Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:36 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I don't think I have 3 for 3 but I am fairly confident that at least one of the three are scum. Likely two, with Noraa/Horse not being partners if they aren't all three.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:37 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I am about Horse > Vax > Noraa

wiki // GTKAS
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 843, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 833, MathBlade wrote:
In post 831, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: nora
Why do you vote Nora over horsewoman here?
I think horsewoman is town. I think everyone keeps going back to that wagon and conf biasing it to confirm it.

@math

Nora and Jackson Virgo's chummyness concerns me. Jackson Virgo and nora talk at LENGTH, but he doesn't town read them? I actually think they both are scum.
If anything that would indicate TvS or SvT or TvT not SvS.

Scum usually don’t do enhanced theatre like that without provocation or reason. I am going to have to find where you say in context to see.

Vax explain why you townread Horse and why scum don’t take her free miselim (if she is town doubtful) when they could have easily done so under the guise of “end the day quick to hide the likely other mason”.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 845, Vaxkiller wrote:I think nora!scum would be playing "safe" this game tho after their last scum game. Hence why they are out in left field on DGB.
DGB is probably a good meta read.

A quiet DGB is a scum meta DGB unless it has changed its town meta to match its scum one.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 312, Noraa wrote:
In post 262, Guillotina wrote:Ok. Horsewoman is definitely scum. She votes Toogeloo for a naked vote instead of me for tunneling her?

She is afraid to cast that vote on me because she knows im town and im right.

Luckily for HW, Noraa will get my vote if she does not tell me what “shading” Mark did. Ts ts ts.
Pfft this post is funny. you used my logic against Marky against Horsewoman. I find scums tend to like to repeat/paraphrase what townies are saying all over the place bc the townie's subconscious will be like ":O :OOOOO lets relate!"

Honestly a quick ISO of Mark should show u the shading pretty easily but since apparently you cant see, I'll go find them in a sec.
In post 270, Momrangal wrote:
In post 255, Guillotina wrote:
In post 249, Momrangal wrote:I think your read on Nora is off though
Why?
Its to my understanding that Nora is a cutesy overly excited kind of player... Like a puppy but in this game it doesn't seem over the top, and it feels like there's a level of focus and seriousness there. It's almost like she needs to actually some thinking in the game, and not make plays to redirect town votes, and plays, and cause havic.

There is something happening to cause this subtle shift in play at a subconscious level and it's that thing at that level that gives me my read on her
I dunno if this is very accurate but eh I am town here so yeah.
In post 289, Guillotina wrote:
In post 273, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 262, Guillotina wrote:Ok. Horsewoman is definitely scum. She votes Toogeloo for a naked vote instead of me for tunneling her?

She is afraid to cast that vote on me because she knows im town and im right.

Luckily for HW, Noraa will get my vote if she does not tell me what “shading” Mark did. Ts ts ts.
That basis for lock-scumming Horse is kinda weak. Just because you SR them doesn't mean town!them would SR you back.
A town wouldn't be afraid to OMGUS me if my pushes on them seemed so aggressive. I was expecting her to woman up and say fuck you! And vote me, cause that's what I'd do. As town i wouldn't just ignore you and let you paint me as scum, if you are framing me, you are going down with me.
Ur town play is trash then if that's how you think. OMGUSing is something nearly every newbie does but thinking it is optimal play is pretty bad.
In post 290, Guillotina wrote:
In post 270, Momrangal wrote:
In post 255, Guillotina wrote:
In post 249, Momrangal wrote:I think your read on Nora is off though
Why?
Its to my understanding that Nora is a cutesy overly excited kind of player... Like a puppy but in this game it doesn't seem over the top, and it feels like there's a level of focus and seriousness there. It's almost like she needs to actually some thinking in the game, and not make plays to redirect town votes, and plays, and cause havic.

There is something happening to cause this subtle shift in play at a subconscious level and it's that thing at that level that gives me my read on her
Meta can be faked. Noraa and I played together in a couple games recently and i've seen her how she can effortlessly change her meta to confuse players. This is why it is wiser to judge her solely on how she behaves in this game.
You have 2 games with me.
One where I was town and mislimmed day 2
one where I was scum and limmed day 2.
Where's the manipulation, changing of meta, confusion, etc?
In post 296, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 240, Noraa wrote:
In post 237, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 164, Noraa wrote:cko is special cuz their town meta matches up with votes not always making sense.
And yet I’ve been right in majority of my games ;)
I agree with this to a certain extent. you have pretty good reads in Cakes large normal
This specific post, it's probably not AI but I feel it has to be at least somewhat. I just checked SirCakez Large Normal, and what she said is incorrect and I don't recall any other game with Noraa specifically in it that I had what they would call "pretty good reads" as I've replaced out of them in nearly all cases and the one I didn't I had wrong reads as it was early D1.

