide any reads or opinions because I don't want to benefit the town through y'alls speculation after my death of anything I say from here on.

GG >:)
OMG! I didn't even read the rest of the post when I posted before. :oops:

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:52 am

@WLC
Fair enough..... Though the statement in post 29 is clearly a typo snd was even pointed out to be so. The whole clairvoyant thing was me thinking he was talking in general and not about the day after. I am town so I dont care if I am checked or not

Insomania
Have you thought night 0 that the clairvoyan investigated Skies claimed sinner. I do NOT think the cop should claim yet.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

We're done here. We have your confession.

And with a full confession I see no reason for the hold up.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

By play alone I would say the last Wolf is WLC. If there are two then Pine might be it, but I have seen Pine play the way he is as Town.

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:13 am

Everyone except Glitch should vote on who the clairvoyant should check..lets Go.....Go..Go!!!!!!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”