Battle Mage [1]
DrippingGoofball
WindowsXP[1]
Battle Mage
Taly [1]
WindowsXP

Not Voting [5]

Blitzo, xRECKONERx, Flea The Magician, Haschel Cedricson, Taly

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-12-29 17:05:20)
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3476 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

so one thing i will say about n1 to n2.

n2 was pretty dead asf.

there were 4 ppl in admin n1. reading through it i have a more solidified scumread towards taly. alisae seemed biased towards taly(which i can see) with eir reads. e also had a townlean on bell.

i see now that my gamma townread.. well was correct.

but taly just sorta pings me all over the place with subtle tells, such as a word mismash in a post they corrected later(scum are more likely to reedit posts to make sure they look towny and then leave a glaring grammatical error.) and alisae even pointed out how taly's reads just were so mismatched to eir own and thats a huge thing u can see with scum is that even if they're mimicking their townplay well, their reads will slip which i think is what happened to taly there.

id like to hear the case on HC because my vibe is that its probably a comfort LHF wagon. OW is also now on my radar based on what i saw in N1 PT>

id say blitzo town.

i want blitzo with me with whatever task theyre doing next.

Im going to now ISO taly in thread and see where I can go with this and get their progression on how they've been thinking.

im going to be around a bit and im not gonna be posting so much because making big posts is exhausting for me.

i wanna see what reads are around now.

since HC was MIA from both nights im not gonna discount them being a major suspect.

i also reread stuff and so apparently when i tried to choose my task i was sabotaged? so idk if what im doing rn is necessary or if like it will matter if i post 300 posts here. scum used some sort of ability.

basically like what i saw:

OWER/bellaccused of TMI by blitzo, OWER moreso, but bell has a red flip so this is juice

taly kinda weird asf.

gamma obvtowning.. no wonder they died. thus why i think that the person who killed them was in that PT

blitzo towny.

in second PT im surprised titus didnt drive more convo. was really empty, just a 1 page discussion.

maestro had the most posts(my slot).

titus i would like u to elaborate what you meant about crumbing on n2.

blitzo more secretive n2 which does imply that they potentially were also targeted by negative actions and are afraid of more. (i.e. like being locked out n1)

already said it but i want blitzo as my buddy to admin n3.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3477 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3358, xRECKONERx wrote:@HC where were u last night
green shirt thursdays
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3478 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 3222, Maestro wrote:I can verify Titus was with Blitzo and myself (at least) and none of us killed each other or anything last night

I have a couple questions and maaaybe some info? Unfortunately mobile rn but I’ll be on within 2 hours
wait i think my slotkin literally fucked up the task

i hate this.

unless the sabotage message we got they interpreted as them being unable to do the task?? idk!!

reckoner how do u just straight dodge my entrance and pretend like i hadnt posted a bunch of content>?

are u gonna engage with other parts of the game or just pursue a single tunnel?

wheres your head at for solves this game?
what is YOUR task today? i wanna know. you're in a null pile for me rn.(havent reread game properly, been distracted.)

i did enjoy seeing maestro do the couplets on d2 tho :lol: that was the task for admin.

so uh there a chance i wont care as much about this task since it requires all posts so im pretty sure its failed :/ so i might abandon this dumb restriction for the rest of the day cause im pretty sure its ruined. cause its worded in a way that implies all posts so if maestro fucked it up first post its already over.

a bit annoying and i assumed that maestro would have actually followed it lol.

gonna still go for admin tonight. pretty sure that cant get locked like in the game.

kinda annoyed to be honest i was excited to be able to complete my task today but now feeling like i am reset to 0 bc of sabotage of d2 one and d3 is ruined outside of my control xDDD

might be last post i bother with this 300 word thing. just wish i had some sort of feedback that task is [failed] or whatever cause it would help me xD. one more sentence to fluff my post up! and i think its good :) anyways we should pressure taly like i said earlier!
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3479 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Blitzo »

@Taly - I don't think that's accurate, actually - I don't think BM is universally scumread and I did mention that it might be time for me to reassess some of my reads, so I'd like to know where this comes from? That seems kind of inaccurate, and I can think of several people offhand that don't agree with my assessment.

