clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by clidd »

I hope you don't take too long reading the scum PT before posting, almost50.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by clidd »

@Amélie

Can you briefly describe your read in each slot? (with reasons, regardless of being gut or not).
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

8 pages left, only reading day 2.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

PookyTheMagicalBear replaces Dannflor
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 2.18
PookyTheMagicalBear (0)-

Amélie (1)-
clidd
DrippingGoofball (2)-
RLotus, dannflor
FleaTheMagician (2)-
LlamaFluff, Gretchen
geraintm (0)-

Gretchen (1)-
Amélie
VFP (0)-

RLotus (1)-
AliceK
clidd (2)-
geraintm, Solon
LlamaFluff (0)-

Almost50 (0)-

Not Voting (2)-
VFP, DrippingGoofball

With
alive, it takes
to Eliminate.

Deadline is
(expired on 2021-03-29 23:59:00)
- Mar 29th 23:59 GMT
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

sup guys
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Gretchen »

yo
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Gretchen »

i'm probably dead tonight so your time would be wasted trying to solve me flea. i thought your predecessor's reaction to a push was supremely maf

pooky, how do you read our dear amelie?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:16 pm

i havent read shit lol
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:17 pm

# MN1296 Catchup

Spoiler: Stand up all the night and call the fight
has an instant vote from Dann to DGB.

has Bugspray seemingly random voting? and is just weird... Like I get the point... but ... eh.

In post 1104, bugspray wrote:
In post 941, Solon wrote:Bugspray seems pretty Townie, although their last post really sucked
In post 954, Solon wrote:Any reason you jumped off the Clidd wagon just as I joined it?
feels like artificially looking for a reason to sr me
This feels forced.
In post 1106, Solon wrote:Btw I feel insulted that scum would choose to NK Biped rather than me.

You shall pay for that
I hope to one day achieve this energy. Promise of incoming information is always a nice lil sweetener too.
In post 1111, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: dgb
VOTE: dgb
We get it, you have information.
In post 1122, Amélie wrote:Currently what I think about the game is that April isn't scum because too many people seem to think they are scum and I find that very unsettling. My scum reads have shifted around a lot this game but I think they have finally landed because I really heavily dislike DrippingGoofball and AliceK. They also have close to no interactions. I think Solon is towny for the hammer because featherless biped is town. If Solon was scum, he would assume that Featherless Biped's pr softs were real and push that more than he did. I'm starting to dislike Geraint and think they are scum. Dannflor I think is town.
Soooo April isnt scum because theres too many scumreads there and you dont like this. You dislike my slot, fair, AliceK is annoyingly null.
In post 1124, Gretchen wrote:
In post 1119, Dannflor wrote:that's an odd response to a scum read pushing you
VOTE: that's true, Goofball
Oh ye gods have mercy... what is this?!

In post 1136, bugspray wrote:even so, i would rather not eliminate amelie today
VOTE: clidd
idgi.
In post 1140, Gretchen wrote:VOTE: clidd
In post 1141, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: clidd
If not for some famliarity with DGB, both of these would absolutely stink.
In post 1144, clidd wrote:I imagine that the setup has some traitor mechanics or something that makes scum come from an uninformed perspective. Or, if not, scum is basically playing a simple deepwolf game and successfully emulating a town mentality. In both scenarios scum is not being clear to the eye.
This seems a little... off? But gets a townie point from me.
In post 1147, Solon wrote:Should I just reveal my info?

I was hoping for more action than this
wat. You BOLD CLAIMED HAVING INFORMATION, thats a game staller. Either act on it or reveal it.

In post 1155, Solon wrote:I got a green light on Lotus
... WHAT THE ACTUAL....
You do not proclaim this kinda stuff unless a massclaim happens or unless you are required to claim because you're being yeeted into Jupiter.

also and absolutely stinks of agenda based mislim.
In post 1172, DrippingGoofball wrote:Add this to a long list of games where I fucked up a PR.

I'm
Night 1
Psychologist
and I investigated the NK'd player.

Dannflor is scum PR, put two and two together, bye, see you all in the dead thread.

VOTE: DGB
Strong claim. How are you getting danny boi as a scum pr?

Danns immediate unvote though... :gypyx_face:
Spoiler: Let your mind go wild before the night
In post 1175, Dannflor wrote:nah jk kill dgb VOTE: DGB

I shouldn't have to reveal why I'm voting it at this point
PR Spec much.
In post 1177, VFP wrote:Hello!

So assuming Dann caught DGB visiting bliped. Regardless we already know that DGB visited now.

@Dann
I don't really care for you going into detail on roles or claims other than is this 100% accurate scum caught or no? I'm not lining you up for anything here I just want to know.

@DGB
why did you check Bliped over Dann? I can't really see any reason for the vote on the Bliped slot (still need to read page to page properly). It does look like you originally favoured the Dann slot though.
I just want your thought process here.
Nice entry.
In post 1184, DrippingGoofball wrote:My reads are total trash anyway. I'm literally scum MVP in every game.
Well ya fair friend is here now, you aint having that title :P
In post 1186, DrippingGoofball wrote:I appreciate your earnestness, VFP, but I don't care anymore. I'll be yeeted and I won't give final reads because my reads are complete trash lately. Just bad luck I suspected the dead player. The scum probably like the game state to NK garbage player slots.
Do I gotta bop you drippy?
In post 1195, Gretchen wrote:VOTE: Amelie

Goofy's defeatist nature and self trashing i hardly ever see come from maf like this
Play a game with me sometime. #QuingOfAtE
In post 1197, clidd wrote:So the set
{DGB, Grechen, Dann, Solon}
claims to be pr.

If I'm not forgetting someone, of course.
I'm only seeing 2 of those?
In post 1198, Dannflor wrote:the thing is... I didn't track DGB

so it's weird it assumes I did
Thing is I've not seen anything to imply either of this. You havnt implied a track, just a strong guilty, and I haven't seen DBG imply it was tracked.

In post 1206, Gretchen wrote:Amelie wagon anyone?
Why?
In post 1207, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: amelie
Uh... you have a guilty of some form?
In post 1208, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: amelie
DGB back to normal I think.
In post 1217, clidd wrote:Dann, what do you think of DGB's AtE?

Does it changes something in your mechanical guilt?

You are a social player and I think your reads are more important to you than mechanics.

The angle in relation to the non-elimination between claims is interesting, Grechen, but it is very likely that there is one camouflaged scum among tprs and the pool is smaller for evaluation compared to scumhunting outside the claims. If we can distinguish scum among the quartet, we are more likely to hit scum imo.
Good posting.
In post 1218, RLotus wrote:
In post 1210, Gretchen wrote:it's dumb to find the maf in the PRs right now when they have to kill them for us anyway. why's Amelie town?
Because you, dann, and dgb jumped on the amelie wagon and it seems likely to me that one of you are scum.
I'm hoping theres a followup to this.
In post 1220, Gretchen wrote:
In post 1211, Amélie wrote:From the past few pages Gretchen looks the worse for giving dripping goofball a pass for a clear attempt to fake defeatism. I have zero doubt that behavior can come from town but I find it so unlikely that a town pr would act like that under pressure. I will try to check in every day but I guarantee nothing so if a claim is needed, I'll provide it now if two people reply within five minutes.
Amelie's OMGUSing but instead of being honest about it and saying it's because she doesn't like my push on her, she's making up some weird reason lmao. like multiple people had that reaction to DGB, not just me, are we all sus?

VOTE: Amelie this is maf
NGL this feels like OMGUS to me.
In post 1222, AliceK wrote:
Hmm, that's actually an interesting wagon. I can't really see anything suspcious in how Amelie developed her reads.
Reading my slot in context, they're bein quite cautious but to the point about some things...
In post 1223, Gretchen wrote:think about it clidd. Amelie said i looked the worst from the last few pages because Goofy's defeatism was thaat fake. but if she finds Goofy's defeatism that fake she should think Goofy looks the worst from the last few pages, not me.
Something called associations happen. NGL you're sat at like 3 on my reads board rn.

In post 1226, Amélie wrote:The defeatism is fake. Fake things don't always come from scum.
VOTE: Gretchen
Why did you latch on me the moment I called you scum?
I think the reason is because you are either DrippingGoofBall's scum buddy and you are trying to save them.
Or
DrippingGoofBall is town that you think is a mislim better saved for later.

DrippingGoofBall has constantly been scummy this entire game offering close to zero reasons to back up any of their thoughts. They are either scum or town that is playing poorly. Either way scum would want to save them here because they are either a scum buddy or not a threat to scum.

I admit my logic has been all over the place this game. However, you are the one constantly picking on that which I have felt weirdly about for a while now. There is no possible way you think town all have good logic and scum bad logic.
Beautiful.
In post 1228, Gretchen wrote:am i the only seeing Amelie as obv maf now? she doesn't even have the timeline of who omgused who right lmao. the last line especially feels very fake
Hmmm. OK lets have a look.

• Saying Gretchen is looking a bit... blegh.
  • Looking before that... I see someone possibly attempting a counterwagon from nowhere.
  • just says shes got worse and worse this game.

