Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3156 (isolation #200) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2974, Cobra Kai wrote:I think I'm having my own Cakez moment for Noraa.
what does this mean
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3161 (isolation #201) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2976, midwaybear wrote:Why would Guillotina pretend to be a newbie while making obscure references to the fermi hydra?
I have a very good idea.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3166 (isolation #202) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2997, Cobra Kai wrote:I'm a blade who was softing driver yesterday (particularly via my *I am targetting between hot and catchup hydrae").

So, I was the "liar."

But, it's MWNN?
Why'd you take great pains to deny this until this point? Seems like you waited until Noraa called someone else out to then out your own lie and make her look bad. That doesn't seem like townie behavior to me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3168 (isolation #203) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3003, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:Cabd are you trying to go Guillotina today or Noraa?

I know it's been like an hour, not asking you to commit, just wondering whether I should read through the wall ASAP or whether it can wait a bit
This just feels sus to me for some reason
why'd y'all ask this?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3175 (isolation #204) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3167, unwnd wrote:- Noraa's posts are remarkably shallow.
FOR FUCKS SAKE, THIS IS A TOWN TELL FOR NORAA
SCUM NORAA IS EXTREMELY MINDFUL OF COMPOSITION AND TENDS TO WALL A FAIR AMOUNT ACTUALLY, SINCE SHE WORRIES A LOT ABOUT HOW SHE IS PERCEIVED
A LACK OF THAT WOULD PROBABLY RESULT IN HER SOUNDING SHALLOW SINCE HER THOUGHT PROCESS ISN'T AS FLESHED OUT AS SHE'D AIM FOR AS SCUM. THEREFORE SHALLOW SOUNDING NORAA IS TOWN NORAA
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3183 (isolation #205) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3174, Cobra Kai wrote:I didn’t deny anything. I pressed them to out it because I suspected they were lying.
but the way you outed your own lie felt a little grimy, like you were pulling a gotcha on Noraa
If you're gonna fire Lie Bullets you're going to have to Cross Swords with me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3189 (isolation #206) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3028, Firebringer wrote:lowkey cabd r u cheating?
If Noraa somehow flips scum, and Guillo also does, kill this probably.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3208 (isolation #207) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3046, Noraa wrote:
In post 2815, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:I think Noraa's reaction to Cabd was a lot more concerned with asserting that Cabd & co. weren't all that great over genuinely trying to sort Cakez/Cabd. Their defensiveness was kind of fine? But I'm concerned as to why they're so concerned with shooting down other players' ego over just sorting them/the people following them, the concern is to win the game not prove Cabd is a moron.
The moment I voiced an opinion that didn't fit with his, he immediately just jumped at me. Thats not exactly welcoming.
Yeah I was getting a feeling people were getting on me D1 not because they legit thought I was scum but because of, in essence, not wanting me around. remember my "dark thoughts" I mentioned before? THIS IS WHAT I MEANT!!! It feels like the entire game has developed a primitive mindset of just attacking the people they dislike and trying to oust them from the game unfairly. Essentially it seems like y'all don't want Noraa to be playing here. It felt the same way about y'alls approach to me approach to me until I realized it wasn't that prevalent against me. But it really does feel like there's some personal vendetta you guys are levelling against Noraa and it's pretty fucked up.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3219 (isolation #208) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It means nothing n in terms of reads
It's all about personal feelings, not game moves
scum or town could act that way, the issue is it's super alienating and disturbing to feel like you're being told to piss off by the people you joined a game with
Like jesus, didn't realize I was that much of a fucking problem to you, why didn't you say so before the game started so I could leave and not deal with this
(this is kinda just me speaking how I felt when I was having those feelings. I'm NOT speaking for Noraa here)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3263 (isolation #209) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3063, Noraa wrote:
In post 3043, midwaybear wrote:Really curious who this driver was...already have some suspicions
if my driver wants to claim, they can.
okay so at a certain point I realized based on the results Noraa got it was better to make this clear earlier rather than later, yes I was her driver, and I also received the same information she did from her action.
In addition there's some stuff I feel like talking about that she said in our link PT. She talked about trying to bait NK on her, and the way she's described her ability has a sort of variability I think is more likely to be town just not focusing on the same detail vs. scum failing to keep their story straight. I'd compared her in another game to Tywin Lannister in Mini Normal 1905, who had claimed rolecop but called himself cop a few times. I feel like that sort of inconsistency is more towny because it's semi-stable with the claim but it means they aren't so worried about consistency that they aren't filtering down every little thing that doesn't line up about what they are saying.
Another thing I'd like to discuss involves how I perceived her power she used as strong. After I saw what it actually did, I changed my mind about it. But I can definitely see how that could be the perception if thinking about it as a rolecop. But it essentially is a blade cop, which isn't nearly as powerful, except for drivers I guess, to clarify possible targets for linking. She'd said she'd get on looking at who would be told her investigative result exactly, but she never told me, and idk if clarifying it publicly is wise? I'll leave it to her. That also is why I figured I'd claim, so I wouldn't get leered at for concealing that I knew the same thing she did, which actually has a tangible effect for me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3267 (isolation #210) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I am 100% NOT OKAY with eliminating Noraa here. If you do so and she flips town I will make an effort to comandeer this game's direction assuming I have the energy to and don't get drowned out. Because Noraa is obvtown to me and eliminating her over someone who is NOT obvtown makes me really skeptical of whether I want to continue following your lead.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3276 (isolation #211) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3099, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3088, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2824, Brian Skies wrote:Probably Scum

LLD
Why?
Also what of the names you left out?
I made a pretty decent spoilered wall regarding this at end of Day 1. I don't think you've read it.

If a name wasn't included, I didn't know where to put them. With the exception of one name that wasn't included because I don't think there's a point (I do think they're town though).
could you quote it
even then I DON'T want to lim LLD today based on her role softing
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3283 (isolation #212) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3129, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Guillo

This is obvious scum.

