Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Noraa »

btw there were like 20 pedits. I did not read
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1091, Noraa wrote:
In post 1079, Exorcists wrote:Wait, no it doesn't. I think these are good reasons to suspect Taylor so I'm confused as to why Noraa doesn't want to join the wagon. And unless I'm mistaken, the Plus tunnel was based on meta too -- quite suspicious.
not exactly the same thing. Taylor is scummy due to meta but plus is not only scummy bc of meta. he also fails to provide reasons for his SRs and TRs. That has nothing to do with meta.
He’s given reasons in his readlist, I’m pretty sure. Why do you choose to ignore that? Also the point you seem focused on was addressed as well. He said he can’t elaborate because of site rules but felt your push doesn’t come from town, so like, bad faith. Most of your read was a meta read. I’m not convinced this wasn’t just scum-inconsistency.

—Alice
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

[quote="In post 1158, Isis"
Have there been some aha moments that are really, really close to something you did as town once?[/quote]

There were a couple moments like this. The antiness of being pretty close to deadline and the game being not very active is a big one that I experience a lot as town. Another one is trying to get people to engage over the BM, it very much felt like murder felt like he had something big and was hoping other people would see the same things he did. I believe there were other moments like this too, if you want I can try to find them. Notably, these are not things I would (or maybe even could) fake as scum, other people don't really read them as town and faking an emotion like that is pretty difficult imo. I feel that since I experienced similar things, if murder was scum and trying to fake these emotions they'd feel off to me since I'm so familiar with them and the timing or execution of them would clash with my experience. I hope that makes sense.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1172, Battle Mage wrote:the partner equity between noraa and taylor is big. you should have stuck with me.
I don’t really see that link, but then again, I’m not particularly looking for links. I can still go for Noraa. I’m not convinced that both of [egotisi, Noraa] aren’t scum right now though.

—Alice
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1165, Battle Mage wrote:that might even be a hammer...

if i die tonight, for the love of all that is holy, avenge me and elim Taylor tomorrow.

this is kinda unreasonable AtE considering 1)even if Taylor was scum, ur likely not gonna die just for a shit ton of wifomy reasons and 2)that wasn't the hammer
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1172, Battle Mage wrote:the partner equity between noraa and taylor is big.
this is basically the first time you called me scum. It happens to be while my wagon reached its peak and there was actually 0 progression. You were town reading me the last time I was mentioned I'm pretty sure. I got sus of other people for their progression but u actually had zero progression. inform me of where the partner equity is.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1176, Exorcists wrote:He’s given reasons in his readlist, I’m pretty sure.
no he didn't
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1179, Noraa wrote:
In post 1165, Battle Mage wrote:that might even be a hammer...

if i die tonight, for the love of all that is holy, avenge me and elim Taylor tomorrow.

this is kinda unreasonable AtE considering 1)even if Taylor was scum, ur likely not gonna die just for a shit ton of wifomy reasons and 2)that wasn't the hammer
not unreasonable, i want to flip scum and win.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1174, Noraa wrote:However having slightly emotionally driven reads =/= these reads are worthless.
I think that if you're town they're very emotionally driven and you should really take a second look at that.

My read on you is null leaning scum.

I don't feel like I have much to respond to in this case, lmk if you want me to respond to something.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1176, Exorcists wrote:Also the point you seem focused on was addressed as well. He said he can’t elaborate because of site rules but felt your push doesn’t come from town, so like, bad faith.
this is his only argument against me. but if I'm a top SR, shouldn't there be more than one reason?
but either way, I've decided to untunnel so don't ask me about that SR for now.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1183, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't feel like I have much to respond to in this case
more discrediting
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1180, Noraa wrote:
In post 1172, Battle Mage wrote:the partner equity between noraa and taylor is big.
this is basically the first time you called me scum. It happens to be while my wagon reached its peak and there was actually 0 progression. You were town reading me the last time I was mentioned I'm pretty sure. I got sus of other people for their progression but u actually had zero progression. inform me of where the partner equity is.
nah your wagon is definitely not at it's peak at the moment - egotisi is like at -1 and day is virtually over. and i dont know if its the first time i called you scum. it's not the first time i thought it was possible.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1181, Noraa wrote:
In post 1176, Exorcists wrote:He’s given reasons in his readlist, I’m pretty sure.
no he didn't
Spoiler:
In post 442, PlusJOYED wrote:haunted house gutreads / early reads

