Mini Theme 2182 - Legends of the Hidden Temple III - Over!

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:02 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1244, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1206, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1204, lilith2013 wrote:agar is my first choice from the pool, I still think his noraa read was very unnatural
That is your full reason for suspecting him?
you asked for a bullet point case, that was my one sentence TLDR. Do I think other things he’s said/done have also been scummy? yeah, but writing a full-blown thing would take more brain energy than I have. I can attempt it at some point but I ended up not being able to take vacation this week/worked over the weekend, so not a super priority for me since agar seems to be getting pushed plenty already.
VOTE: lillith

You seem to make a lot of excuses. I asked for simple bullet points, you provided one weak ass reason and then say anything more than that is a "full blown thing."

I think you've had an entire game to contribute something substantial, and you're completely background. I believe you that work is busy, but there is a point where it just comes across as a lack of motivation because no one is forcing you to contribute: a scum mentality
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:20 am

Post by notscience »

Bravo! Brava! The Tony is in the bag.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:52 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1251, notscience wrote:Bravo! Brava! The Tony is in the bag.
Huh?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

i don't like notty's posting anymore
green shirt thursdays
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1247, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1231, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like Lilith isn’t exactly a weak push, but the one I feel makes the least sense for him to push, I’d expect him to push Cakez over her, and maybe Starbuck
Why would you expect agar to push cakes first?
Just personal belief. Active scum goes first, passive scum can go later
But I also feel like his read on you is over-justified and padded-out because of your post count being on the low side
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Starbuck »

Quick catch up before I start deep diving ISOs.
In post 1204, lilith2013 wrote:agar is my first choice from the pool, I still think his noraa read was very unnatural
What was unnatural about it?
In post 1210, Untrod Tripod wrote:this is a Bad Take, an Easy Yeet for Scum to Push and also Very Lazy
Same could be said about those pushing AGar.
In post 1246, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1222, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1221, notscience wrote:You’re talking about UT questioning Agars easy push are you not?
That was not my interpretation of what he said, but if that is true, it is an incredibly lame point to make. Not do I think it is even true necessarily.
In post 1224, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1223, notscience wrote:Cakez has been working on his case, we’ll get it about the time the vaccine is available to the general public
Lol

Anyhow, if you can't remember anything lillith has done, isn't that more scum indicative than anything? That's my entire problem with her.
I don’t like vp’s response to this conversation with notsci. not sure exactly what about it feels off but I almost feel like his intention was never to actually engage on whether agar pushing me was easy (which it is, because I think I have the lowest number of posts out of the remaining 3) but rather just to make UT look bad
That's quite a misrep of what happened.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

The pool of players eligible to be eliminated today consists of
SirCakez
lilith2013

Starbuck
AGar

AGar (3) : SirCakez, Gamma Emerald, lilith2013
lilith2013 (1) : VP Baltar
SirCakez (0) :
Starbuck (0) :

Not Voting: Everyone else

With 11 members of the expedition remaining, it will take 6 to eliminate.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by AGar »

Spent 11.5 hours and so far almost every waking minute staring at 600 acres worth of utility maps today. Going to go for a run to reset my brain/create a divide in the day for my own sanity, then I'll deal with some of the garbage in here, but boy do I have some fucking takes.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1249, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1240, SirCakez wrote:Sometimes scummy people are just scum
Is this referring to me or agar?
more agar but possibly you
i'm just irked by by the people today saying someone is "too easy" to push
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1250, VP Baltar wrote:
you asked for a bullet point case, that was my one sentence TLDR. Do I think other things he’s said/done have also been scummy? yeah, but writing a full-blown thing would take more brain energy than I have. I can attempt it at some point but I ended up not being able to take vacation this week/worked over the weekend, so not a super priority for me since agar seems to be getting pushed plenty already.

You seem to make a lot of excuses. I asked for simple bullet points, you provided one weak ass reason and then say anything more than that is a "full blown thing."

I think you've had an entire game to contribute something substantial, and you're completely background. I believe you that work is busy, but there is a point where it just comes across as a lack of motivation because no one is forcing you to contribute: a scum mentality
hmmm
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

cakez what do you think of baltar's latest post :3
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1209, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1208, AGar wrote:I most want to yeet Lillith. Her prodding feels artificial, she seems like she's just latching on to wanting to yeet me so as not to have to engage with Cakez, and her ISO is mostly just globbing on to whatever seems to be something she can echo at the time.
Talk about this? I feel like lilith’s content has been decent at least, for what little she had
I have yet to see anything showing original thought or effort from Lillith.
In post 1210, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1208, AGar wrote:I most want to yeet Lillith. Her prodding feels artificial, she seems like she's just latching on to wanting to yeet me so as not to have to engage with Cakez, and her ISO is mostly just globbing on to whatever seems to be something she can echo at the time.
this is a Bad Take, an Easy Yeet for Scum to Push and also Very Lazy

