Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2282, Green Crayons wrote:I remember thinking it was like a lifeline that someone was actually vocalizing some rationality with the post or two Baltar made about Duchess's interaction with me (the last two you quoted)
I would like for you to re-evaluate this based on Cookie Monster’s claim and self-vote.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2320, midwaybear wrote:This sorta implies Dunn and I are both scum? I wouldn't wk town Dunn like this as scum imo
no it doesn't? like if the only reason you have for that is "i don't wk dunn like that" then sorry to break itnto you but that explanation is worth nothing
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2283, Green Crayons wrote:why are we getting bogged down on the momentum point?
Who is we here? Because VPB was the one who kept bringing it up. Not me.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2320, midwaybear wrote:what are your reads on the other low posters then?
the difference is that i don't have meta on other lower posters that them not having reads / not solving is scum!indicative
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2300, Datisi wrote:what about it is so amazing to you? also would cookie being an alt affect this opinion?
Do you agree that I was right, now that Cookie Monster has made that incredibly detailed claim? Or no?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:11 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2324, Andresvmb wrote:That Claim by Cookie Monster is too specific so I’m going to assume that it’s just Town.

@Cookie, a word of advice for future games. Just because you’re upset, it doesn’t mean that you should be (i) self-voting, and (ii) revealing your claim under limited pressure. You’re playing against the Town win condition by needlessly revealing information about your role.
You're assuming this claim is real as opposed to just being erratic?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2300, Datisi wrote:i didn't get that feeling, at least not specifically with me.
You want to know what I think? I think you’re looking for things that are way too obvious, instead of trying to figure out the subtle ways in which VPB has been pushing you in the wrong direction. And since you naturally don’t trust me I think you’re not going to pay any attention to much of what I say until it becomes really obvious that you’re paying attention to the wrong voices.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2330, VP Baltar wrote:You're assuming this claim is real as opposed to just being erratic?
You’re not serious.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:15 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2329, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2300, Datisi wrote:what about it is so amazing to you? also would cookie being an alt affect this opinion?
Do you agree that I was right, now that Cookie Monster has made that incredibly detailed claim? Or no?
i do not. i've seen scum claim bullshit, and i feel like doc is one of favourite scum fakeclaims. the way it was made is horrible, the self-voting + claiming pr screams AtE and survivalism as opposed to... idk, anything genuine.

like i'm not saying it can't come from town, especially knowing there's precedent to that slot being utterly useless in other games, but it gets zero town points from me.
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2332, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2330, VP Baltar wrote:You're assuming this claim is real as opposed to just being erratic?
You’re not serious.
I am being serious. I think cookie could fake there as either alignment.

Btw, you still haven't explained why you wanted to focus on the Italiano wagon and then voted off it.
YOUR AD HERE

midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:16 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 2322, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2319, midwaybear wrote:Datisi, VPB, and Andres scumteam
So you think I go out of my way to vote my Partner, instead of just voting you? Why? Are you high?
I don't see why not. It also looks like you are setting yourself up to vote me here.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2331, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2300, Datisi wrote:i didn't get that feeling, at least not specifically with me.
You want to know what I think? I think you’re looking for things that are way too obvious, instead of trying to figure out the subtle ways in which VPB has been pushing you in the wrong direction. And since you naturally don’t trust me I think you’re not going to pay any attention to much of what I say until it becomes really obvious that you’re paying attention to the wrong voices.
andre, i'm constantly reevaluating. if i didn't care about your pov, i wouldn't have asked for it. i told you i didn't get that feeling. i wanna see where you got it.
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2334, VP Baltar wrote:Btw, you still haven't explained why you wanted to focus on the Italiano wagon and then voted off it.
I’m voting for you. So you can drop this now.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:17 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Andres, what is your reasoning for believing that bullshit but pushing on GC's verifiable claim so hard? Are you just gullible?
YOUR AD HERE

midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:18 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 2328, Datisi wrote:
In post 2320, midwaybear wrote:what are your reads on the other low posters then?
the difference is that i don't have meta on other lower posters that them not having reads / not solving is scum!indicative
Meta is pretty situation, and lack of motivation definitely can happen to town!me. For example, in the TENET large theme, I made one post a day for maybe a week or so.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2335, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2322, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2319, midwaybear wrote:Datisi, VPB, and Andres scumteam
So you think I go out of my way to vote my Partner, instead of just voting you? Why? Are you high?
I don't see why not. It also looks like you are setting yourself up to vote me here.
what

you were earlier quoting how andres is bringing up a good point on why we should consider you town

where is andres setting himself up to vote you?
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:18 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2337, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2334, VP Baltar wrote:Btw, you still haven't explained why you wanted to focus on the Italiano wagon and then voted off it.
I’m voting for you. So you can drop this now.
Yeah, you voted me after I pointed this out, as far as I recall. I'd like you to explain your reasoning prevoting me
YOUR AD HERE

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2335, midwaybear wrote:I don't see why not. It also looks like you are setting yourself up to vote me here.
You think I’m setting myself up to voting for you? If I wanted to vote for you, I would have announced intention to hammer since you’re at E-1. Have I done that? No.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:19 am

Post by midwaybear »

In post 2340, Datisi wrote:where is andres setting himself up to vote you?
Gotta admit I was sort of trolling when I said 2340, but part of me viewed it as some sort of shade that Andres could point to when he decides to hammer me.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2343, midwaybear wrote:
Gotta admit I was sort of trolling when I said 2340, but part of me viewed it as some sort of shade that Andres could point to when he decides to hammer me.
2340 is my post

what are you talking about
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2333, Datisi wrote:i do not. i've seen scum claim bullshit, and i feel like doc is one of favourite scum fakeclaims. the way it was made is horrible, the self-voting + claiming pr screams AtE and survivalism as opposed to... idk, anything genuine.
Except Cookie wasn’t close to execution, and your survivalism claim fails simply because Cookie Monster is self-voting when they could actually get run up and executed. Like we can’t have it both ways here. If they’re AtE’ing with their self-vote, then they’re not really acting like they want to live. They could be playing a psychological game to get players to back off from them. But it’s not survivalist on the surface.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:22 am

Post by midwaybear »

Oh, I mean the post that you quoted (2335).
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2343, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2338, VP Baltar wrote:Andres, what is your reasoning for believing that bullshit but pushing on GC's verifiable claim so hard? Are you just gullible?
You’re really Scum aren’t you? I backed off GC, and said that after their claim I re-evaluated. And the claim did need to get pushed - they were hiding an important part of their claim.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Andresvmb »

^I wasn’t trying to quote midwaybear there just to clarify.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2345, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2333, Datisi wrote:i do not. i've seen scum claim bullshit, and i feel like doc is one of favourite scum fakeclaims. the way it was made is horrible, the self-voting + claiming pr screams AtE and survivalism as opposed to... idk, anything genuine.
Except Cookie wasn’t close to execution, and your survivalism claim fails simply because Cookie Monster is self-voting when they could actually get run up and executed. Like we can’t have it both ways here. If they’re AtE’ing with their self-vote, then they’re not really acting like they want to live. They could be playing a psychological game to get players to back off from them. But it’s not survivalist on the surface.
except there were mutliple people voting and/or showing interest in them and dgb calling for more votes, and them knowing they had absolutely nothing going for them. and like it's obviously not survivalistic on the surface because "self-voting brings you closer to execution" but is it really never used as a reverse psychology kinda "ok then vote me" thing?? and coupled w claiming pr, which is also something that so very often makes people not wanna vote someone?
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”