PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 3815, team rocket queen wrote:this actually isn't true right

once infinity goes from dunnstral to unvote to thegoldenparadox, dunnstral would need three votes to be eliminated,

and the four people off the wagons are

me, gloria, morning and gypyx

and morning and gypyx were mafia so there were only two floating votes after the infinity switch with three required

which in this case was conspirator wagon to town wagon, the opposite of day two
I was talking about before Infinity unvotes at 9pm,

Gloria unvoted at 5pm and her posting indicated she was leaning towards changing to Dunnstral - you can read her posting from that time period after she unvoted TGP. If she makes up her mind to vote it would put Dunn at E-1 and a real risk of being hammered since Flea at the time was also actively evaluating Dunnstral.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:21 pm

the fact that Tweetie comes out of nowhere to start defending Dunnstral when Gloria is starting to talk about how Dunn is TMIing makes me believe Gloria choosing to vote for Dunn would create a real threat for scum-loss there.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: jessie she it

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by team rocket queen »

right and then flea decides dunnstral is town and infinity switches wagons, erasing the danger
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I do think that looks good for her but like, she never did it.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 2335, Isis wrote:Ok, I'm caught up.

->it's not my birthday for another 3 hours
->Flea townspewed like 9 more times and it's an aggravating aggregation of gravy at this point
->I don't wanna do Gypyx. Gypyx rolled scum in what I think is his first scumgame in mystyry box of silver: special isis idition, and in that game he was very lurky noncommital early on. Then it started to be a bad thing. Then he started playing more proactive and pushed someone after getting coached and everyone started townreading him and he won.
Being lurky and noncommital as scum matches as a personality/predisposition thing, but failing to do that-thing-that-worked-out-last-time here is pretty weird here. It could be a case of, in the words of the beloved Blake Belladonna, "Bitmap is scum this game. He is identifying the things he needs to do. Then he is not doing them." But the fact that that quote so dear to my heart is actually a case of town scumcasing town is the reason it's more of a second likeliest explanation.

After reading the rest of the game I still want Hopkirk. The rest of the pages of the game are full of other people, townier than him, identifying players in the game they don't plan on voting ever or for a long, long time. Even skidder. Even Ydrasse. Hopkirk is playing this game with the flexibility to vote literally anyone and although Infinity also reconsiders and socratic methodifies people it's much more genuine.
Yeah well, there’s a reason I proposed to Pooky and not Isis but Idk. She shouldn’t still be pushing Pooky at any rate. So if Isis is scum, who is her buddy? It’s 100% not me and there’s a reason you’re literally the only one who’s suspicious of me. As you said, you’ve never played with me before but the majority and most of the alive players have.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:34 pm

In post 3827, team rocket queen wrote:right and then flea decides dunnstral is town and infinity switches wagons, erasing the danger
ok but for Tweetie to do that implies there was danger in the first place right? doesn't that imply Gloria/Flea are town?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:36 pm

In post 3830, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3827, team rocket queen wrote:right and then flea decides dunnstral is town and infinity switches wagons, erasing the danger
ok but for Tweetie to do that implies there was danger in the first place right? doesn't that imply Gloria/Flea are town?
gloria, yes, it is town indicative

flea, why? why isn't it possible that flea is also responding to the potential danger by deciding that dunnstral is town
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

i want to save Isis as badly as Loki wants to save princess peach
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:42 pm

In post 3831, team rocket queen wrote:gloria, yes, it is town indicative

flea, why? why isn't it possible that flea is also responding to the potential danger by deciding that dunnstral is town
because Dunnstral is not in danger unless Flea is town? who else is going to come in and hammer there?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Gloria wanted to distance in order to deepwolf I think, she was open to switching to TGP if flea decided to vote dunn