They actively tried to save Sircakez, and then bussed at the end. They hopped off Noraa.

Yesterday I said LLD and Guillo were the 2 I was suspicious of, i pushed LLD, and from that I believe Guillo to be scum here.
yeah one thing I want to bring up is Noraa was PRETTY MUCH the counterwagon to Cakez. Are we really thinking we wagoned scum and then also counterwagoned scum?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (isolation #213) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

lol I said that while blissfully unaware of what cobra said on this page about that matter
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3294 (isolation #214) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3133, Flavor Leaf wrote:Maria scum.
No. I think I've figured out how to read Claire again, and she isn't scum here. Plus LLD seems to be claiming some result that indicates that Claire is town.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (isolation #215) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3289, Cabd wrote:There's a guilty on Noraa.
WHERE?!??!?
If you miselim Noraa with this horseshit you forfeit your right to fucking lead this town. Idc if I'm the one who takes the reigns or not, faking a guilty on obvtown is goddamn horrendous.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3307 (isolation #216) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3143, Cabd wrote:Okay so... we will leave the thread open so we can partner hunt, Noraa is confirmed scum.

Which once again points to Guillatina slot partner equity.
So you claim to have Amnesiac Copped Noraa? I am not voting my obvtown read without a fullclaim of what the nature of the guilty is. No need to claim anything beyond that, and you can seek to convince enough people to where my vote is irrelevant. But I am dead certain about this practically, so being able to recalibrate now would actually help a fair amount.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3311 (isolation #217) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3304, Flavor Leaf wrote:I wonder if that means something is up, and Gamma's faking to try to get sympathy town read. :shrug:

full send Noraa, I guess.
Do-do-do- HOOO, HOOO, HOOO
I'm about to go apeshit I s2g
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3320 (isolation #218) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3186, Cobra Kai wrote:Only if I get to be Koichi.
llllooooollll
I'm so glad you got that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3338 (isolation #219) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3253, unwnd wrote:It's not about the fact she forgot what her flavor was, it's just that it looks fabricated based on the way she said it. Her name is Poppy. I called her Poopie idk I don't know the flavor let me read my PM.

Christ
She had barely comprehended her role when I asked about the investigative action reception
not getting the flavor name exact isn't a goddamn slip or anything.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3346 (isolation #220) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3271, Cobra Kai wrote:Gamma, am I scum?

You can’t discredit my day play and crumbing stuff here, too. It’s not going to work when I’m still alive.
You're not feeling as sus as trickle-down but I still feel like your treatment of Noraa is disingenuous if Noraa flips town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3351 (isolation #221) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3279, Flavor Leaf wrote:Here's the thing, you're gonna like scumNacho. it's just a thing.

It's like, if Skitter is scum, she's gonna be a universal town read.
double lol
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3352 (isolation #222) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Noraa if you're town you've gotta reveal that one shot ability
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3360 (isolation #223) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3277, Cobra Kai wrote:@Gamma look at the wagons when Cakez was at 9 votes and Noraa is at 6. Who’s scum on the Noraa wagon? Is Cakez wagon all town?

Ninja-
Agreeing with flavor. Nacho had some vintage moments I liked though.
the issue with this is no official VC has those numbers
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3369 (isolation #224) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3293, Cobra Kai wrote:I cover the wagons. At that 6 vote counterwagon peak we have- flames, Cabd, Cakez, bm, flavor, me.

Who’s scum in that pool?

Ninja-
Ayyy lmao
outside of cakez the only one I think makes sense there would be you, just by reads
I don't have much of a thought to wagonomics there
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3378 (isolation #225) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3321, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3263, Gamma Emerald wrote:and I also received the same information she did from her action.
I don't need specifics, but what kind of information are you claiming to have received here?
I got the results PM for her action
any intel on the actual power is from what she claimed in link PT/here
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3388 (isolation #226) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3331, Cabd wrote:
In post 3326, Cobra Kai wrote:Flavor do you see created hoods or what? Are you a pt spy?
He shouldn't answer this.

He fullclaimed to me.

he is 150% town, end of topic.
sign. I'm gonna be really pissed if this is wrong, and a fucking wreck if this is right. I'm emotionally invested in Noraa!town rn so seeing it coming up contrary makes me feel not-good.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3391 (isolation #227) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Uh flavor did you miss the part where me and Noraa had a link
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3416 (isolation #228) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3401, Cobra Kai wrote:Firebringer link me.

Or we can leash gamma to me.
I'd rather pair with LLD tonight if possible?

wrt voting guillo or noraa for me it probably boils down to whether noraa claims that one shot ability and what it is, because it sounded like that thing was something that would make her near conf town or whatever
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3425 (isolation #229) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3411, Bell wrote:
In post 3402, unwnd wrote:I would prefer people linked to people they townread and not just because someone asked. I think intent can be determined based on who links with who.

Such as..why'd you try to link with Nacho Bell?
Cause of their riding the blade joke.
I'm shitty at crumbs.
Did not want to link with super obvious blades that had already claimed because I was worried there would be overflow.
yeah I myself incidentally noticed they had crumbed blade pretty hard
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3457 (isolation #230) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3440, Cabd wrote:
In post 3436, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3431, Brian Skies wrote:My cheeky attempt at calling the scumteam: {cakez, noraa, lld, guill, gamma}
This is actually probably very wrong, but I'd think it would be hilarious.

Probably not gamme. Could replace with MWNN/Beeboy.
That would "oops, all low effort" scumteam, no?