I'm not necessarily opposed to an HC lim but there are some sus people on that wagon.
Also maestro having a completely different post restriction that windowsxp is super odd and kind of coincides with that slot having issues with congruency (re - ali replacing out despite being incredibly active in game and at night) and it's super jarring.
And pooky
I definitely want people to remind me what their reads on BM are at this point, simply because of what Taly said and for my own notes in terms of possibly reassessing some things.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3480 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 3479, Blitzo wrote:
@Taly - I don't think that's accurate, actually - I don't think BM is universally scumread and I did mention that it might be time for me to reassess some of my reads, so I'd like to know where this comes from? That seems kind of inaccurate, and I can think of several people offhand that don't agree with my assessment.

I'm not necessarily opposed to an HC lim but there are some sus people on that wagon.
Also maestro having a completely different post restriction that windowsxp is super odd and kind of coincides with that slot having issues with congruency (re - ali replacing out despite being incredibly active in game and at night) and it's super jarring.
And pooky
I definitely want people to remind me what their reads on BM are at this point, simply because of what Taly said and for my own notes in terms of possibly reassessing some things.
wheres the inconsistency with our post restrictions?

i rescind my townread on you until you can explain. i feel like this post could be a scumslip and im not vibing with it at all.

who are the sus people on that wagon?

this post like completely feels off and now im feeling suspicious.

nothing i have claimed is contradictory to whatever maestro/ali has done or said wrt our tasks. they both did the smart thing and visited the right rooms for the tasks and then on d2 maestro did the post restriction for admin. i am doing post restriction for electrical(well was, i gave up once i saw that maestro broke it with their one and only post on d3 lmfao)

are u scum who is now shading me bc i want to buddy u at night and it would be bad when i die? like im trying to understand ur thought process when u made this post cause its baffling to me u thought to say something like this without an intent to just shade me.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3481 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

scum!blitzo implies town!titus everytime btw(vice versa too)
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3482 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Blitzo »

I want this windowsxp/taly thing to happen, let's see if that goes somewhere.
Alternatively I could just trust in Titus and hop on the HC wagon of justice. Dnu.
I'll probably be even more active the closer to the holidays we get simply because I won't have to work as much. I think I'd prefer to take my time voting right now.

Pedit - maestro post next to nothing today and wasn't following any kind of post restriction. Now you come in with one that doesn't match his posting at all. I also think checking your prior slot and checking with the mod would be among one of your first priorities but somehow that hasn't happened?
As for sus people, I don't trust pooky (and haven't for some time) and mastina also replaced into a rather suspect slot.
OWER has fallen off quite a bit as well and I lumped him and bell together some time ago, which could mean quite a bit. I also don't recall him falling off this hard in our last game together.

Obviously I have too many scumreads and need to get to work on narrowing them down.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3483 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

lmfao

VOTE: blitzo
yeah u scumclaimed

shouldnt ever discredit me blatantly like that
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3484 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 3222, Maestro wrote:I can verify Titus was with Blitzo and myself (at least) and none of us killed each other or anything last night

I have a couple questions and maaaybe some info? Unfortunately mobile rn but I’ll be on within 2 hours
this is maestro's only post on d3.

you're so full of shit trying to make me look less towny even tho alisae is obvtown enough that it shouldnt be hard to read my slot as town it hurts.

like seriously i mean this with full sincerity, alisae plays scum and town much differently just literally read any of eir scumgames and compare to here idc about me, i know my slot is obvtown and im going to act like it.
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3485 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Blitzo »

I also think it's super weird that you would call me out for the very thing you pointed out yourself? That seems extremely arbitrary.
I also think that whatever your buddy theory is is sort of absurd, though if you really want me somewhere we can make it happen if everyone knows where we are. I think that's fine as long as we follow the plan accordingly (or if more people show up.)
What is your read on BM?