Looking at this, Gretchen is absolutely the worst one of these two. Timeline looks accurate to me.
    In post 1230, Gretchen wrote:i also don't get her confidence in the defeatism being fake regardless of Goofy's alignment. why would town be faking that?
    OK so what I know of DGB is they're a minimal poster. The AtE is massively out of character for it but I'm not seeing much beyond frustation if I'm honest. That in itself is NAI.
    In post 1232, bugspray wrote:VOTE: amelie
    not checking if this is hammer, just voting
    Bugs town.
    In post 1233, VFP wrote:I can vote amelie here.
    Town I feel like are Dann, Solon, Gretchen DGB and Lotus

VOTE: amelie
    I think that's E1
    See this is interesting because 4 of those 5 are on my scumlist.
    In post 1238, RLotus wrote:amelie is so town

Gretchen's votes and pushes always feel unnatural and oppurtunistic to me. I would so want to shoot there if she wasn't a PR, but tbh I probably read her playstyle as scummy.

Dannflor I really want to know why you had so much confidence in DGB being scum if you aren't tracker, that is very fishy to me.

I seriously doubt Dann, DGB, and Gretchen are all town, that Amelie wagon is so bad.
    Amma just climb in your pocket, k?
    In post 1240, AliceK wrote:

Gretchen's votes and pushes always feel unnatural and oppurtunistic to me. I would so want to shoot there if she wasn't a PR, but tbh I probably read her playstyle as scummy.

Dannflor I really want to know why you had so much confidence in DGB being scum if you aren't tracker, that is very fishy to me.

I seriously doubt Dann, DGB, and Gretchen are all town, that Amelie wagon is so bad.
    I think you are too sure she is Town and I can't really see much from her posts to indicate that. Imo you are distancing from Town lynch

VOTE: Rlotus
    I disavow this post from this slot.

In post 1252, RLotus wrote:
    In post 1245, Dannflor wrote:btw I was wrong to say all 4 of our roles couldn't be town

4 is like a standard number for the game of this size and they all seem to be (maybe?) fairly weak investigative roles

they are weird roles to all coexist but if this is all there is it's actually not unlikely
    That would make 5 PRs in total. If there are 5 prs, I find it unlikely that we've already forced them all to claim, especially when 3 prs claimed in reaction to a wagon on them (solon, dgb, gretchen). Seems more likely that we've hit a scum that used a fake claim as a defense. Especially when I already read 3 towns outside of the claims, but that's just my prespective.
    Pretty sure I've missed Gretchens claim.... hang on... mmmmhm...
    OK that is scoring a scumpoint. ngl. That is an awful claim made at an awful time. oh and...
    The Truth wrote: having fun apparently gets me read as maf
    As soon as I take a game seriously I get town read, I vibe and have fun and I'm LHF and a scum bucket. its SOOO ANNOYING
    In post 1261, VFP wrote:Maybe it's because I'm caught up and in real time now, but I feel like nothing is moving while amelie is at E1. Means scum are just watching hoping for the lim? Possibly, but it feels more like scum don't know who to effectivly push.
    In post 1259, RLotus wrote:For Dann and gretchen it makes no sense for them to move away from DGB onto their partner Amelie.
    Lets not give credit where not due yet.
    Dann did jump on a small, but existing wagon on you once amelie was at E1. The DGB wagon fizzled off as well. I'm not saying Dann is scum for this, I'm pointing out that it's not a golden path.

I do agree that scum can have the exact emotion that DGB had, but if that's what you want to go on to convince me to vote there you will need more. I'm sticking to town response overall.
    What else makes DGB scum (Outside of Dann's claim and the reaction)?
    If town, do you think this was a bad night action choice, given DGB scum read Biped slot?

A counter wagon at this point wouldn't be bad though, as a mis lim in the current state doesn't tell us much more than we know now.

UNVOTE: amelie
    My vote is purely here in spirit but I don't want a rash choice to end it.
    This screams pro-town to me.
    In post 1269, geraintm wrote:ok, i am going back to work out who i want to vote for.
    i am still wanting to eliminate someone on the wagon yesterday, because i hated everyone on it when i went through the votes and how they happened.

They were
    clidd, RLotus, Dannflor, Gretchen, Featherless Biped, bugspray, Solon

But Solon, Dannflor & Gretchen have both made claims that have not ben countered so i don't think it is worth voting there
    Obviously Featherless Biped died too.

that leaves
    CLidd
    Rlotus
    Bugspray

But Rlotus has a green light, leaving Clidd and Bugspray
    I cannot believe there isn't scum somewhere on the wagon, so becuase of probability that is where i am focussing.
    My comments before on these two were

"Clidd voted in 988, was a blank vote. first voted back in 570. I cannot work out why they ever voted for Hypo"
    "bugspray - this just felt like someone wanting a wagon to get over the line, trying hard to to eliminate someone (who turned out to be town)"

Currently, Bugspray is on the Amelie wagon.
    Clidd isn't voting
    I am going to look at Clidd's recent posts now to see what is up

a bunch of posts talking about Amelie but concluding not
    for someone who had like 100 posts day 1, they have had about 15 day 2

Now bugspray
    their last post
    In post 1266, bugspray wrote:i sr both and there was a wagon on amelie and not clidd
    In post 1138, bugspray wrote:getchen can you join this clidd wagon? if you get my read on amelie then you should at least trust my read on clidd a bit
    Those feel like the most interesting posts. pretty much happy with either clidd or amelie.

Overalll, i dislike CLidd more. I never got their vote yesterday, and the change in post count and being off wagon now (to me it has the hallmarks of scum team trying to share around being on and off wagon) feels weird.

Gerain you have massively different energy here to my last rep in. You were more passive then and you seem more engaged here... I'm TRing you at 7/10 but I'm sus af about it.
Spoiler: Here we come, the Army of the Night
In post 1275, clidd wrote:If the assumption that there is a scum between the claims is correct, it is likely that DGB is the peep we'e looking for by PoE. Grechen, Dunn and Solon are more towny.
mmmm.... I dont like this... I dont know why... feels weird, not quite agenda-y but still... Like I have a strong TL on clidd so am conflicted.
In post 1280, clidd wrote:Alice's vote was terrible, but not scummy, probably bad town. I need to remember to take a look at meta to see if town!Alice also plays/has already played like this.
There have been some way worse votes made by others, ngl.

In post 1288, Gretchen wrote:i'd much rather prefer amelie than clidd. lotus you're overthinking it and considering wagons too much when you should just vote for who you think is maf, there's no way to tell if all the prs on amelie were town and even if one of them was maf, they could be bussing or distancing by voting her. you're really just calling amelie town because you think 1 maf could have voted there? that means literally nothing lmao.
Oh my sweet merciful lavos, what bullshittery is this that appears before mine eyes!? This is scummy af.

In post 1300, Amélie wrote:Town: Clidd
Null: Geraintm, RLotus, Dannflor, Solon, VFP, Bugspray
Scum: AliceK, DrippingGoofball, Gretchen
I kinda want more from you Amélia. You hath the good juju.
In post 1302, clidd wrote:
Several Things
Love it.
In post 1314, AliceK wrote:
I still think Lotus should be eliminated. His wagon has no traction and posts are just too calculated.
In post 1315, AliceK wrote:
I think there is a high chance that all your scum tells are all Town.

... was my predesseor even paying attenion to the game o.o WAT.
/disavowed.
Yeesh I wanna vote me.
In post 1319, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1305, clidd wrote:Actually, I would not rule out bad scum play on the part of a possible scum!DGB.

I don't think the frustration it showed a few pages ago would have lasted so far if the feeling was genuine.
Another one of those "DGB would have done this, DGB would have done that..."

I can't take it anymore.

VOTE: RLotus
This is anti-town, regardless of alignment. :(

In post 1327, clidd wrote:Alice gives me similar sensations to Hypo

It's probably a slot that scum doesn't want to touch yet.
Ngl if I was against this slot, the mislim potential is just beautiful. -.-;
In post 1328, Amélie wrote:Stuff
I like this. You have earned the town read.
In post 1332, VFP wrote:
In post 1328, Amélie wrote:How is it convenient to only have one townread?
I'm talking about your reads as a whole.
Every time you post your reads it looks to be safe or popular options.
At no point I never mention due to your town reads, but it interests me that both you and Clidd comment on that.
In post 1328, Amélie wrote:I don't think I ever hard scum read clidd.
Do you want to try again here?
In post 350, Amélie wrote:I think clidd is definitely scum here.
In post 352, Amélie wrote:I am now pretty certain the scum team is April Ludgate, Entrapta, and Clidd.
In post 1328, Amélie wrote:The way he has been playing this game is strange compared to where I last saw him but he's very noticeably trying to solve the game and thinking deeper than scum would here. If all of the analysis he has done comes from scum, I will be very shocked.
Let's not pretend that was my question. What made your read change on Clidd? Keeping in mind this happened before the reason you just gave.
*Announcer voice*
And in a surprise shadow strike from VFP hitting Amélie square in the face, they move up and her position on the leaderboards!