Don't think gamma's scum as opposed to very emotionally over-invested town that needs the reset.
calling me low effort feels insulting
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3470 (isolation #231) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3451, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3446, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3443, MariaR wrote:btw unwnd if you don't tr me yet you're not gonna all game but I'm town so don't waste time with me k?
Guillo flipping scum is the best way to save LLD town.
This would probably make me want LLD's flip more, to be honest.
most of what you've said has made me displeased but this checks out in a way
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3482 (isolation #232) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3455, MariaR wrote:I need this answered:

Best protect target: flavor leaf
Best roleblock target: guillotina/reaganomics
Wild: idfk what this means

feel free to not answer if you're scared
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3491 (isolation #233) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I really struggle to reconcile the fact Noraa seemed to indicate her one shot ability would be sufficient to dissuade people on her with the idea she's scum here
the way she came to that statement felt really natural I think
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3514 (isolation #234) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

that's essentially like an indecisive-ifier but for power instead of target
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3521 (isolation #235) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3516, Dunnstral wrote:I think it's pretty random to call beeboy scum
nah
this is a p dumb rule but essentailly I believe if beebs doesn't obvtown he's scum
he hasn't obvtowned this game and in fact has felt a little scummy
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3544 (isolation #236) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In HV I was facing a mechanical doomsday scenario
Here that’s not entirely certain yet, and I’m just trying to deal with the fact one of my strongest reads might be wrong in a way that will shake me to my core

Also, you keep throwing out softball points against me like you’re testing the waters. I don’t like it one bit.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3546 (isolation #237) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I only have mechanical use if I’m leashed to certain players. I don’t know if you are one, and don’t think finding out is wise rn. LLD would be better.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3547 (isolation #238) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

And I could be and am town who doesn’t want to rush a decision on a person I can’t reconcile being scum rn, and I’m displeased you’re trying to force a dichotomy of how I’m acting here.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3550 (isolation #239) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually Noraa is Ellitelling pretty hard rn
Until she a) returns and b) reveals her other ability I’m not gonna fight it
But like can we please not leash me to someone I don’t have faith in being someone who can make use of MY specific benefits
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4032 (isolation #240) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3552, Noraa wrote:
In post 3550, Gamma Emerald wrote:Actually Noraa is Ellitelling pretty hard rn
Until she a) returns and b) reveals her other ability I’m not gonna fight it
But like can we please not leash me to someone I don’t have faith in being someone who can make use of MY specific benefits
not caught up but my other ability is a 1 shot wagon cop.
I don't get to know who are the mafia members on the wagon but I get to know quantity.
Okay great. I have a plan, if we’re playing limming Guillo today and having me pair with Noraa again tonight. Essentially we just use this on the Cakez lim, since Cobra was speculating on the numbers there already I think he should be down?

And just so this is clear, I am explicitly clarifying my role is at least part of how I can be sure this is a plan that can bear fruit. And if Noraa is scum she’s either lying which puts her in a notorious pickle or telling the truth which puts her in almost the same pickle anyway.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4034 (isolation #241) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3560, Noraa wrote:
In post 3552, Noraa wrote:I get to know quantity.
it didn't change drastically lol. I just specified more details about the ability is all.
Yeah nothing changed
Noraa has two abilities that check wagons, one that checks for blade functionality that’s unlimited use and a one shot sensor that tells the # of scum on the wagon
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4045 (isolation #242) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3587, Dunnstral wrote:What did gamma say when you told him you weren't using your wagon cop?
She never specified it was a sensor power in the link PT
She did say, however, she intended to use it “on” me, which confuses me a little? Was she gonna cop
the wagon on me
or
the wagon I was on
?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4049 (isolation #243) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I will know for a fact if Noraa gets up to ANY funny business. I will 100% full claim D3 no matter what happens, given we go with the plan I proposed.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4053 (isolation #244) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

There’s probably one other thing that should be done if we do my plan, to account for the one legitimate partial out Noraa has.,SOMEONE has to figure out who Noraa pairs with.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4062 (isolation #245) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3631, Bell wrote:
In post 3629, Spiffeh wrote:Someone clear me tonight because if I'm just going to be lynched tomorrow I'm not going to bother reading the game TIA
This is how town wins games everybody.
Yeah that’s p much what I did in MBoS 10
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4063 (isolation #246) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4056, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4053, Gamma Emerald wrote:There’s probably one other thing that should be done if we do my plan, to account for the one legitimate partial out Noraa has.,SOMEONE has to figure out who Noraa pairs with.
She doesn't have to pair with anyone.
Did the “blades HAVE TO choose a partner” thing get disproven?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4067 (isolation #247) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4065, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4063, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4056, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4053, Gamma Emerald wrote:There’s probably one other thing that should be done if we do my plan, to account for the one legitimate partial out Noraa has.,SOMEONE has to figure out who Noraa pairs with.
She doesn't have to pair with anyone.
Did the “blades HAVE TO choose a partner” thing get disproven?
Blades absolutely have to pick a driver if at least one driver picks them.

But Drivers aren't forced to visit every blade, or any blade for that matter.
Okay. Let's say I visit her with intent to leash her. What's her only out in the pairing stage of the game?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4071 (isolation #248) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If you've read The Thing Mafia you should know I'm a radical thinker who cares little for the threats of people who haven't put the same thought I have into things.
I'll fullclaim now if y'all want, but my role ensures there's no way Noraa escapes past D3 if she is scum without conceding critical information.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4078 (isolation #249) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3718, Cobra Kai wrote:Does Spiffeh leash work for everyone else?
Why the fuck are y'all okay leashing spiffeh but not Noraa when I HAVE A DEFINED PLAN FOR LEASHING NORAA AT THIS EXACT TIME
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4087 (isolation #250) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3733, Noraa wrote:
In post 3732, Firebringer wrote:norra what drugs do u take
drivers don't have abilities. Flavor is scum unless he can explain why he didn't show up as a blade and somehow "got a guilty on me"
there's plenty of ways -_-
Noraa the only way I don't lim you is if you acknowledge my plan at least by saying "hey I see this and think it has merit"
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4090 (isolation #251) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

FYI if I don't see explicit agreement from a substantial amount of people with my plan but we still lim spiffeh I will still do the plan, barring being outright countered in my logic in a way that effectively convinces me not to.
would rather be clear about this now
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4098 (isolation #252) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My plan essentially involves stabbing Noraa with Morton's fork where she either concedes her life or a hideous amount of info that scum would never want town to have.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4099 (isolation #253) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have a flowchart in progress but it spells out parts I want left implicit if possible
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4106 (isolation #254) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Do y'all want the flowchart or are you okay with me just typing out things? What specific reservations do you guys have aorn?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4113 (isolation #255) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4103, Cabd wrote:I mean Gamma's flowchart is fucking useless he still thinks there's a chance of Noraa-town guys.
After my plan goes through, regardless of the evidence gathered, I'm gonna be fine limming Noraa D3. I just want the chance to sniff out the potential truth beneath the odor of deceit!