I’m not gonna let go of my SR on you because people disagree with me, the past 4 or so towngames of mine have been a story of me doubting my SRs because people disagree with me or holding onto them in spite of it. In either case the SRs were right. My tweet SR in this game is a great example of me doubting myself because everyone else said I was an idiot and I was right.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3826, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:the fact that Tweetie comes out of nowhere to start defending Dunnstral when Gloria is starting to talk about how Dunn is TMIing makes me believe Gloria choosing to vote for Dunn would create a real threat for scum-loss there.
I’m not convinced on scum!Isis. I’m still very paranoid on Infinity backing off on me to try to get me to push Isis. The fact that I have come to a similar solve with Jessie, should probably tell you something. I actually townread that post from Isis pushing you, wrongheaded as it was. Like I’d definitely vote her out before you but Isis tends to be pretty flaily as caught scum. I haven’t really seen that here but I don’t see why scum!Isis wants town!Ydrasse to be paired so bad. Idk. But when Infinity and me were deathtunnelling her, she seemed more like defeated town than scum who just gave up. This definitely isn’t a strong read by any means. I’m just no longer willing to sheep Infinity on anything after that grotesque shitpush on me. Do you see anyone else doing that to me? Oh and that TSTBS thing is a terrible reason to townread anyone. Think, Pooky. Why does town!Infinity ignore the mountain of evidence that spews me town? Does that look like someone who’s honestly trying to sort me? There’s a slight possibility of it being Infinity/Isis only because I’m not sure on Flea yet and fae looks better than Isis but it’s not strong.

So my current solve is Infinity + likely one of Flea/Isis. And remember, Skitter went out of her way to ram “obvtown!Infinity” down our collective throats. I remember scratching my head at the time, seriously wondering why. Otoh, when you and Skitter mindmelded with me on obvtown!Jessie, it made actual sense to me.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3834, Infinity 324 wrote:Gloria wanted to distance in order to deepwolf I think, she was open to switching to TGP if flea decided to vote dunn

I’m not gonna let go of my SR on you because people disagree with me, the past 4 or so towngames of mine have been a story of me doubting my SRs because people disagree with me or holding onto them in spite of it. In either case the SRs were right. My tweet SR in this game is a great example of me doubting myself because everyone else said I was an idiot and I was right.
See Infinity isn’t town here, he’s saving me for after I think is a possible Isis mislaunch. This isn’t town, @Pooky. Either Scumfinity is buddies with Flea or he’s hard distancing Isis and I really have no clue right now which but no way does town!Infinity still scumread me here.

Two possibilities: Either town!Infinity’s ego is blocking the sun and reality or he’s scum. Which do you think makes more sense?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:53 pm

In post 3832, Morning Tweet wrote:i want to save Isis as badly as Loki wants to save princess peach

Tweetie you would tell me if Isis is town here right?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:55 pm

I get that Gloria but there's really no reason for Scum!Infinity to come after you? Nobody is really SRing you other than him so how does he even get the votes to make anything happen?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:55 pm

In post 3833, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3831, team rocket queen wrote:gloria, yes, it is town indicative

because Dunnstral is not in danger unless Flea is town? who else is going to come in and hammer there?
i am not following.

gloria unvotes in

wagons are

thegoldenparadox (4) - skitter, dunnstral, ydrasse, flea

dunnstral (5) - infinity, isis, pooky, hopkirk, thegoldenparadox

me, gloria, morning tweet, gypyx off wagon

gloria is making statements towards potentially voting dunnstral

which would put dunnstral to 6, i could hammer

morning tweet arrives to defend!

flea says dunnstral is town
infinity unvotes
infinity votes thegoldenparadox
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:57 pm

after infinity switches there aren't off wagon numbers anymore, but before infinity switches there are

so it wouldn't require flea to hammer, so i don't understand why flea would necessarily be factored into the conspirator's fears
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Just to be clear, I don’t buy for even one nanosecond that town!you refuses to re-evaluate after all of the posts Pooky and I made wrt to Dunn and Hopkirk. Town!Infinity would actually look at that and be questioning it right now. Even Flea came around to town!Ydrasse. So Infinty’s excessive moonlogicky deathtunnel on me isn’t townie. Town actually cares about evidence proving them wrong. So it’s possible you may be right on Flea but I don’t believe town!Infinity is this deusionally deathtunnelled on me. I just have great trouble believing it because I think he’s probably too smart for that.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:03 pm