<skipping the meta chatty>

In post 1350, clidd wrote:From what I remember, Dann indirectly suggested that he had followed DGB to the player who was killed (although he later stated that he did not, as he is not a tracker), and DGB's reaction was to immediately claim that it had investigated the player dead to justify any possible tracking from DGB to the NK.

The point is that scum!DGB could have panicked for thinking that Dann had a guilty and invented the claim, but the timing in which it occurred was very early and without much thought on the possibility that Dann could be bluffing or not.

The question would be: Town!DGB would really be frustrated by the ''bad luck'' of investigating the NK for being suspicious of him and because of this action being a potential suspect as a tpr?
Eugh I need to go back again don't I...

ok nope not seeing any implication of a track. A >90% scum hit.

In post 1354, Solon wrote:
In post 1343, clidd wrote:One thought that came to my mind, btw, is the fact that Solon had an approximate period of 6 days of inactivity and received no prod.

I suppose that N_M could have just forgotten, but an interesting theory was if Solon was posting on some PT but not in the main chat and N_M was under the illusion that Solon was active and not needing a prod.
This is disgusting

VOTE: Clidd

@mod
can you confirm why I wasn’t prodded?
<insert DAAAAAAAAAAAMN scene from Friday here>
Sweet baby Magus you can go back to null for the sheer orbs on that one.
In post 1355, clidd wrote:Image

I said PT, but I didn't necessarily mention a scum PT. There are also private topics that any player can ask for, regardless of alignment.

But you unconsciously assumed that I was referring to the scum PT, which probably means that you don't have access to a PT if you are town.

So if the theory is correct, you're probably scum. Unless there is some other explanation that you are going to deliver now.
Meanwhile you can lose a point and go back into my leans.
In post 1358, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1356, clidd wrote:Alright, does anyone have any thoughts on DGB?

We have 2 days left.
I am the easiest person to yeet after all.
#LockedAndLoaded.
In post 1359, DrippingGoofball wrote:Post 1328, Amelie.From "He feels like" to "townread me."

That's the town tell. I still can't figure out how to select text on mobile.
Sadly having checked that out, I can't see it. This is annoyingly a potential associative.

Correction given later, I agree.
Spoiler: Mater Maria
In post 1375, Amélie wrote:I'm not sure if that is the hammer but quickly before I go to work, last words are that I think Dripping is probably town at this point. This is too suicidal. If that wasn't the hammer, we need to think a bit before doing anything. They are being very suicidal and I just think at this point, it comes from town.

If DrippingGoofball is scum and that was the hammer, I'm happy to call Dannflor scum for a hammer out of nowhere. Solon's vote is horrible but that was minimegabyte and she was a solid townread of mine. I don't like VFB but I could see them being scum and that's it. Back to the cop on me request please.
Go read me in D2 Silent Star 3. All I'm saying.
In post 1387, Gretchen wrote:lmao what am i even doing. calls a slot obvtown and votes them in the same post. but seriously, their play looks town but the guilty is a guilty so meh. also i don't care enough right now to make my own push
Eugh.
*Grabs The Hot'n'Spice Machine and lights her up*
Havent had to use my flamethrower for a while...
In post 1391, DrippingGoofball wrote:I just can't get townread no matter what I do.

But I accept i need to be yeeted because for some reason the scum NK'd the player i found most suspicious and no one thinks it's a good idea to figure out which players are happiest with the gamestate (hint, it's not me)
Honestly at this point your self-destruction is to the point where its anti-town af and you can't be allowed to continue in the game regardless of alignment. I hate it, because you can be a pretty epic player and I was town reading you prior to the full meltdown.

In post 1411, VFP wrote: Alice straight up isn't paying attention to the game. Basically wasting a vote, not trying to solve anything. Won't even give a solid read on amelie and yet avoids when we have a wagon there.
She paid enough looking at it.. ye gods have I got an uphill battle -.-; I regret reading her in context.
In post 1419, RLotus wrote:I hate it sososo much that defeatism like that gets town read on here, it is so gross. Such a free defense for scum to do

Shut down and do nothing and get town read for it, so absurd
Yup, except its over eggd the puddin.
In post 1424, DrippingGoofball wrote:Anyway Lotus

You sound like frustrated scum.
I mean, c'mon. Never mind one or two extra eggs this is a damn farm of them.

In post 1431, LlamaFluff wrote:Its been three years so lets do this...

Everyone needs to in their next post give a brief summary of the game so far and an explanation of their current vote. I dont want essays but enough for me to get a better idea of what happened in real time than reading 60 pages in a night which im doing now. Think one paragraph for each.

Unvote
There are 2 types of replacement....
In post 1438, LlamaFluff wrote:Also I want a few more detailed thoughts on each other from the following pairings which I am really interested in at around page 30

Geranitum-Clidd (Alice weigh in with thoughts on both)
Dann-VFP
Dunno if she ever did, but sure.
I have weak town reads on both the top duo.
Weak town lean on Dann, town reading VFP.
In post 1444, LlamaFluff wrote:And also just for a bit of a backstory on where I am coming from because I think most people here have no idea who I am: I spent 6-7 years as a List Mod (ran Large Theme for a bit and then moreso Open Queue), ran a Open Setup design contest, and worked as a primary reviewer for normal games. Just coming back to the site after about three years away. So thats why im so interested in how meta has shifted in that time as there are things that back when would throw up major flags that I need to see if still holds true.
You were best listmod, just sayin. Was sure I played one of your games but its not on my old wiki :/ I know we played together :3 Back in the days of 3 week day phases and walls a plenty... :P

In post 1467, RLotus wrote:
In post 1172, DrippingGoofball wrote:Add this to a long list of games where I fucked up a PR.

I'm
Night 1
Psychologist

Dannflor is scum PR, put two and two together, bye, see you all in the dead thread.

Oh I forgot to mention when I was explaining why DGB is scum to
solon
VFP. DGB simultaneously concludes that they've been tracked to the NK and that Dann is a scum PR. DGB is all oh so unlucky I investigated the NK and Dann tracked me, but if they think Dann is scum PR why do they think they've been tracked? And why do they think that Dann needs to be a PR at all if he is just scum?

Where is the town thought process here?
Aand you hit 10C. Grats my read on you aint changing.

Spoiler: Lined up side by side and bound to pray
In post 1476, LlamaFluff wrote:Actually lets do this instead

Vote AliceK

Day one they do nothing in terms of scumhunting. There actually is an over two week span where they are on Entrapa (Dann) and actually never address any reasons or try and gather any other support. Just sits back and says little while others peruse things. Also seems to at most just chainsaw April slot quite a bit.

Day two they show heavy interest in getting a claimed PR ran up, and then moves off the claimed PR for... the player the claimed PR says to have somewhat cleared because that player has a town read on someone. We are on day two. We have multiple claimed PRs. Alice is voting someone, who one of the PRs is saying they have down as clear, because Alice doesnt think there is a reason to have that strong of a town read on the player. Its also just confusing because if you think Solon is lying and never cleared Lotus... the move is to vote Solon.

She has been hesitant to do anything the whole game, attacking a player for being too confident in a town read (which lets me honest, the confidence there doesnt even seem high) and has routinely either refused to or decided not to try and get any sort of a push together to try and move the game in a direction they wanted. This is what scum who is happy keeping a status quo in the game looks like. I feel ive added more to this game in one day than Alice has in one month. This needs to start being the wagon.
Yup, I'd 100% agree IF IT WASNT MY DAMN SLOT eugh.
Seriously I'm disavowing almost all her posts from today, and I'm going to disavow D1s posts as well because I aint reading D1 but I already got the naff vibes.
In post 1479, clidd wrote:I mean, she's a lhf in my view, but I really have no argument beyond that(and the "she looks like Hypo" thing) to sustain a tr on the slot. I'm just not voting her rn after seeing your points (which are good) to keep some momentum on Amélie's wagon, in case someone sympathizes with my read there.
I hate being critical on my own slot, but its not even LHF, its evasion. Shes left a lot of closed statements that dont leave anything for a follow up. Like I would genuinely be on the slot with a lot more pressure than you lot are doing -.-;
In post 1483, clidd wrote:What you described of "not being interested in finding scum" is a frequent scumtell of newbie!scum and considering that Alice is a newbie, I believe it is compatible with the scum!Alice theory of being concerned only with how she is visualized but not being able to emulate an investigative town reasoning process.

But, again, although it is logically plausible, it does not mean that it is necessarily the case. Alice could also be town acting apathetic and being interpreted as scum.

I'm not against the pressure on her, it is necessary, as you mentioned, but I'm not so comfortable to join the wagon yet.
My feel on her posts isn't newbscum, but stupidly freaking cautious and self-aware.

In post 1501, LlamaFluff wrote:Yall need to post more. Literally if you are town not posting at least once a day that is borderline playing against win condition. Yeah I work a 8-6ish office job (albeit remote for now), but if I *ever* stop posting for more than a day without giving warning, call me out on it. If there arent even enough players around to be able to get a vote pulled off after I got the deadline moved out, that is a massive issue.