murdercat: weak-town. didnt like the rc vote, it came off as lamisty, but i've liked their other stuff. Like up until iso post 36 i was down on town!murdercat. I still am but slightly less, mainly when they started looking at wagonomics.

isis: town. Partial bias here cause menagerie, but I also think this is genuine town!isis I saw in menagerie. Her townreading exorcist also helps my confidence here.

exorcists: town. I think his posts show a town mindset. Like not a single one of his posts i have a problem with.

ego: town. I think his posts show a town mindset. Same reasons as exorcist. No posts I have a problem with.

bm: weak-town. dont like the desperate taylor push this early. Maybe its something he does as town idk. At least I don't think him vs taylor is SvS but I actually get TvT vibes there. Reason why is that their beef seems more based on past games and frustration rather than actual scumhunting but seems too genuine to be SvS this early. So he's less towny than taylor but nulltown because I think him vs Tayl0r is TvT.

side note, I can't believe BM doesn't have an avi and has been here since 2007.

noraa: sus. Can't elaborate much, but I think her push on me comes from a bad place due to meta reasons. Noraa also likes to push aggressively as scum on town.

rc: weak-sus. seems very flaily imo and i get an aura of anxiety from this narwhal and not a fan of the isis vote + entrance, though he could just be nervous town since I've only done 1 newbie game with him.

xoxelf: most sus for reasons i talked about earlier. I wanna pursue this for now.

dunnstral: neutral. He's thrown out a lot of reasons why someone could be scum and tried to shut down reads from my understanding upon iso look. Not a fan, but I don't strongly disagree with any of their points either, so I have to place him in neutral

Tswift: weak town read. I think the reaction to the bm push comes from frustrated town. Their play reminds me a bit of 2163.

jewels: weak town. Iso seems rather towny upon reread and mod response mildly implies they are town (think it was a mod slip).

cobra: very weak town. Liked his fast readlist, I believe that comes from a townie more likely. But with 8 posts and most of them NAI im still kinda unsure.

What are these?

—Alice
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:39 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Oh god there's a lot to catch up with, but I'd just like to say big oof to that catchup from xofelf

*tin foil*

coming to the thread now that ego is being pressured?
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Noraa »

Exorcists, I literally made like five huge posts addressing everything plus said basically. I don't see why asking me things that I've literally made a huge case on is the priority rn especially when I've decided to untunnel
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

VOTE: noraa

it seems like a choice between noraa and egotisi now, given time. I'm settling with Noraa because she was adamant about not voting Taylor, and she also revealed a no-bussing mentality. If Noraa was town, she should have ultimately voted Taylor here I think.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:43 am

Post by xofelf »

Nah Cat, coming to the thread cuz I actually have effort I can be active instead of passive on MS things rn. I post when I got the brain to articulate things.