Yeah I'm gonna post my flowchart. gimme a sec
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4114 (isolation #256) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4108, Brian Skies wrote:Eww. Change your avi back.
funni lawyer troll go brrrrr
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4164 (isolation #257) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Took some pains to get this to work, but here’s the flowchart in all the glory of my sloppy handwriting.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4168 (isolation #258) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3751, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3749, Spiffeh wrote:Oh ok no for a second I thought everyone had to choose someone to pair with every night phase

To be clear, I am
NOT
pairing up with anyone tonight as my role requires me to not be linked in order to use
Your predecessor softed blade pretty hard, I thought
Actually if you have flavor knowledge those were very much Driver crumbs
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4174 (isolation #259) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4167, Brian Skies wrote:
We already have a claimed guilty on Noraa.
I know, and I'm fine with pursuing that D3. But I want to squeeze as much information out of this as I can. There are 3 distinct points in that chain where info can be gathered where it does not yet exist (if scum pairs with Noraa we can catch that scum, if I die my flip is gained over a person we are already certain is town, and if a result is gained I get whatever the result says as new info). The idea is entirely to extend our info base to narrow the room scum have to operate. This information lemon is gonna be squeezed so damn hard it's gonna squeak, like the scalemate sharing its scent.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4183 (isolation #260) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3874, Flavor Leaf wrote:I feel like Spiffeh could be in that “this isn’t my scum game if i get faded, doesn’t count if i lose” mode.
btw this mindset always makes me want to purge the person :)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4184 (isolation #261) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3905, Cabd wrote:But that's a shitty reason to townbum me here because line cakes died for my case sins.

Like them I didy eggortwallz. Irs really weird you chose that was your townbum reason.

But is that you're scum so like you don't need a lehit reason.
this is drunk Roxy levels of typos XD
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4185 (isolation #262) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3930, Cabd wrote:Bad Brian. Lld is good shilesomebirbwhisnugglws townies
:D
I endorse this product
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4191 (isolation #263) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3981, Cabd wrote:Agrypodgeon
who dis
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4193 (isolation #264) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3987, Cabd wrote:Ojnujimeqncobrakwi.

Definitely not qhrygey pidgeon alt
yeah that's what I thought you meant :/
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4196 (isolation #265) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

my flavor does fits my role based on my knowledge
I can at least smell the line of thought causing that connection
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4199 (isolation #266) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3989, Battle Mage wrote:it makes very little sense for scum to try and save noraa today, so i dont buy the argument that scum are trying to derail the wagon on a partner.

VOTE: noraa
I think flavor and cabd's points about it make sense but it is kinda a heard concept the wrap your brain around
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4204 (isolation #267) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4018, midwaybear wrote:I'm wondering why he tried to fake being a newbie while also acting like he was an old timer.
I don't think it's for any game-serving reason. You can figure out the rest.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4213 (isolation #268) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4073, Cobra Kai wrote:Let me phrase like this.

Scum want to visit Noraa. If you are town and visit you ruin any chance town has to catch scum who might visit her.
Do you see how the flowchart establishes that me doing my plan doesn't remove the ability to get that guilty at all?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4218 (isolation #269) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4092, Flavor Leaf wrote:scum is in that Not Voting list, at least 1.

beeboy, Gamma Emerald, Spiffeh, ManWithNoName, REAGAN BUSH 84

keeping this. 4 scum remain, 1 is on me, leaves 3.

At least 1 off (spiffeh fits), at least 1 likely on Noraa.
To further chase this line of thought. Looking at the Noraa wagon

[5] noraa (Will catch up later maybe, l4pe, unwnd, Brian Skies, Battle Mage)

I think BM is solidly town, l4pe and unwnd too. That leaves ketchup and BSkies (sorry fermis, but I'm not letting this go just because you died n1. I still sus brian, though it's not super strong yet)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4220 (isolation #270) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4216, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4213, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4073, Cobra Kai wrote:Let me phrase like this.

Scum want to visit Noraa. If you are town and visit you ruin any chance town has to catch scum who might visit her.
Do you see how the flowchart establishes that me doing my plan doesn't remove the ability to get that guilty at all?
They're saying that they want all drivers accounted for. So anyone who isn't confirmed visiting not-scum is suspicious.

So if you visit scum, any scum drivers that may still be in play won't have to visit her.
That makes more sense. But idk why my plan disrupts cobra's idea?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4222 (isolation #271) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4095, Cobra Kai wrote:The people refusing to play ball are likely scum in their final acts of defiance. Power through, town. Roleblock Noraa because even if Gamma is town he’s decided he’s scum
There's like 3 people who can confirm me doing stuff like this as town, but 2 are in absentia somewhat and the last is likely scum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4231 (isolation #272) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4109, Cobra Kai wrote:That you are targeting confirmed scum who has every reason to lie about their role and you are giving them the chance to take another action without risking a buddy being caught
If I wasn't clear. If Noraa is lying in any way, I'll know, and will be okay turbo-limming her D3. My death also serves as condemnation for Noraa.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4232 (isolation #273) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4115, Will catch up later maybe wrote:This is your daily reminder that lynching Spiffeh today is silly as shit especially now that he claimed a confirmable role. It's a high risk - low reward play on town's part which is needlessly stupid.
Thanks for scumclaiming based on flavor's wagon spec :D
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4240 (isolation #274) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4130, Brian Skies wrote:I presume we lynch Noraa -> LLD.
In post 4131, Brian Skies wrote:Which kinda sorta entices me into lynching Spiffeh for that alone.