@mod
- Can we get a vote count and prods?
This is probably actually NAI, given my own meta... but you can go in the townbin.
In post 1502, clidd wrote:Ok, I have many trs/tls. That's a problem.
Same... 6, 1, 6, 7, 4, 8, 10C, 9 and 5 are my scores for people atm.
In post 1514, LlamaFluff wrote:You ever heard of DGBs claimed role before? Again checking against if there is a recentcy bias in how setups are made.
Wiki date checks out, which was my goto on that one.
In post 1518, clidd wrote:Ok, so from where I stand, VFP and you (Llama) are two slots that reflect me as town due to the way you both have expressed your opinions about the game. I feel a real desire to investigate what is going on and collect information, which basically suggests that you two are starting from an uninformed perspective, that is, town. Dgb is among the set because I concluded, at least atm, that the sum of all its actions after the claim does not seem like a scum withdrawal/frustration but rather a town withdrawal/frustration. Although it's not weighing its opinions about the game in a detailed way, I'm convinced that its play doesn’t make much sense for scum!DGB to make, unless something drastically changes my perception of the slot.

In other words, I'm townreading Vfp based on his play only, without the influence of the predecessor.
Nope. I have seen exactly this level of AtE from a caught scum before in a mini theme attempting to deny and evade a mechanical guilty, and that was a stronger one than the one we have here, like it was 100% crumbed and followed up on.

In post 1525, clidd wrote:
@clidd - So you have DGB as solid town, and Dann who did some odd soft claim and then backed off it but still seems to be saying they have a role as more neutral? If you had to guess what is Dann role wise if he is scum?
Yep.

If I had to guess, in a scum!Dann scenario, I would say that he's some kind of scum tracker. He needed to know that DGB was on Biped.
Thing to me is if DGB does flip green, we need a look at Dann and his results from N2 (Cant remember claim details, dont think there were any?)
In post 1528, LlamaFluff wrote:
@clidd - So you have DGB as solid town, and Dann who did some odd soft claim and then backed off it but still seems to be saying they have a role as more neutral? If you had to guess what is Dann role wise if he is scum?
Yep.

If I had to guess, in a scum!Dann scenario, I would say that he's some kind of scum tracker. He needed to know that DGB was on Biped.
So why is he claiming to have not tracked DGB? Wouldnt he just hone in on that mislynch if he was scum, its not like he has any reason to back off it, especially with the DGB claim? He either gets viewed as obviously town with DGB dying and he gets no flack or he gets viewed as town and DGB lives. Thats a win-win.

I do keep going back and forth, but Dann-scum backing off the tracked claim (unless he is legitimately afraid of a different PR) just doesnt make sense because it would have been a blunder. Its also worth noting that if Dann is a town tracker, he absolutely should claim because that does massive damage to how breakable this game is. Tracker is a very underrated tool in creating cleared players.

I think im mostly just sheeping Lotus between which A goes today, because if he is scum its in such a narrow window that I think its a no lose situation.
I'm still not seeing a tracker claim from Dann? Ive triple checked and nope.
In post 1537, RLotus wrote:It's worth mentioning that gretchen and Dann seem coordinated in their votes today. Dann and grethcen were both on DGB. Then, gretchen said she can't see DGB's defeatism coming from scum and moved to Amelie which started the momentum there. Both came back to DGB around the same time as well.
Glad we're on the same page.
In post 1541, Not_Mafia wrote:
Amélie is being prodded. AliceK is being replaced.
Not saying I have regrets... but... I have MooMoo Milk :mrgreen:
In post 1547, clidd wrote:The solution between Amélie and Alice is quite simple:

If Alice's replacement is towny> vote on Amélie.

If Alice's replacement is scummy> vote on Alice.

If Alice's replacement is neutral, however, we will debate the two slots again and evaluate together with Amélie's new posts to decide who will be voted.
I am genuinely amazed there isn't already more votes here.
Thankfully I make a strong catch up when I rep in.

I still got frikken yeeted in that game. Despite townspewing like an absolute beast.
In post 1566, Gretchen wrote:i'm so incredibly lazy this game, i don't deserve to be here

clidd, why do you still find Amelie maf? i've actually found d her recent thoughts towny and lacking an agenda
Nope, you should be voted and yeeted.
In post 1576, Gretchen wrote:damn. vfp's putting in a lot of effort. ok. Alice solon and 1 of amelie or lotus then.
Rule of 3s states 1 of this list+VFP is scum
In post 1582, Gretchen wrote:i actually completely agree. vfp lacks SOUL, and feels like he's afraid to take any hard stances. maybe i'm dumb to label him probtown just bc he's putting effort in
The buddying is real.

In post 1589, VFP wrote:I will just add though, on a town flip here the scum team may just be amelie / Dann / Llama.
I think I'll go over this before end of day if it's still up (a day I feel un related game reasons won't have my back up anyway).

I think I've just realised what Llama is doing here if I'm right.

On a scum flip, that's dis regarded anyway.

But yes, Alice should be the flip today.
Ooo you lost a townpoint. Why should I be the flip over an AtE storming potential guilty?
In post 1596, Gretchen wrote:well now we wait for an alice replacement bc we need a claim i guess.
And I refuse to claim, this wagon on this slot *could* be justified, but the reasonings all stink. I've pulled more justification for my elimination than most of you have.
Spoiler: Sent to die and fight the final day
Ye gods I didn't realise how accurate these lyrics would be...
In post 1609, clidd wrote:
In post 1171, AliceK wrote:
In post 1158, Solon wrote:She strikes me as rigid scum

Her reads and views aren’t adapting, she still wants to push my elim because..????
I didn't reevaluate my reads that is true, but did you do something to change my mind?
That's a weird interaction.
Weird yes, but I like it. I am happy that post staying on this slot lol.
In post 1614, Amélie wrote:I'm caught up as of the last two pages. I am willing to vote out Alice today but I think we should wait for a claim. I prefer Gretchen over Alice today actually. Unless Gretchen claimed some pr somewhere, I think she should be the elimination today.

1) She always shows up during convenient times. What I mean by that is times where there are strong opposing counter wagons which are times where people's input and opinions are ten times more important than during any other time of the day.

2) Her scum read on me I absolutely hated. Vfp's scum read on me is being criticized but Gretchen's scum read on me had only repetition and no actual substance.

3) She's never been a plausible wagon despite her extremely scummy behavior.

4) Even if we excuse the RVS useless posts, most of Gretchen's iso is still all of that useless fluff even deep(somewhat) into the game.

No, me thinking Goofball is town does not reverse my scum read on you.

I discredit lotus' townread on me because I don't think that is why I am town here. I can see town thinking that maybe but I personally do not agree with the analysis. Lotus is a paranoia scum read for me which means if my current scum reads are wrong, he is probably scum.
This smells slightly of TMI. Another lost townpoint.
In post 1617, VFP wrote:Why would someone take the Alice slot just to claim and then be eliminated?
VT - we lim
PR - we lim as Alice isn't a PR.
Nah we aint eliminating me. I'm not claiming. We've a mechanical guilty and a AtE storm that vanishes as soon as the pressures low. WHICH IS WEIRD.

In post 1629, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1625, geraintm wrote:
If Alice slips scum VFP gets ran up immediately.

what does this mean "slips scum"
*Flips. I tend to typo a lot as I constantly reword things in my head, and if autocorrect doesnt catch it I usually wont either. If anything I write sounds very disjointed, I didnt like how it sounded, got in my own head and then made it worse with revisions.
This is a whole mood.

Can tell the games stagnating as we're waiting for the replacments...
In post 1650, VFP wrote:Let's put it this way.

Amelie scum / Alice town indicates Llama comes off worse as scum
Amelie town / Alice town then me and Llama are probably scum together.
These are the only outcomes available. I'm currently back to a null on Amelie which is annoying as they were in townread territory at one point.
And honestly, I dont see either of you as scum currently.
In post 1661, Amélie wrote:What is a Psychologist and Detective? I haven't ever heard of roles like this. Also Clidd, why do you find that post scummy?
I don't think massclaim on day 2 is a good idea but if it's the best play, I'm willing to do it.
I'm starting to worry about a Clidd/VFP scum team now but I'll have to think on that since I currently don't have enough town reads.
Not like there hasnt been enough discussion on this already... eugh.

In post 1684, clidd wrote:I'll give 24 hours to the Alice slot. If no one appears, I'll vote.
Surprise, nerd!

I'm here.

Spoiler: Army of the Night, we came to stay

OK so when I rep in I do a weird thing with my reads.

Code: Select all

Amélie - 5  !Dann
DrippingGoofball - 1
Dannflor - 6
geraintm - 7
Gretchen - 3 +Dann +Llama? +DGB??
VFP - 7
RLotus - 10C
clidd - 8
LlamaFluff - 9
Almost50 - 9 c>

0 Lockscum      > = PR clearing another.
5 Neutral       C = mech clear/greenlit
10 Locktown.    + Associative

? Possible Link ?? Doubtful Link

You wont see this again. Just sayin.