Flea/Gloria were both re-evaluating Dunnstral,

in the thread it was TGP/Me/Gloria/Flea/Infinity talking about Dunnstral

Gloria is analyzing Dunnstral as TMIing on Pooky!Town, <-- signals she wants to yeet Dunn more than TGP.

Flea says Flea will re-read dunnstral after pain meds kick in and Flea signals Flea is ok with both launches in

Tweetie jumps in at to defend Dunn

"Nothing on this page makes sense to me"

feels like scum panicking the town will coalesce there and kill Dunn - which implies Gloria/Flea the 2 people present in thread talking about moving their votes to Dunn are both town. We discuss what TMI actually is for a bit before Infinity hops off at removing the danger.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

@Gloria I don’t think you understand how much I trust my gut. I did weigh it, I doubted myself for a bit because you definitely look good pushing dunn and being on gypyx, but so do a lot of people. Weird things can happen in a mafia game, but my gut is the best tool I have for finding scum so I’m going to use it.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3838, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I get that Gloria but there's really no reason for Scum!Infinity to come after you? Nobody is really SRing you other than him so how does he even get the votes to make anything happen?
Sure there is Pooky. Because it’s a common scum tactic to push obvtown. Why? Because they never have to worry about a flip outing them. I’ve seen scum do this in many games because they know their target never gets flipped and spews them scum. Trust me and Jessie. Infinity isn’t town. Do you honestly think scum!Skitter tries to ram obvtown!Infinity down our throats non-stop if he’s actually town here? If so, why? Do you need me to quote the plethora of Skitter posts doing that?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 3843, Infinity 324 wrote:@Gloria I don’t think you understand how much I trust my gut. I did weigh it, I doubted myself for a bit because you definitely look good pushing dunn and being on gypyx, but so do a lot of people. Weird things can happen in a mafia game, but my gut is the best tool I have for finding scum so I’m going to use it.
No, not buying and you know why? Because I know what my role pm is, so nice try.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:06 pm

the danger window for scum losing on D1 is between Gloria unvoting and re-evaluating Dunnstral and when Infinity unvotes at to move Dunn off E-2.

For the danger to scum to make sense, it would mean the 2 players evaluating their options in real time in the thread are town, aka Flea/Gloria.

Tweetie flying in out of nowhere when she's not even voting feels like maybe no other scum are online to derail? Cuz why would they send Tweetie to do this when she's probably the least positioned to argue for TGP elim instead? Her vote isn't even on TGP so the Dunn Defense looks like it makes no sense in context.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:08 pm

In post 3844, Gloria Cleary wrote:Sure there is Pooky. Because it’s a common scum tactic to push obvtown. Why? Because they never have to worry about a flip outing them. I’ve seen scum do this in many games because they know their target never gets flipped and spews them scum. Trust me and Jessie. Infinity isn’t town. Do you honestly think scum!Skitter tries to ram obvtown!Infinity down our throats non-stop if he’s actually town here? If so, why? Do you need me to quote the plethora of Skitter posts doing that?
he could just be wrong.

like I hosted a marathon game and infinity town literally killed a mod-confirmed town player in elo because he didn't think it through.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:10 pm

In post 3842, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:feels like scum panicking the town will coalesce there and kill Dunn
i agree that it feels like this - i disagree that flea would have to be town for the conspirators to feel this way, especially since flea's reevaluation of dunnstral is dunnstral town! resoundingly! with a similar 'i don't know what y'all are seeing' feel to parts of it as morning's
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:11 pm

In post 3846, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:the danger window
though the sense of immediacy to it is somewhat hard for me to evaluate this far removed

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”