But I'd rather just lynch Noraa -> LLD.
your wholehearted devotion to these two lims feels agenda-driven
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4241 (isolation #275) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4149, Brian Skies wrote:Also, some of you might find it kind of shocking, but I still don't townread Cobra Kai.

I don't know what it is. I just don't.
Can you try?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4245 (isolation #276) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4202, Cabd wrote:
In post 4198, Brian Skies wrote:Cabd, on a scale of 1-10, how confident are you in this?
Less than cakez, more than bell in antechamber.

Cakez was a solid 9.

This is a solid 7.5/8ish

Bell was a good 6.
what's the point of confidence where it gets to be >rand scum?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4248 (isolation #277) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4236, Cabd wrote:Will literally locktown the first of the two within {beeboy, man with no name} to pop up and vote spiffeh.
Is there an issue with me doing this instead?
In post 4244, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 4240, Gamma Emerald wrote:your wholehearted devotion to these two lims feels agenda-driven
Yes, it's called lynching scum.
I don't think your adamance about it is natural, though. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't think this is an especially strong tell, but it's also not the only thing that's bugged me about you.
But on the point in question, it feels like you're trying to project a townie driven to push his scumreads rn. It feels like your confidence isn't legitimate, but there for appearances. The key reason I feel this is you didn't flinch in your beliefs when it looked like LLD and Claire were clearing each other for night action stuffs.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4249 (isolation #278) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4246, Cabd wrote:Uhhh, 0 is "rand" 5 is "75% confident" and 10 is "I have a guilty"

9 is "I have a extremely strong meta tell" guilty

7.5? This is "Everything about the way I see the game at present clicks" but I have no meta tell or mechanical guilty, and is about as high as I can go without either of those.
cool

I AM CAUGHT UP WITH THE DAY'S EVENTS YESSS
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4252 (isolation #279) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: spiffeh
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4278 (isolation #280) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4273, Cabd wrote:Noraa, surely you don't want to deny the man his kodak moment?
I don't think Noraa knows what a Kodak Moment is.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4281 (isolation #281) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4279, Cabd wrote:Sure she does, she had one in Death Scroll.

I think she was born after Kodak went byebye though!
Has it been nommed?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4290 (isolation #282) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

he's paragone get it right
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4293 (isolation #283) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4291, Cabd wrote:he's secretly peregrineV?
nah both of them were in The Thing Mafia
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4304 (isolation #284) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

trolling is always worth it. I would know, that's what I am!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4366 (isolation #285) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Honestly I might be starting to cotton to that
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4368 (isolation #286) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

They go out the window because Noraa is dead >:/
As for who I target to pair with instead, LLD most likely, since my only other consideration, Flavor, I can’t pair with.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4374 (isolation #287) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4369, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
In post 4367, Cabd wrote:Sleep was extremely fleeting.

Noraa intends to prod dodge I guess.

:/

Gamma if we flip noraa-scum today what happens to your plans?
Why post anything of note when the town is trying to lynch a claimed one-shot vig?

Scum need the town to make this bone-headed lynch and as long as they stop talking and you and Cobra keep talking they just might.

But luckily I'm here to ruin your plans and derail this wagon.
Unless Spiffeh is scum and cabd is right, in which case scum are likely doing exactly what you are
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4501 (isolation #288) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4410, unwnd wrote:Gamma - That one thing he drew up looked pretty townie shallow read
Okay don’t do that because that was never ever the intent
I just wanted to convey my plan in a theatrical way. Could absolutely do that as town or scum.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4504 (isolation #289) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4435, Bell wrote:
In post 4431, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
In post 4427, Bell wrote:Oh, it's Nacho.
Hi Nacho.
Why are you currently voting Spiffeh?
Why do you think my reasons for tabling him for later are bad?
I don't I'm in your camp in spirit.
Well actually not really I still think Spiffeh is scum, just DGB good scum with a neat fake claim to get us to hesitate.
I just also think I could be wrong and always want to kill scum when we have scum. So I'd prefer Noraa first and then Spiffeh tmrw.
But I'm not going to fight this.
Tbh. If both Noraa and Spiffeh are true claiming or very close to it as scum. Who do you fear more? This is an open-ended question, answer if you’d like even if you’re not the person being directly spoken to here.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4505 (isolation #290) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If I’m voting there I want to be the coup-de-grace, in part for my own sanity. In addition, I hope no one objects with my trying to do what I’ve suggested for myself re: pairing selection.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4511 (isolation #291) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Noraa
Good night, sweet princess. May a chorus of angels sing thee to thy rest.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4520 (isolation #292) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Man crow sucks, and not just because when they’re alive they’re annoying as shit, and also not just because of the memories they evoke
Am I taking the pseudo-roleplay too far?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4521 (isolation #293) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4519, unwnd wrote:
In post 1337, SirCakez wrote:prolly scum somewhere in that weird pool of people who aren't lurking but also aren't particularly active
people like (cobra, reagan bush, beeboy, Maria, MWNN)
:neutral:
FYI I don’t really object to almost any of that pool
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4525 (isolation #294) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Unwnd U think you and I might have some things in common.
Let’s chat sometime outside the game, mkay?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4526 (isolation #295) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4523, Cabd wrote:Yeah. Hey gamma. For what it's worth I'm sorry man. I wanted to be town with her too.
Yeah. I’m gonna feel even shittier if I was right.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4533 (isolation #296) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I hope so cabd.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4545 (isolation #297) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

unwnd pls put out like a summary of all these “one but not both” ideas you, and possibly everyone else, have been throwing out. There’s a lot to my knowledge.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4554 (isolation #298) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also since nobody gives a fuck to claim the towncred for this, I’ll call it out myself. My approach to reading the thread actually quite resembles my scum one, especially from the second anon dance.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4557 (isolation #299) » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4556, unwnd wrote:Based on absolutely nothing and just trying to guess someone's intent through experience and tone

I like the idea of Spiffeh shooting in Reagan/MWNN/Beeboy a lot more now than before
Same
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4720 (isolation #300) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4637, Spiffeh wrote:{Cabd, Battle Mage, Flavor Leaf}
{Gamma Emerald, Bell, unwnd}
{Firebringer, Brian Skies, LLD}
NULL LINE
{Dunnstral, MariaR}
{}
Flavor’s dead yo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4722 (isolation #301) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4675, Cabd wrote:
Cabd's Role

I am Roc, a blade. My role is a gated cop. My exact restrictions are for me to know, and for mafia to have to shoot me even though I might already be spent, to find out.

