Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Votecount 5.3

[5] Not Voting:
DrippingGoofball, Marky Mark, Infinity 324, JacksonVirgo, Noraa

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to eliminate.

The elimination deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-12 16:36:19).

Joint Mod ISO
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 3613, JacksonVirgo wrote:I'm going to say this as blunt as I can, if you take it as an insult then I apologize but I'm not going to beat around the bush as this is my thoughts. If anyone expects me to eliminate my clear simply because you have a conspiracy theory that they're an Ascetic just because an Ascetic would fit thematically you are literally insane. Actually, I just remembered that the Motion Detector got a positive result on them, meaning they simply aren't.
Ok so I see why ur not willing to lim DGB but I'm going to try my best to work around that.

I hope you agree that out of DGB and me there has to be a scum. Don't be quick to assume it is me this time. Listen to me and try to understand where I am coming from.

For the sake of thinking from ur perspective, lets assume the scum team is Noraa/Mark. DGB is a town RBer, Jack is town JOAT, and Infinity is a vt.

Ok so the moment this day started, I charged in with a DGB vote. Isn't this nearly suicide to 1v1 ur top TR? Like no shit I know DGB is your top TR. You made it clear as hell yesterday. Sure I didn't know it was because u investigated them but still, I don't start out attacking a town RBer. Scum 1000000000% attack infinity here. Think about it. How much easier would it be to get 1 singular vote on a vt than on a town RBer that the town JOAT thinks is locktown?

Now lets flip to my perspective for a sec.

I came into this day with zero plan or anything. I was just like "Mom says DGB. DGB it is" Like there was nothing else to it at all.

I started realizing you were town through your frustration. You felt genuinely upset and I believe you think DGB is town and me scum and if you believe that, you are town. I started seeing it pretty fast.
I came into this day not sure if anyone but DGB was scum. Yesterday, I had noticed a tone shift from DGB in that they were a lot more kind and meek which was the main reason I wanted DGB on the chopping block today.

Once I realized you were town, I also realized that the scum team cannot possibly be marky/infinity. I parked my vote on DGB and before I removed it, everyone had checked into the thread. If the team were infinity/marky, game would be over.

From my perspective, you, jacko, are obvtown. I am town. Marky/Infinity cannot logically be the scum team. DGB must be in the scum team even by poe.

Why do you think I'm scum? I thought about this question a bit last night. I may be totally jackshit wrong but I'm going to say why I think you don't believe me. I feel like its out of fear of losing to scum!Noraa as I am known for good scum games and you have modded two of my flawless wins.

But the thing is I want you to think about a few questions. Think about them and answer them yourself and then talk to me about it.
1) Is my every post in this game loaded fully with AtE and with the intent of manipulating every person in the game? (do not look at my posts. think from memory. can you think of a single time where I AtE'd here)
2) Am I efforting in this game? Is any of that effort going towards self preservation?
3) What are the benefits towards me 1v1'ing your top TR? (Trust me I know how tunneled you get. You wouldn't let go of me in 2177.)
4) Seriously, have I even been ATTEMPTING to look townie in general this game? (think about my refusal to read the game. calling masons stupid. calling everyone scummy.)
5) Is my scum game this bad? (take a while for this one. I think you know the answer but refuse to accept it)
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Noraa »

I skimmed marks posts. It really doesn't look good. The only good thing is that he isn't saying infinity could be scum which is +town points cuz I do think scum here push the vt. After I've said this multiple times, its prolly no longer the case but anyways.

Marks post basically says "DGB could be scum. Jacko could be scum. Noraa could be scum"

Its like "ok great well that was very helpful"
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Noraa »

I pulled a few quotes from a scum!Noraa elo. Take a look and tell me if the tone is even remotely similar.

Spoiler:
In post 8877, Noraa wrote:everyone is starting to lean scum on me and I'm just getting deja vu of day 1. I have really conflicting thoughts and am extremely frustrated that everyone is SRing me rn. Like extremely frustrated.

