Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1374, TemporalLich wrote:VOTE: mahimahi

CaptainS I'd wait on voting as I am pretty sure with effort CaptainS will look town.

mahimahi however is scum trying to distract us now.
In post 1370, Vaxkiller wrote:You picked your own role templich. Are you sure you want me to post the number? Cause think about what im trying to do here.

Also I feel like I dont talk THAT much, but maybe I hit the post button alot.

New rule get a thumbs down from me. But hey, its an experimental rule....
yes, post the number. it's your main saving grace and if NKA implicates you at least be able to walk away with a clear.

and yeah I will have to post less.
What do you think he is trying to distract us from? If they are doing what they are doing is because they can’t be yeeted! They are distracting us to protect someone, either Vax or CaptainS.

Trust me i want mahi gone but i dont want to give them the satisfaction of yeeting him a second time and failing!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Well Vac. You got authorization from Temp. Go on!
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

have you not seen mahimahi's latest posts that just consist of "mahi"?

they might be trying to bait the elim again but I think mahimahi is a good elim

CaptainS I'd really wait for, and Guillotina is also a good elim but I feel guillo is getting townier
time will end
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Ircher »

Day 3 VC #6
mahimahi (3) (E-3) - Vaxkiller (), samantha97 (), TemporalLich ()

Guillotina (2) - CaptainS (), mahimahi ()
Almost50 (0) -
samantha97 (0) -
CaptainS (2) - KidAmn (), Guillotina ()
Vaxkiller (2) - Flea The Magician (), Raya36 ()
Not Voting (1) - Almost50

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to execute a player.

DeadlinesThis phase will end no later than Sunday, April 18, 2021 9:00:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-18 21:00:00).
This phase will end no earlier than Monday, April 12, 2021 8:00:00 PM EDT or in (expired on 2021-04-12 20:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, please inform me each week.
2: As a reminder, please try to avoid multiposting in a row as that can clutter the thread and make it harder for people who are behind to catch up. Try to combine smaller posts into one larger post.
3: Please try to avoid using the L-word. Alternatives like eliminate, fade, launch, etc. are highly encouraged.
4: As of , the mean number of posts is 107 posts and the standard deviation is 31 posts. The safe zone is below 169 posts.

Pronoun Key1. mahimahi : They/Them
2. Flea the Magician : Fae/Faer (Preferred) or They/Them
3. Raya36 : She/Her
4. TemporalLich : He/Him
5. Guillotina : He/Him
6. Korina : They/Them (Preferred) or He/Him
7. Almost50 : He/Him
9. KidAmn : They/Them
11. samantha97 : Any/Any
12. CaptainS : Any/Any
13. Vaxkiller : Any/Any
Last edited by Ircher on Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1377, TemporalLich wrote:have you not seen mahimahi's latest posts that just consist of "mahi"?

they might be trying to bait the elim again but I think mahimahi is a good elim

CaptainS I'd really wait for, and Guillotina is also a good elim but I feel guillo is getting townier
Bro, im not blind of course i see his spam (we get punished for triple posting but he can literally spam us to death without punishment, the fucking irony!) Also if you think im getting townier why am I good elimination then? That does not make sense.
If Mahimahi elevates again to the heavens I’m gonna be really fucking mad!
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

you're a strong SR but the trend is positive

regardless I'd still put you in the PoE guillo, but I'd rather vote someone who's scummy and not getting townier
time will end
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1381, TemporalLich wrote:you're a strong SR but the trend is positive

regardless I'd still put you in the PoE guillo, but I'd rather vote someone who's scummy and not getting townier
Why am I still a strong SR?

Then vote CaptainS with me, sheep me on this one. Never mind, why would you sheep your strong scum read right? Ok so... Your PoE seems to be

Mahi
Vax
Me

How about Raya? Where did that suspicion go?
Any thoughts about A50 or KidAmn?

Has Vax successfully confirmed your number?
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

My PoE contains {mahimahi, Guillotina, Vaxkiller, CaptainS}

Raya's suspicion went away with the VFP flip.

A50 and KidAmn both feel Town to me, doesn't mean I don't want to wait for CaptainS to post what they promised to post in and . I am willing to vote for CaptainS in case that doesn't happen however. However I still think CaptainS is scummy based on right now.

Vax posted my number in , it is indeed my role.

VOTE: CaptainS

Solely a pressure vote, I really want CaptainS to post cases or at least some reasoning.
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

Vaxkiller I'm most willing to take off the PoE mostly because the role is a true claim, and the other part being a positive trend in my reads.

But yeah I mostly scumread Vax for NKA, not reads. I still want to hold off on a massclaim considering mahimahi and CaptainS are strong scumreads.
time will end
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1383, TemporalLich wrote:My PoE contains {mahimahi, Guillotina, Vaxkiller, CaptainS}

Raya's suspicion went away with the VFP flip.

A50 and KidAmn both feel Town to me, doesn't mean I don't want to wait for CaptainS to post what they promised to post in and . I am willing to vote for CaptainS in case that doesn't happen however. However I still think CaptainS is scummy based on right now.

Vax posted my number in , it is indeed my role.