Pedit - yeah whatever, if you're just going to shut down as soon as I start talking to you then you can just be scum I guess.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3486 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

OK so

im going back to the 300 word thing bc i have new info that my task is still doable, bc good faith counts etc 1 slip up doesnt = insta fail
In post 2656, Thestatusquo wrote:
Just a heads up: I'm not going to fail a task for a single missed post but I'm not going to be super lenient either. Basically try to do your tasks if you slip up once or twice that might be ok, but not if you're consistently not doing it

i thought it was over bc of maestro's one post, its not a full do it or fail sort of thing

blitzo the way ur shading me is literally so scummy pls stop. im an obvtown slot.

BM is in my PoE rn but they're naturally scummy wrt playstyle, used that to my advantage when i rolled scum against them in a game.

if u really think im scum for pushing on u for using moonlogic to shade me then thats wild.

like.

u came at my slot saying im inconsistent so i come and tell u to elaborate and its revealed u just straight up are doing it in bad faith. u either didnt read what i had to say about my tasks or you're just intent on discrediting me. (seeing as you have not played with me you dont know that its dangerous to go after me (: )

ur literally only able to shade ppl.

what about ppl u were in PTs with? who was in ur N1 and N2 chat? whats ur read on them?

i really did feel u were town bc u seemed genuine about the electrical thing, but perhaps u had planned it as a sorta pseduoclear and to spread out and gain info. part of the reason i wanted u to be with me for tasks was precisely because of the fact that i had a slight tinfoil on you and now this current posting puts it into better perspective.

i dont think you are interested in reading me as town at all. you came in just to call me scummy. because you dont want to PoE to disfavor you.

You're speaking in vague terms in your last post and its concerning because it feels really flaily. what am i calling you out for that i poiinted out? whats arbitrary about it? these are just things scum say to discredit a valid argument.

Its fucking obvious that maestro tried to do a task on d2 which was to make rhymes. (specifically couplets) bc of admin. now its for electrical which is the 300 word thingy.

god i kinda wish that my task was guaranteed failed bc it would have been easier to break this shit up into so many smaller posts.

guarantee u if i was scum i wouldnt try to pretend like my task was still real bc this is genuinely like discomforting for me.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3487 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

oh hey koba's here

thank god for their post restriction lmao
In post 3482, Blitzo wrote:
*Insert Blitzo's post here i'm not checkin that shit for all the forbidden words*
when did you lump me in with bell, I can't find this post. I ask because I'm curious what associations you think I have with Bell.

I'm falling off because holidays, that plus i'm not the best at hunting via association

anyways

VOTE: Pooky

i did some re-reading, this is what I think should be the lim

he threw out numerous posts containing mech-spec on D1 but even after scumhunting rose above the no-elim plan they still like, actively didn't. they had no relevant comments about the game-state, wagons, votes on D2 outside pushing Reck that one time.
he attributes this to his PR on D2 yet here we are on D3, his posting actively makes me remember Stuff I'm Listening To where he was scum active-lurking to get by while town imploded.
makes me feel like Pooky pushing No-elim on D1 was exactly what I thought at the time: a ploy to let him coast by
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #3488 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

As much as I'd love to clarify those posts, theyre over my 50 word limit and blatently breaching that is liable to be bad, especially as this is my long task :( I'll have a read over once I've slept (whoo 4am) and break them down for you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3489 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Sorry for the prod.

Townreading mastina's push on me to do VCA. Not sure how fruitful it is here, but mastina pushing an obvtown slot to be better is pretty obvtown.

Welcome windows.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3490 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Blitzo »

In post 3486, WindowsXP wrote:OK so

im going back to the 300 word thing bc i have new info that my task is still doable, bc good faith counts etc 1 slip up doesnt = insta fail
In post 2656, Thestatusquo wrote:
Just a heads up: I'm not going to fail a task for a single missed post but I'm not going to be super lenient either. Basically try to do your tasks if you slip up once or twice that might be ok, but not if you're consistently not doing it

i thought it was over bc of maestro's one post, its not a full do it or fail sort of thing

blitzo the way ur shading me is literally so scummy pls stop. im an obvtown slot.

