Mini Theme 2182 - Legends of the Hidden Temple III - Over!

lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:31 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1827, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1784, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1250, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1244, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1206, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1204, lilith2013 wrote:agar is my first choice from the pool, I still think his noraa read was very unnatural
That is your full reason for suspecting him?
you asked for a bullet point case, that was my one sentence TLDR. Do I think other things he’s said/done have also been scummy? yeah, but writing a full-blown thing would take more brain energy than I have. I can attempt it at some point but I ended up not being able to take vacation this week/worked over the weekend, so not a super priority for me since agar seems to be getting pushed plenty already.
VOTE: lillith

You seem to make a lot of excuses. I asked for simple bullet points, you provided one weak ass reason and then say anything more than that is a "full blown thing."

I think you've had an entire game to contribute something substantial, and you're completely background. I believe you that work is busy, but there is a point where it just comes across as a lack of motivation because no one is forcing you to contribute: a scum mentality
this post is like so bad
I agree especially in light of Agar scum and lilith being the counterwagon
This is gross, you said this while simultaneously shading gamma for wanting to elim VP. and this directly contradicts you supposedly scumreading me
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1902, SirCakez wrote:Notsci has the case here ask him
oh yeah it's totally a genuine read that cakes can explain that justifies instavoting me.. yep
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:42 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1953, The Bulge wrote:VOTE: lilith

need to read vpb's iso. cakez has seemed really town to me but that^ bullshit is fucking unreal and very +scum.
??? do you have a reason for voting me? at least other people on my wagon have given reasons (however shitty). I don't think you've even mentioned a read on me.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi lilith can u share what ur perspective is rn? where are u at in this game rn
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this means like at least something substantive like a reads list btw
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1963, SirCakez wrote:Lilith or Pooky bussed Agar
(Baltar, Koba, Bulge) off Agar wagon
^most of these people were on Noraa wagon

So this is looking like a decent scum pool to me
why are you only looking at people on noraa's wagon and not gamma's?

pedit: sure, will do a thing once I'm caught up
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2000, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1993, DkKoba wrote:lack of momentum towards bulge implies lilith is not scum btw
Who are the people you'd expect to be moving here? Besides myself
If you think I'm scum, then presumably you'd expect my partners to be trying to create a counterwagon and divert attention from me? Doesn't look like you've considered that at all though
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2024, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1244, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1206, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1204, lilith2013 wrote:agar is my first choice from the pool, I still think his noraa read was very unnatural
That is your full reason for suspecting him?
you asked for a bullet point case, that was my one sentence TLDR. Do I think other things he’s said/done have also been scummy? yeah, but writing a full-blown thing would take more brain energy than I have. I can attempt it at some point but I ended up not being able to take vacation this week/worked over the weekend, so not a super priority for me since agar seems to be getting pushed plenty already.

Reading lillith (again), and I'm really trying to determine how genuine her gripes with Agar were. I still think it is kind of weird she scum read him extremely confidently because he said noraa looked townie for her flailing. I think several people felt noraa could have been town in that situation. At one point, lillith says it's because Agar town read norra for the flail fight, but not gamma. Which, ok, I could *maybe* see someone thinking that. But then again, that also presumes you read people perfectly symmetrically, which is rarely the case.

IDK, lillith just comes to a very strong conclusion on very scant evidence, imo. Doesn't mean she has to be scum there, but it bugged me then and it still bugs me more now as being possible TMI (which is what she accused Agar of, coincidentally).

I noticed on this reread that lillith hasn't hardly interacted with Cakez at all in thread. Lillith, what's your read on Cakez?
Agar's reaction to the noraa/gamma argument just felt like he had assigned a townread and a scumread to whoever, when imo both noraa and gamma had very similar reactions. I mean, sure, people aren't going to read others perfectly symmetrically, but that post stuck out to me because I didn't really feel like he articulated why one was town and not the other based on their argument. Then later, I thought I caught something that felt contradictory - he said originally that he townread noraa for her reaction to arguing with gamma; then he said that he didn't townread her for it; and since the original post had stuck in my mind, when he said the second thing later I had kind of a lightbulb moment. I don't think it mattered as much whether he was townreading noraa or not for that, but that he directly contradicted himself about his read on her. I have no idea if it was actually AI in hindsight/whether I just happened to be on a correct wagon for the wrong reason or whether that was actually a scummy thing I caught him doing.