Mater Maria!

Gotta finish the verse

Each spoiler has 4 pages worth of catchup in.
Read if you want, ignore if not.
The last spoiler has my reads as they stand currently on their own.

And I'm caught up to my rep in on D2 events.

VOTE: DGB - Gretchen is my other, regardless of claim because ye gods.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:17 pm

# MN1296 Catchup

Spoiler: Stand up all the night and call the fight
has an instant vote from Dann to DGB.

has Bugspray seemingly random voting? and is just weird... Like I get the point... but ... eh.

In post 1104, bugspray wrote:
In post 941, Solon wrote:Bugspray seems pretty Townie, although their last post really sucked
In post 954, Solon wrote:Any reason you jumped off the Clidd wagon just as I joined it?
feels like artificially looking for a reason to sr me
This feels forced.
In post 1106, Solon wrote:Btw I feel insulted that scum would choose to NK Biped rather than me.

You shall pay for that
I hope to one day achieve this energy. Promise of incoming information is always a nice lil sweetener too.
In post 1111, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: dgb
We get it, you have information.
In post 1122, Amélie wrote:Currently what I think about the game is that April isn't scum because too many people seem to think they are scum and I find that very unsettling. My scum reads have shifted around a lot this game but I think they have finally landed because I really heavily dislike DrippingGoofball and AliceK. They also have close to no interactions. I think Solon is towny for the hammer because featherless biped is town. If Solon was scum, he would assume that Featherless Biped's pr softs were real and push that more than he did. I'm starting to dislike Geraint and think they are scum. Dannflor I think is town.
Soooo April isnt scum because theres too many scumreads there and you dont like this. You dislike my slot, fair, AliceK is annoyingly null.
In post 1124, Gretchen wrote:
In post 1119, Dannflor wrote:that's an odd response to a scum read pushing you
VOTE: that's true, Goofball
Oh ye gods have mercy... what is this?!

In post 1136, bugspray wrote:even so, i would rather not eliminate amelie today
idgi.
In post 1140, Gretchen wrote:VOTE: clidd
In post 1141, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: clidd
If not for some famliarity with DGB, both of these would absolutely stink.
In post 1144, clidd wrote:I imagine that the setup has some traitor mechanics or something that makes scum come from an uninformed perspective. Or, if not, scum is basically playing a simple deepwolf game and successfully emulating a town mentality. In both scenarios scum is not being clear to the eye.
This seems a little... off? But gets a townie point from me.
In post 1147, Solon wrote:Should I just reveal my info?

I was hoping for more action than this
wat. You BOLD CLAIMED HAVING INFORMATION, thats a game staller. Either act on it or reveal it.

In post 1155, Solon wrote:I got a green light on Lotus
... WHAT THE ACTUAL....
You do not proclaim this kinda stuff unless a massclaim happens or unless you are required to claim because you're being yeeted into Jupiter.

also and absolutely stinks of agenda based mislim.

I'm
Night 1
Psychologist

Strong claim. How are you getting danny boi as a scum pr?

Danns immediate unvote though... :gypyx_face:
Spoiler: Let your mind go wild before the night
In post 1175, Dannflor wrote:nah jk kill dgb VOTE: DGB

I shouldn't have to reveal why I'm voting it at this point
PR Spec much.
In post 1177, VFP wrote:Hello!

So assuming Dann caught DGB visiting bliped. Regardless we already know that DGB visited now.

@Dann
I don't really care for you going into detail on roles or claims other than is this 100% accurate scum caught or no? I'm not lining you up for anything here I just want to know.

@DGB
why did you check Bliped over Dann? I can't really see any reason for the vote on the Bliped slot (still need to read page to page properly). It does look like you originally favoured the Dann slot though.
I just want your thought process here.
Nice entry.
In post 1184, DrippingGoofball wrote:My reads are total trash anyway. I'm literally scum MVP in every game.
Well ya fair friend is here now, you aint having that title :P
In post 1186, DrippingGoofball wrote:I appreciate your earnestness, VFP, but I don't care anymore. I'll be yeeted and I won't give final reads because my reads are complete trash lately. Just bad luck I suspected the dead player. The scum probably like the game state to NK garbage player slots.
Do I gotta bop you drippy?
In post 1195, Gretchen wrote:VOTE: Amelie

Goofy's defeatist nature and self trashing i hardly ever see come from maf like this
Play a game with me sometime. #QuingOfAtE
In post 1197, clidd wrote:So the set
{DGB, Grechen, Dann, Solon}
claims to be pr.

If I'm not forgetting someone, of course.
I'm only seeing 2 of those?
In post 1198, Dannflor wrote:the thing is... I didn't track DGB

so it's weird it assumes I did
Thing is I've not seen anything to imply either of this. You havnt implied a track, just a strong guilty, and I haven't seen DBG imply it was tracked.

Why?
In post 1207, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: amelie
Uh... you have a guilty of some form?
In post 1208, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: amelie
DGB back to normal I think.
In post 1217, clidd wrote:Dann, what do you think of DGB's AtE?

Does it changes something in your mechanical guilt?

You are a social player and I think your reads are more important to you than mechanics.

The angle in relation to the non-elimination between claims is interesting, Grechen, but it is very likely that there is one camouflaged scum among tprs and the pool is smaller for evaluation compared to scumhunting outside the claims. If we can distinguish scum among the quartet, we are more likely to hit scum imo.
Good posting.
In post 1218, RLotus wrote:
In post 1210, Gretchen wrote:it's dumb to find the maf in the PRs right now when they have to kill them for us anyway. why's Amelie town?
Because you, dann, and dgb jumped on the amelie wagon and it seems likely to me that one of you are scum.
I'm hoping theres a followup to this.
In post 1220, Gretchen wrote:
In post 1211, Amélie wrote:From the past few pages Gretchen looks the worse for giving dripping goofball a pass for a clear attempt to fake defeatism. I have zero doubt that behavior can come from town but I find it so unlikely that a town pr would act like that under pressure. I will try to check in every day but I guarantee nothing so if a claim is needed, I'll provide it now if two people reply within five minutes.
Amelie's OMGUSing but instead of being honest about it and saying it's because she doesn't like my push on her, she's making up some weird reason lmao. like multiple people had that reaction to DGB, not just me, are we all sus?

VOTE: Amelie this is maf
NGL this feels like OMGUS to me.
In post 1222, AliceK wrote:
Hmm, that's actually an interesting wagon. I can't really see anything suspcious in how Amelie developed her reads.
Reading my slot in context, they're bein quite cautious but to the point about some things...
In post 1223, Gretchen wrote:think about it clidd. Amelie said i looked the worst from the last few pages because Goofy's defeatism was thaat fake. but if she finds Goofy's defeatism that fake she should think Goofy looks the worst from the last few pages, not me.
Something called associations happen. NGL you're sat at like 3 on my reads board rn.

In post 1226, Amélie wrote:The defeatism is fake. Fake things don't always come from scum.
Why did you latch on me the moment I called you scum?
I think the reason is because you are either DrippingGoofBall's scum buddy and you are trying to save them.
Or
DrippingGoofBall is town that you think is a mislim better saved for later.

DrippingGoofBall has constantly been scummy this entire game offering close to zero reasons to back up any of their thoughts. They are either scum or town that is playing poorly. Either way scum would want to save them here because they are either a scum buddy or not a threat to scum.

I admit my logic has been all over the place this game. However, you are the one constantly picking on that which I have felt weirdly about for a while now. There is no possible way you think town all have good logic and scum bad logic.
Beautiful.
In post 1228, Gretchen wrote:am i the only seeing Amelie as obv maf now? she doesn't even have the timeline of who omgused who right lmao. the last line especially feels very fake
Hmmm. OK lets have a look.

• Saying Gretchen is looking a bit... blegh.
  • Looking before that... I see someone possibly attempting a counterwagon from nowhere.
  • just says shes got worse and worse this game.

Looking at this, Gretchen is absolutely the worst one of these two. Timeline looks accurate to me.
    In post 1230, Gretchen wrote:i also don't get her confidence in the defeatism being fake regardless of Goofy's alignment. why would town be faking that?
    OK so what I know of DGB is they're a minimal poster. The AtE is massively out of character for it but I'm not seeing much beyond frustation if I'm honest. That in itself is NAI.
    Bugs town.
    In post 1233, VFP wrote:I can vote amelie here.
    Town I feel like are Dann, Solon, Gretchen DGB and Lotus

VOTE: amelie
    I think that's E1
    See this is interesting because 4 of those 5 are on my scumlist.

Amma just climb in your pocket, k?
    In post 1240, AliceK wrote:

I think you are too sure she is Town and I can't really see much from her posts to indicate that. Imo you are distancing from Town lynch

VOTE: Rlotus
    I disavow this post from this slot.

