Klyne
Klyne
Goon
Klyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Klyne »

Yeah. I don't think MURDERCAT is getting run up as one of the last townies, but that makes it all the more frustrating because you can't gain equity in that sense where..

Are you tired of hearing this yet

The wolves are making themselves more pronounced and trying to wrap shit up. You mentioned that I should be looking into the hitlists and shit maybe I should
Klyne
Klyne
Goon
Klyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Klyne »

In post 790, Umlaut wrote:
galaxii has been executed.

She was a
Mafia Goon

The Mafia have published a hit list.
The following names are on it:

Klyne
ben dover123
DeasVail

Night 1

Everyone sleep tight!
The sun will rise in (expired on 2020-12-13 02:50:00).
In post 1348, Umlaut wrote:
DeasVail has been executed.

He was a
Townie

The Mafia have published a hit list.
The following names are on it:

VP Baltar
Klyne
Datisi

Night 2

Everyone sleep tight!
The sun will rise in (expired on 2020-12-24 01:48:00).
Alright so again I know I'm fucking town therefore this is telling me Mafia are out to lunch right now. If you're town then you look at this list and think they've exclusively nommed town right? This is why DV's death isn't terrible because it tells you this

Titus/iamausername/Bulge/Ahsoka/innocentvillager/MURDERCAT/clidd

2 of those are mafia, 2 of those are wolves. There's 7 in there. I townread clidd still so take it down to 6 on my own bias. I'm not setting up for future days I'm asking you upfront what you think MURDERCAT flips and what it means for us. Or..what are your suggestions?
Klyne
Klyne
Goon
Klyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Klyne »

See right now The Mafia know they fucked up. That's how I interpret this. The Wolves have more agency but Mafia are shitting themselves. I don't think it's in Mafia's playbook to bus MURDERCAT or even suggest a lynch there if he's mafia. This will be extraordinarily telling in future days. It's just a tad annoying though. Tad annoying I know there's a wolf probably voting MURDERCAT right now even if he's scum. Then you find his mate being a coward somewhere else
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:21 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1476, Klyne wrote:Titus/iamausername/Bulge/Ahsoka/innocentvillager/MURDERCAT/clidd

2 of those are mafia, 2 of those are wolves. There's 7 in there. I townread clidd still so take it down to 6 on my own bias. I'm not setting up for future days I'm asking you upfront what you think MURDERCAT flips and what it means for us. Or..what are your suggestions?
It's a fair point that the DV flip is at least informative.

So if I'm looking at that list, I basically think: "Let's flip MC, who is likely mafia. Then we probably flip Bulge who I suspect is wolf. Ahoska is probably next and could be either imo. That flip will probably inform who is suspect out of the remainder"

Though I could also be dead by then. I think the mafia nominated me because they think I'm a wolf or town dangerous to them. I know I'm town, but either way I still expect to be on the kill list with regularity. Matter of time before actual wolves get on the list and I'll be dead.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Klyne
Klyne
Goon
Klyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Klyne »

If you think Bulge is wolf where does that align with you calling me Wolf? Normally, shit like this would just be circular logic but it's multi-ball. Calling out a wolf feels much more direct than Mafia. The way I look at it from town perspective is that you have normal scum and then Wolves who act like two SKs without the innate ability to kill. SK/Indies act more independent and are harder to discern.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:05 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1479, Klyne wrote:If you think Bulge is wolf where does that align with you calling me Wolf? Normally, shit like this would just be circular logic but it's multi-ball. Calling out a wolf feels much more direct than Mafia. The way I look at it from town perspective is that you have normal scum and then Wolves who act like two SKs without the innate ability to kill. SK/Indies act more independent and are harder to discern.
You are basically an island this game, so how does it not fit that you could be a wolf?

I also don't quite get how you don't see it. Like, I've said for days that I can totally see why people would say I'm never mafia, but could be a wolf. Doesn't bother me because I'd totally see that if I was town outside of myself.

What is the argument that you're never a wolf here?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by iamausername »

In post 1478, VP Baltar wrote:I think the mafia nominated me because they think I'm a wolf or town dangerous to them.
see, i think the primary motivation behind last night's list was keeping the pool of possible mafia as wide as they could by nominating the people who were most obviously not mafia - you and Datisi were the driving forces behind the galaxii execution on D1, Klyne was the one person still around who they'd already put on the first list.

and maybe i am just tunneling here, but to my mind, that says that mafia know they're in trouble and can't afford to reduce the PoE any further than it already has been. because they know Murdercat is going down, so they need to hope the other can survive it out to the end.

it is perhaps worth consdering why Datisi was chosen by the wolves over Klyne or VP (and why ben was chosen N1), though in both cases, it could very well be as simple as "they were the most widely townread".
VP Baltar wrote:So if I'm looking at that list, I basically think: "Let's flip MC, who is likely mafia. Then we probably flip Bulge who I suspect is wolf. Ahoska is probably next and could be either imo. That flip will probably inform who is suspect out of the remainder"
this feels like a solid plan.

right now my reads are like

clidd/VP
~
IV/Titus/Klyne
~
Ahsoka
Bulge
Murdercat

and flips from the bottom three would heavily inform my reads on the middle three.