VOTE: CaptainS

Solely a pressure vote, I really want CaptainS to post cases or at least some reasoning.
There you go. That's enough for me, some support on my pushes is nice.

Can you point out one post from each A50 and KidAmn that made you say, "yah! this gotta be town"?
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

wait frick I just realised and are contradictory in a little bit

though it is indicative of the rising trend I think CaptainS has.

KidAmn is town mostly because of an ISO skim and more general behavior, is probably the best post to encapsulate that however.

A50 is also towny in the same way (ISO skimming), feels like the most shining post to me.
time will end
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1386, TemporalLich wrote:wait frick I just realised and are contradictory in a little bit

though it is indicative of the rising trend I think CaptainS has.

KidAmn is town mostly because of an ISO skim and more general behavior, is probably the best post to encapsulate that however.

A50 is also towny in the same way (ISO skimming), feels like the most shining post to me.
Do you realize that we almost have the same towncore and yet I'm a strong scum read of yours?

I say almost because:

Town reads

1)
A50
- For what I remember, I've felt good about the slot mostly. There are things here and there that makes me say "Ok...."

2)
Raya
I already explained, she had the chance to see my elimination through and didn't. If Raya is scum, she pocketed me for the rest of the game and she played against her own wincon and I'll thank her very much for being town's best scum aligned friend, because seriously, no scum is gonna do that for a townie.

3)
Samantha
I already explained as well. I also have meta of her, I hosted a game where she was considerably more involved in the game and she was scum. She is great at figuring out roles too, I'm a dumbass catching softs, if you don't post "I CLAIM THIS AND THAT", I will most likely miss your soft which is ironic because I soft and I expect other players to catch my softs and bread crumbs.
Anyways my point is that if she is scum, she's most likely figured out some roles now, she's most likely figured out my role by now and she is yet to push for my chop, so I'm comfortable around her, again, I just wished she contributed more.

4)
Town lean you (Temporal)
, although not gonna lie, my read on you fluctuates. It looks like you are one the biggest game runners here, you gotta have a lot of mechanical experience, so I don't get why you push for a chop on a Prince (mahi) when if you perform a search for Prince in the grand idea thread, you will find Prince that are totally immune to day eliminations the entire game such as:

viewtopic.php?p=11307495#p11307495

viewtopic.php?p=8342474#p8342474

So, even if Mahi was town (which I don't believe he is), scum would try to get them yeeted just to waste a day. Mahi, gotta be vigged! So, do you see my concern when people insist on attempting to yeet Mahi a second time?

I'm also tinfoiling about the possibility that both Vax and you could be a team doing scum theater with your claims but if this was the case, you'll deserve a fucking Oscar.

I lightly town lean
Vaxkiller
,mainly because of his role hunting earlier that is throwing me off, like is there ever motive for townies to do that?

KidAmn
, I agree with you that that post looks good for Kid, he also raised awareness on CaptainS scum equity and active lurking.

Neutrals

Flea is and always will be an enigma for me, I can't read them. When I get in the game thread, I go in believing they are town and if they are not, someone else will have to case them and push for their chop because I can't, they are a wild card like me but in addition, they can change their meta at will, like me.

Scum Reads

MahiMahi

CaptainS

But here is the thing, unless I got perfect reads in this game and scum are in the scum reads and neutral lists, there gotta be one or two that have pocketed me. So I need CaptainS elimination for clarity.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

I mostly SR you because of the Korina push... which isn't warranted because Korina flipping flipped elite cult leader.

I also SR you because of the sheep performance, and this is still warranted. You actually voted NO ELIM ON DAY ONE because of this. I will not forget that. That's got to be the worst play on Day 1, and I've seen it happen in a NEWBIE GAME.

You're about as scum as someone I still keep in the PoE because other choices would make less sense (yes even Samantha).

Samantha is not a strong TR for me, samantha is what I consider null. Scum for that whole NO ELIM ON DAY ONE thing, but town for having near perfect reads and town mindset.

mahimahi is scummy and I don't want to risk eliminating an ungated Prince, CaptainS is scummy and I don't want to quickhammer
time will end
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1388, TemporalLich wrote:I mostly SR you because of the Korina push... which isn't warranted because Korina flipping flipped elite cult leader.

I also SR you because of the sheep performance, and this is still warranted. You actually voted NO ELIM ON DAY ONE because of this. I will not forget that. That's got to be the worst play on Day 1, and I've seen it happen in a NEWBIE GAME.

You're about as scum as someone I still keep in the PoE because other choices would make less sense (yes even Samantha).

