NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

VOTE: Rannygazoo

I policy elim anyone who suggests policy elims. It's just bad play.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 390, Herta wrote:
In post 377, wiyvern wrote:I'll prolly be giving a full reads list later today when I find some time after my classes
Just a few would do. I'll start one for you:

Town

Primate: has a developed analysis in his posts -- , , , -- he's the only one thinking about multi-scum factions
Titus: wagonomics approach, villagery mindset -- she is a never yeet -- , , , all come from town
NPOM: Claim and only because of his claim

null: everyone else

null Scum: Ranny -- his push on echovision is bad

scum: ShellyC -- see post -- she's out for blood and it's gone beyond tunneling -- she's fond of saying the things that she does is "strictly NAI", see , ,
why does scum!ranny push me tho
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

I can’t speak for scum!ranny, but voting on inactives shows an unwillingness to do any actual scum hunting, while trying to keep up appearances. Doing it twice in a row is weird.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 400, NoPowerOverMe wrote:VOTE: Rannygazoo

I policy elim anyone who suggests policy elims. It's just bad play.
Go ahead and vote yourself now
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Good defense.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:48 am

Post by Herta »

In post 396, shellyc wrote:
In post 390, Herta wrote:Town

Primate: has a developed analysis in his posts -- 170, 175, 215, 334 -- he's the only one thinking about multi-scum factions
Titus: wagonomics approach, villagery mindset -- she is a never yeet -- 318, 319, 322, 387 all come from town

scum: ShellyC -- see post 349 -- she's out for blood and it's gone beyond tunneling -- she's fond of saying the things that she does is "strictly NAI", see 150, 287, 355
despite redcardinal pushing as hard as me on you you basically ignore redcardinal (?)
thinking about multiscum is not alignment indicative
titus loves VCA as doing it is NAI

NPOM read is the only fine one and its a consensus read as well
Red cardinal had reasons for changing their vote to me before the alleged scumclaim. I had to go back to find them, but I did in . That's why I asked the later question about why she changed her vote to me from Noraa and didn't follow up on her answer even though I didn't understand it. I figured it out. Her pushing on me doesn't bother me because it's not a scummy push.

I'll disregard your NAIs. Why don't you have Primate as Town and why do you disregard my pointing out he has logical analysis and focus on one part of my TR on him? Do you think he doesn't believe in what he's writing or are you just trying to misrepresent my position? Same with Titus, why focus on the voting comment and not talk about how the posts I cited come from town, she has a villagery mindset?

If you were town with a legit scum read, you wouldn't need to misrepresent my positions. You would be able to dissect them without resorting to that.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Herta »

In post 392, Titus wrote:Why does it feel like you're goving up Herta?
What gives you that impression/
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Herta »

In post 393, Noraa wrote:
If Herta flips red, this point is valid. If not, it's not.
Elaborate please for those of us who can't connect the dots. On my green flip you're going to scum read Titus? I don't know how you can attribute that to her comment.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Herta »

In post 398, Rannygazoo wrote:So uh

It kind of feels like the day is winding down. I was hoping Herta would convince us to move the wagon but it looks like he won’t.

I don’t know what to do except wait for the prods/replacements to catch up. I’m still willing to hammer herta if it comes to it but I’d like to hear from ico and assemble before that happens.
Over a week to go. No reason to shorten it.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:02 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 401, EchoVision wrote:
In post 377, wiyvern wrote:I'll prolly be giving a full reads list later today when I find some time after my classes

Town

Primate: has a developed analysis in his posts -- , , , -- he's the only one thinking about multi-scum factions
Titus: wagonomics approach, villagery mindset -- she is a never yeet -- , , , all come from town

scum: ShellyC -- see post -- she's out for blood and it's gone beyond tunneling -- she's fond of saying the things that she does is "strictly NAI", see , ,
@herta
what reason does scum!ranny have to push me as opposed to pushing someone like you who's on the chopping block
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Herta »

Town

Just like my supposed scumclaim. You haven't been scummy, yet he's saying you are. He gets the accusation out there, it sticks consciously or subconsiously. Even though there's no way you get yeeted because of it, it acts as a reference point for later in the game. Oh look echo was scummy for this and for this and for this. You've seen this movie.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Herta »

In post 409, EchoVision wrote:

Town

@herta
what reason does scum!ranny have to push me as opposed to pushing someone like you who's on the chopping block
He is pushing me. He's consistently saying I'm not doing anything to change his mind or anyone else's and that he wants to hammer me. How is that not a push?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:26 am

Post by SirCakez »

Assemble did not pick up their prod and will be replaced.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:38 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 405, Herta wrote:Why don't you have Primate as Town and why do you disregard my pointing out he has logical analysis and focus on one part of my TR on him? Do you think he doesn't believe in what he's writing or are you just trying to misrepresent my position? Same with Titus, why focus on the voting comment and not talk about how the posts I cited come from town, she has a villagery mindset?
because developed thoughts and villagery mindset are very vague.

i can easy claim that someone has a "villagery mindset"
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:50 am

Post by redcardinal »

It kind of feels like the day is winding down. I was hoping Herta would convince us to move the wagon but it looks like he won’t.