Scum set me up so hard and Bell insists it was all scum theatre. Passing to LLD was scum theater. Calling me scum in every other post was scum theater. Voting me whenever a different wagon isnt working that well. It's all scum theatre.

Fidget insists I'm scum because I'm good at scum.

Murder is god knows where in this whole mess.

Now I feel like you also think I'm scum.

I just wish gloria was here. I need her polar bear gifs :(
In post 8895, Noraa wrote:I feel surging anger at every SR rn. I finally understand how Adorable feels.

*breathing exercises*

In post 8952, Noraa wrote:
In post 8951, MURDERCAT wrote:Like if I'm worried about a convienent list from bell isn't this way worse? After what happened in 2170 are we really going to accept this?
ur literally comparing this to one of my worst games on site?
smh
In post 8977, Noraa wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 11, Bell wrote:
In post 9, shellyc wrote:Bell are you town here

i've got my dayvig gun ready

I’m always town you scum claimer
Sure its RVS but still :shifty:
In post 21, Bell wrote:I’m not sure if I wanna just give the first scroll to lapsa or not.
Bell is the most insistent on Lapsa. I'd always viewed Lapsa as PL material. Scum TMI?
In post 77, Bell wrote:VOTE: Shellyc
HMMMMMMMMMMMM.
In post 139, Bell wrote:Why hasn’t LLD been vigged yet.
I feel like if I were scum I would have sent that message in yesterday.
LAMIST. very berry.
In post 156, Bell wrote:Did I say i’m Glad i’m Not scum buddies with Norra yet.
Not sure why. This post pings weird. It's the attitude thing.
In post 161, Bell wrote:Also, I feel bad if she’s actually not scum. :(

Though I suppose I should feel bad either way which fits in nicely with how I feel rn.
fence sit? backtrack?
In post 546, Bell wrote:Okay. I don’t care.
Shellyc got under my skin.
And I guess i’m Death tunneling her now.
bad reason but good way to justify voting for shelly forever.
In post 678, Bell wrote:2 hours sleep! Woo.

Lld.
Fidget
murdercat.

Mmm. After that things get fizzier. I feel like this game is a race to find townmore than a race to find scum tbh.
shockingly accurate. I had a huge SR on Fidget back then and so did many other people. I believe this is TMI cuz Fidget looked p scummy back then.
In post 688, Bell wrote:
In post 686, shellyc wrote:"I should be TRing Bell"
"proceeds to SR Bell"

inconsistency = bad
Are you for real with this and the flailing thing. I feel like you can’t be given the number of games you’ve played just from sheer blocks being knocked over after building them up.

Zdenek: I genuinely don’t know what you want me to say from that post. It just looks like you’re fence sitting.
Zdenek was another scum lurker. I don't think I picked up anything on this slot and its weird that Bell picks up on these.
In post 1291, Bell wrote:She could fake it I guess.
But you don't have my support.
I guess I'm scum buddies with her afterall.
low-key shade. I could see this as scum trying to set me up. Cuz Bell red, in this circumstance would have made me look bad considering Bell started defending me sometime in the game.
In post 9172, Noraa wrote:Pooky doesn't believe me.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:40 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Noraa's Day 1:

We all remember Noraa's bizarre 99% scumread on Flea that she promised to explain later, but always pushed back against doing even though she was pressed about it by more than one players. She always answer with a variation of "later" but at some point said that she didn't want to reveal some that 99% reliable meta on Flea. Take note that this Flea scumread comes right on the heels of Flea scumreading Vaxkiller's predecessor.
In post 103, Noraa wrote:
In post 93, Flea The Magician wrote:VOTE: Llamamamamamamamamamamamamamamamaamamama
(now Vaxkiller)
Ok well im now
99% sure I have soul read on Flea
and I think they're scum.
Maybe
will explain why later.
A bit cautious treading in this territory cuz last I SRed Flea, they were town. Gimme some time to think.
In post 132, Noraa wrote:
In post 130, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Ok well im now 99% sure I have soul read on Flea and I think they're scum. Maybe will explain why later. A bit cautious treading in this territory cuz last I SRed Flea, they were town. Gimme some time to think.
No, you're gonna have to explain it now.