Samantha is not a strong TR for me, samantha is what I consider null. Scum for that whole NO ELIM ON DAY ONE thing, but town for having near perfect reads and town mindset.

mahimahi is scummy and I don't want to risk eliminating an ungated Prince, CaptainS is scummy and I don't want to quickhammer
Huh? I didnt vote no elimination. My vote ended on mahi and my sheeping gambit aimed to generate reactions and it was successful.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:11 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

You voted no elim in
time will end
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1390, TemporalLich wrote:You voted no elim in
And? My final vote was on mahi wtf?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 784, Guillotina wrote:VOTE: mahimahi
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

Yeah, it was mainly performance but no elim day 1 is still not a good idea
time will end
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:21 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1393, TemporalLich wrote:Yeah, it was mainly performance but no elim day 1 is still not a good idea
You have no reason to scum read me, my scum read on Korina was accurate and my vote ended on the Prince.
And if you look into my ISO you will see that i do not disagree that no elimination is a suboptimal play, hence why i ended my sheeping gambit and voted to yeet Mahi.
CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by CaptainS »

In post 1342, Guillotina wrote:CaptainS you still fail to explain those reads and in the other post you replied inside my quote which is why i failed to see it but that is just AtE man. Like I'm sorry that you got a stroke, im sorry that you can only type with one hand man, i truly am, that gotta suck man. But you signed up to this game where it's important to tell us where your reads come from.

You wasted time and energy telling us about your health condition, time that you could have used to give us reads, so see? You had time to post, but you refuse to contribute.

As for your list, your read on me is wrong and you keep pushing me because you think im an easy yeet but im not, scum knows they cant kill me without getting killed in the process too, so they are trying to find a way to get town to chop me but it ain't gonna happen because im obvious town, i got no agenda and i got no TMI.

My only mission is catch scum and win my first game as town while being alive.
Excuse me wasted time. Well excuse me buddy but didn't you waste time telling us about a loved ones surgery issues.
I was merely giving background to me as you all know nothing about me. It's called providing context into my situation on which i even offered to send you the irl proof so show that it's not some made up bull. I don't consider that wasting time. The fact I'm telling you that i see it as it's important and relevant and quite frankly the way say that's wasted time and energy i've had enough of the past three years so you can either read it or not read it. I frankly don't care.

Typing with one hand. Try going through life with one hand. So that everything takes twice as long, you cant do certain things that requires two hands and quite frankly you find yourself thinking why me alot. Like this game for example. I'm thinking why have you got such a bone to pick with me.

So let's take apart every single one of your posts shall we.

You'll have to wait a bit, the incovenience of one hand and all that.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Mod: May or may not be V/LA for the next 48 hours.

Based on a quick skim I am "inclined to believe it could be as simple as" mahi (why say a short phrase like "I think it's" when you can use a much longer phrase that give people the impression that you're a deep thinker?) :lol:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:57 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1395, CaptainS wrote:
In post 1342, Guillotina wrote:CaptainS you still fail to explain those reads and in the other post you replied inside my quote which is why i failed to see it but that is just AtE man. Like I'm sorry that you got a stroke, im sorry that you can only type with one hand man, i truly am, that gotta suck man. But you signed up to this game where it's important to tell us where your reads come from.

You wasted time and energy telling us about your health condition, time that you could have used to give us reads, so see? You had time to post, but you refuse to contribute.

As for your list, your read on me is wrong and you keep pushing me because you think im an easy yeet but im not, scum knows they cant kill me without getting killed in the process too, so they are trying to find a way to get town to chop me but it ain't gonna happen because im obvious town, i got no agenda and i got no TMI.

Excuse me wasted time. Well excuse me buddy but didn't you waste time telling us about a loved ones surgery issues.
I was merely giving background to me as you all know nothing about me. It's called providing context into my situation on which i even offered to send you the irl proof so show that it's not some made up bull. I don't consider that wasting time. The fact I'm telling you that i see it as it's important and relevant and quite frankly the way say that's wasted time and energy i've had enough of the past three years so you can either read it or not read it. I frankly don't care.

Typing with one hand. Try going through life with one hand. So that everything takes twice as long, you cant do certain things that requires two hands and quite frankly you find yourself thinking why me alot. Like this game for example. I'm thinking why have you got such a bone to pick with me.

*Grabs the popcorn machine*

ok i missed/cant remember the health stuff you mentioned, and I wish you and loved ones a speedy recovery Captain.

Guill you know my health stuff from TLGIM, you know thats not a good thing to pick on.
CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:00 pm

Post by CaptainS »

In post 19, Guillotina wrote:
In post 14, Korina wrote:I SENT IN ONE-SHOT DEATHPROOF CULT LEADER, AND DIDN'T GET IT, I'M ANGRY ABOUT IT, DON'T REMIND ME I DIDN'T ROLL CULT
If anything I learnt in the last grand idea was never to trust your cries of disappointment for not getting a role you wanted.

VOTE: KORINA
Day 1 Fluff
In post 22, Guillotina wrote:
In post 16, samantha97 wrote:I got what I wanted but

Spoiler:
it was nerfed :(
Same... lame.
So you purposefly went for an OP role interesting.
In post 27, Guillotina wrote:
In post 24, Korina wrote:Fuck it, I'm claiming.
I'm a NK-Immune Miller Vig. I cannot be a SK, because like A50 said, my third pick was cult.
Why would you pick Miller?
Maybe because they wanted to?
In post 34, Guillotina wrote:
In post 28, Korina wrote:What reason do I have to lie about being nk-immune miller vig unless I'm bulletprof scum/sk? We know I can't be a SK because my third pick is always cult, and I'd much rather keep shitposting as scum after I die.
Yah but out of 10000 roles in GIM why would you pick something with Miller in it?