The thing is, I'm such a birdbrain that I give my results to my driver, not to myself. Hence, Amnesiac. Bell was my driver last night. Flavor leaf was my "driver" per say night one.

Bell Is Effectively Confirmed Town
Scumbell literally can lie and say innocent here. Therefore, Bell is effectively confirmed town to me. Revisit this in 3P or whatever, but no sooner.

What Next?
I am working out a fullclaim order. The TLDR is that I may have some unconventional reads, and that my time is limited and I intend to maximize it.

Are You Off Your Meds?
Yes (If by meds you mean opioid painkillers), and sorry for the incredibly poor taste mood swings and such that made it into the thread. The past ten days have been absolutely miserably painful.
Cool.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4723 (isolation #302) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4686, Will catch up later maybe wrote:how was everyone's thanksgiving?
hope it was good yep yep
Unwell.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4785 (isolation #303) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4772, Cobra Kai wrote:You know that every game following this our reads are going to be awful, right?

For every genius move you make must be followed by a moronic one.
In post 4773, Cobra Kai wrote:You should be we, I was trying to be philosophical
It’s worth it for the clip imo
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4813 (isolation #304) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I did too >:D
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4815 (isolation #305) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

To potentially gain more info from them.
Don’t you fucking discredit me like that here, or idc if you’re town I WILL open a can of whoop-ass.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4818 (isolation #306) » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yeah I’m gonna give them until Monday and if they’re not here I’m gonna declare this beyond standard Nancy absence allowance
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4877 (isolation #307) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4861, NC 39 wrote:asceticizing players to stop kills on them
What??? Ascetic does not work that way
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4880 (isolation #308) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4874, Cabd wrote:Holy shit dgb isn't even in this game but the axiom.
You think the confusion is fake, or what?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4915 (isolation #309) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4890, NC 39 wrote:
In post 4877, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4861, NC 39 wrote:asceticizing players to stop kills on them
What??? Ascetic does not work that way
Tell the mod that then. If we’re blade we have the power to stop kills by asceticizing them. Feel free to pm the mod if you don’t believe me.
That’s called a rolestop I’m pretty sure? Does it also cause other actions on them to fail?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4917 (isolation #310) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4913, Cobra Kai wrote:Didn’t we already cover how Bork does fake claims
Yeah I was thinking about this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4919 (isolation #311) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I wouldn’t get info from the mod on your role >:~
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4923 (isolation #312) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

This claim just
Doesn’t make sense? Does bork fly in the face of established role functions like this? Penguin is a NRG member so I’d expect him to lean towards not doing that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4933 (isolation #313) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Drivers actually work as Captains, not redirectors
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4935 (isolation #314) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4932, NC 39 wrote:
In post 4923, Gamma Emerald wrote:This claim just
Doesn’t make sense? Does bork fly in the face of established role functions like this? Penguin is a NRG member so I’d expect him to lean towards not doing that.
PM him, you don’t understand how our role works. You’re being worse here than I was in CoD. :roll:
It’s not MY job to figure out how YOUR role works? And even if it was I wouldn’t get a straight answer anyway.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4941 (isolation #315) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My current theory is the last two are NC 39 and ketchup
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4950 (isolation #316) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4943, NC 39 wrote:
In post 4935, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4932, NC 39 wrote:
In post 4923, Gamma Emerald wrote:This claim just
PM him, you don’t understand how our role works. You’re being worse here than I was in CoD. :roll:
It’s not MY job to figure out how YOUR role works? And even if it was I wouldn’t get a straight answer anyway.
It is your job if you’re town not to make wrong assumptions and make incorrect reads based on that.
Okay, but it’s your role that’s unclear, not mine.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4959 (isolation #317) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Monetos is not even an actual character name it seems
Googling gave a result of Ontos as the closest thing
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4993 (isolation #318) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4969, NC 39 wrote:
In post 4967, Cobra Kai wrote:Vote me then.
VOTE: Cobra

Your wish is my command.
This 1v1 is not happening today.
I can’t believe it looks like Nero is gonna be the reasonable one (not saying this to spite you FYI)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5008 (isolation #319) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5002, NC 39 wrote:
In post 4993, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4969, NC 39 wrote:
In post 4967, Cobra Kai wrote:Vote me then.
VOTE: Cobra