In post 1252, RLotus wrote:
    In post 1245, Dannflor wrote:btw I was wrong to say all 4 of our roles couldn't be town

4 is like a standard number for the game of this size and they all seem to be (maybe?) fairly weak investigative roles

they are weird roles to all coexist but if this is all there is it's actually not unlikely
    That would make 5 PRs in total. If there are 5 prs, I find it unlikely that we've already forced them all to claim, especially when 3 prs claimed in reaction to a wagon on them (solon, dgb, gretchen). Seems more likely that we've hit a scum that used a fake claim as a defense. Especially when I already read 3 towns outside of the claims, but that's just my prespective.
    Pretty sure I've missed Gretchens claim.... hang on... mmmmhm...
    OK that is scoring a scumpoint. ngl. That is an awful claim made at an awful time. oh and...
    The Truth wrote: having fun apparently gets me read as maf
    As soon as I take a game seriously I get town read, I vibe and have fun and I'm LHF and a scum bucket. its SOOO ANNOYING
    In post 1261, VFP wrote:Maybe it's because I'm caught up and in real time now, but I feel like nothing is moving while amelie is at E1. Means scum are just watching hoping for the lim? Possibly, but it feels more like scum don't know who to effectivly push.
    In post 1259, RLotus wrote:For Dann and gretchen it makes no sense for them to move away from DGB onto their partner Amelie.
    Lets not give credit where not due yet.
    Dann did jump on a small, but existing wagon on you once amelie was at E1. The DGB wagon fizzled off as well. I'm not saying Dann is scum for this, I'm pointing out that it's not a golden path.

I do agree that scum can have the exact emotion that DGB had, but if that's what you want to go on to convince me to vote there you will need more. I'm sticking to town response overall.
    What else makes DGB scum (Outside of Dann's claim and the reaction)?
    If town, do you think this was a bad night action choice, given DGB scum read Biped slot?

A counter wagon at this point wouldn't be bad though, as a mis lim in the current state doesn't tell us much more than we know now.

UNVOTE: amelie
    My vote is purely here in spirit but I don't want a rash choice to end it.
    This screams pro-town to me.
    In post 1269, geraintm wrote:ok, i am going back to work out who i want to vote for.
    i am still wanting to eliminate someone on the wagon yesterday, because i hated everyone on it when i went through the votes and how they happened.

They were
    clidd, RLotus, Dannflor, Gretchen, Featherless Biped, bugspray, Solon

But Solon, Dannflor & Gretchen have both made claims that have not ben countered so i don't think it is worth voting there
    Obviously Featherless Biped died too.

that leaves
    CLidd
    Rlotus
    Bugspray

But Rlotus has a green light, leaving Clidd and Bugspray
    I cannot believe there isn't scum somewhere on the wagon, so becuase of probability that is where i am focussing.
    My comments before on these two were

"Clidd voted in 988, was a blank vote. first voted back in 570. I cannot work out why they ever voted for Hypo"
    "bugspray - this just felt like someone wanting a wagon to get over the line, trying hard to to eliminate someone (who turned out to be town)"

Currently, Bugspray is on the Amelie wagon.
    Clidd isn't voting
    I am going to look at Clidd's recent posts now to see what is up

a bunch of posts talking about Amelie but concluding not
    for someone who had like 100 posts day 1, they have had about 15 day 2

Now bugspray
    their last post
    In post 1266, bugspray wrote:i sr both and there was a wagon on amelie and not clidd
    In post 1138, bugspray wrote:getchen can you join this clidd wagon? if you get my read on amelie then you should at least trust my read on clidd a bit
    Those feel like the most interesting posts. pretty much happy with either clidd or amelie.

Overalll, i dislike CLidd more. I never got their vote yesterday, and the change in post count and being off wagon now (to me it has the hallmarks of scum team trying to share around being on and off wagon) feels weird.

Gerain you have massively different energy here to my last rep in. You were more passive then and you seem more engaged here... I'm TRing you at 7/10 but I'm sus af about it.
Spoiler: Here we come, the Army of the Night
In post 1275, clidd wrote:If the assumption that there is a scum between the claims is correct, it is likely that DGB is the peep we'e looking for by PoE. Grechen, Dunn and Solon are more towny.
mmmm.... I dont like this... I dont know why... feels weird, not quite agenda-y but still... Like I have a strong TL on clidd so am conflicted.
In post 1280, clidd wrote:Alice's vote was terrible, but not scummy, probably bad town. I need to remember to take a look at meta to see if town!Alice also plays/has already played like this.
There have been some way worse votes made by others, ngl.

In post 1288, Gretchen wrote:i'd much rather prefer amelie than clidd. lotus you're overthinking it and considering wagons too much when you should just vote for who you think is maf, there's no way to tell if all the prs on amelie were town and even if one of them was maf, they could be bussing or distancing by voting her. you're really just calling amelie town because you think 1 maf could have voted there? that means literally nothing lmao.
Oh my sweet merciful lavos, what bullshittery is this that appears before mine eyes!? This is scummy af.

I kinda want more from you Amélia. You hath the good juju.
In post 1302, clidd wrote:
Several Things
Love it.
In post 1314, AliceK wrote:
I still think Lotus should be eliminated. His wagon has no traction and posts are just too calculated.
In post 1315, AliceK wrote:
I think there is a high chance that all your scum tells are all Town.

... was my predesseor even paying attenion to the game o.o WAT.
/disavowed.
Yeesh I wanna vote me.
In post 1319, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1305, clidd wrote:Actually, I would not rule out bad scum play on the part of a possible scum!DGB.

I don't think the frustration it showed a few pages ago would have lasted so far if the feeling was genuine.
Another one of those "DGB would have done this, DGB would have done that..."

I can't take it anymore.

VOTE: RLotus
This is anti-town, regardless of alignment. :(

In post 1327, clidd wrote:Alice gives me similar sensations to Hypo

It's probably a slot that scum doesn't want to touch yet.
Ngl if I was against this slot, the mislim potential is just beautiful. -.-;
In post 1328, Amélie wrote:Stuff
I like this. You have earned the town read.
In post 1332, VFP wrote:
In post 1328, Amélie wrote:How is it convenient to only have one townread?
I'm talking about your reads as a whole.
Every time you post your reads it looks to be safe or popular options.
At no point I never mention due to your town reads, but it interests me that both you and Clidd comment on that.
In post 1328, Amélie wrote:I don't think I ever hard scum read clidd.
Do you want to try again here?
In post 350, Amélie wrote:I think clidd is definitely scum here.
In post 352, Amélie wrote:I am now pretty certain the scum team is April Ludgate, Entrapta, and Clidd.
In post 1328, Amélie wrote:The way he has been playing this game is strange compared to where I last saw him but he's very noticeably trying to solve the game and thinking deeper than scum would here. If all of the analysis he has done comes from scum, I will be very shocked.
Let's not pretend that was my question. What made your read change on Clidd? Keeping in mind this happened before the reason you just gave.
*Announcer voice*
And in a surprise shadow strike from VFP hitting Amélie square in the face, they move up and her position on the leaderboards!

<skipping the meta chatty>

In post 1350, clidd wrote:From what I remember, Dann indirectly suggested that he had followed DGB to the player who was killed (although he later stated that he did not, as he is not a tracker), and DGB's reaction was to immediately claim that it had investigated the player dead to justify any possible tracking from DGB to the NK.

The point is that scum!DGB could have panicked for thinking that Dann had a guilty and invented the claim, but the timing in which it occurred was very early and without much thought on the possibility that Dann could be bluffing or not.

The question would be: Town!DGB would really be frustrated by the ''bad luck'' of investigating the NK for being suspicious of him and because of this action being a potential suspect as a tpr?
Eugh I need to go back again don't I...

ok nope not seeing any implication of a track. A >90% scum hit.

In post 1354, Solon wrote:
In post 1343, clidd wrote:One thought that came to my mind, btw, is the fact that Solon had an approximate period of 6 days of inactivity and received no prod.

I suppose that N_M could have just forgotten, but an interesting theory was if Solon was posting on some PT but not in the main chat and N_M was under the illusion that Solon was active and not needing a prod.
This is disgusting

VOTE: Clidd

@mod
can you confirm why I wasn’t prodded?
<insert DAAAAAAAAAAAMN scene from Friday here>
Sweet baby Magus you can go back to null for the sheer orbs on that one.
In post 1355, clidd wrote:Image

I said PT, but I didn't necessarily mention a scum PT. There are also private topics that any player can ask for, regardless of alignment.

But you unconsciously assumed that I was referring to the scum PT, which probably means that you don't have access to a PT if you are town.

So if the theory is correct, you're probably scum. Unless there is some other explanation that you are going to deliver now.
Meanwhile you can lose a point and go back into my leans.
In post 1358, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1356, clidd wrote:Alright, does anyone have any thoughts on DGB?

We have 2 days left.
I am the easiest person to yeet after all.
#LockedAndLoaded.
In post 1359, DrippingGoofball wrote:Post 1328, Amelie.From "He feels like" to "townread me."

That's the town tell. I still can't figure out how to select text on mobile.
Sadly having checked that out, I can't see it. This is annoyingly a potential associative.

Correction given later, I agree.
Spoiler: Mater Maria
In post 1375, Amélie wrote:I'm not sure if that is the hammer but quickly before I go to work, last words are that I think Dripping is probably town at this point. This is too suicidal. If that wasn't the hammer, we need to think a bit before doing anything. They are being very suicidal and I just think at this point, it comes from town.

