Mini Theme 2182 - Legends of the Hidden Temple III - Over!

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:02 am

Post by notscience »

That’s fair.

Hm.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

The pool of players eligible to be eliminated today consists of
VP Baltar

Gamma Emerald
PookyTheMagicalBear

Gamma Emerald (5) : VP Baltar, SirCakez, xRECKONERx, lilith2013, Untrod Tripod,
VP Baltar (3) : notscience, PookyTheMagicalBear, Gamma Emerald
PookyTheMagicalBear (1) :, DkKoba

Not Voting: The Bulge

With 10 players alive it takes 6 votes to eliminate.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1675, notscience wrote:That’s fair.

Hm.
Also noteworthy is that AGar if you check his iso basically only argued with you and GE

Is it possible that scum just picked two random town to distance from? Sure.

Do I find that likely? Hell no.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Like, agar spent all of d1 and d2 trying to argue that gamma was scum. Why would he do this? And especially why would he keep doing it when people kept saying bro this isn't happening?

I'm having a hard time finding a motivation for scum to do that to a town slow. Now... A scum slot? Much motivation.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

Can we no lim and choose a different group??
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 0, Haschel Cedricson wrote:15."No Elim" is not an option. The gods of the Hidden Temple demand blood.
Read the rules
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:38 am

Post by notscience »

In post 1677, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1675, notscience wrote:That’s fair.

Hm.
Also noteworthy is that AGar if you check his iso basically only argued with you and GE

Is it possible that scum just picked two random town to distance from? Sure.

Do I find that likely? Hell no.
Part of what tipped me off about agar is he is normally quick to chastise me doing stupid shit as town. It wasn’t here.

But yeah, I get what you’re saying.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1680, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 0, Haschel Cedricson wrote:15."No Elim" is not an option. The gods of the Hidden Temple demand blood.
Read the rules
Bold of you to assume koba reads the rules in the first go
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:02 am

Post by SirCakez »

UT we are mind melding here
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

He did also argue with lilith a little day two
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:35 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

AGAR iso
In post 410, AGar wrote:
In post 236, Noraa wrote:But yeah this play is a huge gambit if he is scum and I'm not sure scum!pooky willingly puts himself on the chopping block just like that.
Why not? It's not actually as big of a gambit as people are making it out to be.

@Pooky
How much playing experience do you have with Noraa and Gamma, specifically?
this appeal to pooky's authority on noraa/gamma doesn't feel like something AGar is doing to set up a scumbuddy for a spike, but seems more of a way to generally endear himself to town. +townpoints for pooky
In post 423, AGar wrote:
In post 421, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 397, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 394, Untrod Tripod wrote:Wild notion, but 46% of the posts this game are from noraa and gamma so how about the two of you chill out and let some other people talk instead of suffocating the game?
me gamma noraa baltar take a time out and let the other 8 people talk for a day or two ok?

I'm down for that

Baltar Noraa Gamma?
In post 408, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’ll try to avoid posting but I don’t want to get prodded
But yeah I’ll keep it down. I do kinda wanna have highest post count for the time I’m alive though.
Let’s note MY pair was immediately willing to comply but VP and Noraa weren’t. I think that’s an indication of who REALLY cares about keeping traction in this situation.
I mean this is a garbage concept, and thinking that not threadshitting means not posting at all is a hell of an equivalency.

Like we have to yeet one of you four, thus, it is kind of necessary that you four participate. Just stop threadshitting with petty arguments. Seems simple enough.
is this faked? i don't know. it sorta feels like righteous anger towards threadshitting, like AGar is tapping into this pool of justified anger to seem more town since he's scum, which would make GE town? but it's flimsy. i famously read AGar incredibly poorly.
In post 441, AGar wrote:Can we not with the whole "the 4 who are eligible for yeeting are dipping out of the thread" thing? Again, y'all can be present and interact and, y'know, help us figure out who's where without just shitting up the thread.
hmmm. trying to think of a scum motivation behind wanting all four people to stay present. it could just be scum theater/LAMIST, but is there something possibly deeper?
In post 447, AGar wrote:
In post 443, VP Baltar wrote:Here is a new take from me: I think Reck might be scum here. Tinfoil hat says he knows too much about gamma's alignment.
Oh? Off the drunk note to self or something more?
AGar nibbles at anything involving me but doesn't want to face me head on. this isn't the first or last time he's mentioned AT me but not TO me
In post 519, AGar wrote:
In post 479, Untrod Tripod wrote:SirCakez
lilith2013
Starbuck
AGar
xRECKONERx
notscience
The Bulge

^ this list of people

what are your reads on the players on the table right now? how about the 8 of us talk about this. we don't need to talk about anyone who you can't vote for today. that will clutter this up and distract. just the people on the table.
Townlean Noraa. (posts like , ). I don't love the reasoning for townPooky she gives in and still want a follow up on why, but I don't find that scummy.

Scumlean GE. I really really hate his insistence that the 4 up for yeeting shut up because it creates a situation where 8 of us talk to each other about 4 people who are interacting in a limited way and then with PTs and daytalk allows for a lot of lurking and coordination. I still find his whole thing about Noraa pushing back on a townread from him very very awkward and just there's a thing about it that doesn't sit right with me - it's setting off gut pangs.