Nope. im not 100% sure yet so im not dropping meta tells just so Flea can change it up
. Once its a pattern, it'll click better.
In post 136, Noraa wrote:
I will drop it sometime day 1. just wait patiently.
In post 153, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 110, Marky Mark wrote:Please tell me about how my pg 3 vote is an overreaction as opposed to trying to work with the limited information we have.
Feels like between this and the meta tell on Flea, Noraa has been avoiding answering questions so far.
Why the cold shoulder Noraa? :P
Noraa's response to Mark politely and reasonably asking for explanations is to aggressively shut him down, accusing him of "shading people" without bothering providing evidence, and slamming him with a vote. I would say it's extremely unlikely that Mark is Noraa's scumpal. This is beyond bus'ing/distancing.
In post 164, Noraa wrote:
In post 153, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 110, Marky Mark wrote:Please tell me about how my pg 3 vote is an overreaction as opposed to trying to work with the limited information we have.
Feels like between this and the meta tell on Flea, Noraa has been avoiding answering questions so far. Why the cold shoulder Noraa? :P
I find it extremely interesting that u've shaded three people already and its like page 6.

I answered.
I believe that what they did was not deserving of that vote but Jacko is special cuz their town meta matches up with votes not always making sense.

You however, don't get the benefit of the doubt cuz I've never played with u before.

I've said multiple times why my meta tell isnt gonna be dropped quite yet. Why push it?

VOTE: Mark
More gratuitous accusations of "shading":
In post 218, Noraa wrote:
In post 197, Marky Mark wrote:I wasn't actively trying to hunt scum?
the problem is that I think ur shading people not hunting scum.
Now, this is the kicker.
After being pressured to explain that 99% scum should read on Flea, resisting several times, making up a answer about meta, browbeating Mark, she flips it and reads Flea as town after a kaomoji cyber hug. But really, she was looking for an escape for the scum pickle she created for herself.
In post 215, Noraa wrote:
In post 193, Flea The Magician wrote:
ʕ•ૅૄ•ʔ

Do you need a chaos hug nornor?
╲ʕ·ᴥ· ╲ʔ
T^T yesh pls.
*accidentally fell into flea's pocket*
well ... shit
TL;DR
Noraa paints town!Flea as scum for no reason, when called out on it, badgers the people that demand answers, then coyly retracts her fake Flea scumread.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:41 am

Going through Noraa's iso is a very painful process but someone has got to do it if we're going to win this game. I'm not even done with Day 1.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:56 am

Noraa's Day 1, cont'd:

After badgering Mark for questioning her about her Flea read, voting Mark, and coyly retracting her Flea read, Noraa gets out of trouble by unvoting Mark.

When one skips all the cutesy posts and gets down to the bone, one begins to understand how she operates as scum and gets away with it.

Noraa's scumplay is a combination of relentless spamming and aggressive browbeating, cloaked in girly pink cake fondant.

In post 227, Noraa wrote:Lemme try that again lol

*AHEM*

Alright after all that and a reread on Mark, im feeling better about mark even though it may not seem like it due to my last few posts. Overall, im liking the answers he's giving and yeah!

UNVOTE:
Now that she has extirpated herself from well earned scrutiny through combative tactics, she turns things around and begins to sow chaos - see details in my next post.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:05 am

Noraa's Day 1, cont'd - seizing the narrative:

This global read comes in on
page 5
, so an early attempt for scum to seize the narrative. Look at how brazen it is:
In post 105, Noraa wrote:
town bin:
Llama (now Vaxkiller)
Jacko, Horsewoman

scum bin:
Marky
Flea
JacksonVirgo is conftown to me, and Mark is conftown by virtue of Noraa's frankly hostile interactions with Mark.