If people wanna push on egotisi, that's their business. I have absolutely no read on the slot whatsoever. They're not contributing anything one way or another, but at least it's not actively bad. I know I haven't been doing all that much either, but I'm trying as best I can.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 646, Noraa wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 639, Noraa wrote:
In post 633, Dunnstral wrote:Don't use ongoing games as the basis for your read then hint vaguely at it in the game thread while never explaining anything, it NEVER goes well for you
ah he can't explain because its ongoing?
that's bullshit. ongoing = no reason at all.
ongoing also = easy way to make it seem like ur solving when ur fucking not.
In post 640, Noraa wrote:I am his strongest SR yet the only evidence he has is an ongoing game?
No. If I was the strongest SR that deserves the vote(which is on me in case anyone missed that), he will have more reason that just "ohh ongoing game whoopsie can't say why"
In post 641, Noraa wrote:I can understand using ongoing games to judge someone and not being able to elaborate but if ur vote is on someone, u cannot fucking brush it off and be like "nope got no reasons that I can tell u cuz the games ongoing"
In post 642, Noraa wrote:No. fucking no. if your only reason is one singular game in general(tiny tiny sample size), that reason is already absolute garbage.
In post 643, Noraa wrote:not to mention hiding behind a site rule to not elaborate on a read.
In post 644, Noraa wrote:If I am a top SR, u literally cannot not provide a single reason. There is no way a reason based 100% on meta and one singular game can be good. You will provide a reason for SRing me otherwise I will literally death tunnel you

plus you better give me a damn reason otherwise I am pushing you to hell and back for not being able to defend a single read and for throwing shade at me for no literal reason.
In post 789, Noraa wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 203, Noraa wrote:Sort me urself. Aint that hard.
In post 345, Noraa wrote:No everyone here is definitely right. Plus seems much more well composed this game. And I'm sure its not just me that's noticed this. I think this is either bc he is scum and knows the whole setup so he is pretty relaxed or its just that his game is getting better. Plus is normally somewhat like me .... basically a huge tsunami of confusion and LHF vibes. But this game I see huge improvement and while I want to say its most likely bc he is scum, I also think its very possible that its just his game getting better.
In post 385, Noraa wrote:
In post 357, PlusJOYED wrote:Also wallposts tend to lean red for me, it seemed rather edited and thought out defense.
this is bad. I think everyone knows why so I won't go into detail but its really random shade.
In post 400, Noraa wrote:
In post 399, PlusJOYED wrote:not a fan of the isis vote
that's bc isis joined you on the zofelf wagon
In post 403, Noraa wrote:
In post 401, PlusJOYED wrote:norwee we've played with scum noraa before
can you elab more on your noraa scumread
peddit: nah there are other reasons too. I feel like RC is flailing a bit rn
1)the games ongoing so don't u dare say anything about that
2)plus you have more experience with scum Noraa than norwee. why are you not trying to solve me? All I see is you agreeing with Taylor that I'm hard to solve and then asking Norwee to solve me. Can't you solve me urself? I don't think town!plus hesitates to solve me rn or talks about me this much while never directly solving. I could see town!plus completely avoiding me bc he is not confident he can solve me or actively trying hard to solve me. I cannot see town!plus actively engaging me but backing away from solving and finding millions of excuses when no one even asked. You seem to think you have to talk about me to keep me not suspicious of u but you want to just go with the flow and blend into the rest of town.

I will be putting pressure here.

VOTE: Plus

my progression.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:44 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1158, Isis wrote:MURDERCAT does lots of stuff I like but isn't town, in a way, and the way Battle Mage approaches skepticism for the slot might be another part of me feeling better about BM. But I don't, like, scumread MURDERCAT (how do I teach my computer to capitalize it the way my phone does?)
I think this is a normal reaction to the way I post :lol:

I actually feel the same way about infinity, I forget if I said it in this game but I often look for people who are seeing the same things I am.

I am very interested in how quickly the ego wagon is picking up steam
GTKAMURDERCAT

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1190, Battle Mage wrote:she was adamant about not voting Taylor, and she also revealed a no-bussing mentality.
this was literally stuff I, myself said.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

if i dont get some medical attention tonight, im gonna freak out
Show

Nightkilled - 10

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:46 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

is the most high effort post I've ever seen from Noraa and it makes me super nervous
GTKAMURDERCAT

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Isis »

1195 made me so fretful until I realized BM was talking about ingame mechanics >_<
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:48 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I don't think BM's posts about being saved tonight are fake to be honest
GTKAMURDERCAT

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1196, MURDERCAT wrote:1174 is the most high effort post I've ever seen from Noraa and it makes me super nervous
In what way?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Return to “Completed Open Games”