BM is in my PoE rn but they're naturally scummy wrt playstyle, used that to my advantage when i rolled scum against them in a game.

if u really think im scum for pushing on u for using moonlogic to shade me then thats wild.

like.

u came at my slot saying im inconsistent so i come and tell u to elaborate and its revealed u just straight up are doing it in bad faith. u either didnt read what i had to say about my tasks or you're just intent on discrediting me. (seeing as you have not played with me you dont know that its dangerous to go after me (: )

ur literally only able to shade ppl.

what about ppl u were in PTs with? who was in ur N1 and N2 chat? whats ur read on them?

i really did feel u were town bc u seemed genuine about the electrical thing, but perhaps u had planned it as a sorta pseduoclear and to spread out and gain info. part of the reason i wanted u to be with me for tasks was precisely because of the fact that i had a slight tinfoil on you and now this current posting puts it into better perspective.

i dont think you are interested in reading me as town at all. you came in just to call me scummy. because you dont want to PoE to disfavor you.

You're speaking in vague terms in your last post and its concerning because it feels really flaily. what am i calling you out for that i poiinted out? whats arbitrary about it? these are just things scum say to discredit a valid argument.

Its fucking obvious that maestro tried to do a task on d2 which was to make rhymes. (specifically couplets) bc of admin. now its for electrical which is the 300 word thingy.

god i kinda wish that my task was guaranteed failed bc it would have been easier to break this shit up into so many smaller posts.

guarantee u if i was scum i wouldnt try to pretend like my task was still real bc this is genuinely like discomforting for me.
Well.
I feel like you mentioning something and then me mentioning the same thing and then you calling me out for said thing seems a little arbitrary. Does OMGUS play a role in your opinion of that or is there something else that I can engage there?

Honestly I kinda feel like the majority of your opinions here are driven almost solely by OMGUS which, while not inherently scummy (because I do it literally all the time) but it seems like that's just kind of it? Do you have anything else behind this that I can engage or is this all I'm looking forward to?
I also fail to see the points you're raising on PoE? Or the points you're making on "bad faith." I don't really follow what you're trying to do here or what you're trying to say? Can you elaborate?
As for my other reads, I was with taly/gamma/alisae on n1 and felt like it was one of the townier cells, albeit I was mostly forced there due to Electrical being locked.
Alisae replaced out shortly afterwards which felt sort of disjointed with what I was seeing beforehand.
On n2 I was with maestro/Titus. I expected more people in that group apparently the rest of the people that were supposed to be in Electrical were locked out. I stand by the fact that whatever can be said in cells can be said in game and don't regret not posting much there.

I will concede that maestro posting only once shouldn't have impacted my read. I thought I remembered him posting more than he did but I didn't do my research beforehand, so yes, I will concede that that isn't a good point.

PEDIT - OWER I was talking about you in my n1 cell. I mentioned both you and bell had strong openers and fell off.

Oh and one more thought for winxp - what is "juice?"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3491 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Why do I feel like this game is queen Titus? That actually hurts my scum hunting. I think I am right again, but nowhere near as confident.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3492 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3453, MURDERCAT wrote:I have nowhere to go, want to be with Cakez
SirCakez is happy with this
who needs to do a task and does not have a buddy?
In post 3465, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1028, SirCakez wrote:BM is lurk fuck as scum and actually plays as town
interesting Cakez appears to have conveniently disregarded his own meta on me today
play from this game > meta
you can't deny your counterwagon on Blitzo looked bad
and regardless SirCakez has pulled off of you so why dredge this up?
In post 3472, WindowsXP wrote:whats up guys i found something im going to pin on to the end of my posts that should work:

if i find a lemon demon song i rly like with 300 words ill replace it with that but yea

i think taly is scum based on my initial rereads of n1 and based on results of n1 being that i was sabo'd. also the purple text gimmick shit sounds like a faked task to me. shits too easy. both my tasks are fairly difficult things. bouncing off this logic i think flea is real bc who the fuck is gonna extract vowels for a mafia games. fuck that noise.

gamma was town in the admin chat n1. i think gamma's town and scumgame also are like fairly distinct based on recent games played by them.