Her townbin AND scumbin are 100% townies.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:31 am

Noraa's Day 1, cont'd - creating chaos:

Just like that, let's vote a townie! Maybe it'll catch on. If not, there's an "out" built in, the "for a bit" escape route.
In post 313, Noraa wrote:Btw, my vote is gonna go here for a bit.
VOTE: Guillotina
Aggressively taunting Guillotina:
In post 319, Noraa wrote:
In post 317, Guillotina wrote:By the way, you don't get town points for OMGUSing me after I said why I think town would or should.

OMGUS is a term created by wolves to discredit town hunches on votes against them.
you just called urself scum lol.
Badgering townies for doing what she does all the time (note that without the vote, it would be a perfectly reasonable and civil conversation:
In post 525, Noraa wrote:
In post 433, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Momrangal
why not
VOTE: DGB
explain your vote pls.
JacsonVirgo calls out Noraa for preparing herself for a quick retraction, Noraa meekly backs out and votes... another townie.
In post 553, Noraa wrote:
In post 550, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 548, Noraa wrote:
In post 546, JacksonVirgo wrote:Why are people using votes like this. Saying that Gill is scummier defeats the original purpose of voting DGB.
I just want an answer from DGB.
It looks like either you are wasting your vote or you're preparing yourself for a quick retraction
Not really but if it makes you feel better or something, VOTE: Guillo
DGB, I still want the answer.

The point is to say that I want an answer and DGB is a very possible vote candidate. I could swap DGB in for Guillo if DGB ever starts obvscumming.
My preference atm is Guillo but DGB can easily change that.
JacksonVirgo again calls out Noraa, this time for voting her town read. Her answer? Some slippery playstyle vs. personality duality. I say "slippery" because Noraa knows that no one can ask for proof of concept of Guillotina's "playstyle vs. personality." It's unprovable nonsense and extremely effective at getting people to back off as they throw their hands up dealing with spam and illogical gobbledygook.
In post 584, Noraa wrote:
In post 558, JacksonVirgo wrote:Did you not literally just say they're probably Town?
if its a playstyle thing.
if its personality, then no.
When scumread, Noraa switches off the belligerence and turns on the cutesy 5 yr old:
"me no like SR on me cutesy emoji"
In post 669, Noraa wrote:You feel like a robot this game. me no like the SR on me >:(
Noraa jumps on an opportunity to vote ANOTHER TOWNIE.
In post 936, Noraa wrote:
In post 696, Toogeloo wrote:UNVOTE: VOTE: momrangal
This vote is not ok after a mason claim.
VOTE: Toog
TL;DR
We observe how she exclusively directs her aggression against townies, navigates around threats to her survival (scum reads on her) with infantile posts meant to disarm her accusers, and protects her scum team by directing the vig to shoot into a 3 player pool, two of which are town. This may be the ONE time she even mentions a partner.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:32 am

Noraa's Day 1, cont'd - directing the vig:

This post right here is a huge blinking marquee of scum behavior. Scum fears vigs most of all - rightly so, as one scum was vig'ged in this game. Why wouldn't an aggressive player like Noraa boldly direct the vig?
In post 957, Noraa wrote:
In post 796, JacksonVirgo wrote:If we have a vigilante, I recommend shooting in the low-posters to clear the null-tier. The scummy players and the townie players sort themselves out more or less where I've seen null tier stay null and loses us the game.
Vig should shoot either Toog, Infinity, or DGB.

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:32 am

Post by Noraa »

These cases suck ass but I'm really angry because I fucking know jacko is gonna buy it for shit reasons.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:47 am

Noraa's Day 1, cont'd - going after townies and claiming incompetence:

You can feel the rage at being rightly scumread in each word; it's plain aggression to get me to back off.
In post 997, Noraa wrote:
DGB is scum for the really shitty read on me
and constant misrep of my meta, the gamestate, and stuff I've said in the game. Also that first reads list was far too early in the game and looked terribly fake.
Guillotina is scum for what is a big honking town tell of poking around wagons:
In post 997, Noraa wrote:
Guillo is scum for jumping around the game and poking and prodding at almost every single existing wagon.
This is something I realized recently but scum will push everywhere in search for softer weaker spots to start wagon. They just jump around until they can find a comfy wagon to sit on. guillo fits this description perfectly.
1) the people he has pushed are all over the place. Every other second it changes.
2) he's always fine with compromises.
3) hes searching for comfy wagons. he's scum.
Infinity is scum for the OMGUS and his vibe is off. I think he's really late reaction to the mason claim was really telling cuz it felt like scum being like "I wanna first hear what other people have to say about it"
This is perhaps a weak point but I will include it anyway. MathBlade speaks to Noraa with authority, and she backs off. She votes infinity, but insists that it's equivalent to Guillotina.
In post 1017, Noraa wrote:
In post 1015, MathBlade wrote:It won’t and if it did it would be stupid.

