Mini Normal 2169 : random facts, game over !

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 97, bob3141 wrote:
In post 92, Noraa wrote:
In post 89, Datisi wrote:
but ok, if you didn't know the difference, what did you mean in by calling my behaviour anti-town?
Dropping a vote without backing it up with reasons/evidence is definitely antitown behavior imo. It means ur not willing to even try to support it and convince others its right which makes me think u dont believe it urself. The only people that would be that sure who the scums are would be the scums themselves especially at this stage in the game

So what makes you think battlemage has to be scum due to him as you say. Making a vote based on little evidence.

Ok at this stage any votes bound are to be weak but what makes you think that it must be indication that he is scum. Rather than maybe for instance if you are town, simply another townie pushing a read.
I was talking about Datisi who has said absolutely nothing about me
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 99, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 85, Noraa wrote:
In post 82, bob3141 wrote:
In post 49, Noraa wrote:meh if I can't prove it with my nonexistent town games, u can't prove anything with them either :P

nah u deserve the scumpoints. u seem pretty scummy

What motivation do you think battlemage would have to make such a claim so soon after the game started. I just can't see how it could be alignment indicative.

Ok it might not be a great move and maybe slightly anti-town potential but scummy.
TSTBS and LAMIST is what I was trying to say he might be doing
Claiming town is LAMIST? I mean, strictly speaking yeah, but FFS. :facepalm:

Also, how can something be TSTBS AND LAMIST!? :lol: You're hedging your bets here aren't you? I can't be both too scummy to be scum, and too townie to be town. :D
LAMIST by TSTBS
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 98, Noraa wrote:
In post 96, Noraa wrote:BM is basically only focusing on me and ngl that strikes me as pretty scummy considering I'm prolly one of the newest players in general in this game and I definitely strike most people as LHF first impression. Tunneling this early into the game is just a huge scumtell imo.

VOTE: Battle Mage
His entire play so far has been fluff and tunneling Noraa. There has been zero other content
are you talking about yourself in the third person and quoting your own posts to make it seem like you have friends backing you up, and you can get momentum behind a BM wagon? :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 101, Noraa wrote:
In post 99, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 85, Noraa wrote:
In post 49, Noraa wrote:meh if I can't prove it with my nonexistent town games, u can't prove anything with them either :P

What motivation do you think battlemage would have to make such a claim so soon after the game started. I just can't see how it could be alignment indicative.

Ok it might not be a great move and maybe slightly anti-town potential but scummy.
TSTBS and LAMIST is what I was trying to say he might be doing
Claiming town is LAMIST? I mean, strictly speaking yeah, but FFS. :facepalm:

Also, how can something be TSTBS AND LAMIST!? :lol: You're hedging your bets here aren't you? I can't be both too scummy to be scum, and too townie to be town. :D
LAMIST by TSTBS
i'm confident that neither of us know what you're talking about.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 84, Noraa wrote:"when I tried to pressure datisi"
wtf he dropped a vote on me and I asked for an explanation and u get this out of that?
you were saying i'd be scummy if i don't explain my vote on you, no? is that not pressuring?
In post 92, Noraa wrote:
In post 89, Datisi wrote:
but ok, if you didn't know the difference, what did you mean in by calling my behaviour anti-town?
Dropping a vote without backing it up with reasons/evidence is definitely antitown behavior imo. It means ur not willing to even try to support it and convince others its right which makes me think u dont believe it urself. The only people that would be that sure who the scums are would be the scums themselves especially at this stage in the game
that description sounds scummy than anti-town, but anyway

this explanation confuses me because first you say "if i don't support my vote and try to convince other people, i don't believe in it", but then "the only people who are sure of their vote are the scum themselves" so like? do i believe in my vote or not?

also do you scumread me for it or not?

pedit: jesus fucking christ calm down
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Noraa »

Post # 102 is a bit provocative. Unfortunately I dont get mad that easily so you won't be able to get a huge reaction out of me and SR me for it. I talk about myself in third person from time to time correct. The other part is kinda rude however scumhunter Noraa isn't bad at her job so u best watch out. Rn a wagon on u sounds like the best wagon :D
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 102, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 98, Noraa wrote:
In post 96, Noraa wrote:BM is basically only focusing on me and ngl that strikes me as pretty scummy considering I'm prolly one of the newest players in general in this game and I definitely strike most people as LHF first impression. Tunneling this early into the game is just a huge scumtell imo.