VOTE: taly - should be the lim today

(ok on reread i actually cannot just spam random stuff to get to 300 words. angleshooting wont let it count hahahahaa)

so back to the word counter we go!!! (im being bullied to learn how to play a geriatric i swear)

i just hate i cant do in thread interactions like i normally do LOL

also mastina did the cursed coffee scumtell!! I'm goign to dive into their iso but holy shit like coffee is acutally legit a pretty weird thing like that does catch scum(its sorta a small complacency tell where ur like "oh im sorry im not performing bc no coffee)

im looking at a PoE of taly/mastina/battle mage rn based on my gut tells. im going to dive into the game much more in a bit and analyze actions and such but i wanna go over night PTs first since i cant view them for too long.

three hundred words gottem

fluff for safety yay hi pooky who are the bad guys
you're gonna have to compromise because no one is interested in a Taly elim rn
and you're gonna need to pull some evidence here
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3493 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 3478, WindowsXP wrote:reckoner how do u just straight dodge my entrance and pretend like i hadnt posted a bunch of content>?

are u gonna engage with other parts of the game or just pursue a single tunnel?
no i am not going to engage w/ u if that's what ur asking
green shirt thursdays
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3494 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3487, OutWorldER wrote:oh hey koba's here

thank god for their post restriction lmao
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3495 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

i have a reason i'm pursuing haschel and want to bump my question, you don't get to demand my attn :)
green shirt thursdays
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3496 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

sircakez i say this with full hope this actually help you, but actions like tossing away my tinfoil just because you disagree with it is exactly how you manage to tunnel onto 3 town in a row like you did in betrayal. entertain me. im entertaining the HC push because you know what? i havent really read the game. theres maybe a reason tehres a wagon on them. ill let them respond in real time before i pass judgement, but board analysis makes me feel like its a LHF push.

recknoner similarly in vein with sircakez, give your fellow player some respect and actually engage.

it pays to read.

and if im consolidating on any slot its going to be OWER because of the stuff i read in N1 chat. i skimmed OWER's ISO and it stinks of TMI. (so not really a compromise more like i do think theyre scum and rn im exploring tinfoils and scummy things so i can get a better grasp of the board state)

reck whats your reason for pushing haschel?
not sure what makes u special.

titus i think based on n2 mechanically u are town.

i really dont like how instead of dismantling the reasons ive presented for my scumread on blitzo theyve pushed ahead with discrediting the push instead by calling it omgus when they didnt even state a clear fos on me, just shade.

cakez just because i have a post restriction doesnt mean i wont post. it just means my posts will be harder to read because i wont have them properly segmented bc i like to quote->reply, ellaborate maybe next post, etc. btw

whats ur task OWER? not the room, just the tasks themselves(have we not massclaimed that yet? i saw a room visit massclaim, idk why we have not just forced an early task massclaim)

im a bit nervous of ppl posting just normally today since i got 2 tasks that were based around special posting restrictions.

i do vibe with HC like saying they wont reply as often bc it looks like they have the same task as me.

also i wanna see who ppl townread rn. tryna make tinfoils while im still alive.

XXXXXXX NO DEEPWOLVES BEYOND THIS POINT XXXXXXX
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3497 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

i cannot say certain words. for example, I cannot say Andy (but remove the Y), I cannot say Officer (but remove the ficer), nor can I say the english lexicon's first letter. I cannot say interesting (but remove the teresting). I finally cannot say the first word uttered by famous video game character Mario Mario's catch-phrase.

please point examples to where i'm TMIing, supposedly.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3498 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3496, WindowsXP wrote:but actions like tossing away my tinfoil just because you disagree with it is exactly how you manage to tunnel onto 3 town in a row like you did in betrayal.
Bringing this shit up over and over makes SirCakez want to ignore you
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3499 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

SirCakez is willing to entertain your Taly push but you need to present something to back it up
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”