Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Guillotina »

I said that i would be judging the game based on this game's actions. So any kind of meta is irrelevant to me including people's self meta.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 375, Guillotina wrote:I said that i would be judging the game based on this game's actions. So any kind of meta is irrelevant to me including people's self meta.
Good for you. Im not putting that meta there for you anyways cuz you already stated that you don't care about meta.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
AGamblingPig
AGamblingPig
Goon
AGamblingPig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by AGamblingPig »

In post 372, Marky Mark wrote:
--pedit @Pig: yes, you are right. Sorry. Clearly, I am too tired to function rn, and the he/she thing through me off as they are both shes afaik

oh, did I fuck up pronouns? Very sorry. I'll try to be better about that.
Pathological liar with good intentions.
Queer for your pleasure
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Votecount 1.5

bad bear pun count
: 3

[4]Horsewoman:
JacksonVirgo, Toogeloo, Momrangal, Guillotina
[2]LlamaMama:
Flea the Magician, Marky Mark
[1]JacksonVirgo:
LlamaMama,
[1]Noraa:
DrippingGoofball
[1]no elimination:
no elim
[1]Toogeloo:
Horsewoman
[1]Flea the Magician:
Nono
[1]Guillotina:
Noraa
[1]no elim:
AGamblingPig

[0] Not Voting:

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

The elimination deadline is in (expired on 2020-12-22 12:35:35).
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you guys may not like my game but you'll just have to grin and bear it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 363, AGamblingPig wrote:Ok, I'll stop dodging prods and post some reads. (sorry, work has been crazy recently since we were hit by a crippling cyber attack)

Dripping - Focused very much on norraa. He seems really determined to catch her in some sort of slip. Could easily be scum pushing a vocal target.

Flea - I wish you'd stop using so many spoiler tags. It makes it easy to miss the content of your posts, which are pretty good.
Early posting looks like honest scum hunting.
Town for now.

Horse - Pretty content barren so far (i know, i'm a pot pointing at the kettle) and wihtout Guillotina pushing back we might not have gotten anymore form Horse. Null to scum.

Virgo - So far looks like a good scumhunter. Like the push on Horse. Someone I'd be comfortable keeping around. Town so far.

Llama - Kind of disappeared after attacking Virgo for going after Horse which is sketch. What was so wrong with Virgo's read on horse? Not looking good

Noelim - do you have anything to contribute darling? (pot kettle once again, yes) I'd like to see more scrutiny from others on you.

Toog - I'm fine with any votes for horse.
But the early serious vote smells of bussing.
Then again maybe I'm just paranoid.

With all that said I'm going to VOTE: NoElim for now. maybe pressure you into some content.

Those are the reads I feel strongly amount so far. Sorry for my lack of posting so far. I'll work on that.
First bold, what early posts from Flea looked like scum hunting? Maybe you are seeing something I'm not.

Second bold, do you really believe there is utility for scum to bus a teammate on D1, when it's really easy to try to do anything else but that? Have you played as scum before?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 301, DrippingGoofball wrote:
TOWN

DrippingGoofball
JacksonVirgo
Guillotina
Marky Mark
Horsewoman
Flea the Magician

NULL

AGamblingPig
Nono
Momrangal

SCUM

Toogeloo
Noraa
LlamaMama
no elim
I don't remember much about Toogelo and no elim can you explain why you think they're scum? Also are you assuming 4 scum or just that they are your scum reads regardless of amount of scum.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 309, Guillotina wrote:
In post 307, Flea The Magician wrote:Helpful PC User EBWOP for him
In post 305, Guillotina wrote:
In post 291, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 289, Guillotina wrote:
In post 273, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 262, Guillotina wrote:Ok. Horsewoman is definitely scum. She votes Toogeloo for a naked vote instead of me for tunneling her?

She is afraid to cast that vote on me because she knows im town and im right.