If DrippingGoofball is scum and that was the hammer, I'm happy to call Dannflor scum for a hammer out of nowhere. Solon's vote is horrible but that was minimegabyte and she was a solid townread of mine. I don't like VFB but I could see them being scum and that's it. Back to the cop on me request please.
Go read me in D2 Silent Star 3. All I'm saying.
In post 1387, Gretchen wrote:lmao what am i even doing. calls a slot obvtown and votes them in the same post. but seriously, their play looks town but the guilty is a guilty so meh. also i don't care enough right now to make my own push
Eugh.
*Grabs The Hot'n'Spice Machine and lights her up*
Havent had to use my flamethrower for a while...
In post 1391, DrippingGoofball wrote:I just can't get townread no matter what I do.

But I accept i need to be yeeted because for some reason the scum NK'd the player i found most suspicious and no one thinks it's a good idea to figure out which players are happiest with the gamestate (hint, it's not me)
Honestly at this point your self-destruction is to the point where its anti-town af and you can't be allowed to continue in the game regardless of alignment. I hate it, because you can be a pretty epic player and I was town reading you prior to the full meltdown.

In post 1411, VFP wrote: Alice straight up isn't paying attention to the game. Basically wasting a vote, not trying to solve anything. Won't even give a solid read on amelie and yet avoids when we have a wagon there.
She paid enough looking at it.. ye gods have I got an uphill battle -.-; I regret reading her in context.
In post 1419, RLotus wrote:I hate it sososo much that defeatism like that gets town read on here, it is so gross. Such a free defense for scum to do

Shut down and do nothing and get town read for it, so absurd
Yup, except its over eggd the puddin.
In post 1424, DrippingGoofball wrote:Anyway Lotus

You sound like frustrated scum.
I mean, c'mon. Never mind one or two extra eggs this is a damn farm of them.

In post 1431, LlamaFluff wrote:Its been three years so lets do this...

Everyone needs to in their next post give a brief summary of the game so far and an explanation of their current vote. I dont want essays but enough for me to get a better idea of what happened in real time than reading 60 pages in a night which im doing now. Think one paragraph for each.

Unvote
There are 2 types of replacement....
In post 1438, LlamaFluff wrote:Also I want a few more detailed thoughts on each other from the following pairings which I am really interested in at around page 30

Geranitum-Clidd (Alice weigh in with thoughts on both)
Dann-VFP
Dunno if she ever did, but sure.
I have weak town reads on both the top duo.
Weak town lean on Dann, town reading VFP.
In post 1444, LlamaFluff wrote:And also just for a bit of a backstory on where I am coming from because I think most people here have no idea who I am: I spent 6-7 years as a List Mod (ran Large Theme for a bit and then moreso Open Queue), ran a Open Setup design contest, and worked as a primary reviewer for normal games. Just coming back to the site after about three years away. So thats why im so interested in how meta has shifted in that time as there are things that back when would throw up major flags that I need to see if still holds true.
You were best listmod, just sayin. Was sure I played one of your games but its not on my old wiki :/ I know we played together :3 Back in the days of 3 week day phases and walls a plenty... :P

In post 1467, RLotus wrote:

I'm
Night 1
Psychologist

Oh I forgot to mention when I was explaining why DGB is scum to
solon
VFP. DGB simultaneously concludes that they've been tracked to the NK and that Dann is a scum PR. DGB is all oh so unlucky I investigated the NK and Dann tracked me, but if they think Dann is scum PR why do they think they've been tracked? And why do they think that Dann needs to be a PR at all if he is just scum?

Where is the town thought process here?
Aand you hit 10C. Grats my read on you aint changing.

Spoiler: Lined up side by side and bound to pray
In post 1476, LlamaFluff wrote:Actually lets do this instead

Vote AliceK

Day one they do nothing in terms of scumhunting. There actually is an over two week span where they are on Entrapa (Dann) and actually never address any reasons or try and gather any other support. Just sits back and says little while others peruse things. Also seems to at most just chainsaw April slot quite a bit.

Day two they show heavy interest in getting a claimed PR ran up, and then moves off the claimed PR for... the player the claimed PR says to have somewhat cleared because that player has a town read on someone. We are on day two. We have multiple claimed PRs. Alice is voting someone, who one of the PRs is saying they have down as clear, because Alice doesnt think there is a reason to have that strong of a town read on the player. Its also just confusing because if you think Solon is lying and never cleared Lotus... the move is to vote Solon.

She has been hesitant to do anything the whole game, attacking a player for being too confident in a town read (which lets me honest, the confidence there doesnt even seem high) and has routinely either refused to or decided not to try and get any sort of a push together to try and move the game in a direction they wanted. This is what scum who is happy keeping a status quo in the game looks like. I feel ive added more to this game in one day than Alice has in one month. This needs to start being the wagon.
Yup, I'd 100% agree IF IT WASNT MY DAMN SLOT eugh.
Seriously I'm disavowing almost all her posts from today, and I'm going to disavow D1s posts as well because I aint reading D1 but I already got the naff vibes.
In post 1479, clidd wrote:I mean, she's a lhf in my view, but I really have no argument beyond that(and the "she looks like Hypo" thing) to sustain a tr on the slot. I'm just not voting her rn after seeing your points (which are good) to keep some momentum on Amélie's wagon, in case someone sympathizes with my read there.
I hate being critical on my own slot, but its not even LHF, its evasion. Shes left a lot of closed statements that dont leave anything for a follow up. Like I would genuinely be on the slot with a lot more pressure than you lot are doing -.-;
In post 1483, clidd wrote:What you described of "not being interested in finding scum" is a frequent scumtell of newbie!scum and considering that Alice is a newbie, I believe it is compatible with the scum!Alice theory of being concerned only with how she is visualized but not being able to emulate an investigative town reasoning process.

But, again, although it is logically plausible, it does not mean that it is necessarily the case. Alice could also be town acting apathetic and being interpreted as scum.

I'm not against the pressure on her, it is necessary, as you mentioned, but I'm not so comfortable to join the wagon yet.
My feel on her posts isn't newbscum, but stupidly freaking cautious and self-aware.

In post 1501, LlamaFluff wrote:Yall need to post more. Literally if you are town not posting at least once a day that is borderline playing against win condition. Yeah I work a 8-6ish office job (albeit remote for now), but if I *ever* stop posting for more than a day without giving warning, call me out on it. If there arent even enough players around to be able to get a vote pulled off after I got the deadline moved out, that is a massive issue.

@mod
- Can we get a vote count and prods?
This is probably actually NAI, given my own meta... but you can go in the townbin.
In post 1502, clidd wrote:Ok, I have many trs/tls. That's a problem.
Same... 6, 1, 6, 7, 4, 8, 10C, 9 and 5 are my scores for people atm.
In post 1514, LlamaFluff wrote:You ever heard of DGBs claimed role before? Again checking against if there is a recentcy bias in how setups are made.
Wiki date checks out, which was my goto on that one.
In post 1518, clidd wrote:Ok, so from where I stand, VFP and you (Llama) are two slots that reflect me as town due to the way you both have expressed your opinions about the game. I feel a real desire to investigate what is going on and collect information, which basically suggests that you two are starting from an uninformed perspective, that is, town. Dgb is among the set because I concluded, at least atm, that the sum of all its actions after the claim does not seem like a scum withdrawal/frustration but rather a town withdrawal/frustration. Although it's not weighing its opinions about the game in a detailed way, I'm convinced that its play doesn’t make much sense for scum!DGB to make, unless something drastically changes my perception of the slot.

In other words, I'm townreading Vfp based on his play only, without the influence of the predecessor.
Nope. I have seen exactly this level of AtE from a caught scum before in a mini theme attempting to deny and evade a mechanical guilty, and that was a stronger one than the one we have here, like it was 100% crumbed and followed up on.

Yep.

Thing to me is if DGB does flip green, we need a look at Dann and his results from N2 (Cant remember claim details, dont think there were any?)
In post 1528, LlamaFluff wrote:
Yep.

So why is he claiming to have not tracked DGB? Wouldnt he just hone in on that mislynch if he was scum, its not like he has any reason to back off it, especially with the DGB claim? He either gets viewed as obviously town with DGB dying and he gets no flack or he gets viewed as town and DGB lives. Thats a win-win.

I do keep going back and forth, but Dann-scum backing off the tracked claim (unless he is legitimately afraid of a different PR) just doesnt make sense because it would have been a blunder. Its also worth noting that if Dann is a town tracker, he absolutely should claim because that does massive damage to how breakable this game is. Tracker is a very underrated tool in creating cleared players.

