he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Whoa phone crazy post.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Fixing for readability
In post 465, The Bulge wrote:
In post 267, Titus wrote:
In post 254, Titus wrote:
In post 248, Titus wrote:
In post 247, PlusJOYED wrote:im down to vote just about anyone
tbh without claims and multiball im down to kill just about anyone so we can start getting some actual info. Don't wanna kill jackson, murder, klyne or iamusername I tr them.
You do realize how contradictory this is right?
Third time I am asking
PlusJOYED
This is also a really really weird non-contradiction to latch onto so aggressively. someone said something about titus struggling to produce content as scum yes?
Yessss. I almost quoted this post as being so fake aggressive.ok, vibing that bulge too
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 467, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 448, VP Baltar wrote:when did you come back and how many games have you played?
Check my sig, everything from Open 795 on is recent. I came back around September. I have 8 completed games since then.
Wow and no scum?

I got 3 back to back scum PMs when I came back this year :lol:
YOUR AD HERE

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Lucky you :(
I like town too it's just more stressful to me. Plus variety is good.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by iamausername »

In post 424, clidd wrote:VOTE: Titus
In post 434, clidd wrote:And the scumcase summary on Titus, is it still going to happen?
In post 439, clidd wrote:I'm slowly going back to reconsidering Titus' wagon, but I need Klyne to answer that. I need to understand his case against Titus, preferably in a single post (summed up).
clidd, were you like possessed by spirits from the nether realm when you made the vote in ? why are you asking Klyne to convince you to make the vote you already made?
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Datisi replaces Marashu.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Datisi »

I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by Datisi »

*inhale*
hi murdercat! hi titus! hi username! hi bulge! hi plus! hi deas! hi clidd! hi baltar! hi other people i don't know!

(actually that's a lie, i did play with taly once as well! hi taly!)

catchup at some point when i wake up / have coffee / finish class. if there's anything important i Need to Look At Sooner, someone lemme know.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Hello!!
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:03 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 482, Datisi wrote:*inhale*
hi murdercat! hi titus! hi username! hi bulge! hi plus! hi deas! hi clidd! hi baltar! hi other people i don't know!

(actually that's a lie, i did play with taly once as well! hi taly!)

catchup at some point when i wake up / have coffee / finish class. if there's anything important i Need to Look At Sooner, someone lemme know.
What is your favourite way to drink coffee?
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by clidd »

@username

No, I've been suspicious of Titus for some time and I'm tired of the static game state. Let's see if the wagon resumption causes any productive friction.

I asking for his case about Titus after voting to understand his motivation inside the wagon, considering that I have no other slot at the moment that I feel as strange as Titus and that I really intend to vote.

By extension, I found Klyne's sporadicity in the last few posts kind of not something that I would expect from scum.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:38 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 484, DeasVail wrote:What is your favourite way to drink coffee?
instant coffee + boiling water. quick, simple, easy. good reminder, i need another one.
~M
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:45 pm

Post by clidd »

Now, regarding VP, I believe he contextualized the impressions during the catch up in a way that I was able to follow and understand what he was thinking, especially about the brief description of my behavior. The only point of divergence between us is the connection between Marashu and Titus, as I can see Titus being scum regardless of association and, if applicable, we could discuss this topic according to the new impressions that the new substitute (Datisi) will transmit.

In terms of AI position, VP took off from TL to TR, staying just below MC. I felt that Bulge nurtured, in a way, a pro-town engagement, but I didn't feel anything really strong coming from him to materialize a TR, so he's like TL.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by clidd »

In post 486, Datisi wrote:
In post 484, DeasVail wrote:What is your favourite way to drink coffee?
instant coffee + boiling water. quick, simple, easy. good reminder, i need another one.
Also, it's a hemorrhagic pleasure to see you again Sir Datisi *insert gif*
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:48 pm

Post by Datisi »

hmm... clidd acknowledged my existence, but didn't say his usual ~hemorrhagic pleasure~ line. are you not happy to see me, clidd? are you scum?

also got coffee gonna start reading now k cool

pedit: WHAT THE FUCK LMAO

NEVERMIND :lol:
~M
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:07 am

Post by clidd »

Not very happy overall, but..

Nothing related to you or AI, so don't worry.

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:10 am

Post by clidd »

Let's see if we can change that.

