Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:34 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 112, Harumi Ayasato wrote:Uh, I just isolated ItalianoVD and despite being relatively active they made like two substantial posts. For lack of any clearly better options, I'm going to VOTE: ItalianoVDVOTE: for now.
Okay. So we’re those substantial posts enough to not vote me and why not just discuss them? Probe me, try to find out what I’m thinking. :igmeou:
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Reformed Toxic Player »

In post 102, Duchess wrote:
In post 96, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:Harumi is a slot that will be useful in evaluating other slots for me based on their play thus far, so I'm taking a hands off approach for now with them.
Would they still be useful for evaluating other slots if they are town? I'm not sure if you're talking about a spew-angle here, or a sitting duck/low hanging fruit angle.
Both!
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:58 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Official Vote Count 1.02

St. Klemenz Church, Bettlach, Switzerland

EliminationWith 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

Harumi Ayasato (4): Green Crayons, Testarossa, Duchess, Elements
Elements (2): Dunnstral, RLotus
VP Baltar (2): Andresvmb, Italiano
Datisi (2): Reformed Toxic Player, Lunar Martian
RLotus (1): Harumi Ayasato
Reformed Toxic Player (1): VP Baltar
Duchess (1): Datisi

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-02-28 21:49:12).

Mod notes: Votes on the last VC were not in the correct order, they should be in this one. Tell me if there are any errors.
[/area]
Last edited by OutWorldER on Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Harumi Ayasato
Harumi Ayasato
Goon
Harumi Ayasato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Harumi Ayasato »

VOTE: ItalianoVD

MY FORMATTING IS EXCELLENT
Defeating scum with the power of friendship!

Not Tarhalindur, though I do think he's a cool person. If Tarhalindur happens to see this, sorry for using your name everywhere else.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 91, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 89, Lunar Martian wrote:Elements has my permission to be Town.
I agree elements is prob town. What do you think of their read on harumi? Quality/not quality?
I follow the logic, but I think it's probably just genuine dissonance from Harumi more likely than an error caused by Mafia being disingenuous. I'm not sure what to make of Harumi at this point, but I'm not really reading much into that at this point.
Harumi Ayasato
Harumi Ayasato
Goon
Harumi Ayasato
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Harumi Ayasato »

In post 72, ItalianoVD wrote:So VP I’m not sure what you got or were trying to get out of the questions you asked me, but even if is joking, I’m not taking a chance.

VOTE: VP Baltar
In post 121, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 90, Duchess wrote:I dislike Testarossa's post about VP. She comes out looking like she is trying extra hard, putting a lot of thought into the game, maybe an asset to town, but it's far too early in my opinion for any of those points against VP to have come from a genuine ping.
Okay, so are you townleaning VP?
In post 90, Duchess wrote:However, I dislike Italiano's subsequent vote even more;
it feels opportunistic in its timing
, and the reason given ("not taking a chance" on whether or not "you caught me" is a joke) is terrible, as if he didn't want to admit he was piggybacking on Testa's post. I think I will keep my Harumi vote for now, but these two are both on my radar.
I posted irt to my interaction with VP. Then I went and skimmed back over the page which is why I mentioned and after the fact.

Now I don’t have read on Tessaract yet. Mindmelding doesn’t exactly mean anything alignment wise, but I wanted to point it out to see how they responded to it.
These are the two posts, not counting the one you just made.

I don't see anything particularly scummy about these but there's a high noise-to-signal ratio right now. I think the best way to resolve this issue is to make this ratio smaller.
Defeating scum with the power of friendship!

Not Tarhalindur, though I do think he's a cool person. If Tarhalindur happens to see this, sorry for using your name everywhere else.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:11 am

harumi can u give me like a sorta vibes list you have for each slot so far?

thanks
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 99, Harumi Ayasato wrote:I think I'll have to reread the game tomorrow, I'm in two because the first game was inactive, and I'm a little out of my depth right now. Maybe a reread of this game will help me regain my focus.
In post 112, Harumi Ayasato wrote:Uh, I just isolated ItalianoVD and despite being relatively active they made like two substantial posts. For lack of any clearly better options, I'm going to VOTE: ItalianoVDVOTE: for now.
Did you miss or are you ignoring or did I miss a response to:
In post 62, Green Crayons wrote:suss on Elements but not RTP?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 98, Duchess wrote:
In post 81, Green Crayons wrote:so in your mind, VD, you're a bad scum player because you were meme quick-eliminated in RVS?
Where did you get that? I'm not sure I like or understand your line of questioning.
Where did I get that:

Did you read VD's post that I quoted?

Not sure you like or understand the line of questioning:

Neat. What goal did you have in trying to fence-sit (don't understand & "not sure" if like) undermine a line of questioning that just started?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Duchess »

I feel no need to defend my undermining of a clear strawman.
Gotta frown at some of this stuff
They say that new Duchess don't sound hungry enough
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:09 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 133, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 98, Duchess wrote:
In post 81, Green Crayons wrote:so in your mind, VD, you're a bad scum player because you were meme quick-eliminated in RVS?
Where did you get that? I'm not sure I like or understand your line of questioning.
Where did I get that:

Did you read VD's post that I quoted?