Stop working against me please and we agree infinity is scum and push there if you hate the horse woman wagon.

I will fight to not elim my town reads here.
Infinity is as good as guillo imo.

VOTE: Infinity
This is revealing. Noraa scumreads town!Guillo because she finds that Guillo is essentially behaving exactly like her own scum!self. It's absolutely fascinating from a psychological scum hunting perspective.
In post 1041, Noraa wrote:No I think guillo is almost certainly scum here.

Reading his ISO basically everyone starts out Null/TR. The moment you disagree, u get moved down. Once there are too many people moved down, he just randomly moves a few back up. Ie Toog, Mark.

This is not towny at all. I don't see how anyone can scum read Guillo here.

He keeps hard SRing Horse yet he seems so fine with dropping that read instantly. Like the moment consensus shifts, he's like BYE.

He says meta is trash but then its fine to use it to justify a TR on horse?

I just think he's trying way too hard to blend into consensus and form consensus himself as well.
And now we return to the five year old persona. Is it to soften how she switched from 99% soul scumread to totally town on Flea after being pressured?
"The "last time I was vig I shot half the town"
is a convenient excuse that will later explain how she badgered/scumread townie after townie after townie.
In post 1101, Noraa wrote:maybe I'm just special cuz I don't see how flea's posting is scummy.

I think I am just special :3

last time I was vig I shot half the town prs :333
Could this be Noraa's scumpal Infinity telling her to get back to voting me?
In post 1240, Noraa wrote:
In post 1225, Infinity 324 wrote:Help me bus DGB
Sure thing!
VOTE: DGB
Now you just need to jump on as well and bus that buddy of urs.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:48 am

And I am finished DAY 1.

I'm going to take a bit of rest and tackle Day 2 in a couple of hours.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:52 am

Note to self

day 2 = Dec 22-23
day 3 = Dec 26-30
day 4 = Dec 30-31

Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 3627, Noraa wrote:I skimmed marks posts. It really doesn't look good. The only good thing is that he isn't saying infinity could be scum which is +town points cuz I do think scum here push the vt. After I've said this multiple times, its prolly no longer the case but anyways.

Marks post basically says "DGB could be scum. Jacko could be scum. Noraa could be scum"

You are welcome to actually read my posts fully before drawing your conclusions :P

You keep shading me without actually making a substantive argument as to why - I'd actually like to know why you seem to be seeing me as scum here (unless you are just sheeping mom) so that I can try and sort you between being a misguided townie or being an openwolfing scum based on your view of the gamestate :S

Your summary of my post is also slightly misleading - I am advocating two possible theories -> One with you as scum + 1 other and one with a DGB/JV scumteam

Yes, I am undecided right now but that's just me being honest with where I'm at. Put yourself in my shoes here -> You have a theoretical solve (DGB/JV) that makes sense and then your top TR (outside of Mom) goes and quickhammers a TPR. Are you seriously teling me that this wouldn't leave you a bit stumped too?

--pedit -> will go over the analysis from DGB in a bit
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Yo @DGB - before you go would you mind explaining why you didn't initially claim the gated part of your role and only announced it once the gate had been reached (as it were)?

As you will know this is the gambit Flavour Leaf pulled with his FN FakeClaim in Bending so I hope you can understand why I am somewhat sus of people modifying their claim later down the line
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 3639, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 3627, Noraa wrote:I skimmed marks posts. It really doesn't look good. The only good thing is that he isn't saying infinity could be scum which is +town points cuz I do think scum here push the vt. After I've said this multiple times, its prolly no longer the case but anyways.