See above answer
In post 48, Guillotina wrote:UNVOTE: Korina
So your early reads were what........
In post 293, Guillotina wrote:
In post 114, mahimahi wrote:Raya is literally flipped town

-mahi
Why? Explain what it seems to me like you may have TMI.
Actually a decent post by you.
In post 294, Guillotina wrote:Can someone tell me why at page 5 Korina is getting townread?
Bravo two in a row.
In post 296, Guillotina wrote:
In post 129, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 32, samantha97 wrote:
In post 28, Korina wrote:What reason do I have to lie about being nk-immune miller vig unless I'm bulletprof scum/sk? We know I can't be a SK because my third pick is always cult, and I'd much rather keep shitposting as scum after I die.
idk to avoid nightkills to start
I mean yeah but if Korina actually picked SK this game then I'll eat my shorts.

anyway I should probably make an actual post for my second post in a row as I'm heavily discouraged from a third one but allowed to double post.

My role is confirmable during the Day, though it is best used when the thread has devolved into a 1v1.

Korina strikes me as town, Raya strikes me as town (don't have a noteworthy post, just skim the ISO and you'll see what I mean), mahi strikes me as scum, A50 is null with an iota of town, Guillotina and VFP are hard null, and sam seems like I'd townlean them later on.
Hard null sounds about how everyone reads me on when I rand town on Day 1 or as scum, I'm making progress!
Hmm not in my eyes buddy.
In post 297, Guillotina wrote:
In post 143, VFP wrote:If I had to guess right now.

mahimahi+ - WW
Flea - town
Raya36 - scum
TemporalLich - town
Guillotina - cultist
Korina - town
Almost50 - town
KidAmn - town
Nono - SK
samantha97 - town
CaptainS - scum
Vaxkiller - scum
Fuck cultists, I hate playing as converter and much more being converted. If you plan to convert me, don't, I will out you with extremely bad cultist play.
You express thoughts about a role. So more fluff.
In post 298, Guillotina wrote:Raya and the maltese dog could be a team
Proof? Where how? Bad read explain?
In post 299, Guillotina wrote:
In post 150, mahimahi wrote:
In post 14, Korina wrote:I SENT IN ONE-SHOT DEATHPROOF CULT LEADER, AND DIDN'T GET IT, I'M ANGRY ABOUT IT, DON'T REMIND ME I DIDN'T ROLL CULT
Korina's probably lying here because there's way way way way way WAY better cult roles than this

I also don't believe their night kill immune miller vig claim at all, there's no reason to claim it if they are one

TemporalLich, did you handpick the roles for this game or randomise them?

I'm stuck in a time loop
, and there's no escape. If you know what I mean by this, then please come save us tonight. We'll be inside the red door.

-mahi
Fluff
In post 300, Guillotina wrote:
In post 166, KidAmn wrote:
In post 159, mahimahi wrote:@KidAmn: You can claim the miller part without claiming the NK-immune or vig part. Think about it:

1) If you're NK-immune, why tell all scum that you can only die if they strongman you? It means no one will waste shots on them and they'll know to use a strongman on them

2) If they're a vig, they're asking to be roleblocked

They're probably some kind of OP bulletproof cult leader

-mahi
1) A full roleclaim can earn points for honesty, assuming Korina is being truthful, and prevents us wasting vig shot/s on them

2) Following on from this, if they are as you posit "some kind of op bulletproof cult leader", what incentive do they have to claim a role that invites the attention of roleblocks, preventing them from recruiting? Unless you're suggesting they have some way of getting around that, I really don't understand where your logic is coming from here.
Fluff
In post 302, Guillotina wrote:
In post 169, mahimahi wrote:viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59348&user_select%5 ... &start=200

Just read this

Are you seriously telling me Korina picks 1-shot deathproof cult leader over the busted cult roles they've come up with? Like, you can find stuff in there like ELITE CULT LEADER THAT LITERALLY CANNOT DIE BY ANY MEANS UNTIL DAY 4 AND CAN RECEUIT 2 PLAYERS PER NIGHT or something like that, and cultmafia roles which combine the mafia and cult factions and other ridiculous busted things

-mahi
The host said that if the roles picked were broken he'd veto them. You are standing on top of a thin angleshooting line.
A decent post again.
In post 307, Guillotina wrote:
In post 270, Almost50 wrote:
In post 150, mahimahi wrote:I also don't believe their night kill immune miller vig claim at all, there's no reason to claim it if they are one

It's a bloody negative utility. Miller ALWAYS claims early or get yeeted when they are guiltied by a Cop. (Also, Millers do get yeeted before LyLo anyway)
Would you pick a Miller role as your role fora game?
What's your obsession with Millers?
In post 309, Guillotina wrote:
In post 306, samantha97 wrote:
In post 305, Guillotina wrote:Why didn't a pick a day vig role? I could use one just about now.
no one did apparently
I'm disappointed in myself because I definitely would have but I'm a sucker for extremely complex over-elaborated roles. :(
In post 312, Guillotina wrote:
In post 311, VFP wrote:
In post 297, Guillotina wrote:Fuck cultists, I hate playing as converter and much more being converted. If you plan to convert me, don't, I will out you with extremely bad cultist play.
This just scream cultis to me.
Well played

That's because you don't know me at all
In post 314, Guillotina wrote:
Null

Everyone but the scum

Scum

Mahi
Raya

Fight me
No thank I'm disabled.