I don’t know what to do except wait for the prods/replacements to catch up. I’m still willing to hammer herta if it comes to it but I’d like to hear from ico and assemble before that happens.
In post 399, Rannygazoo wrote:I don’t have an opinion on shelly v. Noraa, but yikes. Look at shelly’s record and she might make a good policy elim.

I feel like I’ll know more after a flip, and night actions start flying. That will allow us at least to count the scum factions, maybe

There's plenty to do and read, this is an attempt to stuff the town and act as if nothing's happening today, extremely scum motivated. obviously sees shelly as lynch bait but doesn't want to bite the line normally, also I hate policy elims. Herta's posts above satisfy me with that slot for now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Titus »

Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:38 am

Post by EchoVision »

titus talk me through why ranny votes me and not hecta here when he's said that he sr's hecta and just wants to hammer
scum from a diff faction (if multi which i feel like it has to be) looking for hammer, and thus likely not association with the red flip?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 399, Rannygazoo wrote:I don’t have an opinion on shelly v. Noraa, but yikes. Look at shelly’s record and she might make a good policy elim.

I feel like I’ll know more after a flip, and night actions start flying. That will allow us at least to count the scum factions, maybe
while I want a shelly lim for meta reasons, I dont approve of policy lims. they r absolute bs but I think ur town if shelly is scum bc u wouldn't do ur scum partner dirty like that .... most likely.
In post 407, Herta wrote:
In post 393, Noraa wrote:
If Herta flips red, this point is valid. If not, it's not.
Elaborate please for those of us who can't connect the dots. On my green flip you're going to scum read Titus? I don't know how you can attribute that to her comment.
not sure what "goving up" is but I assumed it means like pocketing/buddying/siding with. If ur scum, then my defense on u is fishy. If ur town, then my defense isnt fishy. I felt like Titus was doing pre flip analysis and I didnt like it.
In post 414, redcardinal wrote:

There's plenty to do and read, this is an attempt to stuff the town and act as if nothing's happening today, extremely scum motivated. obviously sees shelly as lynch bait but doesn't want to bite the line normally, also I hate policy elims. Herta's posts above satisfy me with that slot for now.
this sliding onto the biggest wagon is not rubbing me the right way. It feels unnatural. And you over-explaining isn't helping.
In post 416, EchoVision wrote:titus talk me through why ranny votes me and not hecta here when he's said that he sr's hecta and just wants to hammer
scum from a diff faction (if multi which i feel like it has to be) looking for hammer, and thus likely not association with the red flip?
interesting post to look at if ranny ever flips red.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 416, EchoVision wrote:titus talk me through why ranny votes me and not hecta here when he's said that he sr's hecta and just wants to hammer
Can you rephrase this without pronouns?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:23 am

Post by redcardinal »

I was not aware that rannygazoo was the biggest wagon. I was under the impression that herta was. yknow, the wagon that I started. would you prefer that I explain less? get on titus for that.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 419, redcardinal wrote:I was not aware that rannygazoo was the biggest wagon. I was under the impression that herta was. yknow, the wagon that I started. would you prefer that I explain less? get on titus for that.
Wow. This os ultra aggressive and out of left field.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 419, redcardinal wrote:I was not aware that rannygazoo was the biggest wagon. I was under the impression that herta was. yknow, the wagon that I started. would you prefer that I explain less? get on titus for that.
nah ranny wasn't the biggest wagon. What I meant was that it was the one with the most potential at the time. but also why so defensive?
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:00 am

Post by EchoVision »

what do you think motivation behind ranny pushing hecta without voting is? hecta seems fine with hammering ranny though

in my eyes i see scum!ranny pushing scum!hecta, but scum!hecta is a different faction than scum!ranny
if it's multiball which i'm assuming it is from the wiki on great idea, i could very well be wrong though

scum!ranny gets townpoints for hammering scum and then we don't look at ranny anymore in his eyes
ranny, due to hammer, is thus not associated with hecta if hecta flips red
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:00 am

Post by EchoVision »

does that make sense or do i need to resort to an analogy bc i love analogies
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Titus »

I think it's far too early to establish S v S but not partners theories. It's possible but I don't like it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”