Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Imperium »

Yeah I meant antechamber. I'm not joking about my brain being a dumpster fire...who can't fall back asleep even though my head feels big.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 107, skitter30 wrote:i feel like the notion of trying to create a scumfree timeline is a p good one, except that we don't know if that's actually, like, possible in the way you lot want it to be
if there's 4 scum in your timeline and 2 in ours your plan will literally just fail because it will be impossible to remove all scum by day2
and we don't have enuf info to try to ensure that we can make that plan a success

if there's more than 2 scum in the other timestream imperium is ++++scum
why exactly, because they suggested to turnstile scum?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:56 am

Post by SirCakez »

Titus replaces Sirius9121!
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:01 am

Post by SirCakez »

Elimination Votecount 1.3

Spiffeh (2) - Imperium, Brian Skies
Almost50 (2) - Spiffeh, Gypyx
shellyc (1) - Bell
unwnd (1) - Titus
Bell (1) - shellyc
pisskop (1) - unwnd

Not voting (5) - pisskop, Almost50, Hench Princesses, PookyTheMagicalBear, zMuffinMan

(expired on 2020-12-27 19:39:00) remain until day end

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to reach a majority.

Turnstile Votecount 1.3

unwnd (3) - Imperium, Titus, Brian Skies
shellyc (2) - shellyc, unwnd
Spiffeh (1) - Spiffeh

Not voting (7) - pisskop, Hench Princesses, Bell, PookyTheMagicalBear, Gypyx, zMuffinMan, Almost50

Purple Room Votecount 1.3

Imperium (2) - Titus, Brian Skies
Gypyx (1) - Gypyx

Not voting (10) - unwnd, shellyc, pisskop, Spiffeh, Almost50, Hench Princesses, Bell, Imperium, PookyTheMagicalBear, zMuffinMan

Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE: All votes

Hi everyone.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Egoing this thread don't mind me.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Gypyx »

Also i though about something, there's additional benefit in turnstiling town one way and scum the other, 'cause basically that'll force suboptimal NK's in the thread that town players left
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:36 am

Post by unwnd »

Hey other side

You guys have scum openly interacting with each other right now like it's nbd

Please be more self-aware
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:38 am

Post by unwnd »

Unfortunately I don't think RNG blessed me with all the good town players being town, and I don't know where the comfort settles in over there with people just shaking hands like a business agreement. I know you people can get rowdy (not that I'm suggesting chaos) but there is definitely something wrong with the lack thereof.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:45 am

Post by unwnd »

Notsci (or anyone else) beam my thoughts over directly, I want to see what they will say
Stop
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Spiffeh »

hey unwnd who are the scum in our thread though?
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:51 am

Post by unwnd »

Oh thanks S_S

This is my interacting color btw, I get the purple but I like the orange. I'm just really worried about the lack of processing from certain players. What I assume is mostly comfort. There's a particular complacency I feel settling in where I know most of that list is capable/willing to have divisive opinions. It's cool that LLD sees Superbowl is scummy but I don't think this is a game where it's just lesser people al will line up as red. I don't trust Imperium right now. I don't trust LLD right now. I don't trust Cabd's slot right now. I don't trust Skitter right now. I'm fine with people throwing out reads but I don't want to give these players passes to just fundamentally say something and not get it questioned all the same. The lack-thereof just..unsettles me.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:52 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 411, Spiffeh wrote:hey unwnd who are the scum in our thread though?
Shelly is one and then I wish I could like Imperium but I don't. I think (Nacho) hesitates on his own thoughts and processes them overly in ways that doesn't feel genuine. A lot of headwork in the thread that opts for appearance instead of substance.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:55 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 513, petapan wrote:uwnd trying to corral people into voting sb9 then saying lld is suspect for doing so is scummy as fuck
That is not how I feel at all. Cmon peta, you know that scum (especially decent ones) are more willing to spread out their thoughts and even potentially vote their partners aren't you? Why would you townread someone just for simply agreeing? I can't townread LLD just for agreeing with me.
Stop
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 413, unwnd wrote:
Shelly is one and then I wish I could like Imperium but I don't. I think (Nacho) hesitates on his own thoughts and processes them overly in ways that doesn't feel genuine. A lot of headwork in the thread that opts for appearance instead of substance.
Where has nacho done this?