In post 315, Guillotina wrote:
In post 313, VFP wrote:
In post 312, Guillotina wrote:That's because you don't know me at all
Tell me about yourself.
How about no
Answering fluff
In post 319, Guillotina wrote:
In post 313, VFP wrote:
Tell me about yourself.
I may or may not be a day lie detector.

Are you town?
But are you a lie detector? Question from a friend.
In post 326, Guillotina wrote:
In post 318, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 308, Korina wrote:
@A50, I'm not planning on shooting tonight, because I wanna see how many kills we have, excluding me. At most, we can have literally six SKs, but more pragmatically speaking, we probably have Mafia + SK/WW. Not only that, but we have majority throughout most of the game, so unless we lose three townies tonight, I'm not gonna shoot until I'm certain someone will flip scum.

pedit:
I picked a dayvig, but that was my mafia pick.

ppedit:
Yes, I would, because I think picking NK-Immune Miller Vig is actually a really smart move on my end. You can eliminate the odds of me being SK entirely, because I obviously pick Cult, meaning I'm either BP scum, or actually telling the truth.
This just reads "look im doing towny things, and have a towny thought process", instead of doing what everyone else would do with a vig.... shoot someone you think is scum and shrug it off if they arent.

@GUIL

You may want to read the rules regarding multiple posts in a row. (really all the rules)
I haven't had the time to read all the rules, I signed up for a relax fun game where I didn't have to worry about over complicated rules that would require a lot of attention.

My mom is pending brain surgery mid of April and all the paperwork plus the gravity of the operation prevents me from taking on too strict games. Would you mind sharing with me the general idea of those rules? So I know and don't break them?
So you don't even read the rules in a game. That's good to know.
In post 332, Guillotina wrote:
In post 316, VFP wrote:Guillotina actually roled anti town.
I'm impressed.
If I roled anti town I would be begging the mod to allow me to kill my partner right now (you), cause he is obvious scum, I could get so much town cred.

Then what are you then. Either a town minded folk who has an incredibly bad read on me, an exe, a neutral or in fact scum.
In post 334, Guillotina wrote:
In post 328, Vaxkiller wrote:@guil
Double posting is ok, but try not to.... multiple posting in a row is a no-no.

There are more, but those are the ones I noticed you breaking.
Glad i'm not the only one who noticed that.
In post 329, samantha97 wrote:
In post 326, Guillotina wrote:Would you mind sharing with me the general idea of those rules? So I know and don't break them?
tldr is if you chain post (3+) you might get a warning, if you have 20% of the total votes at eod you get a warning/penalty vote/something
If you take the time to enter a game plesae read the rules. It's makes the life easier for the mod and well you have time to post and read 56 pages so you should have time now.
In post 331, TemporalLich wrote:
@A50, I'm not planning on shooting tonight, because I wanna see how many kills we have, excluding me. At most, we can have literally six SKs, but more pragmatically speaking, we probably have Mafia + SK/WW. Not only that, but we have majority throughout most of the game, so unless we lose three townies tonight, I'm not gonna shoot until I'm certain someone will flip scum.

pedit:

ppedit:
Yes, I would, because I think picking NK-Immune Miller Vig is actually a really smart move on my end. You can eliminate the odds of me being SK entirely, because I obviously pick Cult, meaning I'm either BP scum, or actually telling the truth.
This just reads "look im doing towny things, and have a towny thought process", instead of doing what everyone else would do with a vig.... shoot someone you think is scum and shrug it off if they arent.

@GUIL

You may want to read the rules regarding multiple posts in a row. (really all the rules)
I haven't had the time to read all the rules, I signed up for a relax fun game where I didn't have to worry about over complicated rules that would require a lot of attention.

My mom is pending brain surgery mid of April and all the paperwork plus the gravity of the operation prevents me from taking on too strict games. Would you mind sharing with me the general idea of those rules? So I know and don't break them?
Double posting is okay, but posting three or more times in a row is heavily discouraged.

If you have a disproportionate amount of posts at the end of the Day phase, you may lose your vote the next day.
Oh thanks guys, that's good to know.

So if I'm catching up, it's better if I just post a wall. Got it
So you read the cliffnotes rather than a few posts by the mod. Gotcha.
In post 336, Guillotina wrote:
In post 333, Korina wrote:VFP is obviously town, what are you talking about?
I disagree but I'm not tunneled yet. Why is he obvious town?
Disregard because well it's Korina and well their alignment etc.
In post 339, Guillotina wrote:
In post 335, KidAmn wrote:
In post 332, Guillotina wrote:
In post 316, VFP wrote:Guillotina actually roled anti town.
I'm impressed.
If I roled anti town I would be begging the mod to allow me to kill my partner right now (you), cause he is obvious scum, I could get so much town cred.

I have never seen someone so far off base and so nakedly not reading the game in a long time.