Your wish is my command.
This 1v1 is not happening today.
I can’t believe it looks like Nero is gonna be the reasonable one (not saying this to spite you FYI)
How am I being even remotely unreasonable here? I don’t want to go through whztever thzt game was where me and Ari were misexecuted and then the genius town misexecuted obvtown Mastina for correctly reading us. I’m not going through that again if I can help it.
If you had bothered to read one bit of today’s proceedings you might realize we have guiltied scum already today. So we’re not going to do your pet 1v1 today,
sorry
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5012 (isolation #320) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If it’s that bad why’d you bother replacing in? You should have been able to tell this game was going yo be a mechanical monstrosity.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5016 (isolation #321) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Spiffeh
MariaR if you were a cop who would you target rn?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5021 (isolation #322) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5018, NC 39 wrote:
In post 5012, Gamma Emerald wrote:If it’s that bad why’d you bother replacing in? You should have been able to tell this game was going yo be a mechanical monstrosity.
I thought Nero would understand it. He’s the one who pm’d the mod and I agreed and Gamma if our friendship means anything to you, fucking drop this, Kill me today or don’t but this is just mean.
Okay yeah I’ll leave it, but you should give him a chance to participate given that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5027 (isolation #323) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Because you pose less of a threat role-wise?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5034 (isolation #324) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Me targeting Cabd would be a complete waste of my passive.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5041 (isolation #325) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5036, Cobra Kai wrote:Gamma we’ve disagreed on every mechanical moment so far. I didn’t expect it to stop now.
It’s honestly fucking hilarious how much my passive is a waste with a Cabd partner. Like straight up ironic.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5046 (isolation #326) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No I caught derp because they sounded awkward. The third person talk was a symptom of that.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5049 (isolation #327) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Is that a flavor reference or no
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5079 (isolation #328) » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Spiffeh’s vote was hammer
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5102 (isolation #329) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What is even happening
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5121 (isolation #330) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5103, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 5102, Gamma Emerald wrote:What is even happening
Not much, what's happening with you?
Well, I just had two games end with the scum team conceding in a span of <24 hours
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5158 (isolation #331) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

the only Hint I've gotten was "newr than BM, older than me"
speaking of BM, I do legitimately think your town playstyle is inherently detrimental to the games you are in.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5179 (isolation #332) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5160, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5158, Gamma Emerald wrote:speaking of BM, I do legitimately think your town playstyle is inherently detrimental to the games you are in.
this is how u determine if battle mage is town.
Yes, but I'd like if it wasn't.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5185 (isolation #333) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5171, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m happy I had Noraa and Guillo Day 1. Spiffeh would have flown under me.

I didn’t mean to quote, was gonna respond but changed my mind
I was flattered spiff called me obvtown but it was muddied by him being scum somewhat
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5189 (isolation #334) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5177, Cobra Kai wrote:You got Sakura Hana out of my play here?

Interesting
yeah that's a wild one
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5201 (isolation #335) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I wanna out this now. I was a driver whose passive was to always get the investigative results of my blade partner's investigative action for the night regardless of how the role would otherwise allocate that info. Now the reason it was Ironic? I was VANDHAM, aka ROC'S DRIVER. Two characters linked in the flavor pretty heavily had absolutely ZERO SYNERGY together.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5200 (isolation #336) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also I wanna out this now. I was a driver whose passive was to always get the investigative results of my blade partner's investigative action for the night regardless of how the role would otherwise allocate that info. Now the reason it was Ironic? I was VANDHAM, aka ROC'S DRIVER. Two characters linked in the flavor pretty heavily had absolutely ZERO SYNERGY together.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5202 (isolation #337) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5207 (isolation #338) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5195, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 5179, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5160, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5158, Gamma Emerald wrote:speaking of BM, I do legitimately think your town playstyle is inherently detrimental to the games you are in.
this is how u determine if battle mage is town.
Yes, but I'd like if it wasn't.
can you actually stop whinging about me? You are honestly amongst the most unpleasant players I've played with on this site, because you throw tantrums whenever people question you, and when nobody is questionning you, you resort to baiting people like this. :facepalm:
I don't always throw tantrums, but imo there's been a lot of shitty suspicion thrown my way these days. And I think the vast impression I've gotten from other people is I'm a pretty nice guy so you're kinda alone in thinking me unpleasant? And like, I will whinge all I want because the reason I shut up during the game was because this really is an out-of-game dispute, so now is ENTIRELY the time to settle this.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5209 (isolation #339) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5203, Cabd wrote:So happy to announce it you said it three times, apparently.
Kept getting PEdit'ed so I started spamming the submit button
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5216 (isolation #340) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Like, BM, I'll admit your play this game was on point, but I still think the spam HAS TO STOP. Tbh this is less a gripe at you and more at the site as a whole, but you have been a key culprit in multiple games at this point.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5219 (isolation #341) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5212, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 5207, Gamma Emerald wrote:so now is ENTIRELY the time to settle this
not here it's not. thanks.
If we can determine a good neutral ground I'm willing to square off elsewhere.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5224 (isolation #342) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5218, Titus wrote:
In post 5196, Flavor Leaf wrote:I would like to play a Titus vs Alisae like game as the scum team, someone would have to mod, and Cabd plays the town side.

That way we could be separate teams without having to argue. :lol:
Meant to quote this. Lol.

I would moderate this, if Cabd is in.

I love setups like Titus v. Alisae.
I also had the idea to do one against Isis where I was the scum stump and Isis was the town stump (unless those weren't actually part of TvA)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5225 (isolation #343) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5223, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 5214, Titus wrote:
In post 5190, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, but someone who deserves the noms can have it matter, ya know. More about what you do after.

Of course, I’m saying this as the current Don and Game of the Year holder.
I would moderate this.
Assuming you meant Cabd vs Flavor Leaf. He’d have to accept the challenge.

Certain things happen pregame, you’re conf town tree stump, I’m conf scum tree stump.
I'd def play this
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5239 (isolation #344) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

tbh this probably is how the thing mafia would have turned out if town were to win
which probably would have involved me actually pushing magna to his lim D3 rather than getting shot down and just sitting there and taking the blowback
idk what point I'm legitimately trying to make here but I'm saying I feel like I can officially stop worrying about "redeeming" myself for that game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5244 (isolation #345) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5235, SirCakez wrote:ah I need a third game to nom Cabd for Paragon :(
I only have this game and Smoke
wasn't he town in warlock werewolf vampire?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5249 (isolation #346) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

what were your reads that game? If you were on the money I think it still counts
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5271 (isolation #347) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5262, unwnd wrote:I think the best way for scum to counteract hyperposting by town is to pit them against one another. I don't believe adding to the density of the thread helps. Cakez was clearly here and trying to gain momentum, but it didn't matter because he never adjusted town's view. He just kept saying Cabd was tunneling the shit out of him, but didn't offer a stronger altnerative. I think scum are afraid of the pressure, but forget that town make mistakes too; just pretend you're town doing the same
this makes sense
my biggest mistake in MBoS 10 was probably trying to pit myself against MM
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5277 (isolation #348) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5274, Flavor Leaf wrote:Then Cobra Kai is a great Lucio. Maybe I’ll do an actual write up after I read through PT’s.
>8|
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5283 (isolation #349) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

theory debunked probably.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5295 (isolation #350) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5287, Flavor Leaf wrote:Cobra Kai Funky Kong

I’ll be Diddy or Tiny.