In the Large Normal they were referring to, I replaced out early D1. My reads were not anywhere near "pretty good" as the only scum I had "read" was Glitch, and I had them as a town-read. Noraa is either thinking of another game, which I want them to clarify immediately, or they're trying to pocket me.

Again, this isn't AI in itself if Noraa can back up her mistake otherwise I think it's a slip.
Jacko, you really think I take a game where you have trash reads and just be like EY THEY ARE GOOD. I don't understand why you find this strange. Honestly, lets say I was scum. Wouldn't I just be 10x more careful making sure that everything matches up perfectly? Like ... bruh.
You repped out day 1, yes. but all of ur TRs were correct. If I remember correctly, ur only wrong read was the SR on Nero.
In post 299, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 270, Momrangal wrote:Nora is a cutesy overly excited kind of player... Like a puppy but in this game it doesn't seem over the top, and it feels like there's a level of focus and seriousness there. It's almost like she needs to actually some thinking in the game, and not make plays to redirect town votes, and plays, and cause havic.
I see the exact opposite. Complete lack of focus, seriousness, or thinking, wrecking havoc.

When I was scum with her I was glad to let her roll the town with that BS. Here, not so much.
How am I "rolling town with that BS"?
Quote the posts that you dislike cuz you haven't expressed even a SL on me until now where u just state out of the blue that im scum now apparently.
I think Nora is town based on this post in her iso. Will do more when time permits.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 849, JacksonVirgo wrote:I still am holding onto my Horse/Vax/Noraa scum-read. I'm not fully sure if I've actually explicitly said that was my scum solve aorn assuming three mafia.
ewww
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 852, MathBlade wrote:Scum usually don’t do enhanced theatre like that without provocation or reason. I am going to have to find where you say in context to see.
Sure, dont usually. But it's nora and Jackson virgo, and they like to talk.

Games played.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 855, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 849, JacksonVirgo wrote:I still am holding onto my Horse/Vax/Noraa scum-read. I'm not fully sure if I've actually explicitly said that was my scum solve aorn assuming three mafia.
ewww
It kinda feels like he’s either really dense town or one of my scumreads is wrong before and he’s trying to do anything possible to avoid voting horse.

Don’t know which.

Either way he’s making me question my reads hard.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
AGamblingPig
AGamblingPig
Goon
AGamblingPig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:52 am

Post by AGamblingPig »

UNVOTE

Math has come out guns ablazing in the scumhunt since replacing noelim.
Pathological liar with good intentions.
Queer for your pleasure
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 856, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 852, MathBlade wrote:Scum usually don’t do enhanced theatre like that without provocation or reason. I am going to have to find where you say in context to see.
Sure, dont usually. But it's nora and Jackson virgo, and they like to talk.
I’ll have to see it in context later but I really feel Nora town based on the start of her ISO.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 858, AGamblingPig wrote:
UNVOTE

Infinity replaced no elim
I replaced nono

Townslip?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:55 am

Post by Momrangal »

In post 793, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 691, Momrangal wrote:I'm a mason hahahaha
Question, why would you out being a mason so quickly when it's much more beneficial to keep that claim back until a more strategical moment or at E-1 not when you're only just getting heat.

It was late, baby was fussy, I was heading to bed and I didnt trust town to not quick lynch, I mean....
And as far as Nora goes, she was never a comfort wagon. She was never a joke wagon, she was never a vanity wagon. She was the first serious push in the game and there was as a consensus of her being likely scum yet it stalled out early and weird as hell CW wagons took place, both of which moved much faster than hers
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Momrangal »

Math, did you sleep
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 862, Momrangal wrote:Math, did you sleep
Like 5 hours. Enough. Got work here in a bit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:58 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 857, MathBlade wrote:
ewww
It kinda feels like he’s either really dense town or one of my scumreads is wrong before and he’s trying to do anything possible to avoid voting horse.

Don’t know which.

1) I tend to be dense as a player yeah, but generally because I tend to be right when I stick to my guns. For example, recent mini normal where I deathtunneled scum and didn't let anyone stop me until I got burned out and they turned out to be scum.