Also, fuck Toad.
More fluff

In post 340, Guillotina wrote:
In post 337, samantha97 wrote:he said he had a confirmable role that will auto confirm tonight
Oh yah? And we are taking that at face value because....?
You're asking the right questions some of the time.
In post 345, Guillotina wrote:
In post 341, samantha97 wrote:because it only buys him 1 day
Fluff pic again.
In post 346, Guillotina wrote:
In post 343, VFP wrote:Yeah, I'm basically confirmed tonight or I'm gone tomorrow.
I shall wait the 16 days then.
Do that then.
In post 353, Guillotina wrote:
In post 338, Korina wrote:Uh, because he's in my cult, which is exclusively for good boys, girls, and enbys?
I don't know what to think about you copying Spookybear the cultist gambit when he randed town in that game, yet.
Referring to something i know nothing about.
In post 362, Guillotina wrote:
In post 360, Korina wrote:The cult order is VFP, followed by Mahi. Does anyone else want in on the cult?
If you're Guillo or Vax, you're banned from the cult. We don't share our cookies with non-believers.
I'm an atheist anyway and I never sign up to enter your cult.
Poor grammar but the sentiments their.
In post 388, Guillotina wrote:
In post 371, VFP wrote:I'm going to bed.

This is where I'm at though.

Korina
Raya

TL
Flea
mahimahi
A50

CaptainS

KidAmn
Nono

Vaxkiller
samantha

Guill

Maybe I'm wrong on Flea.
Bah, I finally get a null which is an upgrade from always getting read scum and now you ruined it.

This guy can be town though.
A decent post
In post 389, Guillotina wrote:
In post 385, Raya36 wrote:
In post 314, Guillotina wrote:
Null

Everyone but the scum

Scum

Mahi
Raya

Fight me
Ok, let's fight
Sure! What is your read on Mahi?
More non important answers.
In post 391, Guillotina wrote:
In post 390, Raya36 wrote:

pedit:

ppedit:

@GUIL

You also lose your vote the next day if you have over 20% of the posts just as an fyi
Wow.. this rule is so scum sided. Maybe I should lurk if I want to vote on Day 2 then
In post 409, Guillotina wrote:
In post 400, Almost50 wrote:
In post 296, Guillotina wrote:Hard null sounds about how everyone reads me on when I rand town on Day 1 or as scum, I'm making progress!
What if I'm not hard-nulling you??
Then I'd be satisfied or suspicious of you depending of the real read.
In post 411, Guillotina wrote:
In post 403, Almost50 wrote:
In post 315, Guillotina wrote:
In post 313, VFP wrote:
Tell me about yourself.
How about no
No Doctor Evil meme?? :shifty:

LOL
What exactly is the point in one word lol posts? To look like you're contributing when it's a funny statement or to look like your more active than you are. You already are plenty active so....
In post 429, Guillotina wrote:
In post 416, mahimahi wrote:i see we had some queries from our many fans

@Flea - excellent gif edit, i give it an 8/10 - keep up the good work, you're a star!

@Almost50 - i can confirm that we are infact a hydra of shoshin and bitmap

@Korina - VOTE: Korina

@Gullitonia - welcome to the wagon, traveller. make yourself comfy and treat yourself to some cookies

@samantha - <3

@Nono - how long will you be on V/LA for?

-mahi
Thank you! Your Fur is very comfy for my flat bone-y ass.
More fluff
In post 450, Guillotina wrote:
In post 449, VFP wrote:
In post 447, Vaxkiller wrote:It's been pointed out its a possibility
What an argument.
I think its possible that you're scum. Do we lim you now?
Do you townread Korina?
Asking decent questions.
In post 456, Guillotina wrote:
In post 454, VFP wrote:
In post 450, Guillotina wrote:Do you townread Korina?
Yes, and so should you.
In Korina we believe! My vote sticks with Korina, not against.
In post 451, Vaxkiller wrote:Nice manipulation of my point. And yes, generally speaking if you think someone is scum you try to elim them.
Thank you!
So we are agreed that there is much of a reason to lim Korina as there is to lim you.
That makes you look suspicious even more so.
Why do you townread Korina?

Be ause the moment i read all her crazy claiming it reminded me of our ladt Grand Idea game where she flipped scum and I wished i was a day vig.
Referring to past games should not be a premise on how to vote in current games. It's bad play.
They can change up the way they are playing or not. So it's just a guessing game. You are better at just taking a read on what their current post style is and what their activity is like. imo.
In post 457, Guillotina wrote:Should i hate my iPad, my thick fingers or both?
Pointless again.
In post 460, Guillotina wrote:
In post 458, VFP wrote:
In post 456, Guillotina wrote:Why do you townread Korina?

Be ause the moment i read all her crazy claiming it reminded me of our ladt Grand Idea game where she flipped scum and I wished i was a day vig.
It's not crazy talk, it's our leader looking for a better tomorrow, today!
Let's be real for a second though.
You are scum reading Korona because others have told you Korina is X Y over Z with no actual knowledge.

