Micro 986 - The Coalition: PIFoMP [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
StarToAYoungCulture
StarToAYoungCulture
Townie
StarToAYoungCulture
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by StarToAYoungCulture »

I was prod
IDC about my pronoun but call me full name or STAYC plz (I'm not gonna beat you if you call me something else lol)
Mystic Bear
Mystic Bear
Goon
Mystic Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Mystic Bear »

Norwee who are we putting in the last spot?
hydra of Pooky(he/him) and DkKoba(they/them)
StarToAYoungCulture
StarToAYoungCulture
Townie
StarToAYoungCulture
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by StarToAYoungCulture »

In post 977, dostin wrote:I think StarToAYoungCulture is TOWNY even though it is hard to tell when someone is not really taking the game very seriously so not very strongly towny. I think it is interesting that nobody else is focussing on town co-operation as much as STAYC is. I don't think scum would latch onto other people's lists like STAYC does without trying to influence them at all. I don't think they are very towny but I don't think mafia would want to play the way that STAYC is playing at all.
True but main reason I want a coalition is the game got pretty boring, we are like 10 days into game and there are 5-6 different coalitions,also people are getting prod here and there, moving things forward can make game more alive or even save our time by just ending the game
IDC about my pronoun but call me full name or STAYC plz (I'm not gonna beat you if you call me something else lol)
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 985, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 973, dostin wrote:I think Vanderscamp is SCUMMY even though I thought they were pretty towny before but after reading all of their posts together I don't think they ever really thought Norwegianboy is scum, it looks like they just wanted everyone and Norwegianboy to think that but their progression against Norwegianboy is weird and I don't know how to really explain why but I will try. Every single time Vanderscamp says something about why Norwegainboy is scummy, in that very same post they always say something about how he might actually be town, or they make one concession and then explain their thoughts as if that concession never even happened and was just for show like in post #. That whole time even though now they said they think he is town, that whole time they never really interacted with other parts of the game that Norwegianboy was interacting with. It feels like they just wanted to have a scumread on Norwegianboy because maybe it felt right to them as mafia pretending to have real reads.
In post 977, dostin wrote:I think NorwegianboyEE is SCUM because at the start of the game he was way too emotional and defensive and tunneled on an obviously pointless post which was Mystic Bear's first page coalition. He also then started calling me scum and all I was doing was asking questions which he mostly ignored but both people who were pushing against him he said were scum. There are a few times where Norwegianboy acted very opportunistic, like in post #346 when he decided he wouldn't make any reads posts even though because he wanted me to do that he knows that that is a very useful way of knowing what somebody thinks and deciding if their thoughts are real or not. In this first stage of the game in this setup town should be wanting other people to be able to see that they are town but Norwegianboy's goals were just to defend himself and make people (Mystic Bear and me) look bad for thinking he is scum. I don't think post #450 is being very honest because up to that point all he had done was try to defend himself against Mystic Bear, and saying that they're not "super duper town" sounds like he is accidentally admitting they are town but shouldn't think that they are as obvious as they think they are. I also don't like how he refuses accountability again by following along with Mystic Bear's coalition even if he disagrees with it which reminds me of him refusing to give a readslist.

The explanations of these two reads are contradictory.
You claim Vanderscamp is scummy because their read on me is fake, but if that's the case. Isn't that showing it more likely for me to be town? Yet that's not the conclusion you reach in an later paragraph, i'm thinking you just need to have your read on me go this way at all cost because i'm one of the main people pushing against having you in the block right now.
I don't see how that is a contradiction in any way because I never said I know everything absolutely for certain. Maybe you are both scum and what I said about Vanderscamp applies to them faking a read on their buddy or maybe I am wrong about one or both of you but for right now I just don't want either of you in the coalition. Why would I want to push against the person pushing against having me in the coalition if I was scum? Wouldn't I just mostly want to ignore them and appeal to other people in the game besides you?
Is that the only thing you have to say about all of my reads? Because that seems very defensive even though you said you wanted my reads to look for who my partner could be but you didn't do that at all. You didn't even respond to the parts where I was actually saying points against you but you just wanted to make me look bad by pointing out what you think is a big contradiction.
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:21 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 999, Vanderscamp wrote:I'm really not willing to put Farren in my circle because I think everything he's said so far has been null for his playstyle. He's definitely good enough to post like this as scum and I haven't seen anything from him I think is actively towny.
You don't agree with me that his questions sounded real at the start of the game and that his coalition is moving at a rate that looks very towny? Why did you only comment on my read of you and not on anyone else's if we have disagreements or things you want to discuss about?
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 1000, Datisi wrote:MOD NOTES
~ I'm not counting the heals in 978 because d ostin's coalition was fulles~ I'm not counting the heals in 978 because dostin's coalition was full
HEAL: JacksonVirgo HEAL: StarToAYOUNGculture
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:23 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 992, Mystic Bear wrote:lol i thought we made posts recently but i guess now but in hydra chat we were talking abt treating this like a draft.