His entire play so far has been fluff and tunneling Noraa. There has been zero other content
are you talking about yourself in the third person and quoting your own posts to make it seem like you have friends backing you up, and you can get momentum behind a BM wagon? :lol:

only ceaser is allowed to talk about themselves in the 3rd person. lol

Noraa if you keep as BM says talking about yourself in the 3rd person. You will have to do it all game as punishment.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Noraa »

@Datisi

not sure. You dont seem to really explain anything so its possible that this is the way u play early in games. I have a null read on you rn if that answers the question
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 106, bob3141 wrote:
In post 98, Noraa wrote:

Noraa if you keep as BM says talking about yourself in the 3rd person. You will have to do it all game as punishment.
I refuse. I do it when I feel like it so suck it up and deal with it :3
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Ah it's a great move dude, trust me.
In post 83, bob3141 wrote:
In post 79, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 77, bob3141 wrote:
In post 46, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 38, Noraa wrote:
In post 37, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 22, Menalque wrote:BM scum?
Nope, not me dude. I am the most vanilla of vanilla townie towns you ever did see.
I hate it when people claim a role in rvs. It gives people a townie first impression and I hate it. +100 scumpoints for u
I'm baffled. You think claiming vanilla town on Page 1 is gonna get me towncred? :lol: gimme a break man...

Take your scumpoints and stick em somewhere sensible.

No kit kat for you :-P

Vannila townies only get vannilla ice cream
I don't always get the chance to say this Bob, as I always die Night 1, but I love you, and respect you. You are probably the most under-rated town player on this whole website.

whats with everyone of late trying to jinx me. :-P

Shame last game you died before i even got into the game. I was like oh day one has started. The next day how is it already night 1.
haha yeah and if you saw the dead thread, i correctly identified both remaining scum! so my scumhunting is at peak performance currently. What do you think of Noraa?
In post 84, Noraa wrote:"when I tried to pressure datisi"
wtf he dropped a vote on me and I asked for an explanation and u get this out of that?
To recap what happened:

Datisi votes you with no reason given.
You say dats scummy.
He says is it really scummy, you wanna fight.
You say, ah maybe its not so scummy, lets call a truce at anti-town.

You folded faster than a pad hand in vegas.

In post 84, Noraa wrote: stop discrediting everything I say by mentioning my inexperience. that's very scummy +200 scumpoints
It isn't scummy. I'm not convinced you believe it's scummy. I'm not sure you even know what scummy is, based on your debate with Datisi. :(
In post 84, Noraa wrote: "testing u"
it sounds more like u trying to set me up as limbait and are backpedalling right about now
backpedalling? It's called being fair and objective - it's quite key to effective scumhunting. It's good to have the artifice of being tunnel-visioned while actually maintaining some perspective and objectivity to allow me to judge your alignment.

You will learn a lot from watching me in this game I think. :]
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 108, Noraa wrote:
In post 106, bob3141 wrote:
In post 98, Noraa wrote:

I refuse. I do it when I feel like it so suck it up and deal with it :3
I'm struggling with the idea you are stand-offish and obstinate in the face of things that don't matter to your win condition as town, but when you think someone is scum, you immediately give up as soon as they fight back.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 107, Noraa wrote:@Datisi

not sure. You dont seem to really explain anything so its possible that this is the way u play early in games. I have a null read on you rn if that answers the question
backtrack complete?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 105, Noraa wrote:Post # 102 is a bit provocative. Unfortunately I dont get mad that easily so you won't be able to get a huge reaction out of me and SR me for it. I talk about myself in third person from time to time correct. The other part is kinda rude however scumhunter Noraa isn't bad at her job so u best watch out. Rn a wagon on u sounds like the best wagon :D
Scumhunter Noraa isn't giving a good account of herself here, although I suspect she is slightly hampered by knowing who is scum and not wanting to draw attention to them.