Without anyone using meta which can easily be manipulated into their favour, what has Korina done thats scummy?
Exactly, at a best you can say null read. The push on Korina is scum leading the way to an easy excuse of a lim with no blow back!
Stop white knighting her and stop misrepresenting my reasons to scum read people, that's svummy. I scum read Korina because she is playing the exact same way i watched her play in our last game where she was scum.
This is bad mafia play. Regardless on the outcome you cant just base it off two similar games. Their playstyles will change from game to game. I know mine do. I'll ellaborate more on that shortly.
In post 461, Guillotina wrote:Im sorry. Stop white Knighting him (korina).
In post 465, Guillotina wrote:
In post 462, VFP wrote:
In post 460, Guillotina wrote:Stop white knighting her and stop misrepresenting my reasons to scum read people, that's svummy. I scum read Korina because she is playing the exact same way i watched her play in our last game where she was scum.
So with meta only.
Your argument here is meta only.

Why are you voting who pushed the scum narrative anyway?
Did you forget who you were voting?
Your scum equity is going up with every post.

Are you telling me that scum would not push each other to distance themselves on Day 1?
Are you telling me that you didnt consider that Mahi and Korina could be scum read for independent reasons?
Ate you not aware thst there may or may not be different types of scum in this game?
Half decent.
In post 466, Guillotina wrote:
In post 464, Vaxkiller wrote:VFP, are you for real right now or just trolling me. Like im not sure if I should even respond to you, because it looks like you just fuckin with me trying to rile me up.

@temporallich
how is that "resigned"? Korina is scummy, and the people protecting them have the silliest reasons! (listed above). I ended with an "I'm sorry" because there appears to be a good handful of people in this game who just want to play with Korina.... regardless of alignment!!!!! So I want people to know I have nothing against them and enjoy playing with them, but, sorry, they are today's fade.
That is not up for you to decide alone though. Unless you are governor or a duke? Or an Executioner.
Funny you bring up executioner. I'll talk ore about this later.
In post 467, Guillotina wrote:I rescind my town lean from VFP
In post 472, Guillotina wrote:
In post 470, VFP wrote:
In post 464, Vaxkiller wrote:VFP, are you for real right now or just trolling me. Like im not sure if I should even respond to you, because it looks like you just fuckin with me trying to rile me up.
I'm 100% serious.
In post 465, Guillotina wrote:Your scum equity is going up with every post.

Are you telling me that scum would not push each other to distance themselves on Day 1?
Are you telling me that you didnt consider that Mahi and Korina could be scum read for independent reasons?
Ate you not aware thst there may or may not be different types of scum in this game?
Mahi is town and not scum.
I think you actually forgot who you were voting for though as you're scum. You are dead set on Korina as scum and its suggested highly likely as cult leader if they are. Why would you not be voting here if you didn't believe it?
Your push is fake. Your reasons are bad.
Oh look upon removing your wool i have discovered you bot pelt underneath.

How do you know Mahi is town?

How can you prove that i forgot i was voting for Mahi? If you cant prove it, it's a shade.

You accuse me of wolf reading Korina on just based meta, yet again you are town reading him based on meta, if my read on korina is invalid because of meta, how is yours not equally invalid then?

I dont know if my reasons are bad, im uninformed, but i do believe in them so dont dare to say that they are fake.

Answering in pictures again. *Sigh*
In post 473, Guillotina wrote:
In post 471, Raya36 wrote:
In post 443, CaptainS wrote:I'm away for less than a day and 10 pages jees Louise.

First impressios is that you all talk ALOT.

Personally I don't believe a lot of the claims and it's Day 1 and soft claims/ roleclaiming Day 1 is honestly not be believed especially in a bastard set up.

I do have a few people that I'm leaning town with the way that they act and the way they are coming across to me but after all it is my first game with all of you and likewise with me. Becausr i could claim Jesus for all you know but I ain't got anything to back it up.

But for now VOTE: Korina Choo Choo
Who are you leaning town on?
In post 447, Vaxkiller wrote:I like Korina as much as the next person, but, they need voted out.

This is not "fear" of the possibility or anything, I know some of you are friends with Korina, but it's a game, and as I see it, Korina has got to go. I've posted my thoughts on it and I get agreement, but no votes, and it gets explained away (maybe another day, but I know them, someone even said "they deserve the win if they are cult" <--- Lol why? It's been pointed out its a possibility!, some of you are just roflcoptering asking to be recruited!)

Korina is today's fade. I'm sorry Korina, no hard feelings, it just is, waht it is.
I played with Korina as scum last game and I'm really not getting the same feeling from them
Really? How come? Make me see what im not seeing please.
So somebody else who played a previous game with you all with Korina. Getting a different read. This is good. People have different read on people. This is why every game should be treated omn their own merits and you should ignore past games.
In post 475, Guillotina wrote:VOTE: VFP
In post 480, Guillotina wrote:
In post 477, VFP wrote:
In post 475, Guillotina wrote:VOTE: VFP
Considering my role is 100% conformable in the night phase, you just scum claimed even further.
I will pray that our leader votes you!

God how i wish i submitted THREE day vig roles to the host right now.

In post 476, VFP wrote:
In post 472, Guillotina wrote:Oh look upon removing your wool i have discovered you bot pelt underneath.

How do you know Mahi is town?

How can you prove that i forgot i was voting for Mahi? If you cant prove it, it's a shade.