Null on VPB and Pooky for two different reasons.

VPB's early posting was kinda fluffy but the game was generally trash so it didn't feel like there was anything he was particularly dodging. Lately he's been mostly :goodposting:. I don't love the deal made, but that's just me in general and tbf I'm not a party to that so whatever. If we come to a point where it's suddenly obvious Noraa or VPB is scum and we can't get the other to vote to yeet because of a dumb deal, we'll burn that bridge then.

Pooky's early challenge set off a few gambit bells with me but then his follow up has been... the opposite of what I would call smart scum posting if he was gambitting.
In post 509, VP Baltar wrote:How about this: how many people who are not in the challenge are using their PTs to talk about the game?
Not really right now. I will likely spew some shit in there later because I find the PT useful in spots generally.
In post 515, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:2) Ok then propose a logical reason for why anyone would hide something in the PT that they are not sharing with the rest of us.
The same reason any neighborhood is worthwhile - you can discuss stuff in a limited one on one environment to bounce shit off of someone, a second set of eyes - you don't have to trust them 100% but it can help shit out. You can ask your partner their direct opinion on a topic to get a read on them. You can just work through thoughts. Plenty of people keep notes PTs. It's at worst a notes PT with another voice in there. Besides, if your partner is keeping secrets in the PT you feel should be shared with the town... you can just fucking share that info and put that badge on your partner.
hmmm. the placement of both VPB/pooky into the null pile right here gives me pause. i'm not sure if AGar-scum would turbobus gamma AND null one of his buddies. but the white knighting of noraa is telling. i generally (waxingpoetic here) think it's easier for scum to *tell the truth* by suspecting their buddies and calling townies town, and up until now this appears to be what AGar is doing
In post 1052, AGar wrote:
In post 946, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 943, AGar wrote:Of the four, I find Gamma's sustained behavior most likely to come from scum
okay but I don't think it's gonna happen
What convinces you Gamma *shouldn't* eat the yeet?

@VPB
The shift in & is throwing me a bit of a loop - care to help me out here? 953 seems to insinuate you would like a Gamma yeet but the vote 2 posts later obviously strays in a different direction.

seems to miss the entire point of what UT brought up in wrt reading other players. I'm unsurprised.

Narrator: He did, in fact, misremember.

@Reck
re: - Pooky's challenge was anti-town but do you see anything in the followup to indicate scum? Or are you just finding the pool largely homogenous and that's enough to sort out among the four?
In post 1011, Starbuck wrote:If you're not sharing, this picture means nothing to me.
For just a short drive down to St. Yeet, you too could have some of these delicious cookies.

And in , we can see the wild scum circle back to the very thing that was brought up in , oblivious to the fact itself.

bad, ignores basic common sense.

re:

1. Gamma
2. Pooky
3. Noraa
4. VPB
odd that with very little explanation, he goes from "gamma scum, noraa town, vpb/pooky null" to "vpb is the most town".
In post 1142, AGar wrote:What benefit do you see to scum angling to push a four-town mindset if there's a scumbag in there?
WELL NOW THIS HAS ME THINKING THERE'S 100% SCUM AGAIN IN THE ORIGINAL FOUR. FUCK.

everything after this is pretty much nothing. hm.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

so like, the debate comes, for me, down to: did AGar bus Gamma, or did he and VPB goes balls to the wall with protection each other/townreading each other?

given what we saw of AGar's play -- in that the only strong stance he took is "noraa is town" -- I would say it's far more likely for him to bus a buddy than white knight a buddy.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

so like, the debate comes, for me, down to: did AGar bus Gamma, or did he and VPB goes balls to the wall with protection each other/townreading each other?

given what we saw of AGar's play -- in that the only strong stance he took is "noraa is town" -- I would say it's far more likely for him to bus a buddy than white knight a buddy.
green shirt thursdays
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:51 am

Post by notscience »

What, if any, affect do you think you outlining the path scum took last game in thread had on scums associations?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok i need a poll then:

who unironically thinks lilith x agar could be remotely partnered interactions

bc that stuck out to me like a sore thumb and i looked at it and was like, the tone he used with lilith spews them as hard town here.
same with gamma

which is why i think the gamma push is dumb and scum motivated.
retired
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:57 am

Post by notscience »

I do.

I was townreading (Pooky, Gamma, UT, kinda Reck, kinda Starbuck) coming into today
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

:shifty: y doe
retired
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:08 am

Post by SirCakez »

So who was agar distancing with?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1692, SirCakez wrote:So who was agar distancing with?
retired
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:15 am

Post by notscience »

Pooky- stupid challenge
Gamma- d1 behavior
UT and Reck- gut
Starbuck- way she interacted with me
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by The Bulge »

kobuh
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1688, notscience wrote:What, if any, affect do you think you outlining the path scum took last game in thread had on scums associations?
what
green shirt thursdays
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by The Bulge »

I'm about to start drinking but I'm planning on reading up and hanging out with you folk later tonight :mrgreen:
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1696, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1688, notscience wrote:What, if any, affect do you think you outlining the path scum took last game in thread had on scums associations?
what
i iso'd myself and don't understand what you're asking
green shirt thursdays
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1698, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1696, xRECKONERx wrote:
what
i iso'd myself and don't understand what you're asking
I think he's confusing us, because that's something I did

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”