stating an intent to hammer at some point. not imminently, necessarily, but i don't see this day ending in an execution that isn't MC and i don't want it to. so if anyone has anything they really want to get out there before we go to night, don't hold it in for too long.
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1464, VP Baltar wrote:Murdercat, the reason people want to yeet you is because of username's case. It has nothing to do with Titus calling you mafia
i am actually not even aware of Iamuser's case, where is it?
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

I'd be down to fade Klyne/VPB. Still think they're both wolves.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

VPB is trying hard to stop people from town reading me.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

I just find it really suspicious as soon as I start calling VPB/Klyne a team they start posting at each other like this.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1471, Klyne wrote:I've made some absolutely obnoxious takes fullcaps bravado yet you have posts like Ahsoka who insinuate that me-you are Wolf/Wolf and yet you don't bat an eyelash to it? I'm saying this from your own perspective if you were an innocent townie getting associated with WOLF in your eyes. Yes I am turning it around on you, this is how discussion thrives
this is kinda townie. Seems genuine, but I don't know how much scum theatre they're capable of. It says Mafia have daytalk, werewolves do not, so this could be natural no day talk arguing between partners, but I probably need to do a reanalyze.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

Hmm, I'm probably wrong with the wolf/wolf.
Klyne
Klyne
Goon
Klyne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Klyne »

In post 1480, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1479, Klyne wrote:If you think Bulge is wolf where does that align with you calling me Wolf? Normally, shit like this would just be circular logic but it's multi-ball. Calling out a wolf feels much more direct than Mafia. The way I look at it from town perspective is that you have normal scum and then Wolves who act like two SKs without the innate ability to kill. SK/Indies act more independent and are harder to discern.
You are basically an island this game, so how does it not fit that you could be a wolf?

I also don't quite get how you don't see it. Like, I've said for days that I can totally see why people would say I'm never mafia, but could be a wolf. Doesn't bother me because I'd totally see that if I was town outside of myself.

What is the argument that you're never a wolf here?
I'm not a wolf cause I'm not a fucking wolf, think back to D1 and how everyone was foaming at the mouth for some Klyne. I don't enjoy self-defense in particular so let's stay objective

I wanted to know why it would specifically make sense for Me/Bulge to be wolves, like what's the tell there
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

I'm fine with Klyne going through this day phase, I think we just fade Murdercat here.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

flavor am I actually null to you rn? I thought you could read me?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:51 pm

In post 1459, MURDERCAT wrote:The only argument that I am scum is that I'm mafia, if he is mafia he probably concludes that wolves are pushing me and I'm town.
this whole thing about how you keep assuming mafia!bulge simply concludes you’re town is still weird to me

idk what to think of it yet
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1383, Ahsoka wrote:Titus

IV

Iamausername

Bulge
Clidd

VP

Murdercat
Klyne

Rough readslist in general. Note Titus isn't necessarily a strong town read, more like a lean town read, and IV is more light lean town followed by Iamauser, but I wouldn't say I have a strong enough read on anyone this game that straight up couldn't be scum, which is why I thought it was weird when Datisi was saying he was more likely to be mafia than VPB was.

Maybe it's because I replaced in, but I feel that's more telling because I was able to see the game from a fresh perspective.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Ahsoka »

I also just posted the idea that Titus isn't town, but I don't know where I've landed with that yet.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:38 pm

also I am working on getting caught up still, I haven’t read the beginning of D2 or MC case much yet. Holidays are over now so I’ll read up soon.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by clidd »

I'll see if I can help tomorrow.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by clidd »

I think VP is just going up with Username. Both town.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:23 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1446, Klyne wrote:Honestly I look at it like

My reads must be dope
or
The mafia think I'm a werewolf and are openly trying to kill me

Either way is ego
is your second line a joke?
In post 1447, Klyne wrote:
In post 1444, The Bulge wrote:I'm very uncomfortable with the PoEs I am slipping into. yes I've been inactive but it feels like I'm being groomed as the next townie elim
I am a sucker for this openess

I never let go of my IV/PlusJOYED right and got my arm twisted into a DV lim where I made the hugest fucking extend reach trying to find compromise in what townies are left

Tell me why this game from your perspective if you're town is so sterile
I don't understand the question
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:23 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1455, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1415, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1412, clidd wrote:VOTE: MURDERCAT
interested in hearing your process here. what turned you?
Lol this is TMI, bulge is probably mafia who knows I'm town here
what? lmao where are you making that leap
In post 1456, MURDERCAT wrote:He's setting up like a soft defense of me so that when I flip he looks better
clidd is town. clidd thought you were town. I thought you were town. you scared me and clidd by being weird. clidd read your iso. clidd voted you. which if those parts leading up to this did you miss or ignore?
In post 1459, MURDERCAT wrote:The only argument that I am scum is that I'm mafia, if he is mafia he probably concludes that wolves are pushing me and I'm town. No one thinks I'm a wolf, Titus just declared that I am mafia and some people are going along with it.
lol
VOTE: MURDERCAT
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:24 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1462, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 1455, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1415, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1412, clidd wrote:VOTE: MURDERCAT
interested in hearing your process here. what turned you?
Lol this is TMI, bulge is probably mafia who knows I'm town here
This could be a possible distancing, but part of me thinks there's MC town potential. I felt it part of yesterday as well, and Titus kept pushing me and MC as partners, when I had been voting MC. Titus makes me want to believe MC is scum, but I keep having doubts.

Bulge is one of my stronger mafia possibilities.
ok fuck off with this. now I'm demanding more from you.

Return to “Completed Open Games”