Not sure you like or understand the line of questioning:

Neat. What goal did you have in trying to fence-sit (don't understand & "not sure" if like) undermine a line of questioning that just started?
Oh wow, I missed this. I actually didn't mind the questioning. I didn't think it was that big a deal. Note of a potential Duchess pocket.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:17 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 130, Harumi Ayasato wrote:
In post 72, ItalianoVD wrote:So VP I’m not sure what you got or were trying to get out of the questions you asked me, but even if is joking, I’m not taking a chance.

In post 121, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 90, Duchess wrote:I dislike Testarossa's post about VP. She comes out looking like she is trying extra hard, putting a lot of thought into the game, maybe an asset to town, but it's far too early in my opinion for any of those points against VP to have come from a genuine ping.
Okay, so are you townleaning VP?
In post 90, Duchess wrote:However, I dislike Italiano's subsequent vote even more;
it feels opportunistic in its timing
, and the reason given ("not taking a chance" on whether or not "you caught me" is a joke) is terrible, as if he didn't want to admit he was piggybacking on Testa's post. I think I will keep my Harumi vote for now, but these two are both on my radar.
I posted irt to my interaction with VP. Then I went and skimmed back over the page which is why I mentioned and after the fact.

Now I don’t have read on Tessaract yet. Mindmelding doesn’t exactly mean anything alignment wise, but I wanted to point it out to see how they responded to it.
These are the two posts, not counting the one you just made.

I don't see anything particularly scummy about these but there's a high noise-to-signal ratio right now. I think the best way to resolve this issue is to make this ratio smaller.
I mean is it really that uncommon that on Day 1 within 5 pages that this won't be the case with the majority of players?
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:27 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 66, Duchess wrote:
In post 26, RLotus wrote:
In post 23, Duchess wrote:Lotus is that a random vote?
yeah
Do you think Elements self-voting is alignment indicative in any way? Do you think Dunn's vote was random?
No and I presume yes
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:29 am

Post by RLotus »

In post 62, Green Crayons wrote:suss on Elements but not RTP?
Townlean

Also town vibes from RTP, Duchess, and maybe Datisi
RLotus
RLotus
Mafia Scum
RLotus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:33 am

Post by RLotus »

I don't like this post. His phrasing makes it seem like that is a read he is going to hold on to and I really don't like a scumread based primarily on some dumb WIFOM.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 134, Duchess wrote:I feel no need to defend my undermining of a clear strawman.
didn't understand but now thinks it was a clear strawman
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Duchess »

That's not a contradiction; I don't understand why you would ask such a loaded question if you are town.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Spoiler: GC, RTP, & VD
In post 53, Green Crayons wrote:so what i'm hearing is that VD is bad at being scum
In post 54, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:nah he just got meme hammered and then partner carried all the way to 3 way and won :lol:
In post 55, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 53, Green Crayons wrote:so what i'm hearing is that VD is bad at being scum
I’d say so. That was actually a funny/fun game. Players don’t expect to get wagoned/hammered that quick within RVS and I actually lol’d when it happened. :lol:

Both RTP and VD correlated their answer about whether VD is bad at being scum with why he was quick-eliminated.

I asked about that because VD's post literally strings "I'm a bad scum player" with "I was quick-eliminated in RVS" in the span of three sentences.

That you first didn't understand this, but also didn't like it, and so felt the need to attack my question before it was even answered, but now think it was clearly strawmanning (?), and also a loaded question (?), looks like you're either actively defending VD or trying to find a reason to shade me or both.
Duchess
Duchess
Goon
Duchess
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Duchess »

I didn't interpret any sort of correlation between the two points in post , and I'm not sure why proximity trumps context for you in that respect. Italiano himself later explained there is no correlation in post .

I already explained what I meant by not liking or understanding it. Don't keep twisting people's words. This is not a defense of Italiano, this is an attack on what I saw as a possible setup for a scummy push. I'm not "trying to find a reason to shade" you, I know exactly what about you I find shady, and am making an honest inquest. Meanwhile, you are continuing to misrepresent others' words including my own, lazily discrediting my arguments with your "(?)"s, and projecting your own vague shadecasting onto me.

UNVOTE: Harumi

VOTE: Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Green Crayons »

lol

I *know* what VD said in 101, because he explained himself—including clarifying that he was not linking his quality at being scum with his quick elim. Which is a big nothing and why I dropped it. Like I dropped all any line of Qs that are nothingburgers.

That you are contorting basic Q&A logic by saying *I’m* stawmanning and asking loaded Qs when both RTP and VD’s entire response to my Q contained a y/n and then what clearly appeared an explanation for that y/n by referring to the quick-elim (rather than assuming the reference to the quick elim was a non-sequitur, which is not how normal conversation operates) is so incredibly disingenuous, that your vote-and-attack by being gently pushed on this seems AI defensive.

VOTE: duchess
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Is GC bad at baseball?

Yes. He struck out the first time he went to the plate.

So GC is bad at baseball bc he struck out the first time you went to bat?

Trying to shade me for linking the yes/no longer to the immediately following observation, that I’m twisting words, is just so scummy.

Trying to shade me for connecting the
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Yes/no answer*

Phone posting so formatting errors too. Wheee.
Reformed Toxic Player
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Reformed Toxic Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:59 am

GC town
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Btw I’m VLA until tomorrow possibly (I might log in tonight), but I see the game is really starting to get going.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Go on
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”