To Cabd’s big coconut guns.
I'll be Cranky
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5298 (isolation #351) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have something I wanna finish up before releasing my notes
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5309 (isolation #352) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5302, Cobra Kai wrote:What bugged me most about gamma is I felt his Noraa desperation defense felt the same as his isis desperation defense in village.
Yeah that was understandable but in this game I took a logical approach, there I just tried to spit venom until I got my way.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5312 (isolation #353) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5306, Cabd wrote:I keep thinking of "village" as that one really creepy drealmerz fetishfic theme.
fuuuuuuck I don't wanna think about that
I still hate drealmerz for that rocky horror game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5316 (isolation #354) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5305, unwnd wrote:Gamma is a sweetheart honestly, I think his earnest behavior is a boon to town, even if he wears his heart on his sleeve. I don't believe that just having right reads makes you a good player, there are other factors as well
Honestly I think the core description of my town play is “thinks logically and can deal major damage that way, but is unstable in his thought processes, sometimes shifting tracks on a whim”. In the Sburb mythological framework, I would functionally be a Bard of Mind.
In post 5307, Noraa wrote:
In post 5303, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 5302, Cobra Kai wrote:What bugged me most about gamma is I felt his Noraa desperation defense felt the same as his isis desperation defense in village.
We don't talk about that game. Mod too dumb.
u were in that game???????????
MWNN = brassherald
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5317 (isolation #355) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5314, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 5312, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 5306, Cabd wrote:I keep thinking of "village" as that one really creepy drealmerz fetishfic theme.
fuuuuuuck I don't wanna think about that
I still hate drealmerz for that rocky horror game
Wasn't that the game that literally no one understood and then he blew up at everyone?

And it was still unclear who did what after he opened all PTs?
Drealmerz didn’t even open PTs iirc, he just flipped off the entire player base of his game and abandoned it
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5318 (isolation #356) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5308, Flavor Leaf wrote:To be fair, Gamma pushing Zbattle Mage made me correctly town read BM harder, and Gamma pushing Noraa made me realize Noraa scum harder, all while town reading Gamma.
Wut
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5325 (isolation #357) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Dude had ISSUES. Should have listened to Alisae.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5334 (isolation #358) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also thanks Bork for making sure I didn’t hydra with yet another doomed person
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5492 (isolation #359) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5372, Noraa wrote:
In post 5370, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:But why would I think a town/blade driver wasn’t meant for me when I was mafia blade/driver?
there were 3 blade/drivers but only one fake claim that was driver/blade
Tbh this reminds me of the Sakura Wars mini that was super scum-sided in the setup balance, where scum got fake claims but they weren’t shared to everyone by default and there was no daytalk so stepping on each other’s toes was a concern
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5494 (isolation #360) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5475, Cobra Kai wrote:I debated asking for self imposed geriatric mode this game.

Then realized who I was playing with.
You’re a good lad.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5495 (isolation #361) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5437, Tammy wrote:Back in my day we didn’t even get fake claims. We got a list of names not in use by the town and made up the rest ourselves and we liked it!
That’s what happened in the last game ran on my homesite
It’s not a bad method tbh because it encourages freedom of thought while full fake role cards create an idea of what to be claiming
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5497 (isolation #362) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5474, unwnd wrote:Back in the day I would go to the local library and post in mafia games, but there was a 60 minute limit for how long you could be on the computer

I just kept telling them I was doing homework, it seemed believable enough with all the nonsense I was typing
That’s something I have done myself. Did a lot of my first anon dance posting that way.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5516 (isolation #363) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay LLD, this seems a little cruel to Noraa, no?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5529 (isolation #364) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

;-; @ffery
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5550 (isolation #365) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okey
You’re the person who had the peko pfp right?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5557 (isolation #366) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don’t think I played smugglers port???
Also I was never gonna really try because I am notoriously awful at figuring out mains
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5563 (isolation #367) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5560, Noraa wrote:I think I'm just a god at finding mains :D
Last time I found hectic :3
I know who to call if someone is a tough nut to crack then
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5583 (isolation #368) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5572, Noraa wrote:probs needa tone down the ... excessive emojis otherwise it'll be too obvi.
I can’t do secret alts because my playstyle bleeds so hard, and I do rely on anecdotal meta a lot and am like the only person who does
I tried once and gave up the ghost after like 5 posts and being called by nsg
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5586 (isolation #369) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m actually pretty good at avoiding alt slipping given I played both anon dances without it happening
Hydra slips are more of a challenge I think, I can get overeager for post something and lose track of which account I’m on
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5588 (isolation #370) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If anyone wants to hydra with me, I am in the market for a new Convict Ally, since the original idea of having it be Taylor fell through. Probably best if the applicant is female, red hair is a major plus.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5590 (isolation #371) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I mean it’s not a dealbreaker if you don’t
Are you a fan of the Henry Stickmin series?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5592 (isolation #372) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Eh. Not a problem either, but probably makes the odds of it being you slim unless no one else shows interest
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5607 (isolation #373) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So you knew 1 scum in my pair, interesting
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5611 (isolation #374) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=84953

little late, but here's my notes PT for the game

@LLD if I misinterpreted your post about driving wagons at all pls lmk
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5612 (isolation #375) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

hell yeah
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5616 (isolation #376) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’ll have you know that me and Nancy Drew 39 are very close friends and anyone who does anything to hurt her will become my sworn enemy.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”