I gave cakes a pass early on, but I think it was because I felt guilty for not being in the pt/being a more active partner. He really doesn't seem to have made much attempt to sort me and then came out and instavoted me today and can't even give reasons for it/doesn't really seem to have put thought into that read. Also in retrospect, I think it's possible Agar was avoiding getting into a 1v1 with cakes because he didn't want two main wagons of the day being both on scum. With a gamma townflip, I think it's worth paying attention to gamma and noraa both scumreading him too.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

me, when my townreads towntell:
retired
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:28 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

shit I got distracted lol

with all of that said, I'm most down for a cakes elim today from the pool. you, bulge, and notsci are pretty null for me, pooky is probably town, I think ut and reck are town, so I think vp/cakes/{one of you/bulge/notsci} is the remaining team
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i literally just cleared u based on our PT how am I null???

god i hate this game sometimes lol
retired
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 2057, lilith2013 wrote:Agar's reaction to the noraa/gamma argument just felt like he had assigned a townread and a scumread to whoever, when imo both noraa and gamma had very similar reactions. I mean, sure, people aren't going to read others perfectly symmetrically, but that post stuck out to me because I didn't really feel like he articulated why one was town and not the other based on their argument. Then later, I thought I caught something that felt contradictory - he said originally that he townread noraa for her reaction to arguing with gamma; then he said that he didn't townread her for it; and since the original post had stuck in my mind, when he said the second thing later I had kind of a lightbulb moment. I don't think it mattered as much whether he was townreading noraa or not for that, but that he directly contradicted himself about his read on her. I have no idea if it was actually AI in hindsight/whether I just happened to be on a correct wagon for the wrong reason or whether that was actually a scummy thing I caught him doing.

I gave cakes a pass early on, but I think it was because I felt guilty for not being in the pt/being a more active partner. He really doesn't seem to have made much attempt to sort me and then came out and instavoted me today and can't even give reasons for it/doesn't really seem to have put thought into that read. Also in retrospect, I think it's possible Agar was avoiding getting into a 1v1 with cakes because he didn't want two main wagons of the day being both on scum. With a gamma townflip, I think it's worth paying attention to gamma and noraa both scumreading him too.
oh shit

words that actually make sense when they are assembled next to each other

crazy
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:17 am

Post by SirCakez »

Vote me then Lilith
You have not even tried to sort me in the PT and when you are here it seems like you're just flailing at other wagons in the pool and not actually trying to sort
I have stated more than once that I think it's plausible scum wanted to bus you because of your lack of time to play this game
I also think that Agar distanced from at least one other scum and you're the most plausible explanation
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:19 am

Post by SirCakez »

As I've said earlier I'm fine being elimmed here though because tbh I'm a distraction here and my town flip will redirect town to where we need to go I think
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:55 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Pooky, who is scum inside this elim pool?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:42 am

Post by notscience »

Imagine being null on me and not asking me anything to sort me
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:51 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1297, AGar wrote:
In post 1271, Gamma Emerald wrote:It’s a scummy way to play tho. How does “he’s floating shit across and seeing what sticks” not sound like a scum tactic? That’s a great way to avoid taking hard stances that might backfire Id think.
There's merit to that but it's also not something I'm wanting to yeet over. Again - he'd need something else to happen to help him along in this setup. I also think he's been pretty consistence wrt the challenge and his follow up so I don't think he's doing it as scum rn.
In post 1272, lilith2013 wrote:
Ok Boomer Take #1: Providing observations on a set of players when asked is not "sussing" or "shading" all of those players just because it does not feature a fucking glowing "this person is town omg!" review. Jesus fucking christ, I literally said that one of the players is "a player". The other I provided a candid observation with no fucking indication of a lean. I literally said I wanted to yeet one player in that post. One. Not two, not three.... I swear to christ reading comprehension cannot be this difficult.
You made the fencesittiest post of all time that would allow you to pivot to literally anyone in the pool and with like 0 evidence of attempts to sort the people you were fencesitting on. Then you made up a reason to pick me as your favored elim.
I wasn't aware calling someone a "player" was giving me the ability to pivot to that person.