You accuse me of wolf reading Korina on just based meta, yet again you are town reading him based on meta, if my read on korina is invalid because of meta, how is yours not equally invalid then?

I dont know if my reasons are bad, im uninformed, but i do believe in them so dont dare to say that they are fake.
Because Mahi isn't in the Mafia team.
There's no other role they could have taken other than town.

I cant meta read Korina because I have never played with them.

My reason is for scum pushing for an easy lim using Meta
I don't need to explain the difference, because you don't believe the scum push anyway.

But your argument here is if it can't be proven that you're lying even though it's obvious, it's not true?

Well my counter to that is I proved that you forgot who you were voting for
, prove that I didn't or you claim scum.

Your reasons are uniformed that meta beats game? Well I'm telling you now, it's fake. And I'll uniform that all game.

This guy is obvious scum, i actually feel bad for your team because you surely cannot blend in. Honestly all i have to do know is how people interact with you to find the other scum. I think Korina might not be scum for the way you white knighted her.

Why did upsized the sentences of the quote. I will tell you now.

1) How do you know Mahi isn't in a mafia team?

2) If you don't have meta on Korina, why do you assume he is an easy lim?

3) My argument is that you can't possibly know that i forgot unless you are a GODDAMN psychic!
In post 482, Guillotina wrote:You are making stuff up to push on me for pushing on your scum teammate OR on someone you ate trying to pocket. But you are scum here.

I will tell you one last thing. I've played mafia for two decades now, from way before you started calling tjis game mafia, it was warewolves before. I never forget whom i vote for. Ever.
In post 486, Guillotina wrote:
In post 485, KidAmn wrote:Still deeply unhappy about leaving Korina alive and unleashed as a claimed miller vig, but given that the town apparently just wants to roll with it I don't know how much more I can argue for what is essentially a policy "lynch or leash" on that front. Still fairly sure Korina/mahi was not TvT and want to come back to that at some point this weekend.

It is somewhat concerning that we seem to have multiple players either straight up not engaging with the game, or reading the game and coming to completely different (and in Guillotina's case easily proven wrong) conclusions. That said, presumably given that post #0 states all PTs have day talk, if they're scum/wolves/Aliens/etc they'd be being coached out of that... unless they're solo... urgh. This is why I hate Grand Idea UPicks. Why did I sign up for another goddamn Grand Idea UPrick.

VOTE: Guillotina for now, pushing someone who by their own admission either sorts themselves tomorrow or has a lot of explaining to do is phenomenally anti-town. There are
far
better places for us to be looking for scum today, and this feels to me like an attempt at creating noise to drive the discussion elsewhere.
Elsewhere? You are wrong. Im open to all discussions? Where do you think i don't want to go today?
A somewhat half decent post.

Right I'm oly 13 odd pages through or something and I have irl stuff to do.
So basically you post alot of fluff, toad pictures and my guess would be a quarter of the time you are asking the right questions.

I'll say it again for people tldr. Basing votes on previous games on bad mafia play all around. You are not giving the game the best true accont. You should be locking into this game and thinking the past is the past. I'm not saying don't use a little bit of it just to influence your thinking but the way you lock down on stuff it's screams of bad play to me.

Do i think you're town. Maybe. But i have a couple of things going against you atm. The questioning of me.

Yes that's warranted. I've had a busy irl at the moment and it's catching up on me at the moment and i didn't expect the day phases to move as quickly as they are right now. The friend who suggested the site ( who isn't int his game in case you were wondering ) said you have to post once a day. I took that as day phase not irl actual day so i was like shit when Ircher messaged me about the posting etc. So yes i have to hold my hand up on that regard. Thogh as i pointed out i wasn't the only one who didn't have ful knowledge of the ruleset but as a member for longer and then attacking me for wasting time about posting about my medical condition I think it's pretty cheeky when they ain't read the rules. Pot kettle black etc.

Yes. I haven't posted alot. I don't know any of you and half of the posts on here in the early phases were fluff and well it's hard to get in on the act when you are the new boy. But i should have made more of an effort. And i do talk irl enough for everybody.

Yes I'm town. I've said it all along. Elim me waste the day, Invest me do whatever you so please at this point if your minds are made up.

Guillo. I'm not sure what you are. Town or not. But if you are town and you waste the day by voting me up. Then we lose by the day we could have taken by getting somebody else elimmed. It'll be your fault not mine. Just saying.

Irl matters first so I gotta shoot but i'll be back around later.
CaptainS
CaptainS
Townie
CaptainS
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by CaptainS »

In post 1397, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1395, CaptainS wrote:

*Grabs the popcorn machine*

ok i missed/cant remember the health stuff you mentioned, and I wish you and loved ones a speedy recovery Captain.

Guill you know my health stuff from TLGIM, you know thats not a good thing to pick on.
Thanks very much. Kind of you to say.

Yeh i had a stroke 3 years ago. Whole right side was paralyzed. Had to learn to walk, talk, eat properly again. 17 days in hospital. Month in rehab. 9 months at home physio. Right hand don't work. Post stroke fatigue syndrome. 2 bouts of therapy. 1 great wife and loving support network.

But stuff that Guillo just said out of order. Waste of time i don't believe so. Context provided.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”