2) Is that aimed at me I am not sure because aren't I voting horse? Also I'm a they if that is aimed at me.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:59 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 861, Momrangal wrote:
In post 793, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 691, Momrangal wrote:I'm a mason hahahaha
Question, why would you out being a mason so quickly when it's much more beneficial to keep that claim back until a more strategical moment or at E-1 not when you're only just getting heat.

It was late, baby was fussy, I was heading to bed and I didnt trust town to not quick lynch, I mean....
And as far as Nora goes, she was never a comfort wagon. She was never a joke wagon, she was never a vanity wagon. She was the first serious push in the game and there was as a consensus of her being likely scum yet it stalled out early and weird as hell CW wagons took place, both of which moved much faster than hers
Yeah alright that's fair enough but I'll get to the Noraa read tomorrow

wiki // GTKAS
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 864, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 857, MathBlade wrote:
ewww

Don’t know which.

1) I tend to be dense as a player yeah, but generally because I tend to be right when I stick to my guns. For example, recent mini normal where I deathtunneled scum and didn't let anyone stop me until I got burned out and they turned out to be scum.

2) Is that aimed at me I am not sure because aren't I voting horse? Also I'm a they if that is aimed at me.
Apologies I used the wrong pronouns.

It was aimed at you.

They are being really dense.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Momrangal »

That was supposed to say horse.

It's too early ._.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 852, MathBlade wrote:Vax explain why you townread Horse and why scum don’t take her free miselim (if she is town doubtful) when they could have easily done so under the guise of “end the day quick to hide the likely other mason”.
*shrug* Maybe scum is already on it. Maybe scum is scared to take a hard position (like nora on DGB).

Games played.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:04 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I don't *usually* like self-meta but in this case it's better than making you fall down a rabbit hole like a lot of people eventually do. I am sure Mark and Infinity can back me up as well, also you can easily go check the game. I mean any recent town-game you can choose of mine, but Bending has players that are playing here so it'd be easier to communicate what I'm meaning.

I'm gonna try and sleep probably.

wiki // GTKAS
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 860, MathBlade wrote:
In post 858, AGamblingPig wrote:
UNVOTE

Infinity replaced no elim
I replaced nono

Townslip?
I doubt it. Not saying he isnt town, but unless scum have super active members that talk non-stop informing everyone.... ehhhh.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

@math I think your my first town read. Things are looking up.

Games played.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 378, Nero Cain wrote:
Votecount 1.5

bad bear pun count
: 3

[4]Horsewoman:
JacksonVirgo, Toogeloo, Momrangal, Guillotina
[2]LlamaMama:
Flea the Magician, Marky Mark
[1]JacksonVirgo:
LlamaMama,
[1]Noraa:
DrippingGoofball
[1]no elimination:
no elim
[1]Toogeloo:
Horsewoman
[1]Flea the Magician:
Nono
[1]Guillotina:
Noraa
[1]no elim:
AGamblingPig

[0] Not Voting:

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

The elimination deadline is in (expired on 2020-12-22 12:35:35).
In post 750, Nero Cain wrote:
Votecount 1.9

bad bear pun count
: 4

[5]Horsewoman:
JacksonVirgo, Momrangal, Mathblade, Guillotina, Toogeloo
[3]Momrangal:
Marky Mark, DrippingGoofball, Horsewoman
[1]Guillotina:
Flea the Magician
[1]JacksonVirgo:
Vaxkiller
[1]Infinity 324:
AGamblingPig
[1]DrippingGoofball:
Noraa

[1] Not Voting:
Infinity 324

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

The elimination deadline is in (expired on 2020-12-22 12:35:35).
Your assertion is imho unfounded here.

Assuming Horse town then I know I am town and am reasonably certain Mom is so the scum team would have to be all JV G and Toog and I don’t see that as a viable team especially since I townread G.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:09 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 868, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 852, MathBlade wrote:Vax explain why you townread Horse and why scum don’t take her free miselim (if she is town doubtful) when they could have easily done so under the guise of “end the day quick to hide the likely other mason”.
*shrug* Maybe scum is already on it. Maybe scum is scared to take a hard position (like nora on DGB).
My position on Noraa is a lot harder than hers is on me, but for some reason everyone shrugs off all the scummy things she posts... I was cheering it when I was scum with her, but she's pulling the same trick in this game, but I'm town thus time and I'm not having it.

It's frustrating.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:10 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I missed the Mason claim. UNVOTE:
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”