102 wasn't rude at all. It seemed like you were pretending you had some backing to try and encourage other people to vote for me. Which would be very devious and scummy wouldnt it?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 93, Battle Mage wrote:It was a mini theme!! Coney Island is the place to go.

I'm sure that would easily be the case if you were t/t. However:

A. I don't know if you are t/t or not, and presumably neither do you.
B. If this is your past experience, I'd have thought you might avoid doing something which you know looks scummy and gets you shaded? Because if scum are shading you for looking scummy, town often will too.

Keep your eye on me though, and watch me at work. You never know what you might pick up! :wink:
oops

A. true, though i have a teeny tiny hunch we might be.
B. counterpoint: shitposting with friends is fun :P
In post 98, Noraa wrote:

the game is on like page 5 though. would you expect any actual content from him by now?
In post 107, Noraa wrote:@Datisi

ok but like you said if i'm not explaning my vote i'm anti-town (and then gave a pretty scummy description in )
but i still haven't explained my early vote on you, and i'm null?

also didn't you call meta trash earlier?

pedit: +town mindmeld on BM? more likely than you think
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Menalque »

VOTE: noraa
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 98, Noraa wrote:

I'll actually comment on this, because it's riddled with flaws. I have commented on other things - I talked about Datisi and Menalque's early engagement, and I talked about Datisi's vote on you. Not much else has happened, so I've basically talked about everything I possibly could have. Some fluff, but nothing selective.

Playing the newbie card to get yourself out of the spotlight above, is a scumtell in my book. I'm not going to give you a free-pass because you're new. You being new and vulnerable is a very good reason for targetting you in the first place - you are more likely to give interesting AI reactions in response to pressure.

Saying tunnelling is a scumtell when you have been tunnelling me as much as you think I've tunnelled you, is....meh.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Menalque »

I feel moderately happy calling datisi town at this point
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Menalque »

I think a scum in (BM, noraa) seems likely above rand
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I'm definitely town, so I like those odds!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:16 am

Post by bob3141 »

Battlemage im just not getting noraa stances. Both you and datisi are voting for her yet she is finding you scummy and datisi only null. I would have thought that if she would find you both scummy.

At first I thought her accusations of backerless votes were pointed at you. As that were most of her pushs have been directed. Over a simple vt claim only a few hours into the game. But i dont get why she would find datisi initially scum but then null.

-------

Noraa did you find battlemages vote on you scummy or is your read on him still based allot on battlemages initial vt claim. And why do you think datisi is only null for following the vote of a person you think is scummy.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 40, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 23, Menalque wrote:Okay full disclosure I’m in a PT with icon and he’s acting kinda shady — for instance he/gypx have visited the PT 3 times since I last posted there and there was a thing early where I saw the view count go up without any post, and it was right after Icon and I were talking so I think he was still around and it was prob him looking not gypx

I also think his response to my memeing was kinda scummy for him
If this is actually legit, I'm happy to elim you for it.
Oh, also, yes this is very much legit and if you wanna come at me for it feel free but it’s not gonna go like you’re imagining
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 116, Menalque wrote:I feel moderately happy calling datisi town at this point
only moderately? :(
~M
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Menalque »

Okay that’s my masculine posturing quote filled for the the day, I’ll be resuming chill-service from this point on
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

that's helpful, thanks Bob! she doesn't really think datisi is null, she's just too scared of him to continue pressing. Doesn't want a fight on two-fronts, which seems like sensible play for Noraa-scum, but nonsensical play for Noraa-town.

On a lighter note, Taylor Swift hasn't posted in the first 5 pages!?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 121, Datisi wrote:
In post 116, Menalque wrote:I feel moderately happy calling datisi town at this point
only moderately? :(
I’m a little bit drunk otherwise maybe it would be strongly

You know the dragon dats

Do you agree that it’s +scum that he’s ignoring me in our PT despite reading it even under the threat of me outing the neighbourhood and pushing his flip

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”