I didn't make up a reason - hell, I specifically mentioned in a previous post I was trying to get a grasp on your intentions - you have been background and mostly riding the currents to this point. I was wrong on one item (even though I said your ISO was "mostly" globbing on, not "only" globbing on) but all the same, you made zero attempt to engage anyone else in the pool, immediately voted me with nary a thought to anyone else and did whatever survival instinct said to do and pushed the other wagon forward in order to avoid engaging with Cakez so he can't rip you apart.
In post 1230, notscience wrote:My point was and still is that it’s an easy push for agar to make. You’re saying she’s done stuff and I’m wrong- cool, whatever, I don’t remember it and am not really pushing the issue my main point is it’s a weak push from agar
Yes, the infamous "easy push" that has gotten all of *checks notes* 1 other vote and it would need 6 total. Marvelous play. I think y'all are confusing "easy push" with "push I don't like". Which, if y'all don't like it fine but say so and don't just hid behind "oh it's an easy push."
out of the remaining three, yeah I think I would have been the easiest to push if scum!you is just trying to survive, which I think is what UT was saying.
I really think you don't know what an easy push is.
re:
See Boomer Take #1. Also your one point about questioning the townread is correct, and I misremembered exchanges with Notty post-Noraa/GE, but that's literally... *checks notes* your only contribution? Questioning a townread?

I really don’t feel the need to restate things that everyone else has already said when I’m catching up, and there’s only so many things to talk about that haven’t already been talked about

please provide examples of where you’ve contributed unique and new thoughts to this game
The origination of calling out GE's reaction to Noraa - not the argument, but the initial reaction that set off the argument. Followed up in with further elaboration.
Arguiang the efficacy of actually utilizing the PTs we were given as more than just scum hiding their thoughts.
Giving what D1 reads I had on the four that were up to be yeeted
Pushing on VPB a bit for what I read as not entirely consistent reasoning

You can contribute in other ways. You can engage with - wild thought - multiple people. I started this day off questioning posts I found curious from notscience and UT. I spent parts of yesterday imploring that the four who were up to be yeeted not go dark because their interactions would help to build further connections and it was essential they actually participate.
In post 1273, lilith2013 wrote:In that vein I think this quote in hindsight seems like projection, because scum!agar has to push me in order to not have to get in a 1v1 with cakes:
Newsflash: I am still the leading candidate to be yeeted and Cakez is still on my ass about things so I don't really think your perception is reality.
In post 1276, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1257, AGar wrote:Spent 11.5 hours and so far almost every waking minute staring at 600 acres worth of utility maps today. Going to go for a run to reset my brain/create a divide in the day for my own sanity, then I'll deal with some of the garbage in here, but boy do I have some fucking takes.
were you in prodrange before you made this post?
I think it's 72 hours to prod, so no? Not sure why that's relevant at all.
this post is... quite telling actually. this paints an agar/cakez scumteam to me. hmmm.
green shirt thursdays
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:52 am

In post 2064, VP Baltar wrote:Pooky, who is scum inside this elim pool?
make your move scumboi
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:00 am

Post by notscience »

I'm down to yeet any of the pool
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:06 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2057, lilith2013 wrote:Agar's reaction to the noraa/gamma argument just felt like he had assigned a townread and a scumread to whoever, when imo both noraa and gamma had very similar reactions. I mean, sure, people aren't going to read others perfectly symmetrically, but that post stuck out to me because I didn't really feel like he articulated why one was town and not the other based on their argument. Then later, I thought I caught something that felt contradictory - he said originally that he townread noraa for her reaction to arguing with gamma; then he said that he didn't townread her for it; and since the original post had stuck in my mind, when he said the second thing later I had kind of a lightbulb moment. I don't think it mattered as much whether he was townreading noraa or not for that, but that he directly contradicted himself about his read on her. I have no idea if it was actually AI in hindsight/whether I just happened to be on a correct wagon for the wrong reason or whether that was actually a scummy thing I caught him doing.

Blerg. This feels fairly townie to me.

Do you think Cakez would have been trying to solve you if he were town? That's contradictory to you not solving him, no?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 2068, notscience wrote:I'm down to yeet any of the pool
honestly me too, and that's why I'm having a really hard time actually deciding anything
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:42 am

Post by notscience »

I mean we can chain elim the whole pool if you want
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: sircakez

yall actually or
retired
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:12 am

too bad we dont have a mass murder button
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

VOTE: Cakez
green shirt thursdays