when you find me agreeing with Gamma, that's a take you can trust
In post 1214, Gamma Emerald wrote:On my part my issue with AGar is less that his lilith push is bad and more that he sussed all three of the other people in the pool.
Ok Boomer Take #1: Providing observations on a set of players when asked is not "sussing" or "shading" all of those players just because it does not feature a fucking glowing "this person is town omg!" review. Jesus fucking christ, I literally said that one of the players is "a player". The other I provided a candid observation with no fucking indication of a lean. I literally said I wanted to yeet one player in that post. One. Not two, not three.... I swear to christ reading comprehension cannot be this difficult.
In post 1217, notscience wrote:...it’s talking about agars push. He’s not going to push himself.
Well not with that attitude I won't.
In post 1223, notscience wrote:And honestly I struggle to remember what Lilith has done this game. Could just be on me, but I had no problem with UTs line of questioning there
This. Is. Fucking. Stellar.

Galaxy brain type shit.
In post 1230, notscience wrote:My point was and still is that it’s an easy push for agar to make. You’re saying she’s done stuff and I’m wrong- cool, whatever, I don’t remember it and am not really pushing the issue my main point is it’s a weak push from agar
Yes, the infamous "easy push" that has gotten all of *checks notes* 1 other vote and it would need 6 total. Marvelous play. I think y'all are confusing "easy push" with "push I don't like". Which, if y'all don't like it fine but say so and don't just hid behind "oh it's an easy push."

re:
See Boomer Take #1. Also your one point about questioning the townread is correct, and I misremembered exchanges with Notty post-Noraa/GE, but that's literally... *checks notes* your only contribution? Questioning a townread?

Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1261, AGar wrote:Ok Boomer Take #1: Providing observations on a set of players when asked is not "sussing" or "shading" all of those players just because it does not feature a fucking glowing "this person is town omg!" review. Jesus fucking christ, I literally said that one of the players is "a player". The other I provided a candid observation with no fucking indication of a lean. I literally said I wanted to yeet one player in that post. One. Not two, not three.... I swear to christ reading comprehension cannot be this difficult.
How is what you described from Cakez not yeetworthy?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1262, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1261, AGar wrote:Ok Boomer Take #1: Providing observations on a set of players when asked is not "sussing" or "shading" all of those players just because it does not feature a fucking glowing "this person is town omg!" review. Jesus fucking christ, I literally said that one of the players is "a player". The other I provided a candid observation with no fucking indication of a lean. I literally said I wanted to yeet one player in that post. One. Not two, not three.... I swear to christ reading comprehension cannot be this difficult.
Because I've seen both alignments do it in my
long and storied
lengthy and pathetic career on this site? I don't find it indicative of anything - it's something he's doing and not only have a few people intimated that he has a habit along these lines regardless of what alignment he has, if he's doing it as scum, he needs either a hard shift from the town writ large to start picking up the things he's floating and running with or he'll need an entire playstyle shift to something more active.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1260, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:cakez what do you think of baltar's latest post :3
In post 1259, SirCakez wrote:

hmmm
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

what are you getting at here
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Agar my main issues w/you is that I see little to no effort to scumhunt, just a lot of passive, upkeep-type posting
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Is it coincidence that you vote me only after I said something bad about you :thinking: what’s the difference between me and agar, who’s also talked about reasons for not being in thread and who has fewer posts than me? Do you think he’s “contributed something substantial”?

Also, why did you say that I’m supposed to be a “good” player? We’ve had 0 games together, and your PT partner also had 0 prior games with me. Where does that impression of me come from?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1254, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1247, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1231, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like Lilith isn’t exactly a weak push, but the one I feel makes the least sense for him to push, I’d expect him to push Cakez over her, and maybe Starbuck
Why would you expect agar to push cakes first?
Just personal belief. Active scum goes first, passive scum can go later
Can you ELI5? Which of them are you calling active vs passive scum? By “goes” do you mean pushing or being wagoned?
But I also feel like his read on you is over-justified and padded-out because of your post count being on the low side
agreeeee
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1255, Starbuck wrote:Quick catch up before I start deep diving ISOs.
What was unnatural about it?
I already talked about why I think it was a TMI read, and he contradicted himself by saying he wasn’t actually townreading noraa for the thing he said he townread her for originally.
In post 1210, Untrod Tripod wrote:this is a Bad Take, an Easy Yeet for Scum to Push and also Very Lazy
Same could be said about those pushing AGar.
Agar’s main point about me was that I was just pushing whatever was already being pushed in thread, which is literally not true. Why do you think he’s pushing me then, if it’s not because I’m the easiest of the remaining pool? I think he’s named me out of sheer survivalism.
In post 1246, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1222, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1221, notscience wrote:You’re talking about UT questioning Agars easy push are you not?
That was not my interpretation of what he said, but if that is true, it is an incredibly lame point to make. Not do I think it is even true necessarily.
In post 1224, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1223, notscience wrote:Cakez has been working on his case, we’ll get it about the time the vaccine is available to the general public
Lol