(I’d say nachos posts have had substance, while I’ve had very little.)
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:02 am

Post by unwnd »

Yes other side in terms of paranoia priority I would say Skitter is at the top with Cabd following then LLD
Stop
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Imperium »

I was able to fall back asleep for a little bit! Not enough mind you, might not actually be able to process until tomorrow but a little.

ffery - are you town reading the reachout or the manner of reachout? How do you think it’d be different?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:05 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 415, Imperium wrote:

His thread presence when he came back seemed over-performative to me. I was reading his wall about his thoughts in relation to like..Cabd(?) or something like that and it had a lot of start-stop moments that didn't seem like he y'know, actually had to stop to think about it. It's an instance where you have players who are more thought-oriented trying to hone that as the other alignment, but they know that's more difficult so in order to seem town they start to openly give off the impression they're thinking super hard about something. Right now I find myself with a large lack of trust, so being critical and having a question everything mindset is keeping me grounded. You're free to disagree
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:08 am

Post by unwnd »

Gun to your head, how would you read Imperium right now Cabd?
Stop
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 418, unwnd wrote:

His thread presence when he came back seemed over-performative to me. I was reading his wall about his thoughts in relation to like..Cabd(?) or something like that and it had a lot of start-stop moments that didn't seem like he y'know, actually had to stop to think about it. It's an instance where you have players who are more thought-oriented trying to hone that as the other alignment, but they know that's more difficult so in order to seem town they start to openly give off the impression they're thinking super hard about something. Right now I find myself with a large lack of trust, so being critical and having a question everything mindset is keeping me grounded. You're free to disagree
That was me. I was responding to ffery asking me how I was feeling Cabd in relation to a game we all played recently. I am having problems wrapping my head around my thoughts on Cabd. And I am having trouble getting my thoughts out, but that’s more a product of my brain being fried than anything else.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:14 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 544, Dandelion Wine wrote:Town. There's a thing town tammy does that I don't think she can yet replicate, but this would be the game to prove me wrong. As for nacho....I misread him last game but like, I'm not gonna let that stop me from thinking he's townier than rand here, either.
Right now most of us over here think you have more scum over there. Do you agree with this consensus? I have seated paranoia especially in light of this, where I feel like one of the players you would feel comfort in have potential to be scum. There's nothing exactly there to like, fully develop a case on though. That isn't my intention either. A case in the sense I would have more to talk about in terms of what they're posting. The feelings I get is certain things I'm unable to put into decent words right now.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:15 am

Post by unwnd »

I think Skitter is a right start however.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:18 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 420, Imperium wrote:
In post 418, unwnd wrote:

That was me. I was responding to ffery asking me how I was feeling Cabd in relation to a game we all played recently. I am having problems wrapping my head around my thoughts on Cabd. And I am having trouble getting my thoughts out, but that’s more a product of my brain being fried than anything else.
The air here is a bit more thick I agree with you. Do you think the thread being slower here is telling of the narrative that more scum are over there? Or does scum simply have nothing to do here.
Stop
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 421, unwnd wrote:
In post 544, Dandelion Wine wrote:Town. There's a thing town tammy does that I don't think she can yet replicate, but this would be the game to prove me wrong. As for nacho....I misread him last game but like, I'm not gonna let that stop me from thinking he's townier than rand here, either.
Right now most of us over here think you have more scum over there. Do you agree with this consensus? I have seated paranoia especially in light of this, where I feel like one of the players you would feel comfort in have potential to be scum. There's nothing exactly there to like, fully develop a case on though. That isn't my intention either. A case in the sense I would have more to talk about in terms of what they're posting. The feelings I get is certain things I'm unable to put into decent words right now.
Man the day I can actually replicate it is the day I throw myself a party because it’s the day I’ve stopped absolutely hating playing scum, which means that that dread I feel upon opening my role pm will finally be gone. I’m not sure that day will come.

Attempts to replicate one of my early game tells people used to look for resulted in me sounding like that fire emblem character whose tag line is “I’m so happy” but sounds like she’s being forced to say that at gunpoint.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:24 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 550, Dandelion Wine wrote:
In post 421, unwnd wrote:
I guess we can get into mech thoughts, if you'd like. I think that anything other than 3-3 would be suboptimal wifom ploy. I think that the most likely distribution is 3-3.
I think at least one person pushing the "yeet scumreads into the reverse timeline" thread is scum.
No I don't know which one. I think that if at any point we have two dead scum in your thread and the game is still going without a bunch of ya'll being ICs, that we should straight up murder anyone alive who suggested the plan.

Oh I 10000% agree with the bolded. I thought people were clinging on too quickly to [redacted]'s idea and then they just started to roll with it due how weaker he was in general. I find that's a common tactic for scum to latch onto the ideas of those players because if it goes wrong they can inevitably blame them. Pooky pinged the shit out of me and then fucked off since, that would be my guess for over here. I think good players would choose 3-3 and then underdogs/people who cling to meta to be townread (cough cough shelly) would want to be in a thread with people who they could trick easily. I'm fine with believing it's 3-3 just so I don't get cocky
Stop

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”