Luckily for HW, Noraa will get my vote if she does not tell me what “shading” Mark did. Ts ts ts.
That basis for lock-scumming Horse is kinda weak. Just because you SR them doesn't mean town!them would SR you back.
A town wouldn't be afraid to OMGUS me if my pushes on them seemed so aggressive. I was expecting her to woman up and say fuck you! And vote me, cause that's what I'd do. As town i wouldn't just ignore you and let you paint me as scum, if you are framing me, you are going down with me.
They aren't you, not everyone is the same.
Townie response.
Flea, are you town? Your ISO is more fluff than game solving as of now.
I think Guillotine is Town this game but they're a lot less jokish than I remember early game in the Cakez game.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 312, Noraa wrote:Jacko, you really think I take a game where you have trash reads and just be like EY THEY ARE GOOD. I don't understand why you find this strange. Honestly, lets say I was scum. Wouldn't I just be 10x more careful making sure that everything matches up perfectly? Like ... bruh.
You repped out day 1, yes. but all of ur TRs were correct. If I remember correctly, ur only wrong read was the SR on Nero.
I don't like WIFOM defences like the one you just made and that was far from "pretty good reads", but alright it's not like I can make much else on that.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 313, Noraa wrote:Btw, my vote is gonna go here for a bit.
VOTE: Guillotina
You're voting away from your 99% soul-read on scum!flea again? Can you explain why you're doing that and why you're voting them when I think they're fairly townie + you give no reasonings here.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 348, Marky Mark wrote:Welcome to the Marky Mark entourage guys :3
We must protecc

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 353, Marky Mark wrote:I am also quite frankly loving that Noraa went to the effort of making a wall out of my ISO. The Marky Mark entourage has another member methinks - perhaps we should start calling you lot the Funky Bunch? :P

For real though, 0-contex quoting my votes doesn't really help me understand why you think they are shading rather than SRing. I more than happy to chat through individual posts with you, if you want to actually articulate what it is about them that makes them shade, rather than scumhunting :)
Oh wait, that was what the quotes were for I kinda just ignored it thinking it was Noraa lmfaoooo.

Also yes Funky Bunch is a great name

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 315, Noraa wrote:
In post 23, Marky Mark wrote:Arguing over semantics is a classic scum play
This isn't shade, this is calling out a scum-tell.

In post 62, Marky Mark wrote:You have an uncanny familiarity with mafia jargon for a new user in their first game onsite. Hmmm
This is a little shade I must agree although this type of shade doesn't come from scum more than town.

In post 75, Marky Mark wrote:Trying to look like you are getting the game to progress while expecting others to do it for you however...
This is exactly the read on them at the time, and my read on them currently this isn't shade.

In post 87, Marky Mark wrote:Your other posts are ++TR but asking for meta on pg4 strikes me as a bit forced - particularly as this is nothing something I recall you doing in our 2 previous games together where you were town
This is an actual based read and not shade at all, sure it's not anything that holds any weight but isn't shade it shows they're trying to solve everyone.

In post 110, Marky Mark wrote:I am also enjoying how JV follows up on my vote but your are SRing me and TRing him. Go figure lol.
This is just calling out inconsistancies in an argument

In post 111, Marky Mark wrote:This serious or no? If serious then why? If no, then why are you still trying to push RVS when the game is starting to emerge from that?
This isn't shade, it's calling someone out for prolonging RVS

In post 152, Marky Mark wrote:TL;DR - JV has either
a.) skimmed and not seen me already posting those points
b.) Is operating perfectly in synch with me or
c.) is trying to pocket me
Imagine a scenario where I am making very similar posts to your own, would you just think we're mindmelding or if you're trying to solve would you maybe think I am pocketing you? It isn't shade, and is actually again telling that they're trying to solve everybody not just those that are scummy.

In post 153, Marky Mark wrote:Feels like between this and the meta tell on Flea, Noraa has been avoiding answering questions so far. Why the cold shoulder Noraa?
This is calling you out for not answering stuff, not shade in and of itself.

In post 155, Marky Mark wrote:I mean yeah, but the logic of trying to take credit for progressing the game through making a dubious post that others then picked apart is stretching it a bit lol
Not shade, the main reason I am SRing horse unless you want to say I'm shading them too?