I think im mostly just sheeping Lotus between which A goes today, because if he is scum its in such a narrow window that I think its a no lose situation.
I'm still not seeing a tracker claim from Dann? Ive triple checked and nope.
In post 1537, RLotus wrote:It's worth mentioning that gretchen and Dann seem coordinated in their votes today. Dann and grethcen were both on DGB. Then, gretchen said she can't see DGB's defeatism coming from scum and moved to Amelie which started the momentum there. Both came back to DGB around the same time as well.
Glad we're on the same page.
In post 1541, Not_Mafia wrote:
Amélie is being prodded. AliceK is being replaced.
Not saying I have regrets... but... I have MooMoo Milk :mrgreen:
In post 1547, clidd wrote:The solution between Amélie and Alice is quite simple:

If Alice's replacement is towny> vote on Amélie.

If Alice's replacement is scummy> vote on Alice.

If Alice's replacement is neutral, however, we will debate the two slots again and evaluate together with Amélie's new posts to decide who will be voted.
I am genuinely amazed there isn't already more votes here.
Thankfully I make a strong catch up when I rep in.

I still got frikken yeeted in that game. Despite townspewing like an absolute beast.
In post 1566, Gretchen wrote:i'm so incredibly lazy this game, i don't deserve to be here

clidd, why do you still find Amelie maf? i've actually found d her recent thoughts towny and lacking an agenda
Nope, you should be voted and yeeted.
In post 1576, Gretchen wrote:damn. vfp's putting in a lot of effort. ok. Alice solon and 1 of amelie or lotus then.
Rule of 3s states 1 of this list+VFP is scum
In post 1582, Gretchen wrote:i actually completely agree. vfp lacks SOUL, and feels like he's afraid to take any hard stances. maybe i'm dumb to label him probtown just bc he's putting effort in
The buddying is real.

In post 1589, VFP wrote:I will just add though, on a town flip here the scum team may just be amelie / Dann / Llama.
I think I'll go over this before end of day if it's still up (a day I feel un related game reasons won't have my back up anyway).

I think I've just realised what Llama is doing here if I'm right.

On a scum flip, that's dis regarded anyway.

But yes, Alice should be the flip today.
Ooo you lost a townpoint. Why should I be the flip over an AtE storming potential guilty?
In post 1596, Gretchen wrote:well now we wait for an alice replacement bc we need a claim i guess.
And I refuse to claim, this wagon on this slot *could* be justified, but the reasonings all stink. I've pulled more justification for my elimination than most of you have.
Spoiler: Sent to die and fight the final day
Ye gods I didn't realise how accurate these lyrics would be...
In post 1609, clidd wrote:
In post 1171, AliceK wrote:
In post 1158, Solon wrote:She strikes me as rigid scum

Her reads and views aren’t adapting, she still wants to push my elim because..????
I didn't reevaluate my reads that is true, but did you do something to change my mind?
That's a weird interaction.
Weird yes, but I like it. I am happy that post staying on this slot lol.
In post 1614, Amélie wrote:I'm caught up as of the last two pages. I am willing to vote out Alice today but I think we should wait for a claim. I prefer Gretchen over Alice today actually. Unless Gretchen claimed some pr somewhere, I think she should be the elimination today.

1) She always shows up during convenient times. What I mean by that is times where there are strong opposing counter wagons which are times where people's input and opinions are ten times more important than during any other time of the day.

2) Her scum read on me I absolutely hated. Vfp's scum read on me is being criticized but Gretchen's scum read on me had only repetition and no actual substance.

3) She's never been a plausible wagon despite her extremely scummy behavior.

4) Even if we excuse the RVS useless posts, most of Gretchen's iso is still all of that useless fluff even deep(somewhat) into the game.

No, me thinking Goofball is town does not reverse my scum read on you.

I discredit lotus' townread on me because I don't think that is why I am town here. I can see town thinking that maybe but I personally do not agree with the analysis. Lotus is a paranoia scum read for me which means if my current scum reads are wrong, he is probably scum.
This smells slightly of TMI. Another lost townpoint.
In post 1617, VFP wrote:Why would someone take the Alice slot just to claim and then be eliminated?
VT - we lim
PR - we lim as Alice isn't a PR.
Nah we aint eliminating me. I'm not claiming. We've a mechanical guilty and a AtE storm that vanishes as soon as the pressures low. WHICH IS WEIRD.

In post 1629, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1625, geraintm wrote:
If Alice slips scum VFP gets ran up immediately.

what does this mean "slips scum"
*Flips. I tend to typo a lot as I constantly reword things in my head, and if autocorrect doesnt catch it I usually wont either. If anything I write sounds very disjointed, I didnt like how it sounded, got in my own head and then made it worse with revisions.
This is a whole mood.

Can tell the games stagnating as we're waiting for the replacments...
In post 1650, VFP wrote:Let's put it this way.

Amelie scum / Alice town indicates Llama comes off worse as scum
Amelie town / Alice town then me and Llama are probably scum together.
These are the only outcomes available. I'm currently back to a null on Amelie which is annoying as they were in townread territory at one point.
And honestly, I dont see either of you as scum currently.
In post 1661, Amélie wrote:What is a Psychologist and Detective? I haven't ever heard of roles like this. Also Clidd, why do you find that post scummy?
I don't think massclaim on day 2 is a good idea but if it's the best play, I'm willing to do it.
I'm starting to worry about a Clidd/VFP scum team now but I'll have to think on that since I currently don't have enough town reads.
Not like there hasnt been enough discussion on this already... eugh.

In post 1684, clidd wrote:I'll give 24 hours to the Alice slot. If no one appears, I'll vote.
Surprise, nerd!

I'm here.

Spoiler: Army of the Night, we came to stay

OK so when I rep in I do a weird thing with my reads.

Code: Select all

Amélie - 5  !Dann
DrippingGoofball - 1
Dannflor - 6
geraintm - 7
Gretchen - 3 +Dann +Llama? +DGB??
VFP - 7
RLotus - 10C
clidd - 8
LlamaFluff - 9
Almost50 - 9 c>

0 Lockscum      > = PR clearing another.
5 Neutral       C = mech clear/greenlit
10 Locktown.    + Associative

? Possible Link ?? Doubtful Link

You wont see this again. Just sayin.

Mater Maria!

Gotta finish the verse

Each spoiler has 4 pages worth of catchup in.
Read if you want, ignore if not.
The last spoiler has my reads as they stand currently on their own.

And I'm caught up to my rep in on D2 events.

VOTE: DGB - Gretchen is my other, regardless of claim because ye gods.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:17 pm

what the heck is a night 1 psychologist anyway
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:18 pm

not only did I break it, DOBULE POST COMBO NERDS

Heya pooks.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:18 pm

heya flea
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:19 pm

In post 1707, Gretchen wrote:i'm probably dead tonight so your time would be wasted trying to solve me flea. i thought your predecessor's reaction to a push was supremely maf

pooky, how do you read our dear amelie?
Oh? Which push was that one?
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Gretchen »

she noped outta here when llama cased her. the case itself is alright too. i'll try and read through your catchup now...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:26 pm

In post 1715, Gretchen wrote:she noped outta here when llama cased her. the case itself is alright too. i'll try and read through your catchup now...
that I can see.
is Alice Kingsleys last appearence.

I consider that twisting of evidence, not the first time you've done that either.
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Gretchen »

you don't think her disappearance was effected by coming back and seeing that case and deciding not to post? it likely was, regardless of her alignment
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Gretchen »

nice jab though
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by Gretchen »

flea, do you read OMGUS as towny or scummy?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:35 pm

Having looked at her posts, no I dont. She was massively disinterested, disengaged and honestly this slot should be long gone.

it aint.

And now you got my beautiful self, and I aint going nowhere without a fight.

happened 3 days after .
Prodding happened in and the inactivity replacement happened in . is also Alices last post on this site, shes not posted anywhere since.

Nice reach, just ask next time though, I dont bite... much.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:35 pm

OMGUS is NAI in general, how its done is the important part.
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Gretchen »

ok cool. so. lets talk about my claim;

i claimed novice detective day 1 and you think that's a horrible claim in your catchup. however, dgb claims night 1 detective AFTER i've claimed on the next day, which fits very well with a novice detective claim, given they're essentially opposites in how they work and what nights they operate; it just makes a lot of sense. ergo, dgb is either town who's role fits with mine or maf who's claiming something that would fit with my role.

are we in agreement or disagreement?
Gretchen
Gretchen
Goon
Gretchen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Gretchen »

(i meant night 1 psychologist for dgb)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:49 pm

Correction, DGB claimed N1 ability to see if someone could kill. That would show a positive on vigilantes, SKs, scum, but not PGO or gunsmith.
Where a Psychologist cant detect if someone has killed, only if they have potential before they kill, a detective can see if someones killed.

Given you claimed first, its possible DGB threw that claim out there to buy credits.

What I hated about your claim is the timing, the feel and the reaction you had around your wagon. It felt panicked which is not a vibe I get from your slot. The vibe I get from your slot is one of calculation and awareness.

Your play has been absolutely horrible, honestly. And you should have been the N1 shot from any scum perspective as you're the big danger. Novice or not. DGB being N1 is spent, and the role gets weaker as the game progresses regardless where yours gets stronger.

You're right, you dont live tonight. That doesnt mean you're free of my PoE though, and DGB gets yeeted today no matter what IMO.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”