also im personally most sure on the 3 i have chosen so far im least sure of jackson/bugspray being town
You say that you're least sure myself and bugs is town, does that mean you think we're the scummiest people in your eyes or the least townie town-reads. Your wording is wack.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 1016, Farren wrote:
In post 999, Vanderscamp wrote:Ultimately I still believe that asking whether or not scum have daychat was probably genuine.
I'm really not willing to put Farren in my circle because I think everything he's said so far has been null for his playstyle. He's definitely good enough to post like this as scum and I haven't seen anything from him I think is actively towny.
Business as usual here.
What do you mean by that?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 998, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 996, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 927, Mystic Bear wrote:@farren @vander @ norwee i will trust whatever u 3 will vote on the majority to be the final trusted actually
I'd put in tris.
If you and Farren both suggest Tris then i'm fine with that.
I believe I've said this before but if tris is in any failed coalition I will gun for their head on a pike.

wiki // GTKAS
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 1026, Mystic Bear wrote:Norwee who are we putting in the last spot?
I'm confused about what you think about Norwegianboy if he is town or scum.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1001, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 999, Vanderscamp wrote:HEAL: Jackson
HEAL: STAYC

Ultimately I still believe that asking whether or not scum have daychat was probably genuine.
I'm really not willing to put Farren in my circle because I think everything he's said so far has been null for his playstyle. He's definitely good enough to post like this as scum and I haven't seen anything from him I think is actively towny.
That is spicy.
I also haven't forgotten that he's not been answering my questions. (Or more precisely, he's been gone ever since i asked those questions)
Explain how that's spicy

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1002, bugspray wrote:if any coalition is at like 4/5 i'll yolo hammer it just because im interested in the mech info we'll get from it
Are you just assuming that the coalition is going to fail?

wiki // GTKAS
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 1036, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1002, bugspray wrote:if any coalition is at like 4/5 i'll yolo hammer it just because im interested in the mech info we'll get from it
That is interesting to me because Vanderscamp is in almost everybody's coalition and bugspray would make more sense as their partner than Norwegianboy if I am right about Vanderscamp being scum.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1023, Farren wrote:Which right now describes your coalition, mine, and Vanders's.

I wouldn't put STAYC in mine. I distrust derp clears in general.
I agree that derp-clears shouldn't be a sole reason to TR someone, although I do think STAYC has been getting townier since my catch-up.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Are you just not even trying anymore?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1037, dostin wrote:
In post 1036, JacksonVirgo wrote:
That is interesting to me because Vanderscamp is in almost everybody's coalition and bugspray would make more sense as their partner than Norwegianboy if I am right about Vanderscamp being scum.
I do see the logic behind you thinking bugs and Vander being scum-buddies. I don't think it's the case though, I haven't read your mega-posts on everyone yet as I'm going to do so when I have the energy

wiki // GTKAS
Mystic Bear
Mystic Bear
Goon
Mystic Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by Mystic Bear »

In post 1039, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Are you just not even trying anymore?
we developed a townblock and a blacklist for the coalition why u wanna discredit us?
Mystic Bear
Mystic Bear
Goon
Mystic Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by Mystic Bear »

In post 1038, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1023, Farren wrote:Which right now describes your coalition, mine, and Vanders's.

I wouldn't put STAYC in mine. I distrust derp clears in general.
I agree that derp-clears shouldn't be a sole reason to TR someone, although I do think STAYC has been getting townier since my catch-up.
how do u feel about bugspray
Mystic Bear
Mystic Bear
Goon
Mystic Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:04 am

Post by Mystic Bear »

lol @ trying

i've posted more in my hydra discord with koba than my work discord.

We are all in here.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What were your options?
And blacklist?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Mystic Bear
Mystic Bear
Goon
Mystic Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:10 am

Post by Mystic Bear »

Mystic Bear
Mystic Bear
Goon
Mystic Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Mystic Bear »

wait thats the wrong one
Mystic Bear
Mystic Bear
Goon
Mystic Bear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Mystic Bear »

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:37 am

Post by bugspray »

amazing
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Datisi »

~
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”