In post 156, Marky Mark wrote:Pig and Nono's 0-context votes seem sus to me, especially when we are getting beyond RVS
Explain how this is shade?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 379, Nero Cain wrote:you guys may not like my game but you'll just have to grin and bear it.
owo

wiki // GTKAS
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 382, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 309, Guillotina wrote:
In post 307, Flea The Magician wrote:Helpful PC User EBWOP for him
In post 305, Guillotina wrote:
In post 291, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 289, Guillotina wrote:
In post 273, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 262, Guillotina wrote:Ok. Horsewoman is definitely scum. She votes Toogeloo for a naked vote instead of me for tunneling her?

She is afraid to cast that vote on me because she knows im town and im right.

Luckily for HW, Noraa will get my vote if she does not tell me what “shading” Mark did. Ts ts ts.
That basis for lock-scumming Horse is kinda weak. Just because you SR them doesn't mean town!them would SR you back.
A town wouldn't be afraid to OMGUS me if my pushes on them seemed so aggressive. I was expecting her to woman up and say fuck you! And vote me, cause that's what I'd do. As town i wouldn't just ignore you and let you paint me as scum, if you are framing me, you are going down with me.
They aren't you, not everyone is the same.
Townie response.
Flea, are you town? Your ISO is more fluff than game solving as of now.
I think Guillotine is Town this game but they're a lot less jokish than I remember early game in the Cakez game.
Well for one, i purposely change my meta in every game, that way noone can reference meta about me and have to solve me base on the game im playing. Two, I was extremely arrogant and irresponsible in SirCakez game, i FPS, but I'm not ready to do that again in a community where I'm new at, so, you get standard focused Guillo in this one.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 389, Guillotina wrote: Well for one, i purposely change my meta in every game, that way noone can reference meta about me and have to solve me base on the game im playing. Two, I was extremely arrogant and irresponsible in SirCakez game, i FPS, but I'm not ready to do that again in a community where I'm new at, so, you get standard focused Guillo in this one.
What community are you from? I tend to FPS a lot in my home site but not much here as I use this sight to focus on my scum-hunting or deception skills.

wiki // GTKAS
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 390, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 389, Guillotina wrote: Well for one, i purposely change my meta in every game, that way noone can reference meta about me and have to solve me base on the game im playing. Two, I was extremely arrogant and irresponsible in SirCakez game, i FPS, but I'm not ready to do that again in a community where I'm new at, so, you get standard focused Guillo in this one.
What community are you from? I tend to FPS a lot in my home site but not much here as I use this sight to focus on my scum-hunting or deception skills.
Mafia Universe, I FPS a lot there. Mind you the games there a lot lot shorter as well, I'm still trying to adapt to the length of games here.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 384, JacksonVirgo wrote:
You're voting away from your 99% soul-read on scum!flea again? Can you explain why you're doing that and why you're voting them when I think they're fairly townie + you give no reasonings here.
Noraa town reads Flea now.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I'm from the Town of Salem Forums, this is a giant ass change of pace and I like games here much more.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 392, Guillotina wrote:
In post 384, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Noraa town reads Flea now.
Oh?

wiki // GTKAS
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 363, AGamblingPig wrote:Flea - I wish you'd stop using so many spoiler tags. It makes it easy to miss the content of your posts, which are pretty good. Early posting looks like honest scum hunting. Town for now.
Trust me, you don't want the wall.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:26 am

Bit of catching up to do elsehwere then then we'll have a spoiler party ^_^
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:38 am

OK so, lets have a lewk.
Fleas TODO List wrote: ISO Horsey
ISO Guillotina
ISO Marky
Lets go!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

both LlamaMama and no elim failed to pickup their prods and the search for replacements will being. If they should come back before a replacement is found then they are welcome to keep playing.

Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 363, AGamblingPig wrote:Toog - I'm fine with any votes for horse. But the early serious vote smells of bussing. Then again maybe I'm just paranoid.

You have her as scum (and so far your only?) as you aren't willing to vote her?

That entire wall looks like a wall full of nulls

As far as toogs goes, that is a pretty weird take. What specifically smells like bussing, is he a read independently?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”