Anyhow, if you can't remember anything lillith has done, isn't that more scum indicative than anything? That's my entire problem with her.
I don’t like vp’s response to this conversation with notsci. not sure exactly what about it feels off but I almost feel like his intention was never to actually engage on whether agar pushing me was easy (which it is, because I think I have the lowest number of posts out of the remaining 3) but rather just to make UT look bad
That's quite a misrep of what happened.
Alright then, please tell me what you think happened. From where I’m standing, it doesn’t seem like vp intended to ever entertain UT’s train of thought seriously.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1258, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1249, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1240, SirCakez wrote:Sometimes scummy people are just scum
Is this referring to me or agar?
more agar but possibly you
i'm just irked by by the people today saying someone is "too easy" to push
Even in the context of why agar is scummy? I think you missed the point of the conversation
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1263, AGar wrote:
Because I've seen both alignments do it in my
long and storied
lengthy and pathetic career on this site? I don't find it indicative of anything - it's something he's doing and not only have a few people intimated that he has a habit along these lines regardless of what alignment he has, if he's doing it as scum, he needs either a hard shift from the town writ large to start picking up the things he's floating and running with or he'll need an entire playstyle shift to something more active.
It’s a scummy way to play tho. How does “he’s floating shit across and seeing what sticks” not sound like a scum tactic? That’s a great way to avoid taking hard stances that might backfire Id think.
<Embrace The Void>

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1261, AGar wrote:
In post 1209, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Talk about this? I feel like lilith’s content has been decent at least, for what little she had
I have yet to see anything showing original thought or effort from Lillith.
already addressed this, apparently baldfaced lies fly these days
Ok Boomer Take #1: Providing observations on a set of players when asked is not "sussing" or "shading" all of those players just because it does not feature a fucking glowing "this person is town omg!" review. Jesus fucking christ, I literally said that one of the players is "a player". The other I provided a candid observation with no fucking indication of a lean. I literally said I wanted to yeet one player in that post. One. Not two, not three.... I swear to christ reading comprehension cannot be this difficult.
You made the fencesittiest post of all time that would allow you to pivot to literally anyone in the pool and with like 0 evidence of attempts to sort the people you were fencesitting on. Then you made up a reason to pick me as your favored elim.
In post 1223, notscience wrote:And honestly I struggle to remember what Lilith has done this game. Could just be on me, but I had no problem with UTs line of questioning there
This. Is. Fucking. Stellar.

Galaxy brain type shit.
UT was basically saying that I am an easy push from your point of view. Why are you supporting that?
In post 1230, notscience wrote:My point was and still is that it’s an easy push for agar to make. You’re saying she’s done stuff and I’m wrong- cool, whatever, I don’t remember it and am not really pushing the issue my main point is it’s a weak push from agar
Yes, the infamous "easy push" that has gotten all of *checks notes* 1 other vote and it would need 6 total. Marvelous play. I think y'all are confusing "easy push" with "push I don't like". Which, if y'all don't like it fine but say so and don't just hid behind "oh it's an easy push."
out of the remaining three, yeah I think I would have been the easiest to push if scum!you is just trying to survive, which I think is what UT was saying.
re:
See Boomer Take #1. Also your one point about questioning the townread is correct, and I misremembered exchanges with Notty post-Noraa/GE, but that's literally... *checks notes* your only contribution? Questioning a townread?

I really don’t feel the need to restate things that everyone else has already said when I’m catching up, and there’s only so many things to talk about that haven’t already been talked about

please provide examples of where you’ve contributed unique and new thoughts to this game
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

For wording’s sake, maybe “convenient push” is a better description than “easy” but I think the point still stands. I don’t think I would have objected so much if agar had said “Lilith is my top elim choice because she has low content,” but instead he like made up a reason which I think scum!agar has to do in order to try to push the elim away from himself. Like agar had a better chance of winning a 1v1 against me at daystart compared to starbuck and cakes based on content level. I’m kind of seeing what gamma’s saying too - why isn’t agar pushing cakes here, who he’s even noted has done scummy things?

In that vein I think this quote in hindsight seems like projection, because scum!agar has to push me in order to not have to get in a 1v1 with cakes:
In post 1208, AGar wrote:she seems like she's just latching on to wanting to yeet me so as not to have to engage with Cakez
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

VOTE: agar

La da la da.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”