Do you have any takes?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:21 am

Post by Datisi »

page one:
In post 8, MURDERCAT wrote:Also if someone could explain how to actually approach this setup that would be great. :D I'm guessing wolves first and try to go into good nightless numbers is ideal because there won't be cross kills? But I'm not sure how we actually manage to control that
this pings me as a ~scum attempting to fake dumbslip~.

taly's page one lust for a wagon on himself strikes me as gut-townie for some reason.
@taly
, do you usually show such bravado early in the game?

page two:

if klick is scum, taly is probably his buddy. i imagine scum!klick would drop the lolhammer in if taly weren't with him in the scum pt. or klick is town. either one.

i'm digging klick's posts on page 2.

titus's seems...
fine
? i saw baltar's last page assessment of my and titus's slot, and i feel weirdly nervous even commenting about her because i have a feeling i'm gonna get scumread for it one way or the other but whatever.

klyne is scumpinging me for and . 47 feels like fake scum-posting of "look how casual and uninterested i am in the game that's townie right??", while 49 almost feels like scum slightly panicking because a townie is getting correctly townread. i'm assuming klyne/taly not s/s. (note when i say s/s, i'm thinking of same faction / same faction.)

page three:

klyne's first two posts on page three continue to trend them downwards for me.

reminds me that there's probably more people who weren't voting taly and have posted at the time he was E-1. will relook at that if it becomes relevant later.

oh no i like titus in / oh god oh fuck

i don't like plus's . pretty sure titus later admitted she knew it wasn't E-1? feels like busyowrk.

page four:

vague +townpoints to taly for the ~mindmeld~ of voting plus in . my eyes are glazing over the big meta post and i will most likely end up forgetting it within the next 3 seconds.

+town on username and marashu. sucks that i'm in his slot, i guess.

battle mage strikes me as scummy. in the games i've seen him so far, he usually had... more of a presence? more conviction? passion? here he feels like little more than wallpaper.

i'm gonna take a small break now, reading a lot of text at once is just gonna make it blur together in my mind.

@clidd, sorry to hear that. here's my scrambled takes so far. i imagine i'll be doing a summary once i'm done reading.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:20 am

Post by Datisi »

page five:

by klyne on titus is a point that speaks to me for some reason. i'll keep this post in mind.

battle mage continues to be... unimpressive.

clidd's catchup feels lazy for him, but also +towny lazy.
@clidd
, any elaboration on why murdercat is obvtown? (feel free to ignore this is there's explanation later.)

battle mage feels... trolly? like he doesn't actually care about this game? anyone with more meta on him than me free to chime in, i don't think i've ever seen him like this.

page six:

@taly:
what was the thought process behind asking oram his thoughts behind wagons specifically ()? for some reason it pings me as an odd question. not scummy, but something i feel there's a bigger thought process behind it and i'd like to peek into it.

dislike klyne's . maybe it's omgus. strikes me as over-performative, ironically.

page seven:

seeing talk about murdercat i realize i don't remember anything about his slot other than ~weird entrance~. i hate playing catchup.

jackson's posts on this page ping me for some reason but i have no explanation why.

page eight:

i'm having a hard time reading klyne's posts attacking my slot. it's just boring.

i feel like i'm resonating very well with murdercat's .

page nine:

titus's play kinda strikes me in a "scum would play better here" way.

titus/murdercat conversation strikes me as ~weird~.

okay my eyes are glazing over i'll be back at some point.
~M
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Taly »

breaking this into 2 posts

In post 481, Datisi wrote:
Spoiler: robbed queen 3 times on BB
In post 482, Datisi wrote: (actually that's a lie, i did play with taly once as well! hi taly!)
Da'Vonne
is amazing and you're officially top tier human for this ;) hiiii
<3

In post 485, clidd wrote:
@username

No, I've been suspicious of Titus for some time and I'm tired of the static game state. Let's see if the wagon resumption causes any productive friction.

I asking for his case about Titus after voting to understand his motivation inside the wagon, considering that I have no other slot at the moment that I feel as strange as Titus and that I really intend to vote.

By extension, I found Klyne's sporadicity in the last few posts kind of not something that I would expect from scum.
I think
Klyne
is AtE'ing.

They singled your vote out in but make no mention of mine.
In post 492, Datisi wrote: taly's page one lust for a wagon on himself strikes me as gut-townie for some reason.
@taly
, do you usually show such bravado early in the game?
;) Yup, usually.

I even think about how I'm going to unnerve, piss off, or confuse people with early-game. :D

Gets me freaky. :twisted:
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:16 am

Post by Taly »

In post 492, Datisi wrote:

page two:

if klick is scum, taly is probably his buddy. i imagine scum!klick would drop the lolhammer in if taly weren't with him in the scum pt. or klick is town. either one.
Bit confused, is
Klick
a scum or a townread for not yeeting my ass?
In post 492, Datisi wrote: titus's seems...
fine
? i saw baltar's last page assessment of my and titus's slot, and i feel weirdly nervous even commenting about her because i have a feeling i'm gonna get scumread for it one way or the other but whatever.