You are welcome to actually read my posts fully before drawing your conclusions :P

You keep shading me without actually making a substantive argument as to why - I'd actually like to know why you seem to be seeing me as scum here (unless you are just sheeping mom) so that I can try and sort you between being a misguided townie or being an openwolfing scum based on your view of the gamestate :S

Your summary of my post is also slightly misleading - I am advocating two possible theories -> One with you as scum + 1 other and one with a DGB/JV scumteam

Yes, I am undecided right now but that's just me being honest with where I'm at. Put yourself in my shoes here -> You have a theoretical solve (DGB/JV) that makes sense and then your top TR (outside of Mom) goes and quickhammers a TPR. Are you seriously teling me that this wouldn't leave you a bit stumped too?

--pedit -> will go over the analysis from DGB in a bit
currently I am not particularly focusing on you. I want the 1v1 DGBvNoraa today and if I've misrepped u, its probably bc I skimmed all ur posts.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Marky Mark »

I mean you've made it clear that I am part of your solve so I would like to understand why you SR me here so that I can get my head around how your view of the game. I get that you want to focus on DGB now, but clearly your SR on DGB has to fit into a wider solve, given that there are 2 scum left
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 3642, Marky Mark wrote:I mean you've made it clear that I am part of your solve so I would like to understand why you SR me here so that I can get my head around how your view of the game. I get that you want to focus on DGB now, but clearly your SR on DGB has to fit into a wider solve, given that there are 2 scum left
Mainly poe tbh. I find Infinity more towny than you. That is really the only reason you are in my SRs.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

JV, I don't get how "scum killed the player that was gonna die to the PGO" isn't a tinfoil
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:12 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I skimmed as I have to work. Mark I held back the claim because I didn’t want scum to make a claim based on my result as obviously if they didn’t the pool is of three instead of four.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Noraa »

Good morning jacko.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Thanks for the explanation noraa :)

A couple of things that are on my mind:
In post 3627, Noraa wrote:
I skimmed marks posts. It really doesn't look good.
The only good thing is that he isn't saying infinity could be scum which is +town points cuz I do think scum here push the vt. After I've said this multiple times, its prolly no longer the case but anyways.

In post 3643, Noraa wrote: Mainly poe tbh.
I find Infinity more towny than you. That is really the only reason you are in my SRs.
(My underlines above, for emphasis)
1.) You seem to actively call my posts sus in the top quote (see my underline) but then go on to say in the bottom quote that you just have me in your POE due to not TRing me as much as JV/infin. This seems like a mild contradiction here but I don't want to misrep you. Help me understand - are you actively SRing me or not?
2.) You came into this day with me in your solve based on what Mom had said and you now have me in your solve due to POE & being a weaker TR than JV/Infin. Have you moved on from basing your solve on Mom's one?
3.) Given how simple your explanation is for having me in your solve, why have you waited so long to put it out there given how frequently you were asked for it?
4.) Ref the explanation itself - if DGB is scum then JV is lying about being a weak visitor (unless there was some funky role modifier on DGB) so how am I more likely than JV to be DGB's scum buddy?
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 3645, JacksonVirgo wrote:I skimmed as I have to work. Mark I held back the claim because I didn’t want scum to make a claim based on my result as obviously if they didn’t the pool is of three instead of four.
I don't quite follow sorry? I'm probably being dense here, but why would you outing an inno on DGB affect what scum were claiming, esp as most slots had claimed by that point anyways?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:31 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3648, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 3645, JacksonVirgo wrote:I skimmed as I have to work. Mark I held back the claim because I didn’t want scum to make a claim based on my result as obviously if they didn’t the pool is of three instead of four.
I don't quite follow sorry? I'm probably being dense here, but why would you outing an inno on DGB affect what scum were claiming, esp as most slots had claimed by that point anyways?
As in if a protective doesn’t claim they’re clear, otherwise I could have been blocked and it’s less of a clear.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”