---

Why the concern with being scumread?
In post 492, Datisi wrote:
@taly:
what was the thought process behind asking oram his thoughts behind wagons specifically ()? for some reason it pings me as an odd question. not scummy, but something i feel there's a bigger thought process behind it and i'd like to peek into it.

titus's play kinda strikes me in a "scum would play better here" way.

titus/murdercat conversation strikes me as ~weird~.

okay my eyes are glazing over i'll be back at some point.
I figured if
ORAM
was scum with
Titus/Klyne/Plus
then they'd either be ALL OVER their wagon OR avoid it like the plague and dismiss it.

I also wanted to see if they'd find rationality for me to be scum off my wagon that wasn't entirely serious at some point, or try to buddy me by shading specific votes I took issue with at some point
BM/Plus
who kept their vote on me due to some form of scumread or reason they'd double down on.

I was looking for potential associatives OR at least have
ORAM
spew his ideas on several slots in a way that would probably confine or worry scum. The more he spews, the more he can contradict himself, or make himself clear.

Essentially, my question was multi-folded and a way for me to evaluate his progression upon review AND evaluate it more easily in the future.

You keep alluding to a net-neutral read on
Murder
but you mention him often, do you have a concrete read?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:19 am

Post by Datisi »

page ten:

oram's is pinging me as both towny and scummy at the same time and i don't know how to feel about it. talk about ??? reads.

still digging klick's posts.

i'm +town on murdercar for for the absolute garbage projecting reason of "scum!me often doesn't think to call himself town out of the blue".

disliking plus's posts on this page. i don't know what it is about them. gives off a vibe that's attempting a little too hard to appear laid-back, while doing a little too little.

page eleven:

the talk about ~staticness~ of the gamestate made me realize i have no idea what's the time span between posts. another reason why i don't usually replace into games and catch up. this playerlist (and mod) were fire tho.

i'm finding myself nodding along to 224. clidd can be town or something idk i'll think about him later.

page twelve:

i'm starting to wonder if there's a point to me doing this catchup and if anyone will even read it.

i feel is gut-towny for oram for ??? reason don't ask me why becuase i don't know

i've been town and played with titus twice, once with scum!her and once with town!her. i just had a flash telling me this is more like that scumgame. we'll see where it goes.

the bulge is the new jackson ok got it.

page thirteen:

this catchup is proving as a good exercise to see if i still remember how to spell english numbers up to 20.

i wish battle mage did like, *something*.

@deas
, in , is a post from taly, not titus. i'm digging i guess. except for the plus unvote? ehh.

page fourteen:

murdercat is? town? for ?

ok brain is melting again i'll be back later

pedit: taly i see you Made a Post i will Get To It Soon(tm)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Datisi »

ok i HAD LUNCH i have ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE let's fucking DO THIS SHIT
In post 495, Taly wrote:
In post 492, Datisi wrote:if klick is scum, taly is probably his buddy. i imagine scum!klick would drop the lolhammer in if taly weren't with him in the scum pt. or klick is town. either one.
Bit confused, is
Klick
a scum or a townread for not yeeting my ass?
neither. it's just a mental note for later, i.e. "if taly flips scum, klick is +scum, if klick flips town, taly is +town."
In post 495, Taly wrote:
In post 492, Datisi wrote: titus's seems...
fine

---

Why the concern with being scumread?
i'm always concerned about being scumread. my no1 mission in any game, regardless of my role (save rolling a confirmable town PR, and sometimes even then) is to project town as much as possible. i do not like getting executed. this is especially a difficult position for me because my main way of townspewing is in-the-moment posting, gutreads, etc., which i'm not really able to do properly when reading back and writing catchup.
In post 495, Taly wrote:You keep alluding to a net-neutral read on
Murder
but you mention him often, do you have a concrete read?
i do not. i play on gut, which works best in an active game and real time posting. reading pages and pages of interactions in the past while not being able to interact with anyone doesn't do much for me. (which is why i usually do not replace into games.) i'm assuming i'll have *some* sorta read on murdercat by the time i'm done catching up (i think my last memory of him is north of the null line), however nothing i'm in any way confident in before i get to interact personally.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 497, Datisi wrote:neither. it's just a mental note for later, i.e. "if taly flips scum, klick is +scum, if klick flips town, taly is +town."
wait, i got these two the wrong way, oof

- if klick flips scum, taly is +scum (because why else would he not have hammered)
- if taly flips town, klick is +town (because why else would he not have gotten hammered)

(this is obviously standing on my assumption that scum!klick does indeed drop a lolhammer on town/other-scum there and i don't know why i have a feeling that he's that kinda scum player but i do so lol)

my high school logic teacher wouldn't be happy right now...
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:34 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Oh snap. The business happened over night.

Sorry you drew scum though. Will catch up later today.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Open Games”